A Muslims Love Journey

Por Jewelsiee

Read this story about a beautiful young Muslim girl, Amira who has an arranged marriage to an independent, su... Más

Chapter 1: Quick arrangments
Advice from a wise one
Chapter 2: Baby Steps
Meetings and Questions
Chapter 3: Will You Marry Me?
Getting Prepared
Bachelorrate and Bucks night: (Part 1)
Bachelorrate and Bucks night {Part 2}
Chapter 4: Nikah
Chapter 5: 24 hours of Marriage
5th Day Locked
Used To This Marriage
Our Wonderful Walima
Comfort and Blessings
Chapter 7: Born Before Our Honeymoon
Chapter 8: The Honeymoon: {Part 1}
The Honeymoon: {Part 2}
When Do You Want My Kidney?
Chapter 9: I got 99 problems
The Operation
CHAPTER 10: {2 IN 1}
Bad Build Up
Chapter 11: Fighting For Survival
Welcome Back
Saving My Marriage
Chapter 12: Meeting&Graduation
For better for worse
Amira's Big Break
Chapter 13: Grads&Birth Party and A surprise letter
Chapter 14: Good Build Up
OMA
Chapter 15: Baby Blues
3 Months
Chapter 16:It's A...?
Chapter 17: Lailas Nikah
Chapter 18: Maryam?
Allhamdulilah
Suspicious Minds
A Villian Inside
Heaven Help Us
Chapter 19: Mad Girl Addiction
Chapter 20: What Now?
Finally Accepting
chapter 21: 26th
Chapter 22: كنا الحصول على مكان ما - We were getting Somewhere
New Years Special- The Chase
The Rescue
Chapter 23: How It Is
chapter 24: Getting there
Chapter 25: It's Fine
We're Nearly There
Welcome Baby.....Part 1
Welcome Baby.....Part 2
chapter 26: Home At Last
Difficulties
Difficulties Part 2
Kick Backs
The Joys of Camping *PART 1*
Chapter 27: Camping Conclusion
Chapter 28: Bye Baby
HEY GUYS!
SEQUEL

Her Evil Intentions

6.6K 277 49
Por Jewelsiee

Amira's *POV*

I begged my mum, my sister and all my aunties  NOT throw me a baby shower, but they insisted.

Yesterday I recieved an invitation to my own baby shower, how weird is that?

All I knew was that I had to arrive by 2 in the afternoon with my fat tummy, I hated being fat. But yet again I wasn't fat, I was pregnant. I put on a long white dress and white turban with a necklace, my mum said that I must dress in white for some strange reason. After doing my makeup I went downstairs where I found Abu, Jahmaine and Mustafa laughing, I had such a strong feeling they were either going to pull a prank on me or planning a prank.

"What's so funny?" I asked looking around me.

"Nothing" Abu said "Woah, your fat!" he then added.

"At least I have an excuse, unlike you" I said.

"Oooh burn" Mustafa said under his breath. I put on a pair of white flats and grabbed my handbag.

"Can we go please, I don't want to be late to my own baby shower" I said. Not that I knew I was having one until yesterday.

We got into the car and made our way to my mum and dads place. I saw Nifa and Aisha waiting outside.

"Why are you so late?" Aisha said hugging me, not that my tummy was in the way or nothing.

"Aisha, I only found out about this yesterday" I said "I begged you guys not to throw me one"

"But hey, we still did" she said

"Hey good lookin' " Mustafa said interrupting our convo.

Aisha then awkwardly looked at me then back at Mustafa.

"Hi" Aisha said

"I was actually looking at my reflection through the window" Mustafa said.

Aisha then scoffed and walked off and went into the house where Mustafa followed her in. It was so obvious she liked him.

"You ready to go?" Jahmaine said handing me my bag, I then nodded and went through the back of the garden where all the guests where, I greeted nearly all of them and sat down. The sheikh had done a couple of dua's for me, my baby and the family all-together. Now it was time for the ceremony I hated so much, the "present-giving"

I went into the living room and sat on the sofa while the ladies came one by one handing me presents and the men handed presents to Jahmaine, I thanked everyone for the amazing gifts they got me and the dua's.

To be honest I really didn't feel good, I had a backache and my tummy was hurting, I then went upstairs without anyone noticing me. I went into my old bedroom and sat on on the bed, I took of my scarf and rested my head on the pillow and tried my best to relax.

After a couple of minutes there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I shouted, I then looked up and saw Maryam enter, how nice to see her.

"Asalam Aleikum" she said hugging me and sitting opposite me on the bed.

"Waleikum salam" I said back "How are you?" I asked

"I'm good, how about you"

"I feel fat" I blurted out, she then laughed.

"Yeah but your pregnant" She said "Your obviously gonna be fat" she added. Well that was slightly mean.

