Why do you love me this much ?

By ankitha21

A selfless love story of Khushi who loved her special friend Arnav . They both are married in a very unfortun... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

Part 2

3.4K 256 84
By ankitha21

Hi friends , Sorry for the delay . Lets peep into the story without delay .

Khushi came to her room and locked the room .

" What the hell is he thinking of himself . Khadoos .Arrogant " said Khushi murmuring to herself .

She takes her book from the bag and sat on her study table . She had a lot to study as her exam starts just after she goes back to her college . She had started getting engrossed in her studies when someone knocked the door of her room .

She went to open the door and find her sister Diya .

" What ?" asked Khushi .

"   I want your pink shawl " said Diya .

" Take it " said Khushi leaving a way for her to enter .Diya came inside the room and sighed seeing the books on the table.

" This girl will never change " mumbled Diya to herself in a slow tone . She took the pink shawl and exited the room . Khushi locks the door .

" Always the same "mumured Khushi

Khushi came out of her thoughts as she had reached back to West mambalam station by the time . It was almost 1 hour since she traveled to and up the station She sighed and came out of the train , She then took her scooty and left to her hospital . It was a 20 minute drive from there . She parked her scooty in her slot and entered the hospital plastering a smile . Nurse and the staff member wished her as she made her way through the hospital to her Cabin .While she opened her cabin , She saw it whole filled with darkness.  She just switched on her light where a bouquet was kept on the centre of the table .

She went towards her table and picked up the flowers in her hands . There was a card attached to it and she was about to open the card meanwhile someone screamed at her ear with a screech .

Khushi just shouted and moved back where she bumped into a well build masculine figure . She turns her head to see the wall like structure where her eyes beamed with happiness looking at the person before her . She just hugged him with a lot of emotions and tears in her eyes . Another person who was standing there just smiled seeing the girl hugging the boy . Her eyes twinkles seeing them both together.

" Where were you ?" asked Khushi .

" Work baba. I was away just for two months and you missed me so much by this short time itself ?" asked Akash .

"You don't know how much I needed you here" said Khushi .

" I tried calling you but madam didn't even pick my call " said Akash with a frown .

" I .." said Khushi stammering a little .

" Is everything alright ?" asked Akash cupping her face where she had came out of his embrace .

" What is this sindhoor and mangalustra khushi ?" asked Payal noticing her with a keen look . She didn't notice it at all .

Akash too was shocked as he noticed it just now .

" Leave that all " said Khushi .

" Leave that . Your marriage is over and do you care to inform me . Or do you care to explain me ?" asked Akash with a stern and angry tone .

" Akash . Actually I am married to Arnav " said Khushi .

" What ?" asked Payal .

" He was supposed to marry Lavanya right ?"asked Akash .

" Lavanya double crossed me . Everyone mistook me " said Khushi with a little tears in her eyes .

" Tell me what happened " said Akash .

Khushi tells him everything to which Payal hugged her . Akash was just standing blankly analyzing everything .He was feeling angry on himself for not abling to be with his best friend when she needed him the most . He just clutched his fist in anger .

" Is he abusing you for everything ?" asked Payal holding her cheeks .

Khushi nodes her head no where tears automatically escaped from her eyes .

" Don't lie Khushi . Tell truth " said Akash with his fierce glare .

Khushi told everything of how Arnav treats her .

" He is dead . He would be alive or I would be alive today " said Akash turning around to immediately leave where Khushi holded his hands as if a baby holding his father's hands .

"  Please . Don't" said Khushi in a pleading tone .

" Let him go Khushi . Everyone needs a lesson . What kind of parents you have ? Don't they have a little bit of trust on their own daughter " asked Payal .

" They love Diya more than me  , Payal . I realized this very late " said Khushi looking at Payal with a sad look .

" Leave me khushi . Let me go , They need  a lesson " said Akash in angry tone shaking his hands which she was holding .

" They would get when the time passes on , Akash" said Khushi .

" What do you mean ?" asked Akash .

