My girl | sequel to ms

By MsFanfictional

Myricle is finished with college and went back to her hometown Atlanta, Georgia. She thought everything was g... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New story alert

Chapter 17

5.3K 218 6
By MsFanfictional

Myricle's POV -

"Who left these?" Diggy asked from behind me.

I turned over in the bed to see Diggy holding a dozen roses that were in a glass vase.

"Um I don't know." I mumbled knowing exactly who sent them.

"Wait there's a card." Diggy said holding up a small card.

I panicked.

Why would Jacob leave a card? He must really want to break me and Diggy up.

Before he could open the card I got up and grabbed the card out of his hand.

"Give me the card back." Diggy said with a confused look on his face.

"I got the flowers from my mom , she just missed me a lot." I said opening the card pretending to read it.

"Okay..." Diggy said. I could tell that he knew I was lying by the look on his face.

I grabbed the beautiful roses out of his hands. "I'm gonna go water these." I lied walking out of the room.

I speed walked all the way downstairs.

Diggy probably thinks that I'm cheating on him. 😔

I quickly sat the flowers on the table and read the card.

Something for my beautiful angel...I love you and I never stopped loving you. - Jacob Perez

I ripped the card up into pieces and threw it away.

I feel so disgusted knowing that he's obsessed with me. 😖

"Baby!" I hear Diggy call from in the living room.

"I'm in the kitchen!" I called back.

He soon found his way to the kitchen and he grabbed me and wrapped his arms around me.

"We haven't been on a real date in a while so maybe we could go on one tonight ." He said with a deep husky voice.

I nodded my head and smiled. "That sounds like a good idea." I said kissing him.

He smiled too. "Okay get ready and I'll be back later to pick you up." He said grabbing his keys.

"Okay baby." I said.

"See you tonight beautiful." He said sending me a wink.

I blushed.

Even though I have known him since forever he still made me blush and made me feel some type away like when I first laid eyes on him. 😍😍😍

___________________________

Thank you guys for 20K reads & 1K votes! I love y'all so much! 😘💋👌

A flashback is coming up next!

Vote for more frequent updates!

Comment Vote FOLLOW.

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 337 15
For Landry Eloise Dallas returning to home after college was her dream. She earned her teacher degree at Vanderbilt University and returned home to R...
6.3K 299 58
Skylar Anderson, who goes by her middle name Willow, goes to a party the first Saturday of the summer break and hooks up with a guy named Isaac Mille...
iLoveYouAgain By C

Teen Fiction

109K 2.7K 35
It's over. Sam and Freddie have broken up, and admitted they still love each other, but time passes. Carly moves back to Seattle from Italy and start...
39K 757 37
Zoe thought falling in love was easy, but when she finds out that she didn't just fall in love with a lead singer of a band, but also her long lost b...