Fragile Hearts

Per ShonaLover

A short story revolving around lives of three central characters.Vivaan , Ramya and Varna gets connected in a... Més

Cast ( Character Sketch )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
FEW WORDS FROM AUTHOR
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Trailer and surprise
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 A
Chapter 61 B
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 A
Chapter 70 B
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Special Teaser - Milestone (100 Chapters)
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105

Chapter 74

3.2K 252 163
Per ShonaLover

Varna was sitting.On balcony of her room.Sipping tea and enjoying her alone time.Pranush was with Lata sleeping.It was after lunch.She thought to rest when.She had urge to have some tea.Remembering her old time.How she used to spend.Free time if she get any.Reading books.Her favorite pass time.She smiled as her fingers.Trailed over cover of her old book.Thank fully Karuna aththai sent them to her.With Vivaan when he came from there.His mention as if.Removed smile from her face.She closed book.Having tea and thought deeply about something.

Vivaans behavior towards her.Have been becoming increasingly weird.It wasnt something.She cant sense.Reality was she was scared to assess.More she was going into depth.His presence around her.How he speaks and body language slowly.It showed.Distance were bridging between them.But she doesnt know where this would end.He never mentioned anything to her.He was getting used to her.Becoming her husband.

For her things werent like before.Hate for him and anger.When is he around.It was like lessened from some time.She was slowly getting to know him.Time both were getting have helped.Them to understand each other.Difference was only that.They dont sit together and directly.Express want to know about each other.

Vivaan was working on something.At his office.Reyaansh entered.With tensed face.

V-"What happened.Why this face."

R-"Anna I need help."

V-"Dont tell me.You fought with Nandu.I have no energy.For all this.If its work tell me."

R-"Anna I cant believe this.You are not like before.In fact.Varna is better than you now.Least she helps me sometimes."

V-"Good.Thats why I thought.She is behaving more weird nowdays."

R-"Anna.Not fair.At all."

V-"Fine.Stop sulking and sit.What happened."

R-"Nandu called.She wants me to attend.Some boring book launch of her friend.You know me.If it was about food.Club or something else.Would have gone there."

V-"So how can I help you.Out from this.Rey she is your wife.You should support her in all this."

R-"Look whose telling me all this.Anna you always make up excuses when your.Own mother ask you to attend her.Book launches.Remember last time."

V-"Okay fine.Tell me.What I can do.Else you wont stop eating my head."

Reyaansh smiled.Coming to him.With innocent smile on face.He adjusted Vivaans hair nicely.Touching his cheeks.Massaging his shoulders.Vivaan gave strict glare.

R-"Please attend this function.With Varna.Im sure.If both of you attend.Nandu wont eat me up.Please."

V-"You proved today.You have no brains at all.What makes you think.I will leave my work.Attend some book launch.People whom I dont even know.Top of that you want me to go with.Varna.Who will star planning.My death if I ask her to go out with me.So Mr Reyaansh you go and work now.No more talk on this."

At the book launch.In evening.Event was to start any moment.Vivaan entered with Varna.On his side.It was one of days.When he wishes he could.Beat hell out of his brother.But he had his charm.Skills to convince him to attend event.Vivaan didnt knew.Varna was bonding with Reyaansh and Nandini so well.She agreed without him.Forcing her like always.As they entered Nandini came.Introducing them to her friend.They were made to sit on first row.It made Vivan feel awkward.Here he had plans.To dodge this.Leave within an hour.He looked at Varna.Sitting beside him.Chatting with Nandini and her friend Shikha.She was author.Who has written some book on love.

V-"This stupid Rey.Let me go home today.Will whack him.He made me stuck here.Else I would have gone home.Watched my football match today."

Var-"People might hear you.Can you speak to yourself bit slowly."

V-"Yeah right.Whom should I speak to then.You are too busy.Chatting with new friends.By way.When did you become bestie to Nandu.Didnt knew.That snob Reyaansh too."

Var-"They have been very good to me.so I didnt want to break their heart.This is much could do for them."

V-"Yes everyone in world.Is good for you.Except Vivaan."

Var-"What?"

V-"Nothing.You look there.Its about start now.I will go.Have some water."

Varna was sitting there.For some time.Vivaan havent come back yet.Launch started and writer was speaking.About her experience with book.She didnt knew.Why she felt she should.Check on him.She excused herself telling Nandu and left from there.

