The Slut's Story (#wattys2019)

By Love1026

Shayla Dawson's the slut of the school. You know what that means, right? She sleeps around and even takes mon... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue

THANK YOU!

13.5K 101 4
By Love1026

Oh My GOD!

I have no idea how much to thank you guys that you are reading my book right now!

I finished "The Slut's Story" a little less than a week ago. It's the shortest book that I have properly written (the very first book that I posted on Wattpad doesn't count. I managed to cram like 9 chapters into 9 pages).

This is a short story, and I'm not too good at writing books less than 20 chapters long. I don't know if the events happening in the book was too fast or anything, but I thought it was fine. 

All of you readers were the ones encouraging me to write more and better. I love reading the comments to "Her Secret", and I love how all of you read and voted!

Note to the future rereaders:

Please do not put spoilers in the comments; it is not appreciated. And thank you for rereading!

Please do not put hate comments; I know that there are better writers than me. I appreciate constructive criticism.

Anyways, onto the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440 195 10
After Kiera moved across the country with her dad to their new home, she expected a fresh start from her past. This included being low on the radar o...
6.6K 131 10
Ashlyn Cooper is a low key,shy girl but she's actually fun once she's comfortable around people... Callum Wolfhard is the high school bad boy. He sud...
15.7K 428 39
Brooke never thought that she would be in a situation like this. Where her reputation is on the line and she is comforted by the school's bad boy.
3.7K 22 17
Brianna Dawson, the smart one. All A's but never the social type. She spends her times hiding from others. Ryan Jonathan, the bad boy of the school...