○ Colorful Mess ○ || [TWICE...

By oJHAIo

There's a time when you need to accept your past, live in the present, and hope for the future. Life is just... More

I am Me
Who?
Student Council
Whoops
Gucci
Fate
gOD NO!
1vs1
Pause
Xmas Special ♥
Silly
Sleeping Bear
1+1 = ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey Bae
Bang Bang Bang My Heart
L.O.V.E ain't Sh--
Dear GodJihyo
I'm such a dumbash (not update) :(
Guilty
Ship It
A Cult(ure)
Fan See? No! FANCY!
A Weird Encounter

Color Me

3.1K 137 19
By oJHAIo

"Sit sit", Bambam gestured for the 10 of us to take a seat under the trees. It was a nice cloud free day. Hot, yes very hot, but the trees shade was enough for me to relax under its presence.

Once we all sat along the grass, facing Bambam with curious eyes, he smiled. This time it wasn't a creepy smile. Thank god.

"So...first of all, hello", he crisscrossed applesauce. "And secondly, here's the tea"

Jihyo just about squealed of excitement. "Tell me sister, tell me!", she pleaded while clasping her hands. I shook my head at her behaviour. Truly an odd girl, but that's what I like about her. That's what I like about all of them, matter of fact. They're weirdness is weirdly, refreshing.

Bambam chuckled. "Alright...well, to start off why I've gathered you all here—", he glanced to me, "—I'm sure you know it's because of a certain someone"

They nodded in unison. While me on the other hand just sighed. Cause where the hell is this going? Should I be concerned for my life? Do I even have a life? Good question. Find out on the next episode of— Whatever you want to call it.

Taking out a notebook from his bag, Bambam then placed it in the middle of our circle. I gazed at it, certain that I've seen that thing somewhere before. Can't remember though.

"This notebook here...is Y/N's drawing book", he flipped open the book. "All of these drawings capture our childhood. A childhood that was free of all problems, worry, hate, and everything that leaves a bitter taste in our mouths"

I wanted to protest, scream and honestly slap him for having the audacity of taking my private notebook. But then again, I really can't be mad at him. Cause back then, those childhood days were indeed of better times.

"Wooah! I never knew you could draw Y/N!", Chaeyoung beamed as she saw the first drawing on the page. A drawing of sunflowers in a field, surrounded by birds and a dusk covered ocean view.

The other girls all leaned in to look as well. Gasping and Ooo'ing like children who seen Aladdin was going to be turned into a real-life movie.

"Amazing...the colors are so well blended. Who knew orange and green would go so well together", Sana ran her finger over my drawing. It made me happy to know they appreciate my artwork.

Too bad I don't draw anymore.

"Do you still draw?", Nayeon asked, almost like she read my mind.

I slowly shook my head and she furrowed her brows.

"What the heck!? Why not!?", the bunny shouted, getting the attention of everyone else. And now all eyes were on me. "You better have a good explanation on why you don't anymore. For fuck's sake, don't let good talent go to waste Y/N!". Sorry, but when did my mother attend my school?

I nervously chuckled, "A good explanation? Hm, maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Depends on how you look at it". It's true. It really depends on how you look at it. Since...the reason I stopped drawing in the first place seems kinda dumb. Back then it felt like a valid reason, however as of now, it was probably just a stupid excuse.

Bambam stared at me, and knowing him since he was an ugly little boy, I knewl he was waiting for me to explain it to them, or he would have the honors of doing it. So to answer him, I gave a nod. He gulped, then gave a nod back.

"Listen...", he sighed and the girls looked to him once again. This time, Bambam dropped the giddy happy act. "I understand you girls like Y/N. Right?" They happily nodded. "Good", he stifled a chuckle. 

I sat back on my palms and carefully watched as they interacted.

"How should I start?", Bambam put a hand to his chin, thinking. After a moment, he finally clapped his hands. "Right...let's start where Y/N got her heart broken". My eye twitched just hearing that. Though I kept my composure.

"Y/N!? Heartbroken!? Bish I must be high on weed or something because I know I did not just hear that!", Momo eyes bulged so far out I thought they'd go rolling onto the grass.

Bambam gave a nod then continued. "Yup, Moon Y/N was heart broken. Which was also the fuel to her drawings for a little while. But when she was dating this girl back at our middle school, she poured pure, raw emotions that painted the many images that you see in that notebook. Everything, all of it, was literally how she imagined the world through her eyes. Cool, right? But it's weird...usually people who get heartbroken...sometimes see the world in either black and white, or a plain grey. So when I asked her why she had suddenly become so adequate with her craft, she simply said, and I quote, "Love has a stupid way of making the best music, the best art and the best colorful mess"

Seriously, I don't think I can cringe any harder than I just did. Such wise words from a 11yr old.

"Woah", is all the 9 girls could say. Cause what is there to say? Obviously not much.

