(IND - ENG) - Ancient Love...

By Cyrena0819

Pairing : Kongpop/Arthit Genre : History/Time Travel (IND) Sinopsis : Kongpop lahir di keluarga arkeolog, ay... More

(IND) Chapter One
(ENG) - Chapter One
(IND) Chapter Two
(ENG) Chapter Two
(IND) Chapter Three
(ENG) Chapter Three
(IND) Chapter Empat
(ENG) Chapter Four
(IND) Chapter Five
(ENG) Chapter Five
(IND) Chapter Six
(ENG) Chapter Six
(IND) Chapter Seven
(ENG) Chapter Seven
(IND) Chapter Eight
(ENG) Chapter Eight
(IND) Chapter Nine
(ENG) Chapter Nine
(IND) Chapter Ten
(ENG) Chapter Ten
(IND) Chapter Eleven
(ENG) Chapter Eleven
(IND) Chapter Twelve
(ENG) Chapter Twelve
(IND) Chapter Thirteen
(ENG) Chapter Thirteen
(IND) Chapter Fourteen
(ENG) Chapter Fourteen
(IND) Chapter Fifteen
(ENG) Chapter Fifteen
(IND) Chapter Sixteen
(ENG) Chapter Sixteen
(IND) Chapter Seventeen
(ENG) Chapter Seventeen
(IND) Chapter Eighteen
(ENG) Chapter Eighteen
(IND) Chapter Nineteen
(ENG) Chapter Nineteen
(IND) Chapter Twenty
(ENG) Chapter Twenty
(IND) Chapter Twenty One
(ENG) Chapter Twenty One
(IND) Chapter Twenty Two
(ENG) Chapter Twenty Two
(IND) Chapter Twenty Three
(ENG) Chapter Twenty Three
(IND) Chapter Twenty Four
(IND) Chapter Twenty Five
(ENG) Chapter Twenty Five
(IND) Chapter Twenty Six
(ENG) Chapter Twenty Six
(IND) Chapter - Twenty Seven
(ENG) Chapter - Twenty Seven
(IND) Last Chapter - Twenty Eight
(ENG) Last Chapter - Twenty Eight
(IND) Extra Chapter - One Shot
(ENG) Extra Chapter - One Shot

(ENG) Chapter Twenty Four

746 61 7
By Cyrena0819

Nan never told Kong about who she is, or about their relationship. She only apologized to Kong that actually his father died because want to protect her from hit by the column.

Nan said indeed there was an explosion which was deliberately arranged by someone to close the exit, but the main cause of the cave's collapse was due to the earthquake.

So after the bad guy returned, Nan ran and hid in the tunnel, pretend to be dead, then joined the survivors, waiting the official rescuer team arrived.

Nan said, Natawat told her that he fall of the cliff while trying to chase the bad guy and broke his leg, he unfortunately encountered with the bear who suddenly attack him.

Fortunately, he managed to reach the gun not far from him and scared the bear away, or else he must has died by now.

On the second day Natawat brought to the ward after jumped off the building, Nan disguised as nurse, entered Natawat room and injected something into infuse bag, the next day and so on, she always came to learn about the progress of the old man's condition..

Last time was the day of generator inccident, Nan disguised as Janitor and entered to clean up the patient room. She found Natawat opened his eyes and has regained consciousness, but the condition was still so weak.

"It's you?" he glared at Nan, "Who exactly are you?"

"I'm Kong's friend..." answer Nan easy. "How do you feel?"

Suddenly Natawat expression become sad and regret. "I feel like a fool..."

"Yeah, that's true." Nan laughed mockingly. "Jumping from 5th floor building is no different than suicide, don't you expect to live long?"

"If I'm not jumped, then I surely had died..." he sighed and smiled bitterly.

"What do you mean?" Nan confused.

"I saw someone familiar from other side of the room targeting bullets at me..." answer Natawat.

"Someone familiar?" Nan narrowed her eyes and recalled her memory for a moment.

"Who do you think tried to kill us in the cave?" hinted Natawat.

"Do you think uncle Suthiluck really planned to kill everyone?" Nan returned the question instead of answer.

"At first, I think so, but seemed I was wrong..."

"What make you changed your mind?"

