I Was Made For Loving You [Co...

By lowkey_toowise

Michaeng feat. 2yeon, Dahmo, Satzu & Jihyoxreader ---------------------------------------------------- The st... More

[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[5.2]
[6]
[7]
[8]
Happy Nayeon Day!!!
[OS: The Barista]
[8.2]
[9]
It's OUT!!!
('3')
I...
HAHAHA!!! GAAAAYYYYY!!!

[1]

3.5K 106 13
By lowkey_toowise

❤ 3rd Person's POV ❤

5:30 p.m, SKT
At an apartment complex

"Chaeng! C'mon! Jeongyeon unnie will kick our butts if we're gonna be late!", Dahyun shouted by the doorway.

"I'm almost done, Dahyun unnie!", Chaeyoung yelled back.

As she finished tying her shoelaces, she rushed towards the doorway with Dahyun waiting for the cub to get out of their shared apartment. Dahyun eyed Chaeyoung from head to toe. Chaeyoung got confused by the tofu's action.

"Something wrong, unnie?", she asked the older girl. She also checked herself if there were any dirt on her clothes.

"Why are you dressed like that?", the tofu girl finally asked. {The picture above}

"I have no formal clothes, unnie. I got no other choice, but to wear these."

Dahyun only sighed.

"Do you have my camera, unnie? I told you to bring mine too."

"Don't worry. Yoda has them."

She told Chaeyoung to get out of their apartment already since Tzuyu was already waiting for them. She got out and Dahyun locked the door behind.

They rushed towards the car where the tall maknae was waiting. They got in the car and Tzuyu drove towards their destination.

Along the way, they were talking about some certain things.

"What took you two so long to get out?", the yoda started.

"Unnie asked why I'm dressed like this for the first night.", Chaeyoung replied.

"But, Jeongyeon unnie said to wear formal clothes.", Dahyun defended.

"Tell that that to yourself, unnie. You're also the same with Chaeyoung unnie."

The tofu girl silently sat back with her lips shut forming into a thin line. The cub held back her laughter.

"I think somebody needs ice on that burn. Plus I'm not alone.", the smol bean stated.

"Well, at least Tzuyu has dressed formally for the party.", Dahyun remarked.

"Too formal if I may say so. I mean, what can you expect from the rich Yoda?", Chaeyoung added.

"Please stop saying that I'm rich. I know it's true that I came from a rich family. But I'm contented with my life right now.", Tzuyu uttered.

Both the tofu and the cub applauded  for the yoda. They even fake cried.

Tzuyu just rolled her eyes and kept on driving.

6:05 p.m, SKT
At the Myoui Hotel Function Hall

After for how many minutes of driving, they finally arrived at the venue of the party.

A familiar figure came into view in front of the venue. They already recognized that it was Jeongyeon.

But Jeongyeon was not happy. She had her arms crossed while tapping her right foot.

The three maknae got out of the car and wrapped their camera's strap around their necks. Their camera bags were hanging on their shoulders.

"Good evening, Jeongyeon unnie.", Chaeyoung shyly greeted the grumpy Jeongyeon.

"You look good in your outfit tonight, unnie.", Dahyun complimented.

"You know what my mood is right now, right?" She raised a brow.

"We're sorry we're late, unnie. These two were busy stalling.", the yoda apologized as she pointed at the elder ones beside her.

Jeongyeon heaved out a sigh and put down her arms to her sides.

"Fine, I'll accept your apology. But, why are you both not wearing formal?"

"We couldn't find any formal clothes.", the two said in one go.

The short-haired blonde girl massaged her temples while her other hand was resting on her hips. She, once again, sighed.

Just, then...

"Jeongie!"

They all had their attention on the owner of the voice that called Jeongyeon's nickname. She came running towards Jeongyeon's direction.

Im Nayeon, Jeongyeon's fiancé. The daughter of Mr. Im Kyungseok. (That's just a made up name of her father... Hehehe...)