" God is watching Akash and I am sure  he would punish them one day for  all their deeds . I don't need to do anything " said Khushi looking at him .

" I have a doubt , Did you get your  MBBS ,MD , PHD by writing exams or just like that by paying amount for passing ?" asked Akash in a sarcastic tone .

" I wrote each and every exam . What type of question is this  Akash?" asked Khushi with a confused look .

" Then you should have some common sense right ? What are you doing by behaving like this ?" asked Akash .

" What do you want me to do ?" asked Khushi .

" Fight for yourself damn it . Let me go , I would put senses in their useless brain " said Akash .

"  What am I going to get by all this ?" asked Khushi with a blank tone .

" They would at least have some kind of guilty that they did mistook the situation " said Payal .

" And with that , what I would get . A fake love from everyone again " said Khushi looking at them .

" What are you saying ?" asked Akash looking at her with perplexed look .

" Truth Akash . None did trust me at that time . Leave Arnav . My own parents who knew me from the time of birth trusted Lavanya over me . This means that what they did shower to me as love is fake . They didn't trust me or never saw me as their daughter in first place .I was living in a facade for these many years . It was all lies as they need a proof to show that their daughter is innocent . Everyone needs a proof " said Khushi .

" So atleast search for the proof right ?" asked Payal .

" Why should I do it . What is going to change . Nothing is going to change . They are not going to believe me when another situation like this comes in . They don't have enough trust on me , So why should I bother about proving myself for them ?" asked Khushi .

" Okay , at least for Arnav . He is behaving so worse to you Khushi . Defend yourself when he speaks atleast right ?" asked Akash .

" Why should I always defend myself that I am not wrong  ? Generally , Why should a girl keep on be proving her innocence again and again ?" asked Khushi looking at Akash .

" So , You are not going to defend . You are going to say rigid and take all the accusations they throw at you " asked Akash .

" Yes . Till the truth comes " said Khushi .

" But touch your heart and tell . Do you feel whatever Arnav is doing to you is right ?" asked Akash.

" No matter whatever he is doing . He is my love , Akash . I loved him and I love him so much than anything . My own parents itself failed to understand me then how can I expect the same from Arnav ? And you should think from his position . From his point of view , I am the reason for Lavanya and his separation and also I had laid this trap to acquire him and his money . It is acceptable right for him to hate me and behave like this ?" asked Khushi .

" Akash . Cool down , please . Let it be the way destiny had planned " said Khushi lifting his hand and holding it between her hands .

" Please at least you be my side . Be my support , Be my pillar " said Khushi looking at him earnest eyes.

" You have become so naive in your love khushi . You were never like this . You were a bold girl always . From the time I had known you . But now , you being like this " said Akash with tears rolling from his eyes . He can't able to tolerate that these type of things had happened with his bestie . The more fact that he can't tolerate is that this would continue to happen much more till the truth comes out .

He wishes that he could do something . He wishes that he wasn't bound by her words .

Khushi hugged him with tears rolling more from her eyes .

Payal was also so emotional where she had few tears . She too joined them in their hug .

The trio after sometime come out of the hug .

" Don't cry .Tears doesn't suite you " said Khushi leaning to his height and wiping his tears . 

Akash smiled a little .

" Flowers are beautiful , Thank you " said Khushi .

" Your welcome and Happy birthday Khushi " said Payal .

" What ?" asked Khushi with a perplexed tone . She immediately went running to the calender to check the date and was dumbfound .

" I forgot " said Khushi making a puppy face .

" We could see " said Payal .

" Won't you wish Akash ?" asked Khushi going towards him with a hop .

" Why should I wish you ?" asked Akash with a stern face hiding his smile .

" Wish me " said Khushi punching his shoulders .

" Who would get their birthday wishes like this ?" asked Akash .

" I would . Wish me " said Khushi in a blackmailing tone .

" No . Come on , First let us leave " said Akash .

" I have patients " said Khushi .

" All appointments have been cancelled " said Payal .