They reached home and first thing.Varna did was give look to Vivaan.As they entered main door.

Var-"I cant believe this.You were sleeping inside car.Who does that."

V-"What would I have done then.Sleep there.With cameras around.These book launches.Freak me out.I never attend them with Mom too.This Reyaansh.Better save his life."

Varna rolled her eyes.When she went out looking for him.For second her heartbeats increased.Feeling scared.Where could he go.Like this.If he was alright.Moment she found him sleeping inside car.She was relieved.Again she started.Questioning herself.Why was she feeling like that for him.She was in room now.Removing her ear rings.She heard his voice from behind.

V-"By the way.Why did you come after me.Looking for me.Did you get scared."

She didnt knew.What to say.So kept straight face.

Var-"Scared for you.Why should I.I was.Nandu was asking about you.It looked bad.You left from there."

V-"Nandu alright.But she just said sorry to me.Now when we met downstairs.Telling me that she couldnt meet you.Later as she got occupied with her friends.So when did she ask about me."

Var-"I.She asked me before that."

V-"When."

Var-"I dont find it necessary.To answer your weird questions."

She took her night dress.About to go to washroom when he called out for her.She shut her eyes.Fearing what he might ask next.She turned to him.Seeing his eyes sparkle.With hint of naughty look.He had book on hand.

V-"I will keep on asking you questions.Till day comes.When you will start answering my every question.Here keep the book.Nandu forgot to give it to you.Gift for you."

She looked at book.Checking out cover and then felt nice.Something new will be there.To read for her.She didnt knew he was staring at her.Till her eyes met his.He coughed fakely.She left book on table.Going to washroom.He looked at book again.With raised brows.

V-"Varna shetty and book.That also on Love.Interesting."

Vivaan was tossing on bed.Changing sides.He looked at Pranush sleeping.Checked on time.Something was going on his head.He knew he wouldnt rest till.Gets to end of it.He got up.Slowly without making noise.Found Varna sleeping.But she had book.Beside her pillow.He carefully went to her.Looked at how uncomfortably she was sleeping.He has told her many times.He can sleep down.She can sleep on bed but.Who was more stubborn.He adjusted pillow for her.Getting scared as she moved bit.He took breath of relief.Finally setting blanket on her.He took book.Going through few pages.Then looked at Varna.

Next few days passed.With everyone busy in something or other.Except two minds battling out.Sudden storm that has risen on them.Vivaan was whole day at office.His brain trying to focus on work.While his mind was occupied somewhere else.Varnas case wasnt different.Her morning would start with work.From Pranush to his father.Their work would keep her busy till he leaves for office.Then Pranush and his naughty antics will keep her entertained.Lately Vivaan have started calling from office.It annoyed her.As if when he was at home.Around her wasnt enough for her.To handle situation.Now he would call many times.Asking what Pranu is doing.She felt it weird.Why every time he would do that.What she couldnt bear.Lata and Shivani giving smiles to her.Knowing how they were misunderstanding things.

Vivaan came back home from office.He had bad day at work.Adding to it was his headache.He wished to have shower and sleep for some time now.He caught his head.When he raised his eyes.Saw Varna glaring at him.

V-"Can you please.get me cup of coffee."

Var-"No I wont."

V-"Fine then tell Mom.I will go and change."

Var-"Why are you doing this."

V-"What did I do now.Told you.If you dont want to make.Then ask Mom or.Lata aththai."

Var-"Its not about coffee.Something else.Look I want to make it clear to you."

V-"Varna my head.Is badly hurting.Im not in state of mind.To fight with you."

Var-"Am I fighting with you."

V-"Well thats what you do.Every time."

Var-"You.fine Im not interested to fight.Disturb you or do anything.Just wanted to convey you that.Dont do anything.Which gives others wrong signals.We should let them have any misconception."

V-"About what.Who."

Var-"We live in this house.But we are aware about truth.Of what we both share.But I dont want others.Get misleaded by your actions.They think that.We are.Normal couple."

V-"Are we abnormal.So.Im not getting word."

Var-"Why are you.Acting like drunkard.You can hear me.Still avoiding me willingly."

V-"Did you just.Call me what.Person comes back from office.Tired and drained out.All you get to do.Throw weird riddles on him.Expect me to get you?"