"And as much as I hate to be a snitch—", Bambam smirked at Jeongyeon, "—When a certain someone told me that these hangry gays were trying to get after Y/N, I immediately knew I had to do something. And that something was to inform you 9 girls that Y/N... isn't ready for a relationship just yet. Not saying she doesn't want one, cause I'm sure she would want to. Right Y/N?". I just rolled my eyes and he chuckled. "See? She definitely wants one"

"So wait", Dahyun turned to face me. "Are you saying love, or something like that, is the fuel to your drawings?"

I thought about it for a second. Since it wasn't something I usually pondered about. Though I guess that was the nail in the wood. "Yea, I suppose that's right", I shrugged.

Tzuyu gasped. "I get it!". We all looked to her curiously, awaiting for her to spill what she discovered. "Basically, Y/N could still draw and paint really well when she was heartbroken...but what happens when she falls in love? Will the art become more vivid? Y'know... it's a mysterious way of going about it, but then again, it's not something abnormal. For example... this painting here", Tzuyu opened the notebook, flipping to a page that I didn't think would see the daylight again. "Here. This painting of a girl who's back is facing us while looking at the dawned sunset over the cliff", she pointed to it and we all leaned in to look.

"What are you seeing Tzuyu-ah?", Sana leaned over her shoulder.

"The colors. They're not messy. In a sense, this drawing is when she was in love, and not heartbroken. It's subtle, but it's there. Her choice of colors in the other ones aren't as bright and warm like this one", Tzuyu looked to me and I bit my lip.

Hah, how'd she figure that one out. Clever girl.

"Ah! I see it I see it!", Chaeyoung squealed, showing her cute dimple again.

"You've caught me redhanded", I chuckled while standing up from the grass. "Ever since my first heartbreak, things in life have been...i guess, dull. Not much color or motivation. But after meeting you 9 crazy, and lovely girls, it suddenly sparked an interest for me to get back in drawing. So I thank you for that. You saved my life in a way", I smiled as the wind rustled against the trees.

Everyone gasped, even Bambam.

"A-are...are you saying...", Momo placed her palms to her cheeks in shock.

"That I'm in love with all 9 of you?", I smirked and they shrieked. And again, Bambam copied their reaction. Pretending to think, I tapped my temple."Hm...I wonder about that"

"Y'all!", Nayeon jumped up excitedly. "She loves us! She freaking loves us!". The others stood up with excitement as well. Laughing and hugging eachother like it was a mission accomplished. Perhaps it was a mission accomplished, for them at least.

"So this means you're gonna get back to drawing, right?", Chaeyoung tugged on my sleeve. Damn, again with those puppy eyes.

Running a finger through her hair, I nodded. "Yea, I'll get back to drawing". Chae suddenly gave me a tight hug. Jesus she got a strong grip for such a small little body.

Then one after another, the 9 of them all circled me into a hug. A hug that strangely enough, made my heart feel at ease. So much ease that a small tear threatened to fall. Thankfully I held it back and allowed myself to melt in their embrace.

"We love you too, Y/N", Dahyun said and the others nodded.

"Yea, we won't fight over you anymore", Jeongyeon chuckled. "But no promises to some of them getting jealous at some point". Obviously she was directing that to the others, since she wasn't too clingy like they were. Or at least I think she was.

Jihyo scoffed, "That rich coming from you, ostrich"

"I like to think I'm rich. Fake it till you make, right?", Jeongyeon snickered when Jihyo glared at her.

I couldn't help but to laugh.

There was something about these 9 girls that makes life so special. Is there a perfect word to call this feeling? Yea, and that word is....

A Colorful Masterpiece

|THE END (For real this time XD)|

Ah, ah....it's been a long and quite tiring journey writing this one. It started off as a crackish kind of story...and somehow turned to something that may or may not have made sense in the end.

So basically, I'm the one in a colorful mess with my mind lol

But! Despite the weird ending, I do hope you enjoyed the "better" chapters, or whatever that means haha.

And as always, thank you, and love you all very much ♥

Lian and I will not be making anymore stories for awhile since we will be on a hiatus from wattpad. Sadly, but hopefully we can come back with many stories once we travel the world. That'd be nice haha.

And if I didn't say it already...thank you and much love to everyone. Thank you for reading 

-Love Jhai & Lian ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 1.5K 17
Sometimes you don't need to follow the norm, you need to break it. A SaTzu stories. With side stories from 2yeon, DahMo and MiChaeng. Enjoy!!!!
2.1K 62 9
You are working at your family restaurant in Seoul, because you like seeing people happy while eating, and you are in charge of taking the orders and...
85.7K 3.7K 41
Life is a choice and I have to choose one from two choices. Choose to be yourself or choose to be the one that people want but Everything changes sin...
61.5K 1.6K 17
"A love like night and day" - Y.P [Original story from my exhausted yet imaginative brain] :)