" You two came well prepared , I guess ?" asked Khushi looking at him .

Akash and Payal nodes their head obediently .

" Okay , lets leave " said Khushi taking her handbag and the bouquet in her hand .

The trio went to Akash's car where Akash started driving the car by the two seated back .

" Where are we going ?" asked Khushi 

" Going to first get you a bunch of dresses " said Akash.

" That's not needed . I am fine with this " said Khushi .

" No argument Khushi . Shut up and come . We would decide everything " said Akash .

Khushi made some faces and then noded her head .

Soon the trio reached a mall where they went to a shop and got almost 10 modern dresses for her which was of frock type .Khushi was just looking at them with wide eyes as they billed the dress . She tried to say something but they both were quite stubborn .Payal then gave a dress for her to change and she went inside the room to change without having any choice .

It was actually a full frock with off shoulder . She had set her hair free and applied a little kajal to complete her look . She was actually looking completely awesome where the dress just complimented her .

"Happy ? What next ?" asked Khushi .

" Our Favorite Roadside  Dhaba " said Akash .

" Really ?" asked Khushi with a twinkling eyes .

" Yes " said Payal .

" But it would be crowded right ?" asked Khushi .

" We would manage , Come " said Payal .

Akash , Payal and Khushi then went to the dhaba  . The trio got themselves settled in the stool available where Akash had ordered almost all the food over the Dhaba .

" I would go to Restroom  " said Payal getting up and going towards the restroom .

Meanwhile Pani puri which they had ordered had came. 

" Take " said Akash . 

" You didn't wish me at all " said Khushi looking at him and then turned her face to sideways .

" Khush . Look at me " said Akash .

Khushi turns giving him a stern face .

He takes a puri and filled it with the water provided in a tumbler .

" Happy birthday " said Akash stuffing the pani puri in her mouth .

Khushi smiles and have it .

" Thank you Akash " said Khushi taking another Puri and feeding him .

Both then giggles seeing each other where they both completed the whole set of pani puri  by feeding each other where they both failed to keep a piece for Payal at all .

At a little far away from the shop , Arnav watched Khushi and Akash having fun and feeding each other. He had actually came for a meeting and was driving his way back to his office . But on the way ,He had stopped the car as he was feeling thirsty so he parked the car near a dhaba to buy a water bottle . He bought water bottle and was about to go to his car , he heard some kind of giggle and laugh . And that is when he did see his wife with another man .

 He fumed in anger seeing her flirting and being close to some one  His heart was screaming to go and shout at her for being so cheap by having an affair when she was actually married to him . He fisted his hands with his eyes spitting rage .

He just closed his eyes for a second and immediately got in his car and left the place . His heart was beating faster and he beat the Steering of the car hardly .

" How much low could you even fall Khushi . I was feeling bad for hurting you but you . You proved me once again that you are the same always . Cheap , Disgusting , Gold digger . I am so ashamed to even see your face . Just wait and watch , How I would take your class today. Today , Papa would also know your face . Your so called another face which is open to us but not my father . I don't know what you showed such that my father is at your side . But not anymore . Papa itself would push you out with today's evening and this is my promise Khushi  " said Arnav to himself .

He then focused on driving his car to office ....................................................................

" Where is pani puri for me ?" asked Payal coming there .

" I am sorry . It got over " said Khushi .

" Order me one plate and mind it , I won't give you a piece also " said Payal in a childish tone .

"I have ordered already and you can have it wholly " said Akash .

Payal smiles .

In a few time almost all the dishes came . And the trio had it together by fighting with each other as usual .

Akash then paid the bill where Khushi and Payal was seated in the stool completely feeling heavy .

" I haven't eaten this much in my life time " said Khushi .

" I know you are not eating properly so I planned this dhaba purposely so that you eat tones . Come on get up you both . Let us go for a walk " said Akash .

" No way . You lift us both " said Payal .

" Good idea " said Khushi with a wink .

" Get up you lazy girls " said Akash pushing them a little . Khushi and Payal got up making puppy faced .