Var-"You know well what Im talking about.Listen Mr Vivaan Reddy.Hear one thing.I dont want people in this house.To be in wrong conception.That we are a normal couple.Giving them fake hopes.Is not something I prefer.So you better stop calling at home.From office like that.Have seen everyone.Misunderstanding it."

Vivaan didnt say anything.It flared up her more.He said fine and went to washroom.She looked at him shocked.Sat on bed in anger.When he shouted from door again.Asking for coffee.

One day Vivaan returned from office.Seeing all tensed faces.His face lost color too as he get.To know they are worried for Varna.She had gone out somewhere in afternoon.It was late and she havent come back.He didnt wait for minute.Taking keys and rushed out to his car.He had lost count.Which places he looked for her.Tired and fighting with his instinct.He disbelieved that she would leave like that.He knew he would find her.How can she leave like that.He looked for her for hours.Till it was dark.He reached last place.Tired and drained out.When he found her.Sitting on bench.It was park near their house.Where he comes for morning walk.He walked to her.With seething anger.Rage was visible on his face.

He held her from shoulder.Without letting her even to.Look at him.That was when he found her face pale.Her eyes puffy.Gave him hint she had been crying.But this didnt reduce his anger.She tried to move out of his grip.He took her forcefully till car.

V-"get inside car.Right now.If you dont want to see.Worst of me."

Varna didnt say word.She obeyed him.Getting inside car.He looked at her.Walking like doll.He didnt knew.How to gain back his self control.He started car.Whole way both didnt utter single word.As they reached home.Others thought it wasnt right to ask anything.At this moment.Varna went to room.

Sh-"Vivaan stop.Dont be harsh.What she did today.Isnt acceptable but.I will suggest you to sort this.Out with talk.Speak to her.She needs to let it out."

Shivani understood something.Must have gone wrong.Seeing Varnas state.She would never go wrong.Judging this girls mind.She can be difficult at times.But not irresponsible.Seeing her sons anger.She could understand how unknowingly.He has accepted Varnas presence.From heart in life.

Vivaan entered room.Closing door.His eyes found her sitting near window.In disheveled state.Tears washed her face.She havent spoken word yet.He felt he have lost.Again to get her back.After all this efforts this girl.Does get back to her shell.He wont let her do that.Easily this time.He went to her.

V-"Im surprised to see this Varna again.Who wouldnt care to.Think about people around her.What made you.Do like that.Do you have any idea.How it has been for us.Think about Mom and others.Pranu have been crying."

Mention of Pranush brought.her alas back to world.She tried to find him.When Vivaan said that.He is sleeping on Latas room.With her.It was very difficult to handle her.Poor baby was trying to.Look for his mother.Varna havent gone out leaving him.For this long time ever.She felt disappointed with herself.Again and wished.It wouldnt have happened.Why she had to go out today.

V-"You dont care about anyone.What we feel.We have gone through.Dont you think.We are humans Varna.We deserve your love.Your thoughts.If you wanted to go out.Could have informed someone.But no.Left all of us.In this hell for hours.Now will you stop.Behaving like this and answer me."

She rubbed her cheeks.Getting up and tried walk pass him.He held her tightly from shoulders.She hissed in pain.As Vivaan lost last.Trial of his patience.He pinned her wall.Jamming her between wall and him.Varna got scared first time.Seeing his face.He looked angry.If his eyes would burn her.

V-"Im not letting you.Go like this.Not today.You hear me."

She frowned and looked other side.Avoiding his gaze.Trying to push him.Get out of his hold.He held her more strongly.Getting closer to her.

V-"I thought.If for once.You will change yourself.For your own good.For people who love you.Here have become fond of you.Why did you prove me wrong Varna.Prove us wrong.Damn it speak."

Var-"You are hurting me."

He realized their position.His hand has left.Red mark on her.That was when he loosened his grip.She shut her eyes in pain.From inside she was burning.His hold gave her more pain.But he caged her again.This time he held her face.To her shock.Making her look at him.Their eyes didnt move.For seconds.

V-"Tell me Varna.What happened.Im not leaving you."

She didnt say anything.It surprised him.As she broke into sobs.More with each passing second.Something broke inside his heart.He didnt knew why.Her cries just.Wrecked his nerves.

V-"Varna what happened.Why are you."

