It wasn't me- Mandrew fanfic

By KayBearLikesFood

Just a Mandrew fanfic. Lmao. I'm gonna have a plot twist that blows yalls minds. More

Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight

One

712 14 5
By KayBearLikesFood

Andrew POV-

I was over at Shane's and Rylands place editing a new series. I was sitting on the couch with Shane. Morgan was also besides me on the couch editing one of her videos. She seemed a bit frustrated with something so I motioned to Shane to ask if I could take a break from my editing to help Morgan with hers. He gave me a smile and a type of look that your friend gives you when your crush starts talking to you. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I turned my back to Shane and I didn't realize I was blushing until Morgan questioned me on it.
Morgan- uh andrew why are you so red?
Andrew- uhm? I uh? Am I red?
Morgan- yes very. *giggles*

I smiled. At least I had made her laugh. But god why did I have to be SO red. I don't even like her. She's cool and all but we're not very close. I looked over to Shane embarrassed with myself. I could see Shane trying so hard to contain his laughter.

Andrew- well uh I see you were struggling a bit with something, could I help in any way?
Morgan- yes actually I'm confused, with this bit here what do I do?

I explained to her how to fix the problem with her editing. I continued helping her. I didn't realize how close I was sitting next to her until I looked down. We were shoulder to shoulder thigh to thigh. Oh well too late to scooch my ass away from her, she might think I think she's gross or that I'm annoyed with her or something. I glance over to Shane to see him smiling at us. I rolled my eyes again. I turned bright red again. I can't help it.
I continue to help Morgan. We were laughing together and the conversation went from me helping her with editing to more of a casual conversation two friends would have. I look over to Shane again to see him texting someone. I didn't think much of it. I then heard my phone ding. I checked it. It was a text from Shane. "Y'all look cute together" "I love being a third wheel" I turned even redder. Morgan noticed. Fuck.

Morgan- uhm Andrew why are you so red? You look hot.
Morgan- fuck I didn't mean hot like that-
Andrew- i- yea I g-
Morgan cut me off,
Morgan- I mean not that you're not hot- I mean I didn't mean it like that I mean wel- I-
Andrew- it's okay Morgan I get what you're saying
Morgan was just as red as I was. I couldn't help but laugh.

Andrew- well anytime you need me, I am available, here's my number

I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote my phone number on it. I handed it to her. I noticed Shane saw all of this happen.
Shane - oOooOO
Morgan- *laugh* *sighs*
Andrew- *rolls eyes and laughs*

Just my luck, Ryland was walking down the stairs when all of this was happening. He saw it too.

Ryland- finally Morgan you got a straight guys number. Took ya long enough.

Just then Garrett walked in with our chipotle. He heard all the commotion between Ryland and Shane talking about us.

Garrett- oooh what's going on?
Shane- these two can't talk to each other without turning red every five minutes.
Ryland- yea they're practically a couple

Andrew- no we're-

Garrett cut me off to Harass me too.
Garrett- OoOOooOOooOoOOOoo I ship ittttt. Come to think of it y'all would be lowkey really cute together.
Shane- yea honestly couple goals
Ryland- the only two straight and single people in the squad it's meant to be
Garrett- it's a sign from God
Shane- Garrett you don't even believe in god what the fuck are you on

We all laughed

Ryland- well Garrett if you didn't try to practically fuck Morgan all the time maybe they would be dating
Garrett- *looks offended* I do NOT! I would never do anything to Morgan!
Ryland- mhm sureee
Garrett- Ryland be quiet you know I would never do that!
Shane- Garrett you literally said once "wow Morgan your ass looks great"
Garrett- WELL I WASNT WRONG
Shane- tea
Ryland- GARRETT! That's my SISTER, she's 22! You're literally like 30 or something!

As all of this was happening I slowly walked out the house I motioned to Morgan to follow me. She followed me outside.

Andrew- get in the car
Morgan- uh okay where are we going though?
Andrew- away from them! *laughs*
Morgan- hahaha I don't blame you
Andrew- okay where should we go though?
Morgan- CHIPOTLLE
Andrew- oka-
Morgan- NO actually STARBUCKS
Andrew- oh oka-
Morgan- actually no we should go to a park or something.
Andrew- uhm okay

Me and Morgan decided to go to chipotle then the park then to Starbucks. It was really fun. This night I had become really close with Morgan. She's really funny and nice to talk to. Sometimes I'd just stare at her and smile and she'd laugh. It was cute. I mean I don't like her like that though.