The trio then went on a walking to beach road where it was near the dhaba . They catched up a lot of stuff after a long time .

While they were walking , Khushi's watch beeps up with an alarm .

" What is this alarm for ?" asked Akash .

" Time for papa to take medicines " said Khushi taking her mobile from the bag .She just dials his number where Aravind picks up the call .

" Hello , Khushi , I had took the medicines . You don't need to worry " said Aravind .

" Very good papa " said Khushi .

"  So did you have your lunch ?" asked Aravind .

" I had " said Khushi .

" Don't lie . Liar . You didn't even take your lunch box " said Aravind .

Khushi bites her tongue making face .

" Oh I am sorry . But you don't need to worry papa , My friends fed me a one whole week food " said Khushi .

"  Friends ?" asked Aravind 

"  Akash and Payal . My school mates . They had come to wish me on my birthday " said Khushi .

" Its your birthday today ? " asked Aravind with a loud tone .

"  Yes " said Khushi .

" You didn't even tell me ?" asked Aravind .

" I itself didn't know . I remembered only when they both wished me " said Khushi .

" I am so so sorry for the late wishes Khushi . Many more Happy returns of the day . I wish you get all the happiness in the world and also stand up for yourself against my son . And also put some senses in my brainless son " said Aravind .

Khushi laughed a little .

" Done " said Khushi .

" Hey Khushi , Bring your friends home . I want to meet them " said Aravind .

" Sure papa . I would bring them " said Khushi .

" Okay then come . I would be waiting for you " said  Aravind .

"Okay " said Khushi cutting the call ...

" Such a cute person he is " said Khushi .

" I am happy that atleast he is supporting you " said Akash .

" I doubt if  Kiren gupta would have ever behaved like this" said Khushi .

" Its okay , Leave it " said Akash .

" Hey , I forgot to inform about Diya's call " said Khushi .

" Why did that witch call ?" asked Payal .

" For some kind of registration where it needs my sign " said Khushi .

" What registration " asked Akash .

" I don't know " said Khushi .

" Hey Khushi , I think this is your car " said Payal pointing to the car which was parked in the road where an unknown person was getting in to the parked car .

Khushi saw the number plate of the car and immediately left towards the car.

She tapped the door of the window where the person opened the window .

" Hello ,Whose car is this ?" asked Khushi .

" It is my car which I brought yesterday " said the man .

" Don't bluff this is my car . I had brought this car " said Khushi looking at him with angry look .

" No , Its mine . I don't have any heed to explain you things " said the person lifting the window and starting the car .

Khushi looked at the car leaving where  tears started rolling from her eyes seeing her favorite car being driven away by someone .

" Did you sell it ?" asked Akash .

" No" said Khushi .

" With whom it is with ?" asked Payal .

" Kiren and Aisha gupta . Omg . They both have sold my car to this man ?" asked Khushi to herself .

" Yeah I think so . And that is why they had called for the registration I guess " said Akash .

" How could they give my car to someone . How dare they ?" asked Khushi .

" They did . Now what is the use of questioning how dare they ?" asked Akash .

" I bought it with lots of love Akash . It .. It was my first gift I brought myself saving almost each and every penny . You know how much of show room I had walked to buy this car . Its so special to me " said Khushi with a stammering tone .

" So ?" asked Akash .

" Do something " said Khushi .

" We don't need to anything . God is watching right . He would do things such that the car reaches you . You don't need to take tension at all " said Akash in the tone imitating her .

Khushi threw daggers of anger look at him .

"What ?" asked Akash innocently .

" I want my car . It belongs to me and I won't let someone snatch it from me " said Khushi .

" And by the same way your self respect belongs to you . Don't sell your self respect to others " said Akash .

" What I am speaking and what you are speaking ?" asked Khushi .

" Deal for this , then I would help you " said Akash .

" Okay fine " said Khushi .

" Fine for what ?" asked Akash .

" Akash leave her . She accepted right ?" asked Payal .