Her sobs became louder.As she fell down.Hugging her knees.Crying with pain.She was getting from old wounds.That were still fresh.Vivaan bed down.On her level.His hands automatically went to touch.Her face when she shrugged off.She cried making her face.Red with tears.Her stole fell down.She covered her face and cried in pain.

V-"Varna."

Var-"I was so right.I never deserve anyones love.Could never do anything good.My family was right.About me.You were right.I cant think about anyone.Dont deserve all this.I dont."

V-"Varna please.I.Didnt mean like that.I was angry at you.You deserve all this.Because you earned it with your love.Pranu is yours."

Var-"He isnt mine.Nothing can be mine.No one can belong to me.Because Im not like Ramya.Who can hold back love.Thats why noone stays with me.I dont deserve happiness."

Vivaan held her from shoulders.This time softly.His eyes reflected pain.He was feeling seeing her.He rubbed tears from her face.

V-"You deserve every.Amount of goodness.In this world.Because you are not like Ramya.You are Varna.No one can be Varna.You have your own identity.Everyone loves you here.Wants you.Cant you see that.Tell me.Did anyone tell you anything.Who said.Did Karuna aththai."

Var-"She was right.I couldnt be.Good daughter.Now also.I didnt think about anyone.I cant do all this.Im selfish."

V-"You arent.Whats wrong with you.What happened suddenly that."

Var-"Maybe thats why he also left me.Didnt wanted me anymore.Make me part of his life.Didnt he ever loved me."

Her words made Vivaan.Loosen his hold on her.Mention of he.Without any name.Made him feel different from inside.He felt uneasy.It felt something hit him sharply.Moment later he glared at her.From corner of his eyes.She was looking lost.In last few seconds.She repeated those words.In pain and agony.

V-"Where did you meet him."

His word was dead cold.She heard him.Back to senses after long.As she realized what.He was asking.She shifted on her place.Trying to learn.How to answer him.When caught him staring at her.

Varna have gone out.To shop for few things at home.Shivani was sleeping.Lata was busy with Pranush.So she thought she will be back.In an hour or so.She told Lata before leaving.But she couldnt hear her.Due to Pranush shouting.Making loud noises.She went to big store.For getting some household stuff.As she was looking for something standing in one section.Of store.She heard someones voice.Felt it was very known to her.her heart kept on denying.This cant be true.She avoided walking few more steps.When heard voice again.Packet fell from her hand.Someone picked it up for her.

"Im so sorry.Didnt see you coming."

She got up.Facing shock of her life.Her eyes widened seeing him.In disbelief.Was he for real.Shakti behaved same.But in different manner.Moment was too awkward for them.For her getting back.To those days of her past.Her eyes glistened with tears.

Sh-"Varna Shetty.What pleasant surprise.Right."

Varna didnt say anything.She stood there dumbfounded.All memories with Shakti.Him leaving her.Broken state after that.Trying to reach out to him.Felt as if someone added salt.To her lost wounds.shakthi could see her face.Judge her but before she could say word.He threw shot at her.

Sh-"Sorry I forgot.Not Varna Shetty.You are Varna Reddy now.By the way congratulations.Heard about you and Vivaan.Pranush must be best at your care."

His words rather surprised her.Every moment.But she still wanted to ask him.Questions she have been waiting.For him.She gulped down lump.Formed in her throat.When another shock hit her.Girl came from back.Slowly taking her steps.She was pregnant.Shakthi held her.Holding his ears and saying sorry.Varna frowned.Watching them.Felt her eyes wouldnt blink.That was when Shakthi saw her.He came to her.Along with girl.

Sh-"Varna she is."

Girl stopped him.Giving smile at Varna.

"Wait dont think.I need to guess.Varna Shetty.If Im right.Im introducing myself.Hi Im Rishika."

Varna composed herself.Trying to judge everything.Happening in front of her.So fast yet so slow.She looked at Shakthi.Who smiled widely and wrapped.His arms around girl with him.

Sh-"Rishika.My wife.Soon to be mother of.Our baby."

Varna felt.She would fall back any moment.Everything started spinning around her.Shakthi and Rishika looked at each other.With confusion.But they were slightly aware.Of few things.Rishika like perfect wife.Gestured something to him and left.From there.

R-"It was nice meeting you Varna.I will be around there.Shakthi."