We finally got home. We sat in the driveway for a bit and just talked. We finally decided to go inside.  But we decide we ought to go through the back door and sneak it and pray to god they're asleep and don't notice us sneaking back in together at 11:30 pm
We were walking down the pathway to the backdoor and suddenly we hear laughing, but it wasn't  Shane or Ryland or Garrett or anyone we recognized,it was creepy. Morgan jumped and I screamed. "I'm coming for you" "I'm gonna get you" was all we heard and we ran I didn't even notice we were holding hands (out of us being scared) until we ran back inside and Shane saw us and looked at our locked hands and went "awww" I had my Starbucks in one hand and Morgans hand in the other. I let go of her hand but me and Morgan quickly explained what had happened.
Andrew- I DONT KNOW WHO IT WAS
Morgan- YEA YEA THE PERSON SOUNDED REALLY CREEPY I SWEAR WE ALMOST DIED
Andrew- WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING
Shane- well lock the fucking doors, you two go upstairs I'll close the blinds and call the popo

Me and Morgan practically ran up stairs Morgan had started crying the second we got to her room or the "guest room" I hugged her and told her it was gonna be okay. Ryland appeared in the doorway.
Ryland- what the fuck is going on
Morgan- w- well t- th- t- there was a-
Andrew- there was a voice, we didn't recognize it all it said was "I'm coming for you" "I'm gonna get you" and it laughed.
Ryland started laughing. I was very confused
Morgan- Ryland what the fuck is funny about that there's a killer in our backyard and you're laughing about this are you insane?
Ryland- *laughing* no Morgan haha omfg Morgan that was just an old Halloween decoration we forgot to take down, it never goes off because no one ever uses the back door.

Me and Morgan looked at each other, then at Ryland
Andrew- well fuck Ryland we better tell Shane to not call the police
Ryland- oh shit

We all got up and practically ran down the stairs

Morgan- SHANE WAIT
Andrew- don't CALL THE POLICE
Ryland- THERES NOT A KILLER ITS OKAY
Shane- uh what?
Ryland- it's just a Halloween decoration
Shane- oh my god I was so scared, Morgan and Andrew were terrified.
Andrew- jeeesus Christ that was scary
Morgan- yea you could say that again

Somehow me and Morgan were holding hands again? How did this keep happening? But to be honest I didn't really want to let go. I don't even know why. Something about it felt nice.

Andrew- hey it's kinda late now Shane is it okay if I stay the night?
Shane- yea of course
Andrew- okay thank you. I'll sleep on the couch-
Shane- nO!
Andrew- huh?
Shane- you uh can't sleep on the uh couch tonight.
Shane glanced over at Ryland for help in what to say. Ryland didn't say anything he was just confused
Ryland- what's wrong with the couch shane?
Shane- weeelll you see um-

I figured out what he was trying to do. But I didn't say anything. Ryland figured it out too.
Ryland- oh yea I completely forgot oops!
I played along and pretended to not know what they were trying to do
Andrew- forgot what?
Ryland- we're deep cleaning the house, taking all the cushions out and everything.
Andrew- um okay. Well then I will sleep on the floor. Do you have a spare blanket?
Ryland- Andrew you can't sleep on the floor silly!
Andrew- where do I sleep then?
Shane and Ryland at the same time looked over at Morgan as if she knew the answer
Morgan- why are y'all looking at me as if I know of a secret spare room in this house?
Ryland- um well i don't know
Andrew- it's okay I'll sleep on the floor
Morgan- Andrew you aren't sleeping on the fucking floor like you're one of unos toys or something here you can sleep in my bed
Shane and Ryland- YASSSS TEEA
Morgan- and I Will sleep on the FLOOR! I'm okay with the floor
Shane- Morgan you're not sleeping on  the floor and Andrew neither are you
Morgan- okay well Y'all figure this out I'm going to bed. Goodnight y'all

Morgan had left already. I didn't know where to sleep. I decided to wait to go to bed. I went down to the kitchen to get a snack. Ryland was there making a kale smoothie.

Andrew- so uh Ryland where do I sleep?
Ryland- I'm sure Morgan wouldn't mind if you slept in her room tonight. Just don't bang her ya know? And if you for some reason do please don't get her pregnant she's so young and not stable enough to be a mom yet. I mean do you see how much she falls
Andrew- but uh don't you think that's a little weird? Me sleeping with Morgan she's your little sister I don't even like her like that.
Ryland- that's a lot coming from someone who was just holding her hand like it was no biggie
Andrew- fuck you saw that uh it's not like that though I swear
Ryland- aw okay. But it's okay Andrew just sleep In her room. She has room to spare. Just don't fuck her and things won't be weird.

I decided to suck it up and sleep in her room. But I'm just gonna sleep on her tiny couch in her room. Not her bed. I noticed she was fast asleep. So I tried to be quiet. I decided to leave her a little note and an apology that I had used her room to sleep in tonight.

Authors note:

Okay holy shit I can't believe I'm doing this lmao I always promised myself I would never write a fan fic for Mandrew but here I am oops. This probably sucks. And also sorry for not updating the clues that they're dating thingy. I'm still working on part eight.
Love u guys can't wait to see y'alls reactions to this. Also I've been thinking. I kinda wanna make a gc on Instagram of all the Mandrew shippers so comment your Instagram username if you have insta. Mine is ughitskaylen but I'm a private account but if you leave your username and I recognize you I'll accept it. Okay thank you guys so much yeehaw. 💛💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1.8K 60
Just a (kinda) happy Shyland! UPDATE: I would just like to state I am no longer a fan of Shane. I am incredibly disturbed by his actions and in no wa...
12.8K 264 8
You and Shane are great friends, both of you being very relatable was what got you guys along great. Shane featured you alot in his videos. But, bein...
947 82 22
A Niall Horan fanfiction :D
226K 7.2K 65
𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞�...