" Let her clearly answer payal . She would make excuses silly . So madam . For what ?" asked Akash .

" I won't let them rule nor I would let them humiliate me . I would stand for myself " said Khushi .

" Does your phone car GPS is connected with your mobile ?" asked Akash .

" Yes " said Khushi .

" Track him using that " said Akash .

Khushi took her mobile and connected it with car .

" Near by street only " said Khushi .

" Come , Lets go by auto " said Akash .

He got hold of a auto where they both reached the place . That place was actually a restaurant where the person was coming out after having a coffee .

That person got angry seeing the trio again beside his car .

" What do you want " said the person in angry tone .

" This is her car " said Akash .

" I brought this car just yesterday from Kiren gupta . I had already paid him the money " said the person .

" What would one do with just handing over the money where the legal changes are not yet done " said Akash .

" It is going to take place tomorrow " said the person .

" So the car is now not in your name ?" asked Akash .

" Yes " said the person .

" Take the Rc book and see if the name is on Khushi Gupta " asked Akash .

The person immediately took the rc book and saw it was in the name of Khushi gupta and also it had  her picture .

" Yes " said the person .

" So , Khushi call the police and make a complaint that your car was stolen by him " said Akash .

Khushi took her phone to make the call meanwhile the person stopped ,

" Hello you can't do this . I have given money" said the person .

" Did you give it to her ? She is the rightful owner and it is a crime to transfer the car without the approval of the owner " said Akash .

" I gave it to kiren . He didn't told it was on her name " said the person .

" So what should I do . Go and ask him . Give me the keys now" said  Akash .

" I can't" said the person .

" Khushi , call the police " said Akash .

" Okay ,Lets go and deal in gupta's house .Don't call Police " said the person .

" You go and ask . Meanwhile we are taking the car. This is my card and my address . If any doubts you could contact me " said Akash handing over his card.

" But the car " said the person .

" Go and ask kiren gupta . Now hand over the car key " said Akash .

The person handed over the key without any go to Khushi .

Khushi smiled and opened the car and sat inside .  Akash and Payal also got into the car where she started driving her car after a long time . The person immediately left to Kiren's house to ask for justice .

" Thank you akash " said Khushi .

" No worries . Just stay happy always " said Akash .

" Could we go to my house now ? Actually papa asked to bring you two too " said Khushi .

" But why ?" asked Payal .

" He wanted to meet you " said Khushi .

" Then fine , We would also meet your dearest papa" said Payal .

Khushi smiles and proceeds towards her house ....

Khushi rings the door of the house where Aravind opens the door .

" Good evening papa " said Khushi with a smile .

" Good evening . Welcome dear " said Aravind looking at Akash and Payal .

" Come in " said Khushi leading them inside where the both sat on the sofa .

" Would have tea or coffee ?" asked Khushi .

" No need Khush " said Payal .

" No problem . Tell " said Khushi .

" Tea for both " said Akash .

" I would make you both sit down " said Aravind .

" No need uncle . Your hand is hurt and also your son won't sit quiet once he knows this . No need to hear his talks " said Akash  with a smile taunting about Arnav .

Aravind smiles awkwardly where he took a seat in the sofa .

Khushi gave a stare to Akash and left inside the kitchen silently .

" So , how did you meet Khushi ?" asked Akash .

" I guess in 5 th std . From that time to this time we all are friends" said Payal .

" What do you do ?" asked Aravind .

" I own Globe Hotel and she is working in a college as a professor " said Akash .

" You own Globe Hotel ?" asked Aravind with wide eyes .

" Yes Uncle " said Akash .

" Very proud of you . At this small age itself "said Aravind .

" It wouldn't have been possible without Khushi , Uncle " said Akash .

" She is an angel , who spreads happiness everywhere " said Aravind .

" I agree with it " said Akash .

" I would check her one time and come " said Aravind getting up .

Akash and Payal nodes .

" Hey Khushi " said Aravind coming towards the kitchen .

Khushi smiles looking at him .

