Chasing Rainbows ➳ Kellic

By vic-fuentes-is-god

Vic is a shy boy who feels he doesn't quite belong. He feels alone in the world. While on the other hand, Kel... More

Chapter 1: A Prison Called School
Chapter 2: Just Another Moody Teen
Chapter 3: When The Sun Goes Down
Chapter 4: Booze, Sluts and Drugs
Chapter 5: Lettuce
Chapter 6: Angry Little Brothers
Chapter 7: That One Class
Chapter 9: Step one
Chapter 10: I'm Okay
Chapter 11: Don't Mess With The Populars
Chapter 12: All That's On My Mind
Chapter 13: The Cabin In The Woods
Chapter 14: Truth
Chapter 15: Confused Little Mexican
Chapter 16: Drink The Poison
Chapter 17: Is It Manstruation?
Chapter 18: Back Off
Chapter 19: A Friday Night Like This
Chapter 20: Déjà Vu
Chapter 21: Picture Worth A Thousand Words
Chapter 22: Don't Be A Stranger
Chapter 23: Fight
Chapter 24: Everything's Okay
Chapter 25: Roommates
Chapter 26: Forever
Chapter 27: That's Enough Sugar
Chapter 28: A Loser With Flowers
Chapter 29: In The Past
Chapter 30: Falling Down
Chapter 31: Surprise Bitches
Chapter 32: No More
Chapter 33: Don't Go
Chapter 34: What Have We Become?
Chapter 35: Understand Me
Chapter 36: Pain Pain Go Away
Chapter 37: Stay
Chapter 38: Killing Me
Chapter 39: Couple Of Girls In A Bathroom
Chapter 40: Scream Your Name
Chapter 41: Queens
Chapter 42: Permanently Yours (Final)
Follow You - SEQUEL

Chapter 8: Stalker Stalker

5.1K 289 121
By vic-fuentes-is-god

Knock knock knock

Whoa... I'm at Vic's house. I am at Vic Fuentes house... Just, let my head explode for a second. Queue explosion sound effects. I heard some rustling inside before the door swung open. But no, Vic wasn't on the other side. The person I had practised my greeting smile to in the mirror for half an hour before I came. It was to who I can imagine was his brother. He gave me a bored look, as if he really didn't want to be there.

"Hi," I smiled, looking past him into the home. "Is Vic here?"

"Mike!" I heard yelling from a female inside. "Answer the door!"

"I am now, mama!" who I can now guess is Mike, turned around, calling back to his mother. He turned back to me with the same blank expression he held earlier. He opened his mouth to speak before being interrupted again.

"Who is it?" she yelled out, still hidden somewhere in the house.

"It's Vic's friend," he called back, turning his head slightly, but keeping his eyes on me.

"I said before, Tony and Jaime are welcome to come right in! Why are they knocking?" his mother continued yelling out. "Mike! Ask them why they are knocking!"

He gave me an exhausted expression before yelling back again. "It's neither of them. It's that guy Kellin," he gave me a questioning look, to ask if that was my name. I nodded, smiling. "Yeah, Kellin. Vic said he'd be coming over when he got home from school. Remember?"

"Oh. I didn't know about him," she replied, less loud than before. "Well invite him in! Don't just leave him at the doorway!"

Mike rolled his eyes and stated walking inside, doing a hand gesture to follow him. I took a better look into the house. I feel like a stalker, in the way I want to get out a camera and start taking photos of everything. But... It's not like it's the flashiest house. It's not very big, even though it is two story. It's just more run down than everything. Everything is obviously second hand or very old. It could do with a good clean. The house's colour scheme was mostly browns and faded, cracking whites. None of the furniture seemed to match. It was different to what I was used to. But I guess I could call it a cute little house. The hallway held a few doors along the way and an open lounge area that matched up to what from here looked like a kitchen. The stairs were just before that next open room.

"Mike! Are you going to invite him in or not?" more yelling from his mother, still hiding away from my vision in that room so close.

He slumped his shoulders, obviously sick of the pointless yelling. "I already have! I'm taking him up to Vic right now!"

"Okay," she called out back, going back to whatever she was doing.

Mike led me up the narrow, creaking staircase and we stopped in front of a closed door. Mike swung it open to reveal Vic sitting in the middle of his bed, eyes closed, head bopping, lip singing away to music.

"Vic, Kellin's here," Mike half shouted to his brother. Vic took one ear bud out and looked down to fiddle with his iPod. Vic wore the same clothes he had for school, a grey beanie with a blue shirt and black skinny jeans, and more bracelets than I can count. Unlike Vic, I had changed clothes, to something I hope would be more eye catching.

The room was slightly smaller than mine, but seemed large compare to the size of the rooms I went past. Also, unlike mine, he didn't have an en-suite, but I saw the bathroom just next door. The walls were a dull brownie-yellow colour. There was a window on the wall opposite to the doorway, which looked out to the house next door. His double bed covered in dark red sheets, which sat against the wall to the right, centre of the room. There was side tables either side of the bed. The wall behind the bed showed a large collection of band posters, enough to take up nearly the whole wall. I had to say, I was impressed. A set of draws sat towards my left, the corner nearest to me. Beside it, unlike the other wall, was cupboards. Piles of clothes and random crap scattered the floor of the room. That, I admit, was a bit of a turn off. I'm not a neat freak, but... I just like things to be neat and organised okay? I can handle it, I'd just rather not have to. I'm not the best with the mess. But, it's Vic, so I'll learn to live with it. For him. Wow, I need to calm down with this whole crush thing.

