General Tartarus

By BattleDroid1106

Summary Destiny... ...destiny works in mysterious ways... ...some believe in destiny... ...some defied destin... More

Adam's Bio
Ta-Ta-Tartarus (Parody of Rasputin)
Chapter 1: Preparations
Chapter 2: Geonosis
Chapter 3: First Kill, Trophy Collected
GT One Shots: I'm you, but better (Non-Canon)

Prologue: Rise of General Tartarus

3.1K 67 81
By BattleDroid1106

Darkness...

What Adam Taurus sees is darkness...

A cold abyss...

An empty void....

....Darkness is what the member of the White Fang sees. Floating in the unknown dark cold abyss that seems to never end.

There are the many question came in his mind, remembering one of his action. One of them being, the actions he committed in his time in the White Fang.

How far was Adam willing to go to achieve glory, through the actions actions he committed, and the fire he went through to achieve a rightful goal for the White Fang?

Did his actions, along the White Fang, were necessary and did it make the betterment for the Faunus?

How far did Adam go only to become the very embodiment of the very evil he swore to destroy and the people he failed to protect?

Was Blake abandoning him in the train and leaving the White Fang the answer to his questions?

But alas, they were left unanswered.

After what left like an eternity, soon Adam slowly regains his consciousness. As he regain consciousness, he hears slight sounds of beeping.

"...A-am...I...dead..." Adam asked himself as he slowly begins opening his eyes as his vision is still blurred.

As his vision cleared, Adam finds himself awaken in a tank of some sort with revealed what remains of him is a torso and his arms.

His legs and arms are gone. And he has a breathing mask and small tubes, which are pumping blood where his arms are supposed to be, that are keeping him alive, and something metal in his torso.

'W-w-where am I!?' He panicked in his mind, that is then a voice is heard.

"Ah, you are awake my friend! And no you're alive... well quite alive. Yes indeed."

Adam looks to where the voice came and it's revealed to be an alien, which shocks Adam to the core.

"However, your body nearly sustained fatal wounds, when we found you-" The Alien was then interrupted by Adam.

"Wha? W-who are you!?" Adam exclaims.

"Oh, my apologies. I am San Hill, Chairman of the intergalactic banking clan." San Hill introduces himself. He is a male Muun and the Chairman of the InterGalactic Banking Clan, a typical member of his species, he was more at home in business, politics and intrigue than on the battlefield.

"B-banking Clan? I-intergalactic? Wha-What are you talking about?" Adam said, confused on the situation he is in.

First he had a near death experience in a train that exploded, taking him aswell during the fight with the Atlasean Spider Droid. Next he woke up with most of his body destroyed and now he is in some sort tube that's keeping him alive and here he is literally talking to an Alien.

"Hm... And judging from your confusion tone, I believe you don't know who we are, do you not?" San Hill asked.

Adam remained silent, as he continues to stare at San with confusion.

"Hm... also those horns..." He pointed at Adam's horns, to which Adam narrows his eyes at the Alien. "...from what our scanners shows, there hasn't been species of human with animal trai-"

"Human!?" Adam's face morph into a visage of pure rage. "You dare call me a human!?" Adam snarled as he to glare at the Muun.

"Well, obviously you're human are you not? Unless you've been experimented by some scientists-"

"You dare call me an Experiment!? I'll let you know one thing. I. AM. NOT. HUMAN!!" Adam shouted, which catches the Muun's interest.

"Oh... if you're not human, then what are you? Because from the galactic records, there hasn't been any records or data about a species of humans born with animal traits." San said truthfully.

He then walks up to the bacta tank and stares at Faunus.

"So tell me, who are you? What you are? And where are you from?" San said, as he stares intensely at the Faunus.

"Why would I tell you?" Adam retorted, with narrowed eyes.

"Hmm? Why? This is new information ofcourse, humans born with animal traits is unheard of, and we don't know what type of species you are... and beside I already introduced myself to you." San reasoned.

Adam was silent and hesitant to tell him, but he spoke.

"My name... is Adam Taurus, I'm a Faunus... a bull Faunus, a member of the White Fang." Adam introduces himself.

"See now that's not hard, now tell which planet are you from?" San asked.

This question caught Adam off-guard.

"P-planet?" Adam gasped in shock.

"Yes, and if you're wondering where we are, you are in Geonosis, a desert planet owned by Geonosisians." San Hill explains.

Adam was shock, learning that he was no longer in Remnant, but in another planet no less.