Shakthi never felt.Less proud of his wife.She was perfect partner to him.Understanding and assessing situation well.He looked back at Varna.He wasnt unaware.Of how she have been,She stood frozen to spot.But as he wanted to speak.She gulped down pain.Wiped her tears in anger.Stopping him.

Sh-"Varna I."

Var-"Congratulations for happiness.In your life Shakthi.I wish you happy life.With your wife.And baby."

Her words didnt please him.He stared at her leaving.Like that.He knew what must have.Been her state seeing him like this.He only wished this.Meeting woulnt have happened.Rishika came to him.Holding his shoulders.He touched her hand.Reassuring her it will be fine.Varna didnt knew.Where she was going and why.She walked aimlessly.Till felt tired at point.Memories haunting her.Killing her from inside.She couldnt let those.Moments she saw today.fade away from her mind.Shakthi and his wife.He married someone.he looked happy in life.She felt anger rush over her.Here she thought.She cant let anyone else.Be part of her life.because she didnt do justice to him.She wanted him to know.She was torturing herself.For doing that to her.Why did he do that.Leave her and didnt trust her.Here he was leading.Happy life.Not even for once.He remembered her.She didnt knew when she reached.park near house.Sat there for hours.Thinking about her life.Everything just.Took her back to where.She have come ahead.

Vivaan just sat there.With blank look on face.As Varna finished telling him.Her part which he.Got to hear from her mouth.She waited for him.Say something.But he didnt.She got scared for moment.With sudden dead silence in room.Vivaan took heavy breathes.Glared at her.Again and got up.

Var-"I know I did wrong.But I dont know.What gotten over me.I shouldnt have done this.Im sorry."

V-"Save your sorry.for those people.Whom you have to face tomorrow."

Varna stood on her feet.Picking up her stole.She felt weak.Dizzy with all crying.She frowned at him.Seeing his anger.He undid his watch.Shoes and blazer.Throwing them almost.Her heart thumped with his.Every move.Being weak at moment.He bumped into him.Holding her before she would fall.

Var-"I know.I dont deserve your forgiveness.I have wronged you all.Enough.But I will be okay.With what decision you take.Must have been very.Patient with me.Till now."

Vivaan gave cold stare to her.Made her stand properly.Walking past her.She was shocked.See his response.This time she was expecting.Him to say something.After hearing her out.When he always had questions.For her.It intrigued her today.He opened first few buttons of his shirt.Hearing her meek voice.

Var-"wont you ask.Me anything."

V-"Why.And for what.At one point in life.One should stop.Taking efforts.For something.Which he doesnt see.Happening in this life.You are better.Not answering my questions.Should be happy."

Var-"I understand your anger.Wont defend myself.I hurt your family.Your son.Because of me they."

Her eyes widened in fear.As she covered her ears.With sudden blow.Vase hit wall.She looked at him in disbelief.His eyes spat anger.Taking heavy breathes.He came to her.Shaking her from inside.He held her tightly.

V-"Swear I held up my senses.If you say word more.Dont know what you will.Make me do tonight."

Var-"I.Im sorry."

V-"Shut up.Dont say word.I warn you."

He threw her on bed.Losing hell.Catching his head.He hit his hand on wall.Alarming her.She havent seen him.This angry till now.He wasnt able to gain.control and reason was her.

Var-"I thought you will understand.Me little.You loved Ramya.Knew how it feels.When you lose your world.Feel broken and shattered.You have lost her.But I was wrong.Expecting you to understand me.My pain and loss."

V-"Shut up.Dont you dare compare.My love to your stupidity.Its an insult to my love.For your sister."

Var-"You think.My love was being stupid.I should have got this before.Why would you.Out of all people.Understand me.When no one does."

V-"No one does because you are stupid.You give them reason.To call you selfish.You know what Varna.I thought in this year.Have gathered something at least.In life.Will finally settle things down.it will take time but.Thanks to you.Got to see reality.Have been on different land."

Var-"I was always firm.On my stand."

V-"You call this stupid.Stand of yours justifiable.Thats amazing.Varna when someone loves.He loves from heart.Nothing could change that.That love lasts till eternity.My love for Ramya will last.Like that.She will always hold special place.In my life.But truth is that.I have accepted.She have left me.I didnt lose her.I grief for my loss.But I also understand that.Its part of life.I cant spend my whole life.Giving pain to Ramya.Thinking about my grief.Destroying people around me.But you.Still running behind something.Which was never yours.You never intended to make it yours.You are living in illusion.Which is slowly drowning you."

