Entangled Heart

By FrostfireLegacy

Feng Liqin was one of the most beautiful and generous young masters among any other sons and daughters of the... More

Chapter 1
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10.5
CHAPTER 9.5
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30

CHAPTER 10

9.6K 341 56
By FrostfireLegacy

*Pic above is the forest. Pic below is the wall around the forest.*

*Ok!! 😤  I'm really sorry for the really late update... I didn't know how to write this chapter and the extra chapters but if you like... Then please vote so I know I was actually doing it right. 😁 I feel like I'm not writing properly 😅. It really frustrating especially when your always being bothered when writing. Alright... Bye*

THIRD PERSON POV

In the burnt part of the Forbidden Forest, three figures were walking towards the lake where the burnt part of the forest ended. Xiaoli turned back to her tiger form but not in the original size while Huang Longwei was holding Feng Liqin by the waist while they stared at the burnt part of the forest. 

"Xiaoli, how do I fix this? How can revive the forest again?" Feng Liqin asked the tiger with hope.

Xiaoli thought for a moment before an idea came. "Little kitten, you first need to make a wall all around the forest. It would be able to stop all kinds of disturbances. But, you have to be careful, it will take a lot of your energy." 

Feng Liqin nodded and stepped into the lake that had half of what water it originally contained. Standing in the middle of the lake, he focused on what he wanted the earth and plants to do. Then, a burst of big tree trunks emerged out of the ground and going up while entangling themselves together. Thorns as sharp as knives appeared from the trunks making whoever unable to go in or out of the forest. From the wall to of big trees with thorns, the two figures knew what Feng Liqin felt when making it. He was distraught and would not allow anyone to destroy the forest any further. 

Once that was done, Feng Liqin collapsed but Huang Longwei managed to catch him before he fell into the water. He was completely exhausted to the point of falling unconscious in the Emperor's arms. Huang Longwei was worried about his wife's condition and asked Xiaoli if he was alright. The tiger checked her master and confirmed that there was nothing wrong with his wife. He was relieved and picked him up out of the water and into his arms.

Xiaoli made a small tent made of small tree trunks and vines beside the lake for the couple. Huang Longwei laid Feng Liqin on the bed made of vines and leaves to help him rest better. After ensuring they were safe and Feng Liqin was comfortable, she went off to get some fruits that can revitalize his energy. 

Huang Longwei laid beside Feng Liqin while watching him sleep. He was worried about his condition after what had happened. He wanted to help in whatever way he can but choose to wait until Feng Liqin wakes up or Xiaoli comes back. Soon, sleep takes over him.

The next morning, Feng Liqin wakes up in a tent made of small tree trunks, sticks, and vines. He looked beside him to see a sleeping Huang Longwei. He sat up and admired the space around him with fascination. 

It must have been Xiaoli that made this since the Emperor's elemental is air. 

Thought Feng Liqin while looking around for Xiaoli but couldn't find her. Deciding on going out to see, he was about to get up. Suddenly, a hand pulled him down onto a chest. When he looked back at the culprit, he sees Huang Longwei behind him with a smile. He turned around to face his husband and wished him a good morning.

Huang Longwei was happy with his wife's gesture and wished him back with a kiss on the forehead. Feng Liqin's face turned red and he pushed his head down to hide his face in Huang Longwei's chest. Huang Longwei just chuckled happily and kissed the top of his wife's head. 

After a while, they got up and head out of the tent. Feng Liqin's smiling face turned sad once he saw the burnt part of the forest. His mood went downhill immediately and Huang Longwei could only hug him from behind when he notice Feng Liqin's sad mood. 

Xiaoli emerged from the forest when she sensed the couple awake and out of the tent. She had a vine in her mouth that connected to a leaf made basket behind her. She walked in front of them and showed the fruits that she picked in front of them. 

"Here, eat this. It would replenish your energy." She said to Feng Liqin. He nodded and sat down with Huang Longwei to eat the fruits while Xiaoli sat back. 

"Xiaoli, how do I grow back the plants and trees and bring back the other part of the Forbidden Forest?" Feng Liqin asked after he finished eating.