"I know, but i'm physically fat I feel like I'm gonna be this way forever" I said

"You won't" Maryam said "After you have your baby the weight naturally goes by itself, but obivously you need to put some effort into it as well" she added, I then let out a heavy sigh and looked at my tummy.

"Do you think Jahmaine would be worried?" I said

"What do you mean?" she said

"Would he be worried about my weight" I said, she then looked down and then back up at me. "What?" I said defensively.

"It's nothing" She said, but it was so obvious she was hiding something.

"What Is it?" I exclaimed.

"I can't tell you, I promised Jahmaine I wouldn't"

"Well you can un-promise him and tell me" I said "Im his wife Maryam I have a right to know everything about him"

"But if i tell you, It might ruin things" she said, I then sat up and faced her.

"Marymam he doesn't have to know that I know, just tell me" I pleaded, she then looked up at me again. "Please?" I said again more hopefully.

"Okay fine. He told me how, he thinks that after you give birth your going to become, boring and old and fat" she said. "He told me how your going too forget about him and just focus on this baby and not even focus on losing weight"

"So is that all he cares about, me losing weight?" I said tearfully, I told Jahmaine my story and me battling anorexia and how I feel about being fat and he decideds to say something to Maryam, not even to my face but my cousins, husbands sister. It just doesn't make sense. He comforted me and told me how he loves my body now, but still would say something like that.

"I'm sorry" Maryam said

"It's fine, just a good day ruined" I said going off.

Maryam's *POV*

Yes, I lied. To Jahmaine and Amira. I feel like Amira's pregnancy is only making their relationship stronger, but now It's up to me to make it weaker, slowly by slowly, I just need to take out small chunks of their relationship.

Amira does not deserve to have someone like Jahmine, his a caring, gentle guy and I don't see Amira show her appreciation, either one of them needs to divorce the other and I'm not going to give up until they are divorced. I know who Jahmine should be with and that's me. We were in love, deeply in love and now his acting like he doesn't love me when I know he does, I'm 100% sure he does.

I'm going to slowly ruin their relationship and make them hate eachother, I'm going to get Jahmaine to be my husband before this baby is born, and I'm going to make sure Jahmaine never sees his baby or he'll end up being attached, not like he already is.

But my plan is slowly working, I just need to get Jahmaine to trust me more and I can make up any story about Amira, and the exact same thing with Amira, she already trusts me so whatever I tell her she'd automatically believe.

They'll both soon be putty in my hands, and when one of them comes up to me for advice I'd simply just tell one to divorce the other, before I know it, Jahmaine will be with me. Me and Jahmaine will finally be together, without Amira or no baby.

I then went downstairs to find Jahmaine. I walked into the living room and found him looking on his phone.

"Hi" I said, he then turned around and looked at me blankly.

"Have you seen my wife?" He asked

"Yeah, she's on the phone" I said

"On the phone? to Who?" he asked.

"Who do you think? I heard her saying something like

I wish it was you instead" I lied.

"Maryam? are you being serious?"

"Jahmaine, I wouldn't lie, I care about you, that's all"

He then let out a heavy sigh and looked at me.

"Im telling you the truth Jahmaine" I then said trying my best to sound truthful.

"Okay" he then said looking like he just lost something. "Let me just go and look for her anyway"

"I'll come with you"

"No Maryam I'd rather go by myself"

"Jahmaine If I come with you, We can find her more quickly, the last time I saw her was when she was on the phone" I said

"Listen Maryam just stay away please, I don't know why but I have the slightest feeling that If you weren't here, Amira would be downstairs, not hiding upstairs"

Jahmaine said

"What!, You think I've done something to upset her?" I exclaimed

"I...I don't know, but let me just go and look for my wife. Alone" he said walking off.

I stood in the hallway astonished. Why was he so attached to her? I guess this was going to be harder than I thought. I felt like I was finally getting somewhere, but No. Time for a plan B...

To Be Continued....

So guys I linked a short muslim film from youtube, I really think you guys should watch, I've watched it so many times because I really enjoy It and I hope you guys enjoy it too xxx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.2K 1.3K 26
A Nikkah which is filled with hatred, fights, banters and a bit of romance✨ We have all heard of arranged marriage and love marriage but, ever heard...
700K 43.3K 36
We all want our own 'happily ever after' and I was no different. I aspired to be like Khadija (ra), the wife of prophet Muhammad (saw) strong, faithf...
48.5K 1.8K 50
Arranged Marriage. It's what most Muslims go though, and Afghans are no exception. For Afghan's there is no such thing as 'love marriage'. Well, at...
2.6M 134K 49
[reached #1 in Spiritual] 11/17/15- 8/18/16 Amira Abdul is a bright,well educated girl filled with joy and much potential. Is a practicing Muslim a...