Var-"If you think.You can forget Ramya.And move on.Accept things so easily.Then Im not like you.I cant be disloyal to my love."

V-"Shakthi was never your love.He was never one.Whom you wanted in life.Desire and wanted to spend life with.Stop fooling yourself Varna.How long will you take.Be out of this illusion."

Var-"Dont have any right.To say about what.I felt for him.What do you know about my life.How we have been.Just because you married one.You loved.You think your love was true."

V-"Yes because.Me and Ramya.We both loved each other.But you never loved him.He thought you did.But Im glad.Least he is out of this misconception.Living happy life."

Var-"Dont want to argue.With you on this.Its useless.You said.We should try to understand.Each other.If you cant respect my feelings.How will you understand me.Now behaving like this with me."

V-"what do you expect Varna.Here Im thinking day night.Trying for year.Sort things out between us.Set you in this house.In my life.Try to see what you.Want to do with us.And you.End up.Doing same shit like this.One day I get to hear.My wife is missing.Because she is in deep shock.Seeing her ex fiance happily.Married.What are you griefing for.He is happy and doesnt.Miss you.What were you expecting.Him to return to you.Profess love."

Var-"I never said that.Keep your voice low."

V-"Let everyone hear.Nothing left for them to judge.Because you fail us every time.Varna let me tell you straightly.Im simple man.Who loved girl.Married her.Wanted to live life with her.But I have accepted my fate.Because we had to.We dont get to do all things in life.We want to.We have to give acceptance.I dont know whats definition.Of love for you.For me its about living for.Happiness of one.You have loved.I will do that for Ramya.And you better stop.Blaming Shakthi because.He was never wrong.In fact he did right.What he would have got.Being with you.Nothing.Confusion and complications.Im sorry but Im saying this."

Var-"Thats what you think.About me."

V-"No thats what.You think about yourself.And do all this.Shakthi didnt leave because.He didnt love you.He left because he did love you.He knew that you could never love him.That relationship had no future.Accept that and move on.Varna.Its high time.Face reality."

Var-"I know my reality.You dont know anything.I respected him.Our relationship.I did.Try and we were almost there.When he left.Everything shattered.Why he had to do that.Didnt he had this much trust on me."

V-"Trust on person like you.Who was ready to spend.Life with him.With lie that she loves him.But from her she.Never loved him.Loved someone else."

She widened her eyes.As tears rolled down her cheeks.Vivaan came to her.Making her close to him.He spoke with honesty.

V-"Used to hate myself.For doing that to you.Unknowingly.I hurt you for reasons you had.But I hate myself more now.When I think about Shakthi.Who was caught up this mess.You could never love him.Because you had me in your mind.If you would have given him.Love that time.This wouldnt have happened."

Var-"You think its all my fault.In everything that happened."

V-"I do.I do because.You could have changed lot of things.It was your decision.Which changed lives.Think about this.Did you ever tell me.You love me.Did you ever try finding out.Why I stopped taking step towards you.Did you ever find it justifiable to me.Why I loved your sister.Not you.When you closed all doors yourself.Yet you blamed me.All through time.I accepted.That without grudges.If you wanted things would have been different.Now if you wanted.If you wouldnt have done it that time.That day when I was."

Var-"Stop it.Please.Dont want to hear."

V-"You have to.Because I want to today.You regret loving me.Making Shakthi suffer.cry on him leaving you.Your life becoming broken mess.Have you wondered.How others feel around you.With decisions you take for their lives.Unknowingly or knowingly.You are reason.For their sufferings.Fact that I didnt love you.Isnt because I didnt wanted to.It was you who didnt let that happen.Remember the times.I tried Varna.Remember and think.Then you blamed your fate.You got engaged to Shakthi.Knowing well you could.Never give him love.When he realized that.He left you.For your good.But you blame him again.Get over yourself Varna.Life is not about yourself only.Way beyond that."

Var-"What do you want me to do now.Move on.Like you did.I cant be rag doll.Who would change with time.So easily.I cant."

V-"You can.But your stubborn nature.Wont let you do that.From inside you want.To embrace change.Have life you once dreamt of.But you are harsh on yourself."