Xiaoli looked at him and answered. "You can't. You have to plant them like how you do to your garden." Feng Liqin had a sad look after hearing her answer. He looked up again with hope in his eyes when she continued. "But there is another way. Since both of you have the same root pattern, you can boost each other's cultivation level by mating." 

When Xiaoli said the word 'mating', Feng Liqin went pale. He wasn't ready to go that far yet with Huang Longwei even though he does have feelings for his husband. Huang Longwei hugged Feng Liqin from behind tightly and whispered reassuringly, "If you're not ready, then we won't do it. Remember what I said before? I don't want our relationship to be filled with nothing knowing there is a connection between us." 

Feng Liqin turned to look at Huang Longwei. "Wha- what about your fee- feelings for me?" He stuttered out. 

Huang Longwei smirked with a glint in his eyes. "What if I said I had already fallen for you ever since we met at this lake? Then, it grew every time we are together or whenever I learn something new about you?" He asked a red-faced Feng Liqin. He chuckled seeing his wife's reaction. "You know, I've always wanted to eat you up every chance I got but choose to hold back. The reason would be that there won't be any fun in eating you if you yourself don't enjoy it. Right?" 

Feng Liqin really wanted to hit his shameless husband. Why would he say such embarrassing words so nonchalantly!? With his mind made up, he hit Huang Longwei's chest and shoulders. Huang Longwei only laughed and held onto Feng Liqin's waist tighter.

"Excuse me, I hate to break the atmosphere there even though it's my favorite action to do. But, would both of you do it or not? We don't have time for you to be all lovingly with each other." Xiaoli said with a bored tone. Them, she got up. "If you are going to do it, then I'll be going through the other part of the forest to hunt." Xiaoli went into the forest. 

Feng Liqin was watching Xiaoli's retreating figure when he felt Huang Longwei's hold on him tighten. His face became redder than before and he looked down to avoid eye contact with Huang Longwei. He was embarrassed with the outcome that will happen soon. So, he chose to hide as long as possible especially when he knew that they had the same feelings towards each other. 

Huang Longwei just chuckled at his wife's reaction. He knew how shy he was but he wants to see how his wife would become once they're in bed. Without waiting any longer, he picked up the startled Feng Liqin and took him back into the tent. 

*This part will be in the extra chapter 😋 *

As they made love winds around the area grew stronger and the ground rumbled as if there was going to be an earthquake. Then, plants of all kinds shoot out from the ground forming into trees on the burnt part of the forest. Some are big while some are small. Flowers bloom from the ground and trees. Within minutes, the burnt part of the forest was turned into a beautiful and magical forest. The air was clear the plants were looking healthier than before and flowers can be seen blooming everywhere. On the other part of the forest, the outcome was the same but the process was different. The dying and I'll looking plants was rejuvenated, flowers bloomed and the air was cleaned. Everything about the forest was different but the winds that kept blowing didn't stop, it only slowed down to the point that the trees only swayed softly as if it was dancing. 

Suddenly, water poured from the sky. Wetting the plants below. The couple inside the tent paid no mind to it. They only came out when nighttime arrived and the rain stopped, leaving light mists within the forest.

Feng Liqin woke up feeling tired from the earlier exercise he had but he also felt happy and energized for some reason. When he went out of the tent, he realized why he was energized. The forest that he knew was back only it healthier and livelier than before. He looked around him in awe. He was confused about how it happened but choose to ask Xiaoli when she came back from hunting. 

Huang Longwei came out of the tent to find his wife. He was really happy that he finally got to connect with his lover in the most intimate way. When he searched for Feng Liqin, what he found was a beautiful forest in place of the burnt forest. He was amazed at how much it changed while they were doing 'it'. He tried to find Feng Liqin to get some answers and found him admiring a tree on the other side of the now full lake. 

Huang Longwei approach Feng Liqin. "Love, do you know what happened here?" He asked. Feng Liqin shook his head, not able to say anything. Huang Longwei sigh and kept on admiring the beautiful forest. 

Soon, Xiaoli emerged from the trees. She came forward in front of them. "I'm sorry for being late. I was doing my rounds around this forest but only half. Now, since you want answers, please sit down and I'll tell." Said Xiaoli up-front. Both of them sat on a rock by the lake and waited for Xiaoli to start explaining.