" How is your hand ?" asked Khushi .

" Fine " said Aravind .

" So then . What do you want to tell ?" asked Khushi looking at him where she filtered the milk .

" I have made something for you actually " said Aravind .

" What is it ?" asked Khushi with excitement .

" Gulab jamum " said Aravind taking a container full of gulab jamun .

Khushi smiled too widely with happiness .

" Give me " she said .

Aravind took a jamun and fed her lovingly . She just closed her eyes relishing the awesome taste 

"How was it ? Hope I didn't screw it up " said Aravind.

" Its too yummy papa . Best gulab jamun I have ever ate " said Khushi .

" Really . Wow super . First time I did something for my daughter and it is a success " said Aravind with a happy face .

Khushi smiled with a little tears in her eyes .She just took a jamun from the container and fed him it lovingly ..

"This is the best gift I have ever got papa . Thank you so much for coming into my life " said Khushi 

" Okay enough of the sentiments . Make the tea and come out " said Aravind .

" Okay " said Khushi .

Aravind leaves to his room to get his phone .

Meanwhile at the same time , Arnav came inside the house . He was ready to say all the truth to Aravind about his so called Daughter in law .

" Papa " he shouted entering the hall where he finds the man with whom he saw khushi and a girl seated in his sofa .

" What the hell are you doing here ?" asked Arnav looking at Akash with his eyes having anger .

" Excuse me " said  Akash with a puzzled expression .

" Papa " shouted Arnav once again where Aravind comes from his room . Khushi also comes out leaving the kitchen seeing him shouting . She was actually scared wondering the reason of why he was actually shouting .

" What happened . Why are you shouting like this ?" asked Aravind .

" What is he doing here ?" asked Arnav .

" He is Khushi's friend" said Aravind .

" Friend or Boy friend ?" asked Arnav with a keen tone .

"  Mind your tone Arnav " said Aravind with anger in his voice .

" What wrong I am speaking dad ? She .. She is openly roaming around with her boyfriend. I saw them together feeding each other . When she has a boy friend why planning a double game ancrossing me ? This is all because she wants our money. Gold digger and cheap women .  " said Arnav.

Aravind looked at Arnav with anger , rage and frustration in his eyes . How could Arnav speak so badly about Khushi ? Didn't he have a heart ? Stupid , Spoiling the good life he had got . He would have actually slapped him again in his cheeks but the conversation he had with khushi stopped him .

This poor selfless girl still cares for this man and gets anger when someone says something against him . 

Tears started rolling automatically from khushi's eyes in bulk at once  she heard his talks . She felt a thousand of arrows hitting her as arnav threw the accusation of she and akash being in a affair indirectly . How could he say that when she treats him as a brother ? How could he pull such kind of words .

Anger boiled in Akash where he was frustrated to a hell level . How dare he could speak about his khushi as gold digger and cheap women just infront of him . He won't leave this person without teaching a lesson .Never at all . He saw khushi who was crying actually . He gazed her to speak but she didn't react anything at all . His anger developed more .

" Why are you this much changed khushi . How could you change this much ? You were too good but now .. I am feeling disgusting to even watch your face . You disgust me Khushi , Very much . I have never ever hated someone like you in my whole life. and I have never met someone in my life so cheap like you " said Arnav looking at Khushi .

Khushi just looked down with tears rolling more where as Akash had reached his limit . He was ready to beast /

" Won't you speak ?" asked Akash with a shout looking at Khushi .

Khushi stepped a little back seeing Akash shouting . Her heart started beating faster than usual .

" This is amazing Khushi , Very well Amazing . Keep silent and be crying like this always . This would help a lot actually " said Akash in a sarcastic tone .

"Akash " said Payal holding his hand seeing him in his full form of anger .

" Leave payal . Today , I won't leave without taking lesson " said Akash shrugging payal's hand .

" I ..." said Khushi stammering .

" Just answer me now properly without stammering . Or else , no one would be bad then me " said Akash .

Khushi just nodes her head .

