Star Divination ( ENGLISH)

By rebeccaneedfood

Whoever said that our destiny is not written, apparently never met us. In a world ruled by the 12 zodiacal si... More

Prologue
Chapter two

Chapter one

115 19 5
By rebeccaneedfood

There's a story, The story if we want to be specific.
This is the oldest and further story of all, the one that the first men told at the start of the world, the one that was there on the first successes of humans, the one that many heard before falling asleep, the one that now is forgotten.

A story that disappeared from human's minds, the story of who we are.

It might be gone from human's memories, might also be lost in forgotten books, but we are still here, we still exist, and we will always exist, but let's start from the beginning.

Nowadays the word has fallen in time without faith and stories, a world where men believe they are the center of the universe, they believe that all turns around him and that destiny is nothing but a stupid belief, what if I tell you that nothing is more real than destiny?

What, you, humans always called destiny, or fate, has never been a cosmic force from the space, and not even what you also called God. What always pulled the strings of the world was us.
Twelve of us to be specific, from the first sunrise of the planet we have been deciding how the world has to turn and goes, and I'm one of the twelves.

Our story survives like a fragile flame in humans that are still believers, but many of them consider us like kids stories without any proof and that doesn't make sense, but we do, and humans always have known.

You call it astrology, the study of how stars and their movement defines your future, you have never been so wrong.
But we forgave you for your ignorance.

We are what you always called zodiacal signs, exactly, what you always thought was just a useless category and symbol is, in reality, something that has always written your destiny.
But let's proceed very slow, so your human mind can understand me.

When you say that you were born under a specific sign, what it always has meant for the ones that knew about us was that you have been kissed by one of us.
That's because when you come to this world, a decision made by your parents, you have the chance to born under one of our twelve periods.

A period is when the ruling planet for a sign get in his orbit aligning with it and making him the most powerful of the twelve of us. It gave him the power to come down on earth for a month and kiss the newborns, giving them his specific and unique characteristics that the sign represents.

At the moment you get kissed, your destiny, personality, and character get written in the stars and from now on whatever you will or won't do will be under the protection and guide of your sign.

Is not that hard to understand the reason why men decided to stop believing in us, our existence makes the human's one less important and useless, but this is very wrong.
We always left humans to decide to make their choices, they always had free will, the only thing that we did was giving them some suggestions on the right way.

You might think of us as symbols or constellations, we definitely are not that, let's start from the youngest of us.

Aries, we call her Millie, she's the youngest sign and she looks like it, physically she looks like a kid and she will always look like that.
As a little kid, she's impulsive, impatient and with not much ability to contain anger, but she's as honest as child and optimist like a creature that doesn't know much about the world.

Incredible how after the little Millie we have Taurus, we rather call him Liam, he's a sign with a lot of patience responsibility and calm but is so stubborn and practical that sometimes is very hard to distract him from his work.

Then we have Gemini, Erin and Axel, they are both necessary cause they represent the good and the dark side of the sign, they balance themselves and they always will. But they will always be double-faced and with inconstant thoughts, and let's not talk about how their intelligence always cause us problems.

Cancer follows them, our sweet Shawn, he has the biggest imagination, he's very emotional but with the same amount of tenacity and will to realize his dreams and his beliefs, the only problem with him is that he's very lunatic and insecure.

And if Shawn is insecure, sure as hell, Leo won't be. Cara is a lot of things but never insecure, she's creative, kind and with a big heart but sometimes the love that she has for herself makes her narcissistic, egocentric and full of arrogance.

Oh, we can't forget about Harry, our Mr. Perfect, he's analytic, practical and full of criticism for himself and especially for others, but at the same time, he's able to help people with his good advice even if sometimes it might look like an insult.

And for balancing them all we just need one sign, Libra, we call her Rebecca, even though she's the laziest creature alive and the most indecisive even on the useless things, she is also a good judge between what's good and evil, she's tactful and some people define her as charming, but maybe that's what she says.

And after a sign that balanced we can only have Michael, our Scorpio, he's is a very particular sign, he knows very well what passion is as much as he knows jealousy, he doesn't trust anyone and he always is stubborn as a rock, but he's also the bravest sign and a good friend, if he let you come closer without biting you.

Going on the list we have the only one that as his powerful ability has making people happy, making them laugh and always keeping up the optimism, and that's what makes Louis our Sagittarius, but he has a big flow, he never sees the line to not cross with people.

But to keep him under control there will always be Zayn, our Capricorn, who's gifted with a big sense of responsibility and good manners, he will always save Louis from the worst situations or he will make them worse with his know-it-all attitude, his pessimism and his way of never forgive people.

Then we have Aquarius, we call him Calum, he's the most independent one, the most selfless and the one that will always be the first to help someone in need, we call him the humanitarian, but he also has a strong personality, he never comes down on deals and he will always be on the right side of the story, well at least that's what he thinks.

