Beyblade burst turbo x reader

By Nuriah1234

Hello everyone I'm gonna be making a beyblade burst turbo book. More

(Y/N) Info
ITS ON NETFLIX
Achilles vs Forneus!
Duel at sunset!

Time to go turbo

2.3K 23 13
By Nuriah1234

(Y/N) POV

How did I get here?

Flashback
I was walking around Japan trying to find something to do when all of a sudden a dog comes out of no where and jumps on me. HEY! What's the big idea, I'm a walking he- oh hi there puppy are you lost. I said. Woof! The dog then ran off into the woods, HEY puppy wait. I chased after it until I got lost in the woods. Tch why did I run after that dog?

Flashback over

I can't believe this I'm lost in the middle of the woods with no way out. "Russle" who's there? Tch, ok el drago which way should I go. I spin el drago on a tree stump until it stops to the left. Left it is then, I said. I traveled to the left until I wasn't watching where I was going and ended up falling off a cliff. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

??? POV

I hear a AHHHHHHH coming from a cliff. I look up from my tree and swing to where the sound is coming from. I then see a girl falling. I quickly jump off and catch her. We land and I ask are you alright?

(Y/N) POV

I was falling off the cliff until I was caught by something no someone. We land and I get a better look at him he has ashburn hair teal eyes pale skin red shoes and so forth. Are you alright? He asked. Why do you wanna know, I just saved you can I at least get a thanks. I sigh fine thanks for saving me. No problem and the names Aiga Akabane you? (Y/N) (L/N). Later aiga said. Wha wait I need help out the woods I'm lost. He comes back. Sure I'll help. He said. But first I need to find someone names taiga Akabane. Aiga looks at you and says try to keep up, he then runs off. I run after him jumping on rocks until we reach a water fall, we both fell in and we walked to a cabin looking house. Then I see metal statues, they all look like they were hand made. Wow, there's statues are so awesome, did your dad make these Aiga? Yeah dad made them himself Aiga says, except for this one made by yours truly. Aiga leaned on the metal statue then all of a sudden the statue comes apart. You ok I said. Yeah. But then I see a big metal statue that look like a knight. Whoa this knight is awesome, I said with a gleam in my eyes. His name is Achilles Aiga said with the same gleam I had. He's a hero of Greek lithology, super fast dark speed, and the strongest they come. Hero huh? The year I was born my dad put his heart and soul into making this guy, he wanted me to be just as big and strong as Achilles, and I'm not gonna let him down, after all he's my hero, Achilles always wins no matter who he fights, isn't her great? Of course he's great he's a Greek hero, there's no way he could lose any match he comes across I said.

Aiga POV

I'm home. Welcome home Aiga. Oh this a friend of yours? My mom says. Not really I found her in the woods. Hi (Y/N) says. Who is she? My sister asks. I don't know but she wants to meet dad. Who wants to meet dad? Me my name is (Y/N) (L/N). Pleasure. I need your help with something? (Y/N) asks. I'd like you to evolve my bey el drago. Evolve? Yeah. Old man Raul says your a great bey trainer, so asking you was a total go. Raul huh, figure sounds just like something he would say. Anyway your the guy who made the very first turbo bey ever right? What's a turbo bey? I asked. And from what Raul told me every you said is bound to come true, we're getting super close to the turbo generation. Turbo generation you say? I want you to make el drago the worlds strongest turbo bey. A white aura formed around (Y/N) showing el drago with armor. This kid. So what do you say, can you help us get stronger, cause once the two of us are in good shape, there are some many incredible battles we could have. Worlds strongest bey huh? Alright come on. Yeah (Y/N) shouts. Huh? Really Taiga. The worlds strongest turbo bey I said.

(Y/N) POV

I follow taiga into another house. (Y/N) (L/N) I've known about you and el drago for a while now, I've noticed over the two years you've become undefeated. The specks of your bey are impressive, and these upgrades will make you and el drago invincible, and since it's a attack type, you just might be able to control the power of the turbo bey. Can I get Modes on it?i asked, Modes you say? Yeah like a piece for the bottom that can change between modes and can I get a bottom piece that comes off? I used the puppy eyes on him. I look dumb doing this. I thought. Taiga chuckled, of course you can. We got to work and the process was very long but worth it. By the time the bey is finished I gotta master it no matter what so I can be strong and take down any opponent.

5 hours later

Is that kid still working? I don't get it what's so special about a bey, there's no hard work in it but this is hard work, face me the wild Achilles. Wow your the coolest. You better believe it. I hear Aiga from outside but I ignore it. YES ITS DONE. I yelled.  My new partner if finally here. We're not finished yet. You have to learn how to truly master the power of your bey, then it will be complete Taiga says. Hm while nodding. Well nice to meet you Brutal drago. You can try it out here. Cool I said. Now then try launching your bey. No prob. Let's go partner.

3....

2.....

1......

LET IT RIIIIIIPPPP.....

I spun around ripping my bey, as soon as my bey made contact with the stadium I noticed how fast it was going. What? A left spinning bey. Taiga said. By the time he said that the force of the bey broke the roof. Ahhhhhhh I hear screams from outside but I could care less about what happend. All I'm focused on is my bey. WHOA!! Whoa. Let's take it up a notch faster brutal drago. As soon as I said that brutal drago went faster. What's happening Aiga says. My bey hits the side of the stadium scratching it. That's amazing. So cool, I've seen plenty of bey battles before, but this one is way different. Aiga says. I can't look away. Haha. Brutal drago then hits the stadium heading toward Aiga. Huh? Aiga manages to stop the bey with wood, but it backfired as the wood broke and sent him flying into a hey stack. Clink clink. Aiga? His sister says. Aiga I say. What is going on his mom says. Aiga then gets up and picks up my bey. What is this? It's my partner, thanks Boss man, brutal drago is the best, we'll be unbeatable. Hm Taiga does with a nod. Papa why is she calling you Boss man? She giggled. Brutal drago, it's incredible.

