Drowning In Lust

Autorstwa CHARLOTTESWEB1111

-COMPLETE- New girl, Betty Cooper, turns the tables at Riverdale High when the popular boy, Jughead Jones cat... Więcej

Main Characters
Permanant Seating
How big of a player is he?
5, 6, 7, 8
Trust me, your not
Character Chapter
Will do Prince Charming
Sorry Jug, Can't
I'm warning you
YOU LUCKY GIRL
We left for 2 seconds
Character Chapter
Surprise Juggie
Next topic!
I want your love
Listen here Carter
A year ago
Sounds Perfect
Love you all!
I Promise
Prove it
Who's Jenna?
Happy Birthday Beautiful
Perfectly fine
That's Disgusting
You'll get over it
READ THIS!!!!
you did what?
i don't know
Hermione called
Anastasia Elle Jones
New Beginning
New Book
UpDaTe.

Death do them apart

2.9K 53 19
Autorstwa CHARLOTTESWEB1111

Betty Cooper soon turned into Betty Jones. FP got sent to prison for attempted murder before he got the chance to marry Alice.

Anastasia Elle Jones lives with her parents in LA. She's 17 and an aspiring actress. She has portrayed as Susan Whitley in the television series 'Stop and Run' and as Sierra Perry in 'Helicopter: The Movie'.

Anastasia now:

At 26 Betty had another baby girl, named Cassandra Hope Jones. She is now 3.

Betty is a journalist and stay at home Mom.
Jughead owns a photography company and works with vogue and other big magazines.
Veronica is married to Archie and owns does hospitality classes at Pop's Chock 'lit Shoppe.
Archie is the football coach at Riverdale high and owns a boxing ring on the Southside.
Veronica and Archie have one 5 year old son named, Luke Andrews.

The four of them spend Christmas and Summer break together with their kids and promised to stay friends till death do them apart....

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

19.1K 645 13
Betty Cooper has had many struggles with her family. But it was finally time she Found Her Happiness.
34.6K 912 26
[COMPLETE] Betty Cooper is a badass teenager enjoying making out with random boys and going to parties with her brother Sweet Pea and her friends. Bu...
4.9K 126 12
Completed Betty Cooper, a new student at Riverdale High, decides to join the blue and gold, where she grows closer to Jughead Jones. Mature: sexual...
728 28 22
COMPLETED: Betty Cooper has Leukemia and doesn't have much longer to live. Jughead Jones, the new boy from the southside steps into her life and knoc...