" What is your profession ?" asked Akash .

" Doctor " said Khushi looking down .

" What doctor in which hospital ?" asked Akash .

" Chief doctor at  Life shine hospital " said Khushi .

" What is your salary ?" asked Akash .

" 10 lakh per month " said Khushi .

" What is your salary Mr ?" asked Akash looking at Arnav with fierce look .

" Why does it matters to you " asked Arnav with a rude tone .

" Uncle what is his salary ?" asked Akash looking at Aravind .

" 8 lakhs per month " said Aravind .

" So Mr . Hear it very well in your mind . She doesn't need any money from you as she is earning herself a lot . Infact she is earning more than you . Then how the hell could you blame her as a gold digger or the one who is behind your money . Infact it should be like this  .You are a gold digger where you had married her seeing her status . You want her money so , You trapped her and turned the game wholly on her. You did it all for your selfish reasons  " said Akash .

Arnav was once again taken aback on hearing his speech . Yes , He was very much valid . How can a girl who is earning more than him wanted to snatch his money ? But then , How can he blame him like this . He don't want a single penny from her and also why should he trap her when he loves lavanya . He is blaming uselessly .

" What rubbish are you speaking ?" asked Arnav .

" Isn't it hurting your heart when I speak useless thing about you . The same way , it hurts my khushi when you speak like that . So mind each and every one of your words before using " said Akash  .

" Who are you to warn me ?" asked Arnav .

" I am her friend who would stand for her all time . Not like you who forget their childhood friend and also who doesn't trust her friend " said Akash .

" I trusted her a lot but she .. She turned the whole thing . She is now  just playing her card using you . That's it . You are a mere pawn in her hands . You would once understand once she cheats you .  She would definitely cheat ..." said Arnav but before he completes a slap came in his cheek . It was a harsh slap .

Arnav looked at him with widen eyes .

"  I told mind your words . I don't need a certificate from you of how my friend is . And don't ever dare to say any bad word about my friend as I would break each of your bone for every word you use. Enough of all the things you had done . I won't let you treat my friend more worse " said Akash pointing his hands .

"Akash , Please. Stop this  " said Khushi hugging him sidely and holding his hand . Akash just pushed her backwards .

" Don't interfere . Just stay out of this " said Akash in a angry tone .

Khushi just looked at him with teary eyes .

" Khushi " shouted Kiren entering Arnav's house along with the Aisha , Diya ,Rohit and the person .

" What are you doing khushi ? . How dare you take the car from him ?" asked Diya with a angry tone coming towards khushi and shaking her holding her shoulders . 

" Is this what we thought you to behave ?" asked Aisha turning khushi towards her .

" Leave her " said Akash pulling khushi away from them and hugged her sidely .

" What are you doing here akash ?" asked Kiren seeing Akash interfering 

" Oh me . I have come here to take each and every one of you of your class . I was actually missing out you people very much and was wondering how to give you your class . But thank god you came at the right time uncle and thanks for that " said Akash with a gritting tone.........................................

How was the update ?

What do you now think about Arnav ?

What do you think about Khushi ?

What do you think about Akash ?

What do you think about the bond of Akash and Khushi ?

Any favorite scene ?

Any favorite dialogue ?

Any doubts ?

Would be waiting for your likes and comments .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.7K 7
Khushi is a 21 year old girl and Arnav is a 28 year old man. Arnav sees Khushi as a sister of his friend, however, all Khushi ever sees is Arnav...sh...
283K 16.8K 29
A story of Arnav Singh Raizada and his REPLACED BRIDE Khushi Gupta. Will he accept her as his Wife? Will his family accept her? Why was she repla...
50.6K 3.3K 27
Arnav and Khushi find themselves married but torn apart by misunderstandings. Arnav's deep-seated hatred for Khushi remains unexplained, while she si...
185K 10.8K 54
Arnav was not ready to get into the relationship. That doesn't mean he doesn't respect LOVE. He does...he respects TRUE LOVE. He wanted to get marrie...