She reached for Jeongyeon's arm and kissed her fiance's face. She, then, noticed the trio in front of her.

"Oh hi guys!", Nayeon waved her hand which the three reciprocated her gesture.

Nayeon noticed the tension between the four and immediately understood the situation. She hugged her lover from the side.

"My Jeongie, won't you let it slide for now? After all, it's still the first night of the party. There are still 2 days and 2 more nights left.", she asked with aegyo and adding a pout on her lips.

She knew her Jeongyeon can't resist her aegyo. Jeongyeon saw and heard her.

She wrapped her arms around Nayeon's waist as she averted her gaze into those beautiful hazel brown orbs. A smile crept on Jeongyeon's face.

"Okay. I'll let it slide for now. But next time, wear formal clothes."

The duo sighed in relief. Nayeon smiled and jumped in joy.

She quickly hugged her fiancé. Jeongyeon kissed Nayeon's forehead and she mumbled an 'I love you', which they could hear it clearly.

The bunny teeth girl blushed, but muttered an 'I love you' back to her. She buried her face in her lover's chest to hide her red face, since her blush was visible by the lights.

The two was in awed on how a cute couple they were, while the yoda made a disgusted expression.

"Eww, gross.", Tzuyu spoke.

They all turned to Tzuyu's direction.

"Shut up, yoda. Someday or soon, you'll experience this.", Jeongyeon striked back while she hugged Nayeon tightly.

Tzuyu didn't care. She just rolled her eyes and said, "Whatever. Can we get inside now?"

The affectionate couple nodded and led them inside the hall. They readied their cameras for taking pictures.

They entered the banquet hall as two guards opened the big doors.

(Just imagine that there are a lot of people inside...)

"Wow!", the cub exclaimed.

"You're right about that, Chaeng.", Dahyun confirmed.

Music was playing from the background. There were laughter, drinking, eating, and chattering. There were a lot of famous people inside.

The five girls walked to the side of the banquet hall so that they won't disturb people in of the hall. Little did they know, there were some eyes watching them. Mostly teens were looking at the trio.

They admired their appearance. They whispered each other about how beautiful/handsome they look. (Thanks to Tzuyu wearing a suit...)

"Hey, Tzu. Isn't that your family over there?" Jeongyeon pointed to a couple who were talking with another couple.

"Wow, unnie. You really are an ostrich. You already spotted my parents."

Jeongyeon glared at her, but she only scoffed at the older one. She started to walk away from the group.

"Yoda! Where are you off to?", Chaeyoung yelled.

Tzuyu turned around.

"I'll be roaming around for awhile. I'm gonna take pictures."

Chaeyoung nodded in understanding and Tzuyu continued to walk away.

"Jeongyeon and I will go back to our table. See ya around, girls.", Nayeon said.

Nayeon took off while dragging Jeongyeon back to their table.

"I'll walk around too and take some photos for the magazine. Let's meet up after the party, Chaeng."

The cub could only nod at her. Dahyun smiled and strolled around the place, leaving Chaeyoung to where they were.

'I guess I'm all alone now.', Chaeyoung thought in her mind.

{ΔΔΔΔΔΔ}

And that's all for Chapter 1. I was inspired by the song titled "I Was Made For Loving You", sang by Tori Kelly feat. Ed Sheeran.

I hope like it and I'll see you soon.

~💜~

by Me_as_Yusuke16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.4K 36
Son Chaeyoung a new student in (Enter school name) he is a cold nerd that's why he gets bullied everytime he switch schools, BUT he can be friendly w...
You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

210K 6.1K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
21.8K 806 30
Hirai Momo worked as a dancer for many years but decided to change her course in life and started attending a culinary school to pursue a new career...
179K 6K 49
This story is about six college student; Chou Tzuyu, Minatozaki Sana, Yoo Jeongyeon, Im Nayeon, Son Chaeyoung, and Myoui Mina. Six of them struggles...