Roy mustang X reader

Af deathsdaughter124

This is a Roy mustangxreader so enjoy Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Update
Chapter 13!
AN/I Don't Know Anymore

Asking All Readers

3K 32 16
Af deathsdaughter124

So as it stands I'm at a little bit of a block in my writing mainly to do with the fact that I don't know which way I want to take this story homunculi versions. I asked in the previous chapter which style everyone would like more but I haven't gotten very much response to it. I could always just chose for people but as i want this story to follow the more liked versions of the homunculi. So please please please; even if you comment one word, tell me what version of homunculi you preferred. Thank you for reading I hope to hear from you all soon.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

15.6K 354 56
~RenHyuck X reader (poly) ~soulmate AU The story of three best friends who struggle to find themselves in the world of adults, soulmates and the dest...
266K 7.9K 15
Oikawa x Fem! Reader "The Great King!" Hinata cried out before shifting his gaze. The ginger's eyes locked onto me. "And you must be the Great Queen...
303K 9.3K 100
Shouto Todoroki x [Female] Reader ••• Ice cold. An adjective often used for the one and only Y/N, a young girl seen throughout UA, though never as a...
1.6K 110 7
in which, james potter experiences summer love in france, and fate plays matchmaker, bringing a certain someone to a certain scottish wizarding schoo...