Blood Lust (COMPLETED)

By ElizabethCole89

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THIS IS A REVERSE HAREM BOOK! IF YOU'RE NOT INTO AN MC WITH MULTIPLE PARTNERS, DO NOT READ! BO... More

Chapter One: Girl Problems
Chapter Two: Lachlan Island
Chapter Three: Camp Sec
Chapter Four: Rules
Chapter Five: Detour
Chapter Six: Hot and Cold
Chapter Seven: Creep
Chapter Eight: Mood Swings
Chapter Nine: Awkward Questions
Chapter Ten: Troublemaker
Chapter Eleven: A Bloody Mess pt. 1
Chapter Twelve: A Bloody Mess pt. 2
Chapter Thirteen: Erased
Chapter Fourteen: Medieval
Chapter Fifteen: Monsters pt. 1
Chapter Sixteen: Monsters pt. 2
Chapter Seventeen: Close Call
Chapter Eighteen: The Talk pt. 1
Chapter Nineteen: The Talk pt. 2
Chapter Twenty: The Talk pt. 3
Chapter Twenty-One: Right and Wrong
Chapter Twenty-Two: Revelations
Chapter Twenty-Three: Scars
Chapter Twenty-Four: Breaking Down
Chapter Twenty-Five: Words as Weapons
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Plan
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Birthright
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Did Somebody Say Orgy?
Chapter Thirty: Zombie
Chapter Thirty-One: Glass
Chapter Thirty-Two: Bow Down pt. 1
Chapter Thirty-Three: Bow Down pt. 2
Chapter Thirty-Four: Damned (Gabriel's POV)
Chapter Thirty-Five: Damned (Audrey's POV)
Chapter Thirty-Six: Special Delivery
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Turncoat pt. 1
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Turncoat pt. 2
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Sleeping With the Enemy pt. 1 (Audrey's POV)
Chapter Forty: Sleeping With the Enemy pt. 2 (Gabriel's POV)
Chapter Forty-One: Sleeping With the Enemy pt. 3 (Audrey's POV)
Chapter Forty-Two: Between Scylla and Charybdis
Chapter Forty-Three: Doubt pt. 1
Chapter Forty-Four: Doubt pt. 2
Chapter Forty-Five: Martyr
Chapter Forty-Six: Blood Lust
EPILOGUE 1: Audrey's POV
EPILOGUE 2: Unknown POV

Chapter Twenty-Nine: Devoured

45.7K 2.2K 777
By ElizabethCole89

Dedicated to CrimsonEyedSinner

I ripped my ring off and flung it on the ground. Spitting on it for good measure came across my mind, but I decided against it. Instead, I turned and headed back to the university, my thoughts battering me to the point of tears.

They were using me.

All of them.

All of them...except for Lucius.

It helped, thinking that at least one of the vampires had my best interest at heart.

I knew better, though.

Deep down, I knew that--aside from Dean Lachlan's hasty marriage proposal--none of the vampires had given me a reason to suspect they had ulterior motives for getting close to me.

They've all said they cared about me. Nero said he loved me. Duke told me about his time as a human, something he had never told anyone.

Would they have done those things if they had just planned on using me?

Maybe...

Or...maybe I was looking for an easy way to let them go?

It doesn't matter. I thought, trudging upstairs. I won't have to worry about any of this after Saturday.