"I just know it." Answer Natawat and smiled bitterly. "You had to be careful of uncle Liu, he's the smartest amongst the three of us."

"Three of you?"

"Wutthicai, me and Liu Chu..." Natawat recalled his childhood memory. "Wutthicai is the most stupid one, I am the naughtiest and Liu Chu is the perfect amongst us." He laughed.

Nan also laughed, remembering the same story, which was also told by her mother at the hospice.

Suvanant's Pov

One day we found an ancient book in the library, and we agreed to solve the mystery of the book together. When we tried to turn the key to open it, we heard a ticking time bomb like sound from inside. So we stopped immediately and turned it back to its original position, then entrusted it to Liu Chu to look after it until we find a way to open it.

When at college, Natawat and I took the same major together in medical, and we were also officially in a relationship. We were inspired by ancient book and quietly researched the cryonic methods. Wutthichai was interested in history so he studied archeology, while Liu Chu majored in Engineering, because he was interested in inventing.

However on the 3rd year of college, suddenly Liu Chu father died because blood cancer, so he forced to quit the college and replace his father position as butler in Suthiluck family.

After graduating, we built a research facility, but we lacked funds, then Wuttichai agreed to fund it with one condition, the facility must be named Sutthiluck and Liu Chu had full authority to monitor it, as Suthiluck's representative.

Natawat's Pov

Until black May incident happened, Wutthicai threatened about to shut down the facility if we unable to save his son. At that time the cryonic methods still imperfect, Kong body slowly turned blue and black after being preserved for one year and more, indicate he has died.

Liu Chu then suggested the idea of ​​an IVF program, by taking some of the Kong DNA and injecting it into the baby. However, the most unexpected was that he offered his own sperm as the baby's father or he threatened to tell Wutthicai.

I had no choice but to agree, but Suvanant secretly replaced it with Wutthicai's.

When the mother entered gestational age in the seventh month, suddenly she got a heart attack, so we had no choice but to inject serum into her body to keep her alive and save the twins.

We immediately performed a cesarean section and took out Kong first, and then when we wanted to save his twin sister, we found the serum had gotten into her body. I was about to give up, but Suvanant insisted on saving her.

She took the baby and left the city on the next day, she also left a letter to break up with me, and begged me not to look for her.

"I never has seen her again since then, and I got married one year later..." he smiled bitterly. "I don't where she is now, and how she is doing, but I missed her so much and hope to see her again..."

Nan tried to hold her tears once Natawat talking about her mom.

"So you said, Liu Chu thought he is Kong's biological father?" Nan changed the topic. "But I don't understand, what is the reason you tried to kill Kong? You clearly know he is Wutthicai son and not Liu Chu!"

"But Kong was illegitimate son of Wutthichai, and he not deserves to become rightful heir to Sutthiluck's legacy, besides Liu Chu seemed controlled his everything, and planned to take over Suthiluck's company."

Nan didn't answer, she laughed and return the question. "Don't you had known his planned from a long time ago and yet, you still consider to help him for yours ambition, don't you?"

Natawat does not replied and do not denied it.

"Don't worry, Sutthiluck legacy will not fall into the wrong person hand..." add Nan. "No matter, whoever blood that inherited by Kong, he still is Sutthiluck son and not Liu..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drake and Mond show up house and panic.

"Y-you won't believe this!" they're panting.

"What happened?!" asked Aya to them. "Talk slowly!"

"We collected information from several thieves and thugs in town..." Drake then showed the photo of uncle Liu was carrying a medium size of bag into the bank, and another photo of some foreigners were carrying the same size of suitcase, out from the bank.

Nan, Kong and Toey exchanged the glance and confused.

Nan grabbed the 2nd photo and look closely at the suitcase, she remembered that is the same suitcase she saw back in the cave.

"Do you know what's in the bag or suitcase?" asked Toey.

"I know." Cut Nan. "The serum, they put the serum into the suitcase, I saw it myself...and mentioned something about 'Order'!"

"What?!" everyone exclaimed in shocked.

"He do the serum transaction in the bank?!" Kong can't believe it.

"Bank is the most safe and legal place to do the transaction..." add Aya. "Since Suthiluck Bank offer the special vault to keep an auction object, before the customer done the payment and allowed to have it."

