When Things Go the Wrong Righ...

By CDMarie

Excerpt: "What the hell?" I said pulling at my right wrist that was attached to the headboard. "It's about t... More

Introduction
Covers
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: New Path
Chapter 3: Dante
Chapter 4: Best Day Of His Life
Chapter 5: Lipgloss
Chapter 6: Becoming a Slayer
Chapter 7: Surprises and School
Chapter 8: Just a Typical High School Party
Chapter 9: Let's Not Get Sacrificed
Chapter 10: Escape
Chapter 11: Him Again
Chapter 12: Scary Dreams
Chapter 13: Betrayal
Chapter 14: Brotherly Love
Chapter 15: Sacrifice
Chapter 16: Reborn
Chapter 17: Opposite Day
Chapter 18: Vampira
Chapter 19: No Plan
Chapter 20: Blue Potion
Chapter 21: Sight
Chapter 22: Early Visitor
Chapter 23: Family
Chapter 24: Failed Escape
Chapter 25: Weak
Chapter 26: Heart Broken
Chapter 27: New Legal Guardian
Chapter 28: The New World
Chapter 29: Old Friend
Chapter 30: Working With The Enemy
Chapter 31: Betrayal
Chapter 32: Dreams Do Come True
Chapter 33: Reunited... ish
Chapter 34: Father Daughter Moment
Chapter 35: Annoying Witch
Chapter 36: Escape
Chapter 37: We Had A Deal
Chapter 38: Battle lines
Chapter 39: Lives Lost
Chapter 40: New Threat
Chapter 41: Not Again
Chapter 42: Strange Places
Chapter 43: Not So Friendly
Chapter 44: Surprise
Chapter 45: Changing the Future

Chapter 46: The End

55 4 6
By CDMarie

The next morning I woke up to the noise of the house. I went downstairs to find everyone drinking blood around the table. After heating up my own cup of blood I returned to my bedroom.

*Knock Knock

"Come in." I shouted.

Hunter nodded when he came in and help up his pointer finger signalling for me to wait. He quickly pulled out a folded up piece of paper and handed it to me. I unfolded it and it read:

TODAY'S THE DAY,

YOU READY?

I nodded to him and gave him back the piece of paper. He then took it and put it back in his pocket before exiting the room.

I can't believe it's happening today! I had to talk in front of a bunch of people who could kill me with in a second. The last time I spoke in front of that many people it came out in my favor, I just hope this works out the same.

Several hours later after I've been stressing and going over every single detail in my head, I finally saw Lucifer's car drive away.

*Knock knock

"Come in." I said my voice a little shaky.

"Dante and Lucifer went out for a bit here's your chance." Hunter told me.

"Okay." I nodded walking downstairs before I could talk myself out of it.

"I can get them into the living room for you." Hunter said.

"Thanks." I nodded.

Hunter left and when he returned rest of the gang followed.

"Marie has something to tell you." Hunter announced.

"Why should we listen?" Someone in the back asked.

"Because I'll make it worth wild." I answered.

"How?"

"If you give me a change and listen with an open mind all the way till I'm done and you still don't agree I'll let all the vampires taste my slayer blood and the witches kill me.

"What?!" Hunter yelled angry.

I've given it a lot of thought and if I don't convince them the world is doomed. This was the only way to save it. If I fail here the world as I know it dies. I didn't want to watch that happen. I'm also convinced that if they don't believe me that they have truly lost their minds.

"Okay we're listening."

"You guys are all here hoping to take over the world and enslave the human race. I think you can definitely pull it off, but I don't think it's really what you guys want. Let me explain why. I stopped multiple attempts of vampires trying to take over the world and in between them I was bored. When you take over the world you will be too. Sure it will be exciting at first, but then it will be boring. I mean of course humans will try to rebel for a while. Then they will realize it's pointless.

Vampires love the thrill of the kill, but when you accomplish this the thrill goes away. As many of you may not know I've been gifted with Sight. I've seen what the world becomes. Humans are just alive for blood and services. They willingly give you their blood The thrill of the hunt is gone.

Witches, you guys live to cast spells, but there are only so many out there. Even you guys will become bored over time.

What I purpose is that you leave and let the world stay the way it is. Good vs. Evil continues to battle. Vampires you can keep the thrill, witches you can keep your spells. What do you say?" I finished.

It felt like forever until someone finally spoke. "I think she's right." One witch announced.

"Me too." Another agreed.

Soon everyone was agreeing,, well almost everyone. There was one vampire who didn't agree.

"This is insane. You all are just going to let her talk you out of this? We have the chance to accomplish something no one else has." He argued.

"Yeah, but at what cost?" One said.

"Everything we love about this world?" Another asked.

The young gentleman just shook his head in frustration his black hair moved back and forth with it. "You people are crazy." He said leaving the house.

"Well I hope we don't cross paths again Marie." A witch told me before they left.

After another ten minutes the house was empty except Hunter and I.

"Well we did it." Hunter told me.

"Yeah we did." I smiled.

"You saved the world, again." He laughed.

"I don't think it will be the last time."

*Bang

The noise made my brother Hunter and I jump.

"How dare you!" Lucifer said walking towards me with the other vampire who disagreed with my points I shared.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Talking my gang into leaving and giving up on our plan for world domination!" He shouted.