Var-"You would never understand.How it feels.Because you didnt had to.Marry someone elses wife.Accept every relation that belonged to someone else.That someone was my own sister.Varna cant become Ramya.For you.I dont want to."

V-"I dont want to see.Ramya in you.I never did.I will never.Its sad that.All these time.This is only you deferred out from me.That I want to see.You only as shadow of my dead wife.Second mother to my son."

Both let silence prevail for.Rest of night.Draining out and tired.With emotional fight.That just taken place.Vivaan kept his eyes open.While Varna let tears out.With close eyes.His every word kept on ringing.In her ears.Taking her back to her past.Her logic and understanding.Made him feel helpless.Was there any way.To be out from this.

Morning started on light note.No one questioned Varna.Or asked her about last days incident.Respecting their privacy.Shivani asked her to take.Medicine as she had fever.Pranush wasnt leaving her.From morning since he found.Her warmth and touch.She kissed him.With all love and tears.Cursing herself for doing.That to him.He was only person.Who gave her reason to live life.Till now.She said sorry to him.For giving him pain.Promised to never repeat that.Vivaan didnt call her for anything today.It was relief for her.Didnt she want this to happen.But she wasnt happy from inside.After last nights face off.She was more scared.Part of her knew.What he said were true.But she wouldnt let.That come out in front of him.She will never see.Their relationship taking any turn.

A week passed in same way.Both avoided each other.Which didnt failTo be noticed by everyone.They waited to see.This resolving out.One morning as Vivaan came down.Ready to leave for office.With his bag.He kept his hand on Pranushs head.Eyeing Varna.She got up from breakfast table.Leaving for kitchen on some pretext.He had his breakfast.Ready to leave for work.

V-"Mom I have called for.Some people.They will be here in some time.To fix this room downstairs.We are shifting here."

Shivani was taken back.Seeing him finally.Speaking normally after days.It was like ice was broken.But what he spoke.Didnt go with her.

Sh-"Is AC not working in your room.Get it repaired."

V-"Mom I want to.Permanently shift here.Thats why.Have called people.You ask Varna.To guide them.With interiors.Color and other things.She wants to choose for room.I will be busy with work."

Shivani was too confused to react.When Varna heard everything.Came out in hurry.He saw that.He checked his phone.About to leave.

Var-"I want to have word.With you."

He turned back.Give look to her.Shivani sensed.They needed privacy.So she left from there with Pranush.She wished for things.Get better only.

V-"be quick.Im running late already."

Var-"Whats all this drama now.I havent forgotten how you.What you spoke to me.That night."

V-"Wish I would have.Forgotten.But its still there.On my mind.Which is making me do all this.Men will be here.In an hour.Help them.With selection.Setting everything."

Var-"What do you think.You are doing this for.Why."

V-"For new beginning.People have problem.To move on with old.Things in life.So one needs to change.Everything if its required.Its simple.I dont want to cry like you.And give up on this relationship."

Var-"This means nothing.For both of us.Then why.Its of no use."

V-"Leave that to me.Better.Why and what.You will get your answers.Not now.Im getting late.Remember one thing.From today.I will teach you.How and what to do.Make relationship work.You have been dutiful daughter in law.Mother and pretty good.In all other relations.Its time to learn.What it takes to be.Good wife.To a husband.Im sure I will teach you.That well.Goodbye and good luck."

He left from door.Wearing his shades.Leaving her in shell shocked state.She gripped on chair.Thinking about his words.Better the consequences.What he meant and.What he will do.

   .........................................................................................................................

For all it takes.Take story forward.Sparks have started.Between Vivarna.Well lets see.What happens next.

Please do not forget.To vote and comment.

:)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.9K 222 28
Note: This novel is inspired by the Telugu hit film Ek Niranjan directed by Puri Jagannath Summary: At the age of three, Ram was kidnapped by a middl...
104K 3.6K 31
A Shivika Rikara Rumya SS + Priveer It's a short story revolving how the four couple realize their love for each other..
807 75 6
Join me on this journey of Vivaan and Avni to see them fall in love and face the various obstacles that come in their way. Copyright © 2024 freelanc...
372K 18.7K 60
Cover Design: @DSPranushka at DS Creations Highest Rank:#46 in Romance on 16/06/2018 This is the story of Vedanth and Jwala who are totally opposite...