"Tell him I'll be down in a minute," he replied.

I heard a small "oops" escape from Mike lips as he folded his arms across his chest.

Vic looked up and almost jumped out of his skin at the sight that I was there. Seriously, he was like a cat that was about to hit the roof!

"Ke-Kellin!?" he said, still shocked with eyes double their normal size.

"Hi," I smiled to him, making sure it was that winning smile I worked on for so long. He smiled back, giving a better one without any need of practice. Probably.

"Ah," he fumbled around, pulling both headphones out, turning off the music and chucking it off the bed. "Sorry about the mess." he spoke slow while holding an embarrassed expression as he looked around at the catastrophic mess that is Victor Fuentes' room.

"Nah, don't worry about it," I replied, hiding the slight anxiety the room was bringing into me.

Mike rolled his eyes and walked away from the room. I stayed standing awkwardly in the doorway.

Vic moved some things around the room and off his bed before speaking, "Just go, um, take a seat over there," he spoke, pointing towards the bed as he shoved clothes in random draws of his dresser.

I shut the door and wandered over to the bed, sitting down on the edge closest to the door, hearing a squeak from the mattress, feeling the bed sink below me.

Vic continued to move a few more things around before grabbing some paper and pens and sitting down on the bed. He sat on the end against the wall, centre of the two white pillows.

"So..." Vic started. "We should probably start." He picked up a pen handing it to me.

I took the pen and started flicking it between my fingers. "Sure, if you want to."

We sat in silence, both consumed by ideas of what to write about. Well, at least he was. My mind was only thinking of thoughts of Vic. Like, how I could simply reach out and touch his coffee coloured skin... I feel no motivation towards writing a song at this time, all I want to do it look at Vic, talk to Vic, and more importantly, touch Vic. Not that I'd be allowed to do that last one. Despite what happened just the other night, I can't do the things with him my body is urging me to do. He either doesn't want to bring it up, from something like embarrassment or regret, or he genuinely doesn't remember. But either way, I should not bring up the topic.

I snapped out of my daze when I saw Vic's confused expression. He was looking at me inquisitively, waiting for something.

"Huh?" I asked, confused myself, furrowing my eyebrows.

Vic let out a breath. "I said- do you have any ideas yet. On what you'd like to sing."

I gave my head a slight shake, still waking to the world. "Uh, well I thought we were doing the whole love slash break up thing?" I answered, coming out sounding like a question, because I am still unsure myself.

"Yeah, but to do with that," Vic replied, giving the smallest eye roll. He sure seems different at home. He's more comfortable here, obviously. Maybe he just has a problem with school, that's why he's seems so shy...

"Oh. I don't know..." I said in thought. I have to think of something. Quick! "Uh, do you want to do lyrics or music first?"

"Either one's fine with me," he said, getting up off the bed and wandering over to where his acoustic guitar sat. Lifting it up with his delicate fingers he brought it back down to where he sat. "But I've got this just in case."

"Hmm," I hummed, coming up with an idea at last for the song. "It could be about a guy chasing after a lost love. Like, about how he still loves her."

Vic's smile reappeared at the idea. "That's great! And how she's all he thinks of, and everything he wants. Regrets what he's done?"

"Yes!" I can't believe we are actually coming up with ideas. "He will do anything to be with her forever!"

Our ideas came pouring out until we actually had the foundations of a song. We scribbled down our thoughts towards it, ready to come up with lyrics and melody to match.

"Well," I started, putting the lid back on the pen, dropping it to the bed. "I think we've achieved something today."

I smiled towards Vic, which he returned. "Yeah! Well done," he praised while bringing his hand up into a high five with my own. I just got to high five Vic! And trust me, I wasn't the one to bring their hand away first. I looked down to my watch sitting on my left wrist. 8:00 PM.

"I should get going now," I said, looking up to him.

"Okay," he replied, looking down at his own watch. "But you can stay for dinner? It should be about ready by now."

As much as I loved the sound of that, I knew it would be an imposition on his family. I'm sure they only prepared for themselves.

"Nah, it's fine," I said. "I have left overs from last night." Okay, not so much left overs, but a microwave dinner.

Vic's face held a slight pout. And no, not one of those fake ones. It was genuine... disappointment? "Okay, I'll walk you downstairs."

----------

I'm actually sorry for the bad ending. This chapter was like twice as long originally, and I had to end somewhere. So yeah...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 111 7
Ant has hidden his feelings for his best friend for as long as they've known each other. There's just one problem, he's married and depressed about t...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
9K 225 110
UPDATED AS OF 04/05/2022 | An archive for all her song lyrics and stuffs!
366K 11.1K 90
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...