Excerpts From A Book I'll Nev...

By mockingjaybirdx

My therapist told me i needed a healthier coping mechanism More

50
things i'd rather feel at 2am
Unholy
The Queen of Losing Things
Stains
wretched mirror
shampoo & conditioner
the call
words
posthumous party
five stages of grief
ratatouille
resilience
death of the phoenix
dying thoughts
an ode to Mbak
curse & blessing
death is an old friend
a way with words
plans
what depression made me
Pocket-sized misery

stars / to the galaxy

468 32 2
By mockingjaybirdx

When was the last time you see stars?

Me? Tonight. Just as i walked home from work, i decided to stretch my neck for a bit and look up. I look up to the clear night sky and find these tiny little specks of sparkling thing scattered around its surface. Was it stars or is Venus there too? I wonder. And what constellation does it pose? Heard it's entering gemini season now, is it gemini? I think so. I don't know. I don't know how to read constellation. I don't know how to differentiate stars from Venus or perhaps there was Jupiter and Neptune too. I don't know. I don't know many things but I see your face and that smile and that tiny little specks of stardust scattered all over your cheeks and crossing down your nose bridge and I thought, maybe, i want to see stars with you everyday.

I don't know many things but I hope you know that you are a whole galaxy of your own making

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 637 95
" Nadiyon se behte khwaabon mei dub Alfaazon ko taraash rhe hum tairne ki koshish na karo Saahil nhi hai idhar, gehra samundar hain hum" My fi...
94.1K 4.4K 36
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
12.7K 652 85
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
9.4K 370 35
Highest ranks #1 Poetry (Feb, May 2024) #1 sadpoems (Feb2024) #2 darkpoems (May2024) #2 sonnet (June2024) Welcome to my world~ You are about to dive...