And last but not least, there's me Pisces, I prefer Niall, I'm the oldest of them, that's because I have in me a small pieces of the twelve before me, I don't want to brag but I'm the wisest, the most intuitive but also the most sensitive and the most likely to get anxious and worried.
But I have a power that is the reason why I am telling this story, I have the power of seeing the future and making divinations.

"No, it can't be it!" I exclaim pulling my hands back from the black and cold sand, I blink a couple of times returning to the reality and finding myself in my darkroom enlighten just by some candles.
I try to slow down my breath while looking at the table with the sand in it, the one that I always use for my predictions, I stare at it while it starts to turn slowly red, red as fresh blood, the blood that I just saw coming not only from the humans but also from us.

"Niall, what's going on?" The Aries asks running inside my room, I look at her while she stops with eyes full of confusion and fear when she sees the red sand, even if she doesn't know how to do divinations she perfectly knew that this is not a good sign.

I slowly stop to shake from the terrible images that I just saw and I stop looking at the table for turning to Millie who's staring at me worried and scared.

"I saw the end of the world " I say and she holds her breath in pure shock, after few seconds she starts shaking her head in disbelief.

"It must be wrong, it can't be, the world can't end with us in it" She tries to explain but I shake sadly my head.
"It can be when the cause is one of us" I answer while I try to stand up, Millie immediately notice my struggle after using most of my powers and hold me up with her strong yet small arms.

"I saw Axel's blood on Erin's hand, I saw her taking all the power when Mercury will align with her, and without the good side of her twin, she will start the apocalypse" Millie looks at me shocked and without words to say.

"But, But is divination, we still have time to stop her and save Axel" She exclaims with her usual hope but I look at her with teary eyes.
"Axel is already dead, the blood was dark and old, we can't save him" I say feeling pain in my words.
"That means that she will kill all of us " Millie says and I look at the sand thinking a way to save us and the humans.

"Not yet, she needs all her powers, now that Axel is dead she is probably hiding somewhere, she's waiting for the right moment to attack us" I explain to her and she starts thinking too.
"I can still find her and kill her, even though is Liam month and not mine I can still defeat her, or maybe we can send Liam, he's the most powerful now" She suggests and I shake my head.
"We can't kill her Aries, but we can stop her, or even better, we can balance her" I think out loud before stopping for a moment.

"If we kill Erin, the Gemini in the world will be lost, without a guide" I explain and Millie tries to follow me on my thoughts.
"How will Erin by herself create the apocalypse?" I sighed bringing my hand to my forehead that still hurts from the prediction.

"Without us noticing it, for all these years she created a system of power made by only Gemini, the presidents are Gemini, the Governator are Gemini even the Pope is one, she guides their lofe to become powerful and unstoppable " I say slowly while Millie listens to me.

"So we are fucked " She says losing the control of her anger and starting to walk around the room all nervous.

"Not completely, no, Axel kissed half of the Gemini in this world, so there's still hope, we just need to find a good Gemini to balance Erin's power " I explain to the kid who stops walking and looks at me confused.
"And how the hell can we find that Gemini? How do we know who's able to balance Erin?" She asks and I take a deep slow breath imagining the only reasonable way, even though is the most uncertain.

"With the sign of balance" I whisper closing my eyes, I love and respect all the signs, even the meanes ones, but even though my love for them, there's one sign that is the least productive and untrusty of all one them.
Millie twists her nose is an exasperated face, understanding who I am talking about.

"Please not her, everyone but her" She begs me and I nod slowly.

"Go take Libra, she's the only one that can save us all from the end of the world"

Hey Everybody

Buongiorno a tutti, il primo capitolo è narrato da Niall, ma tranquilli che dal secondo Rebecca, o Bilancia, prenderà il controllo della narrazione, spero che la trama vi piaccia e che il mio modo di adattare l'astrologia sia di vostro piacimento.

Credo molto in questa storia e mi piace tantissimo il modo in cui la sto sviluppando, mi piacciono tutti i personaggi e spero voi siate d'accordo con la mia scelta di cast che vi allego qui nel caso non aveste capito.

Che la fortuna sia con me nel scrivere questa lunga e tormentosa storia piena di colpi di scena, drammi, tradimenti, pugnalate alle spalle, lacrime, ansia, tensione, paura, morti, vittime, carnefici e colpi di scena.

Bene, vi auguro a tutti una buona vita.

Lana Condor come Bilancia
Luke Hemmings come Luke Hemmings
Millie Bobby Brown come Ariete
Calum Hood come Acquario
Michael Clifford come Scorpione
Harry Styles come Vergine
Louis Tomlinson come Sagittario
Zayn Malik come Capricorno
Cara Delevingne come Leone
Liam Payne come Toro
Shawn Mendes come Cancro
Angelina Jolie come Gemelli Cattivo
Niall Horan come Pesci

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
214K 33.6K 87
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