returns ➴ letters spin off

By troubhle

"i thought maybe it was my turn to write you letters." ➴ this is a spin off based on my other story "letters"... More

the first before the first
for the first
for the second
for the third
for the fourth
for the fifth
for the sixth
for the seventh
for the eighth
for the ninth
for the tenth
for the eleventh
for the thirteenth
for the fourteenth
for the fifteenth
for the sixteenth
for the seventeenth
for the eighteenth
for the nineteenth
for the last
another last letter
epilogue

for the twelfth

1.5K 117 15
By troubhle

wednesday - 2:06 a.m.

i don't want you to tutor me either, aide!

i really don't!

what i want is for everything to go back to the way it was. i want you to forget me ever hurting you. i want to forget ever hurting you. i want you to look me in the eyes like you used to. i want you to tell your friends about me, tell them how happy i make you.

what i want is for you to call me up at one in the morning telling me how fucking upset you are because your mom and dad aren't even speaking anymore. i want you to tell me how your day was. i want you to talk to me again. i want you to want to talk to me. i want to be able to hold your hand and wait for you outside your last class. i want to wake up in the morning extra early just to pick you up and then drop you home at the end of the day.

what i want is for you to message me at the end of the night how thankful you are that i was there to save you from all the drama. i want you to run up behind me in the middle of shifting classes and jump up on my back like you used to. i want to give you piggy back rides to your next class whenever it's on the second floor just because i know how much you hate climbing stairs. i want to open the car door for you and help you down. i want you to ask me if i'd like to stay for dinner. i want to say yes.

what i want is to go up to your room after dinner and lay with you. i want to fall asleep next to you like i used to. i want to hold your hands in mine and tell you how beautiful you are. i want to tell you that i'm so grateful that i have you in my life and how without you, i'd be a mess. i want to wake up in the middle of the night and see you out on your balcony just because you can't sleep again. i want to stay out there with you. i want to hear about every single thing that bothers you and every single thing that makes you happy. i want to kiss you at the end of the night like i did once before.

oh god, aide-

i just want you back!

can't you see? i'm so fucking in love with you.

- eli

p.s.

i'm hoping the lie was that you hate me.

p.p.s.

because i'm hoping you still love me.

-

author's note:

my heart kinda hurt when i wrote this

this update is for a sweetheart named katelin. thank you for reading this!

xoxo,

daisy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 42.4K 77
Sequel to Smirking Jerk Blake Eaton is many things. A running back, an aspiring artist, a brother still mourning the death of his older sibling, a te...
612K 24.3K 41
Charlotte Osborne and Elijah Hendrix have been arch nemesis since nappy days. Worms in your lunchtime sandwich seems a fitting retaliation when a boy...
854K 38.4K 57
Love isn't always enough. --- "Ahhh this is one of the greatest books I've ever read." - @hatersarelovers "I loved this book so so so SO much! I enjo...
330K 17.3K 93
One high school. Six seniors. Three couples who should never have gotten together. Take a journey through three separate stories of love, betra...