"So, according to my analysis, Uncle Liu must have access to the vault! So he secretly put the serum in the safe, after the payment is paid off, he will give the key to the buyer to open the safe and get the serum."

"How dare they trade the serum for money?!" Toey clenched his fist emotionally. "Did my uncle know this?"

"I don't think so." Answer Nan and was thinking for a moment before continue. "Think about it, this lab was built and funded by Kong's father and the serum was made by your uncle. So, I think his purpose of not killing Uncle Tum was wanted to scapegoat him, since Kong's father had died!"

Aya then think for a second and turned to Mond. "Can you look for where the payment was transferred?"

"It's difficult, because the bank security is hardly be cracked, I think we need to hire the audit..." replied Mond and looks hesitant for a moment. "But...I'm afraid the result will have a major impact to the entire company reputation if been proved."

Everyone eyes are on Kong.

"If that only way to stop it, then, let's do this!" confirmed Kong. "We need to find Arthit in our way! Let's tell the cops about what happened!" he suggest.

Everyone nodded.

"But, before that, let's get back to the Lab again!" suggest Toey. "We need to get my uncle out, and to collect some evidence!"

So, on the next day, Kong, Toey, Mond and Nan planned to sneak into the lab again by climbed down the elevator shaft. Unfortunately the previous entrance door had been completely shut, so they find another way, where they last escaped.

However, it is very strange, because the lab feels cold and quite dark as if there were no people around it. They split up to search the entire room and found the place completely empty. There is no serum, no experiments, no research, no life, neither is Pang's capsule and Natawat's bed is empty.

Leaving only a cold room complete with machines, experimental equipment, and other inanimate objects that are clean, neatly arranged and silent.

They were all shocked and unexpected.

"What happened?" asked Mond. "Are they abandoned the lab? But, how and when?!"

Toey and Nan exchanged the glance and not comment.

"So, all this time Uncle Liu made an excuse to look for Arthit, but actually to postpone time, to clean the trail of his crime?!" Kong doesn't believe this.

"He didn't looking for you either, though you clearly being kidnapped after leaving the house." Add Nan.

Kong become emotional, he shortly rush home from hospital to confront uncle Liu, but once he got home, the old man can be found at anywhere, even his phone is also inactive.

Suddenly, Drake received incoming message that showed the video of worker loading the freeze container into the helicopter and uncle Liu to be seen among them.

"I've checked, the coordinates of the helicopter's destination ..." Mond added. "They are heading to Aksu, in China..."

"They head to the cave?!" Kong widened his eyes in surprised. "B-but why?!"

Kong remember, the anniversary of excavation tragedy is still one month away, did uncle Liu use this reason to plan something else.

Suddenly Aya shows them other shocking news appearing on the restricted website that sends limited invitations to world-famous collectors to witness the exhibition of thousands-year-old mummy and proof of the existence of immortal elixirs.

Kong was shocked when saw Arthit photo was made as page cover for the website.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arthit woke up in bed in a room with an ancient design. He blinked a few times and swept his eyes all over the room and was confused, he thought he was dreaming.

He then examined himself, he wore ancient underwear, and had long hair like before. Arthit was surprised and thought whether all this time he had only dreamed, but everything felt so real. Arthit then looked at the objects around him, and finally realized that none of this was from his era, he breathe a sigh of relief.

After a while, he get up and trying to open the door, but was locked. He tried to find a way out, but the result is not good, so he give up and sat quietly.

Half an hour later, suddenly someone open the door and come in, Arthit shortly turned his head and saw uncle Liu come in with a man in black followed behind him.

"Do you like the design? Did it make you missed your previous life?" the old man asked.

Arthit ignored the question and changed the subject immediately. "How is he doing?"

Uncle Liu shortly know that Arthit was talking about Kong. "Don't worry, he'll be just fine without you..."

"That's good..."

"What about you?" uncle Liu return the question to him. "Will you be fine without him?"

"As long as he fine, I don't have any problem."

"What if he's not?"

Arthit shortly glared at him without a word.

"Will you do everything for him?"

"What do you need me to do?" asked Arthit straight to the point.

Uncle Liu smiled broadly then put the book in front of Arthit.