"Hmm and I believe from your shock expressions, your planet never experienced space travel yet, yes?" San asked.

"So you adducted me from Remnant, so you could use me as your lab rat!?" Adam said in anger.

"So that's what your planet is called... Remnant... never heard of a planet named Remnant, though that's a weird name. And I would like to point out that we didn't adduct you, we just found you in the surface of Geonosis, close to our base."

"That's a lie..." Adam scoffed.

"Oh, believe me when I say this, it's true... we did find you infront of our base after a flash of light caught our attention." San said.

"That's impossible, I was in Remnant when..." Adam paused and remembers what transpired before his demise.

He remembers seeing Blake on the next cart, saying goodbye and decides to leave him, cutting the line connecting the two train cars. He remembers how he reaches for her but does not follow, before being knocked back and crashing into a crate full of unknown Dust, by another Spider Droid. And he remembers how the Spider Droid fires it's weapons at him, then he moves out of the way, which hits the unknown Dust crystals and in return caused a chain reaction and remembers the last thing he remembers is an explosion, which Adam was close to the explosion.

He gasped, remembering those events before he growled, remembering the partner who abandoned him in the train, leaving him where he is now.

"Blake..." He sneers, at the name with venom in his voice..

San Hill heard what his patient said, "Blake? Who's this Blake? Is she your partner?"

Adam growled in response, "She... she's the one who left me! The one that left me, and made me like-like...like this!"

"Huh, that's very unfortunate for you... very unfortunate..." San said.

Adam growled in response. San then continued, "Fortunately, dear Taruas, your mind and vital organs are in our care, here on Geonosis."

"...If you're done healing me, then I demand you take me back to Remnant!" Adam demanded, planning on having revenge on the Cat Faunus.

But San shook his head, making Adam infuriated.

"Why not!?" Adam asked, infuriated.

"If you have forgotten the Planet called 'Remnant' you mentioned is not recorded in any of our databanks, and there was nothing in our record that has any species called 'Faunus' as mentioned. Even though you leave, you are lost in Galaxy that is very foreign. Plus I believe your stuck here, for now. Also would you really think the IBC would go through all this to let you die? You would not even survive, let alone another four hours here of blood transfusion. However, as fate would have it, your accidental arrival is almost... a blessing." San reasoned, as he grinned at the Faunus.

Adam growls, but as much Adam hates it, the Muun is right. Adam is now in a Galaxy that's far far away from his home planet, and also the fact there was no recorded data about Remnant, meaning there might no way back. Adam sighs in defeat and ask.

"So, why am I here?" Adam demanded.

"Ah, well my client here wants to give you an offer for you..." Muun said.

"An offer? Who's this client?" Adam asked.

Just then, the door behind the Muun opens and a voice is heard.

"That would be me..." Adam looks at the source of the voice and is surprise by what he saw.

The figure to be reveals a human. He has white hair, his eye color is brown and his skin color is light. He wears a dark brown double-breasted Vjun tunic, a pair of horse-riding pants and an armorweave cape also wore black boots made of rare rancor leather, reaching just below the knees.

Adam widen his eyes in surprise at the sight of human, he thought that these aliens were the only beings capable of space, he didn't expect a humans here.

"What's a human doing here?" he questioned with a growl, but the unknown man remain d unfaze.

"Please, there's no need for hostilities..." the man said.

Adam just stared, before he asked "Who are you?"

"My name is Count Dooku, it's a pleasure to meet you..." Count Dooku greeted with a slight bow. "I presume Chairman San explained to you, why you are here?"

"He mentioned something of an offer, he didn't give me much detail on what this offer is... what are you planning on offering me?" Adam said, in suspicion with narrowed eyes.

"Well, Mr. Taurus..." Count Dooku begins as he paced around Bacta Tank that contain Adam as San watch the interaction between Adam and Count Dooku, "You see, the Banking Clan has been funding a Geonosian Bionic Technology Project."

Count Dooku stop pacing and looks at Adam, "And you, Adam Taurus, are the perfect candidate for our experiment."

"So I'm just your lab rat!? Let me tell you something, Human there's one thing I despise and that is to be a lab rat to some experiment!" Adam growled.

"Ah, you must have mistaken... No, you're not being used as lab rat, more importantly I believe you have potential on becoming something greater."

"What do you mean?" Adam asked in suspicion.

