Terrorist in LOVEβœ”οΈ

By crystaldownpour

Min Yoongi - A 24 year old terrorist. Feared in whole of South Korea. His 'WANTED' pictures hung in police st... More

1.
2.
3.

Trailer

634 20 8
By crystaldownpour

Min Yoongi - A 24 year old terrorist. Feared in whole of South Korea. His 'WANTED' pictures hung in police stations across the country, but no one has the guts to do anything against him.

He rules all of the Korea, not even a leaf moves against his will... But what if someone moves his feelings , what if a normal girl starts ruling his heart??!

He will for sure, make her his.

Join me on this rollercoaster ride of love and hate with a bag full of popcorn.

Hope you enjoy this, do vote and comment. 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
577K 20.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
397K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.8M 58.8K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...