Arthit grinned and said. "If I know how to open it, I had done it a long time ago, when I have a chance."

Uncle Liu look at him straight and laughed. "Don't worry, I had found the way to open it..." said the old man.

Arthit's eyes widened and looked at him instantly, then turned to the book in front of him. Slowly he reached out to open the book to see the contents, which turned out to be empty.

"This impossible..." exclaimed Arthit.

Uncle Liu laughed and said, "Of course, because this is fake....made by Kong and his friends! But's that's not important anymore!"

He then look at Arthit seriously. "Now I believe in you don't know how to open book..." he sighed and continue, "Because, you're not him....you're not Liu Yi, are you?"

"So, you had known it?"

Uncle Liu nodded and then took out the ring found at the hotel and returned it to Arthit. "Thanks to this ring, I heard every word you talked about with Kong..."

"Do you have problem with that?" add Arthit.

Uncle Liu then opened the ring and show the inner part of it to Arthit.

"This ring was originally designed with high-tech microchip implants, I even needed a year to crack it..." he paused for a moment. "Tell me how did you get it, and how is that possible to have technology like this 2000 years ago, tell me who exactly is Liu Yi?"

Arthit didn't answer and choose to be silent, since he doesn't understand either.

"Tell me how you be injected by the serum and fall into the pool, and how can you return back to normal and not died for thousands of year?"

"Enough! Who do you think are you to question me?" Arthit glared sharply at him. "I never get command from anybody...except..." he trailed off and didn't continue.

Uncle Liu shut up immediately and nodded. "Alright, I'm not gonna force you! But, I suspect...you're not the only one who immortal, I believe this person named Liu Yi is also hiding somewhere in the present, or I believe he is actually from the future..."

Arthit narrowed his eye and was confused. "I don't understand..."

"Never mind, you'll just need to wait until I lure him out..." uncle Liu paused for a moment while glance at Arthit and grinned. "But, I'm gonna need your help!"

"What if I refused?"

"Sorry, you don't have a choice!"

"Then I'll kill you myself!"

"You can't!" The old man reminded him. "You may try to kill me if you hope to meet Kong again in the next life..." he laughed wide.

Arthit widened his eyes in shocked, he's trying to guess what the old man was going to do to Kong. Arthit grit his teeth in emotion.

"I won't let you touch Kong!" he comes closer to uncle Liu, and the guy behind the old man immediately took out the gun and be ready.

Arthit shortly glances at him, Uncle Liu then told him to calm down and step back

"Listen, I never want to hurt Kong...or anybody..." uncle Liu tried to talk some sense with Arthit. "So, if you care about him, then you better do as I say..."

The old man then bring his face closer to Arthit and whisper. "I know you love him, don't you?"

Arthit paused for a while before answering with a grin. "I was trained not to lie...and not use feelings..." he whispered to the old man. "Will you believe if I say...I'll do what you say?"

Uncle Liu expression changed and lost his temper then clenched his fist firmly, and suddenly he snatched the gun from the other guy hand and point the tip at Arthit's head.

Uncle Liu's hand was shivering, as he's trying hard to hold his emotion.

"Let's wait and see, what will you say next time when you see Kong die slowly in front of you?" he threatened, slowly getting rid of the gun from Arthit and leaving the room in annoyance.

Arthit was still frozen in his position trying to repeat the old man's words a second ago. Deep down, Arthit was clearly afraid that something might happen to Kong, but he never showed it.

to be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74 57 19
Apapun yang terjadi di saat itu, sekarang, maupun nanti semuanya karena dirinya. "Karena kamu ada, karena dulu kamu pernah di sini."
101K 6.6K 32
[ ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ] Jang lupa mampir :) "Ada kata terakhir?" Suara Pria menggema di tempat eksekusi, sembari mengelus rambut putri angkatnya. "Jika wak...
5.4K 164 18
This story tells the love story of Bruce Wayne a.k.a Batman and Clark Kent a.k.a Superman after being faced with Batman VS Superman moments. Where a...
18.3K 1.8K 31
"If you want me, come get me. If you miss me, reach for me. If you like me, stand for me. If you lov me, prove it to me" --unknown-- BoyxBoy/Nyongtory