"Maybe they just left because they finally realized that's not what they really wanted." I argued.

"Well what if it's what I wanted?"

For the while I've known Lucifer it always threw me off that he was in a child's body. He was always so well spoken until right now. Right now he truly looked and sounded like a child.

"Then that sucks!" I told him.

"You need to pay for this!" The vampire standing by Lucifer's side said.

"Did you really think I would let you get away with this?" Lucifer asked.

"No, but you're outnumbered." I told him.

"I think you need to go back to Kindergarten, because we have three people and you only have two. Learn how to count." Lucifer laughed.

"Actually you have two people." Dante corrected walking into the room and over to me.

"Dante?" He said confused.

Even though Lucifer's every were red and full of evil, this is the first time I've seen hurt in his every. Lucifer felt betrayed. I knew the feeling well and I almost felt sorry for him.

"You jerk! You turned my old student against me!" He shouted his eyes glowing red with anger.

"I'm sorry." I said sincerely.

"You should be!" He yelled coming straight at me.

*Poof!

I looked up and Lucifer was nothing, but ash and Dante was holding a stake.

"You want to give it a try?" He asked the other vampire.

In response the vampire ran as fast as his legs could run away.

"Thanks." I told Dante.

"Of course."

Well that problem is gone now. No more pretending Dante is evil. Now we can be our true selves.

"Marie, what were you thinking?!" Hunter yelled at me.

"Hunter what are you talking about?" Dante asked confused.

"Nothing!" I yelled a little too fast.

Dante would be pissed if he found out what happened and how I got the vampires and witches to listen to me.

"He has a right to know his girlfriend almost got herself killed!"

"What?!" Dante yelled confused.

"Yeah, Marie got the vampire and witches to listen by offering them blood and her life. The witches could kill her if they didn't agree with what she was saying and the vampires could drink her blood." Hunter informed him.

He looked at me and his face said it all; Dante felt betrayed. And why shouldn't he? I asked Dante to get rid of Lucifer and when he did I put my life in danger. Some girlfriend I am.

"You have the right to be angry, but Dante it worked. We saved the world!"

"But at what cost? What if they wouldn't have to listen?"

"I would be dead." I flat out said.

He just shook his head and walked away.

I knew it would take time, I did what I had to do to save everyone else. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Everyone might be mad, but that's a small cost. Plus how long could they possibly stay mad at me.

It's been a week since the vampires and witches left the house. Dante and Hunter still aren't talking to me. I didn't think they would last this long. I guess in a way it shows how much they care about me. My brother who at one point sided with evil is now on the good side. He lost his-our dad and I guess he doesn't want to lose me too.

"Hey."

I looked up to see Hunter standing in front of me.

"Hi.

"I understand why you would do what you did. You are the most selfless person I know. You would die for everyone else. I just don't want to lose you too." He explained looking at the floor.

"I'm sorry I scared you." I said hugging my brother.

"Just try to look for a different way next time, okay?"

"Okay." I nodded giving him a small smile.

Well at least Hunter was talking to me. Hopefully that will be the stepping stone to Dante talking to me.

That afternoon I went for a walk. It wasn't a very long walk because I stayed in the gate around the property.

"Marie.

I turned and smiled as I saw Dante standing there.

"Dante."

"Hunter explained to me what you were doing and how you thought to do it."

"I'm sorry that's the way I had to do things, but if I had to choose between saving the world and saving me; my choice is the same every time."

"I know that's one of the things I love about you. I just don't want to lose you."

"I love you, too."

We walked back to the house and I was grateful the boys were talking to me.

"Well, you did it again Marie." Hunter proclaimed.

"No, we did it." I couldn't have done any of this without you guys."

"So now that's over, what do we do?" Hunter asked.

"Well, enjoy life, we all know for a fact that there is going to be plenty of people trying to take over the world, but we have a great team of slayers, the witches, and the vampires Christopher recruited, plus we have each other. When we work together, no one stands a chance."

So we've had quite the adventure, I started out a normal girl with a horrible. Found out I was adopted and ran away with a vampire. I got bit by his brother, became a slayer. I attended a vampire party and killed my first vampire. I died and became the strongest vampire alive and ran from Dante. Turned myself into Dante at a vampire ruled town. Figure out I was gifted with Sight. I met my real brother. Seth died and Dante got my super strength. I met my dad. Nicholas and I discovered Dante's world. I got betrayed by Marc, defeated Dante's world after a war between good and evil. Dante got his humanity back. We encountered Lucifer and stopped him from creating his vampire paradise.

A lost has happened and changed. Lives were lost in the never ending battle between good and evil. There were sad moment, happy moment, and insane moments. A lot has happened in the last few years both good and bad, but it all seemed to work out in the end. Things usually do when they go The Wrong Right Way.

The End!

Guys there is so much of myself I have put in this book! I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Vote and Comment

Leave me some reviews!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 296 37
*COMPLETED* ****************************************** "There are four rules that you must do, if you break them...chaos will come" ~Anonymous Rule...
763K 33K 60
"Let them go, Dante." I whip my head to see a small boy standing the clearing with blonde hair and a green cloak hanging from shoulders. He isn't ve...
1.3M 27.8K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
4.6M 84.7K 54
๐‘ƒ๐‘…๐‘‚๐‘€๐ผ๐‘†๐ธ- (๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›) ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–...