"Hm... you see when we found you outside the base of Geonosis battered and near death, I sense something inside you. Your injuries were slowly healing themselves despite them being fatal and beyond saving, and yet you're able to live long enough until we place you inside this bacta tank, and I wonder why?"

'It must have been my aura keeping me from being dead...' Adam thoughts, however he's unaware that Dooku can hear his thoughts.

"Aura? What do you mean by Aura keeping you from being dead?" Dooku said, interested by this new information.

"What!? How did-" Adam was then cut off, by Count Dooku interrupting him.

"I sense your thoughts..." Dooku explains, "Now, please explain to me, what do you mean by Aura?"

Adam was hesitant to spill information about the use of Aura and Semblance, and after a few minutes of silence, Adam decides to tell him about how the people of Remnant are capable of using Semblance and Aura. After a long explanation, explaining everything from Remnant, it's history, the four kingdoms, the four huntsmen and academies, the Great War, the Creatures of Grimm, the White Fang, and the mistreatment of the Faunus.

"There... that's all I can say..." Adam finishes his explanation.

Count Dooku listened to every detail Adam is telling him. It intrigues the Count, to hear such beings that can posses such abilities that is unheard of from the Galaxy they live in, however it pales in comparison with the force, the light side and dark side, and the huntsmen and huntresses are nothing in comparison with the Jedi and Sith.

"Intriguing... intriguing indeed... unfortunately as Chairman San said, there is no planet that has the name Remnant..."

Adam grunts in disappointment, seeing that there's no way home for him.

"Now back to the subject at hand, as I was trying to explain to you, this experiment will plunge you back to the heart of battle..." Count Dooku explains.

"And what good will an amputee do in the heart of battle!?" Adam exclaims angrily at the Count.

"...Therein lies the beauty of this technology..." San interjected, catching Adam's attention, "We can guarantee you a new self-sustaining body with appendages, free from cumbersome life support systems, plus this technology surpass beyond Atlas' or Remnant's Technology."

This catches Adam's interests as the Muun continues, "In fact, with your new abilities, alongside your Semblance and Aura may surpass even that of any of those Huntsmen and Huntresses you mention... or that of any... Jedi."

"The sooner I get back to Remnant and the sooner I can have my revenge on Blake for her-" Adam was then cut-off.

"Your destiny is now beyond your futile goal with this White Fang movement of yours. After all, both the Humans in Atlas and the Republic are almost similar in some ways..."

"...What..." Adam asked in surprise, when the Muun compares Atlas and the Republic.

"...From what you told us on how the Faunus are treated in Remnant, they were discriminated for being different because of their animalistic traits and Atlas were to blame for the Faunus' struggles. And the Aliens of the Republic are no different as they are discriminated because of their Alien nature, and the Republic were also to blame for the Galaxies struggles, as they also neglect the needs of the Outer Clolonies." San explained, as Adam listens intensely to the information give, then Count Dooku added.

"...A Confederacy of Independent Systems is at the making, and a Great War is unavoidable, unlike your Great War in Remnant this war will be a Galactic War, between us and the Republic." Count Dooku added.

"Then why should I partake in this War?" The Bull Faunus questions with his eyes narrowed at the Count and Muun.

"Why? Because you will be the General of the LARGEST Droid Army in history..." Count Dooku reveals, shocking Adam by the revelation.

"W-What?" Adam stutters, in awe and shock.

"Yes, you will also command, not just the ground forces, but the Droid navy as well. Hundred Millions of Battle Droids under your command, all programmed to crush the Republic." Count Dooku grinned in amusement when he sees Adam's shock expression.

Adam was in shock of the revelation, he will command not just an army like in Remnant where it's only hundred thousand soldiers, but an army of Droid over HUNDRED MILLIONS of them. Adam shakes of from his shock and ask.

"And what do I get in return?" Adam asked.

"In return after you help us introduce a New Order into the galaxy, and we will have our scouts search throughout the whole galaxy for the planet Remnant, so you could return and help the White Fang achieve their goal for equality for all Faunus from discrimination, and have superior control over Remnant with the Faunus being the dominant species and the humans will be the inferior sub-species of Remnant. And you will be labeled to your people... As their Hero, the savior of the Faunus species." Dooku said, revealing the offer in return.

Adam listened and was in shock as he complements his thoughts, this is an offer that he could not dismiss, No! This is a perfect opportunity to help the White Fang, he did not accept the offer not because he is injured, not out of desperation, because he could aid the White Fang and Faunus achieve their goal and let Faunus reign supreme over the humans and get his revenge on Blake, and he could defeat Atlas or any kingdom with ease with the Droid Army in his Command, if they ever dare to resist.