And willing myself to not think about anything else but a shower, I went to my dorm to wash the day away.

~~~

Duke was waiting on my bed when I got out of the shower. Luckily, I'd thought ahead and changed into my nightshirt in the bathroom.

"Here for your shirt?" I asked cautiously, nodding to the grey thermal he had let me borrow, which was now draped over my footboard.

"What are you planning on Saturday?" He wasn't looking at me, but at his knotted fingers resting between his knees.

My heart stopped.

"Nothing," I mumbled.

"Please," he whispered. "Please don't lie to me."

I took a timid step toward him. "Duke--"

"I heard you," he interrupted, snapping his head up to stare at me. "I followed you to try to talk, and I heard what you were thinking."

Damnit.

"Why?" He rose to his feet, caramel eyes searching mine. "Why won't you have to worry about any of this after Saturday? What are you planning?"

I tore my gaze from his to focus on my feet, drudging up any and all random thoughts to keep him out.

Why is the sky blue?

Which came first: the chicken or the egg?

To make something wet means to fully saturate it with liquid. And seeing as how water is a liquid, it cannot saturate itself, ergo, water isn't wet.

"This won't work," he spoke, nearly shouting. "You can't shut me out forever."

I glanced up to see him covering his ears, eyes screwed shut.

Are my thoughts really that loud?

"Yes," he nodded. "Now, if you don't mind..."

I do mind, actually. I didn't want to keep thinking at him, but he couldn't know the truth. Not if I wanted to keep him and everyone else safe.

This was for his own good.

Leave, please. I don't want to hurt you anymore than I already have.

"Then tell me what is going on," he pleaded. "Because seeing you fight so hard to keep me out of your head hurts worse than anything."

I can't. I'm sorry.

Suddenly, he gawked at me, letting his hands slide off his ears. "You are leaving, aren't you? On Saturday?"

My heart thumped wildly. My mind was a complete blank, stunned by how quick he figured out my plan.

"That's it." He approached me slowly, keeping his hands at his sides. "Is this because of Gabriel?"

I turned my back to him, mentally begging him to just forget this encounter.

"Not until I know why." He croaked.

I shook my head. "Duke, please, just let it go."

"You mean let you go." He amended, coldly.

"I'm not good for you guys." I felt panicky, terrified that he would try to make me stay. "My blood makes you crazy."

"Temporarily,"

"I'm driving a wedge between you guys and Dean Lachlan."

"Also temporary,"

I gazed down at my trembling hands, and whispered, "Nero said he loved me."

"As do the rest of us."

My heart stuttered at that confession, and butterflies filled my stomach. But I couldn't lose sight of my goal, not with Duke standing in my way of achieving it.

"I don't want to be a vampire."

That shut him up.

I turned to face him, and elaborated. "Before the orgy tonight, the clinic doctor said that I was meant to transition from a human to a vampire."

His face softened, became thoughtful. "You don't have to become a vampire."

"I don't?"

"No, not if you do not wish to."

"Oh," that took me aback, but only for a moment. "What if I don't want to marry Dean Lachlan? Is that negotiable, too?"

"Audrey," he chuckled, shaking his head. "As Lucius stated earlier, you are our queen. We obey you, and you alone. No one will force you to do anything you don't want to."

"Really?"

To my surprise, Duke kneeled down and bowed his head. "You have my solemn oath. As long as I draw breath, no one shall ever rob you of your freewill."

Before I gave it any thought, I ran my fingers through his hair, moved by his noble gesture. "Thanks, Duke."

"No. Thank you." He crooned. "Mmm, that feels amazing."

I was combing his hair with my fingertips, luxuriating in how thick and soft it was. His hums of delight traveled all the way to the spot between my legs--the spot he was facing.

"I should go," he rasped.

My fingers stilled, and I couldn't help feeling disappointed. "Okay."

But he didn't move. Instead, he gazed up at me, his irises nearly consumed by his pupils. "I don't want to."

My breathing shallowed, and a lump formed in my throat. "Then stay,"

He licked his lips, eyes darting from my face to the hem of my shirt. "May I touch you?"

My heart was pounding so hard; all I could do was nod.

Slowly, torturously, Duke ran a hand up my leg. "Is this okay?" He whispered, sliding his other hand up my opposite leg.

"Uh-huh," I breathed, entranced.

He continued skimming his way up until he reached the tops of my thighs.

Wordlessly, our eyes met, and I gave him the briefest of nods. Don't stop.

Duke growled in response, and flexed his fingers around the backs of my legs. Then, he moved up until he was cupping my ass.

Continue? He thought at me.

"Please," I quietly moaned.

Without warning, he hooked his thumbs into my underwear and shredded them. Then, before I had time to react, Duke plunged a finger inside me.

I gulped in a sharp breath at his intrusion, and threw my head back with a moan. He stilled, his breathing quiet, erratic, then he started to move.

Slowly, gently.

In and out.

My heart bombarded my breastbone, threatening to escape. I was panting, grinding against his hand, willing him to go faster.

I'm almost there.

Suddenly his mouth was on mine as he slid a second finger inside.

I sighed against his lips, so close to being undone, when his tongue darted in. Our kiss was deep, urgent, like his movement between my legs.

Let go, my queen. He thought at me, mashing the heel of his palm against the outside of my sex.

And I did.

I moaned my release into his mouth, clinging to his shoulders while my orgasm rippled through me.

When I was finished, he eased his fingers out to hold them up so I could see. They glistened in the bedside light, my pleasure evident, then he popped them in his mouth.

I nearly fainted.

"Delicious," he growled after sucking his fingers clean. "May I have more?"

I nodded, eagerly.

"Lie down," his chest was heaving, caramel eyes eclipsed by black pupils.

I obeyed, fascinated by the carnal beast spreading my legs.

He licked up the inside of my thigh agonizingly slow, then the other, stopping just at the slit in the middle.

"My queen," he sighed, throwing my legs over his shoulders before devouring me completely.

A/N:
Well, that escalated quickly! I actually hadn't planned on Duke and Audrey being intimate so soon, but the moment just felt right 😁

Don't forget to leave a comment! And thanks a million for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 2.3K 36
*Mature content and sexual references* Yasmin grew up with everything she wanted, two loving parents, an extravagant house, flashy clothes and depend...
73.4K 2.8K 35
Having responsibilities is one thing but when handed over at a tender age is another. Lorenzo is the only alpha survivor of his family with the sole...
2.6M 108K 48
SECOND BOOK OF THE WEREWOLF PRINCESS SERIES! (Sequel to A Rejected Princess) I suggest reading that book first or you will be very confused! ________...
853K 20.3K 23
COMPLETED ❝It is so hard to stay away from you, but I know I need too. But the thing is, I can't help myself around you. You make me lose all the con...