"Since you've mated, you'll notice a change in your cultivation level. It because you mated. As for the forest, it's because when you mate with love and not because you want power, your power will start spiraling out of control. When that happens, well this forest is the outcome." Xiaoli explained briefly. Huang Longwei frowned, not understanding while Feng Liqin was in a blur.

"What do you mean, Xiaoli? I don't get it. We mate with our true feeling of loving each other and our powers spiral?" Huang Longwei asked and Xiaoli nodded. "How is that possible? I don't understand the connection." 

Xiaoli sighs while rolling her eyes. "Do I have to explain every bit to these stupid humans?" She murmured to herself. "There is a connection. Your roots have the same pattern. So, it will slowly morph together when you mate. It's God's will, so don't ask me how it morphs itself. After morphing, the weaker root of the two will change into the same root as the stronger one. Once that is complete, you two would be considered whole. Meaning, your souls are forever tied together."

After finishing her explanation, she went to take a bath in the lake. Huang Longwei was in thought while Feng Liqin decided not to think much about it since he was happy that the forest was back to its original form but better. 

Looking at the lake and at Xiaoli that finished bathing, he decided to take one as well. Feng Liqin took off his robes and entered. He immediately felt the forest more clearly after he entered. He smiled to himself now that we knew the forest was well and no harm was made. 

As he played with the water, he felt hands circling his waist. He looked back and smiled seeing his husband. He turned around and wrapped his arms around Huang Longwei's neck. They smiled while gazing into each other's eyes. Feng Liqin kissed Huang Longwei lightly but Huang Longwei made it deeper and their tongues clashed. Feng Liqin moaned in the kiss and trailed his hands lower. When he reached Huang Longwei's cock, he stroked it. Ending the kiss, Huang Longwei moaned at his wife's touch. He trailed his hands to Feng Liqin's chrysanthemum and slipped his finger in. 

Feng Liqin kissed back Huang Longwei and moaned in his mouth as they fondled each other. Pushing his husband away,  he went to the edge of the lake, placing his hands forward, he raised his lower part to Huang Longwei's direction. Huang Longwei felt himself grow harder and immediately went over and slammed his cock inside. 

"Aaah!!" Feng Liqin screamed in pleasure and moved along with his husband thrust. He was panting, moaning and screaming as they did it by the lake. Feeling his husband going to come, Feng Liqin followed after his husband's thrust with his hips. They both finally came while moaning and Feng Liqin tightened his hold on his husbands cock while he came. After coming, they washed each other off and went back to sleep. 

The next morning, Feng Liqin destroyed the walls that he made and went out of the forest with Huang Longwei and Xiaoli. 

"How are we supposed to return to the palace? There are no horses." Feng Liqin said after looking around for some horses. 

Huang Longwei smiled. "That's because we would be riding on Bai." 

"Bai? Who is Bai?" Feng Liqin asked? 

"My beast. He is the dragon white dragon that you saw when we first met." As he said that. A small white dragon appeared beside him. 

Surprised, Feng Liqin jumped back. He steps forward and pets Bai when the dragon bowed in respect. Feng Liqin smiled warmly at him. Bai, seeing the smile flew around Feng Liqin and nuzzled his cheek. 

"Bai, stop playing. We have to go now." Huang Longwei spoke up. Bai looked at Huang Longwei then went up and enlarged himself. Huang Longwei grabs Feng Liqin and lifted him up to sit in Bai. Turning to get Xiaoli, he sees her standing on the side with her tail wagging furiously. "Xiaoli, what's wrong? You look tense." 

Xiaoli growled. "I'm not getting on your beast." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298 3 11
After meeting at the Yellow Turban Rebellion, Liu Bei and Cao Cao felt an instant attraction to each other; however, they chose to ignore it and go t...
22.3K 943 11
After a night out with his classmates, Feng xin finds himself in a pinch. Not retaining any memories from that night, the only thing he knew was that...
353K 17K 28
Wei Wuxian was a mischievous person. Everyone knew it. Upon going into the Coud Recesses to attend the 3 month lecture, this was something Lan Zhan h...
164K 9.7K 47
Every students on their campus hates Xiao Zhan for being an illegitimate son. They bullied him, hurt him and sometimes torturing him! Xiao Zhan admir...