Adam knows this dream can only happen after he partakes on defeating the Republic and introduce the New Government.

"So..." Count Dooku said, breaking Adam out of his thoughts, "...do you accept the offer?"

"...Before I accept, how can I be sure you will keep your words?" Adam said, looking at the Count for any deception.

"I can assure you, we will help you find your back to Remnant and help your people achieve their goal. And that's not all, your people can have a position on our new government as a member of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. So you accept?"

Adam was silent for a few seconds before answering.

"Yes... I accept..."

Dooku grins, satisfied by the answer, not before Adam added one more thing.

"However..." Dooku's grin faded when Adam answers again, "...when you do the procedure please don't remove my horns, it's considered a disgrace to my people to have any of our Faunus traits removed."

"Hm... very well... we can agree on that..." Dooku agrees.

Adam nodded.

~Small Timeskip~

As Adam goes under cybernetic-transformation, San Hill and Count Dooku are seen in the halls walking towards the procedure room, where Adam is being healed and fixed to his new body, while they discuss.

"So are you serious with the offer you promise him? Or did you just lie to him so you could let him join us?" San asked.

"Actually, I am true to my word..." Dooku said, surprising the Muun.

"Wait, What?" The Chairman said in surprise.

"Have you not heard his explanation? Mr. Taurus just revealed that the people of Remnant are capable of having their own abilities such as Aura and Semblance, almost equivalent to that of a Jedi and Sith." Dooku explains.

"So you're going to reveal this information to Sidious then?" San asked.

"No... I'm planning on overthrowing Sidious... I'm not going to destroy the Jedi Order, no I'm planning on changing it. I was disillusioned with the ways of the Jedi Order, the Republic, and the Galactic Senate's corruption, and I'm planning on changing that..." Dooku said.

"Then what about the idea of altering his brain?" San asked.

"That will not be necessary, beside I know he will not betray us, all he needs are those cybernetic implants that could fair against the Jedi, and also some implants that would make him a great tactician." Count Dooku said.

"Well, if you say so..." San trailed off.

As they reach the procedure room, Adam is seen straps in the operation table with Geonosian Scientist operating and finishing fixing Adam. And they are met with a sight that Count Dooku was also taken aback by his appearance. And they're not sure if he is organic anymore.

His appearance consist of a mask almost resembles that of a White Fang Mask of a Paladin Mutant, that now house his brain and eyes are implanted into a duranium alloy body reminiscent of a Krath war Droid. He has his Faunus traits on top of his head, White Fang Logos on the sides of the shoulder pads, and complete with LX-44 robotic legs. His vital organs were housed in a synthskin gut-sack impervious to vacuum. And implants to enhance his equilibrium, allowing him to better employ his newfound agility. Internal implants were also placed in his eyes to sharpen his vision and to protect them from the vacuum of space. And also a red cloak.

Though taken aback by his appearance, Dooku was pleased. He walks up to the strapped Faunus in the operation table and declares.

"Adam Taurus, today you died by the hands of those you trusted, and today you will rise as General Tartarus, the Supreme Commander of the Droid Army."

Adam growled as he broke out his restrain during the operation and stepped off the operating table and then he kneeled before his New Master and said.

"What would you let your General do, my lord?" General Tartarus said in a deep raspy voice, that he no longer recognized.

Count Dooku simply smiled in satisfaction.

The Jedi and the Republic will face the Wrath of General Tartarus.

————————————————————————————————————

To be continued

Well this Prologue is done, I hope you all enjoy this and stay tuned for the first chapter, and I apologize for the long wait, so stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 39 16
The aftermath of the White Fang. The beginning of a new leader. This is the story of Jaune Arc as he pushes and struggles to be the man he needs to b...
23.8K 875 52
During his rise to power within the White Fang, Adam Taurus discovers a crashed ship in a desolate forest. Inside the ship was a deactivated HK-47. U...
112K 3.5K 69
Anakin Skywalker could never forget his apprentice, Ahsoka Tano, but the Jedi Order will waste no time mourning the loss of the ex-padawan. With a ne...
224 7 12
Four years after the Clone Wars came to a violent end, Orion Al'Taris lives a simply life as a miner on the plant, Nag Ubdur. Despite his best effort...