Time skip~~~~~~

Thanks mr. Akabane I really appreciate it. Aiga isn't my brutal drago the coolest bey ever, we're gonna be a invincible team. Really? Invincible? Aiga said. It was really nice getting to meet you Aiga. See ya later Aiga. I then ran off. His sister I now know naru says don't be a stranger.

Aiga POV

That young women was like a human tornado. Yeah. Hey dad, make one for me too, I want it to be the strongest bey in the world. Hmm. Come on please dad, I really wanna do this, help me. Sorry but it's still to early for you. Huh but why? I said. Sigh let's go, it's time to feed the cows dad says. What I don't understand what you mean? Hmmmmmm. An invincible team. RAHHHHH. I don't get it, why do I uhhh. What is all this? I start to pick up my metal statue.

(Y/N) POV

Great somehow I got my self lost again. Grumble. Ohhh.
The next day
Aiga POV

Snore snore. Alright let's do this. I start making my bey. Hmmmm this is all wrong.....no good. What a mess you still haven't figured it out? Naru says. I can help. Don't need it I said. My turbo bey gotta be ridiculous strong just like Achilles. If I remember right Valtryek had 3 swords on it, can't let Valt show me up, mine will have 4. It's finally done. Ohhhhh so beys come in all shapes or sizes. Aiga come look at this. Ok what am I looking at? This is a blueprint for a turbo bey, naru chuckles, let me borrow this. Naru? Click click click click. That should do it for the pictures. Now we just need papa's files. Let's see, it looks like there are different types of bets out there, attack, defense, stamina. Hey!! Does it say which one of them is the strongest? They each have there own capabilities so there's really no way to say for sure naru says. That won't stop me I'll just use them all, I said with a determined face. I wouldn't expect anything less heh. If you want all the types then.......WHOA SO COOL/cool. I can't wait/it's amazing. Me and naru say. Pretty sure this is what dad was doing. The sword and shield from Achilles. I'm gonna make the greatest bey ever. If his bey is blue, then mine will be red. Achilles?? TELL ME DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO FIGHT TOGETHER WITH ME Z ACHILLES. What do you mean by that? I asked. SIMPLE MY SWORD AND SHIELD COULD ONLY BE WIELDED BY THE STRONGEST WARRIOR IN THE WORLD. The strongest warrior. Aiga? AIGA? Alright then it's settled I'll be the strongest. That's nice, is it finished? Yeah, your looking at z Achilles. Perfect, we should add a few more touches on it just to be safe............where is it? It couldn't of just disappeared. I don't care where it's hiding I'm gonna find it. Oh this is hopeless naru says. Hm? Aha. Awesome now I have everything I need to start my journey. There's even a launcher. This is gonna be great I say.......so how's this supposed to work. I thought for a second. Alright now. Isn't brutal drago the coolest bey ever, we're gonna be a invincible team. Heh. (Y/N) soon Achilles will be the best.

3......

2.......

1.........

LET IT RIIIIPPPP.......

I watch Achilles bounce from one wall to another. Look at its power. More Achilles, use even more power. HAAAAAAAA. A red aura around me forms as Achilles shows up behind me. Nooo. Good thing I got lost in the forest, your turbo bey is really awesome. I made it all by myself I said. So what's the name? (Y/N) asked. It's Aiga Akabane. Thanks for the reminder but I was asking about your bey. Since he's my idol, I called it z Achilles. Really that's a great name. Yeah I know I said. Now didn't you say you and your partner are the strongest? Sure did. Then I hope your ready to lose cause I'm gonna prove who's the best there is. Come on (Y/N) it's tome to throw down. Alright go one and show me what you got, now let's do this...........your going down. We'll see.

3.......

2.........

1.............

LET IT RIIIIIPPPP.........

Come on Achilles. Show us what your made of!!! It's really fast but Aiga mine is faster. Brutal drago full speed at Achilles. Brutal drago hits Achilles with some force sending it back. bash. Come on el drago brutal scream. Brutal drago rushes at Achilles hitting it multiple times.

(Y/N) POV

She's Definitely proving why she's the strongest for the first female Blader. You hear from Taiga but ignore it. Stay strong Aiga says. Brutal drago goes to hit Achilles but Achilles doges it with incredible speed. What??? That's amazing Aiga says. Time to end this. BRUTAL DRAGO I'm consumed by white aura as brutal drago forms roaring at my opponent. GOOOOO. My voice echos. No. So that's his limit Taiga says. Don't give up. HAAAAAAAA ACHILLES. Achilles forms. Huh?/Aiga? Both beys zoom at each other with speed. The windows break just as the force gets stronger. Then brutal drago gets flung out the stadium. What the?? Yeah!!! BURST!! Huh? Clink. Which one of us won the match? Aiga asks. Achilles burst was a bit early, which means with a burst finish brutal drago is the winner. Taiga says. Uaaa. Aiga then flops down to the floor. Aiga? His mom and naru say. What a great match. Aiga gets up and grabs his bey. He clenches the pieces in his hand staring at me with a red face of anger. Huh? Aiga runs off. Aiga I say. He's gonna be strong. I then hear AHHHHHHHHHH. I hate to be a pain in all but I have a favor to ask? What is it? Naru says. Can you show me the way out the forest I don't wanna get lost again. I don't know how you got lost in the first place. Naru says.

Aiga POV

Achilles? I promise to get even stronger .shine. AND SOMEDAY WE'll be the strongest team in the world!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
1.1M 36.7K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
218K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
203K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...