a girl like you - trixya

By ohhoneytrixya

the good girl falls for the school rebel and they slowly fall in love; with each other, with themselves and w... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
thank you! and sequel!!

7.

3.7K 103 4
By ohhoneytrixya

(Song of the chapter: All My Friends- Snakehips)

Rolling out of bed, I squint my eyes at the light creeping in through my curtains and groan, still tired from last night. Thinking back to my body against Katya's and her hands around me I smile, crinkling up my nose and shaking my head with dazed glee. Reaching for my phone I text Katya good morning, thanking her again for last night. As I scroll through my messages, I see my group chat with Adore and Violet and suddenly realise that we had planned on going out for Adore's birthday. I groan, I had completely forgotten, and I would have definitely not gone out last night if I had remembered I had another night out the day after. Luckily, I had the day to recover and, to my joy, Josh brought me up breakfast, a glass of water and some needed painkillers. After I had eaten, I curled back up in bed drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

I woke up around 5, feeling almost fully recovered and decided it was time to get ready. I applied my makeup, did my hair and put on a pink slip dress paired with some chunky white heels. My mum and dad didn't know I was going out tonight, and there was no chance that they would let me out two nights in a row, so I texted to say I had gone to bed, locked my door and began my escape. Opening my window, I shimmied out and climbed down the wall relatively easily. It was not until I was hardly half a meter away from the floor that I lost my grip and fell, grazing my knee on the wall. I hissed and felt my eyes prick with tears at the pain. Luckily it wasn't bleeding too heavily, and I was aware that I needed to leave, before mum or dad came to investigate the noise. I slipped away into the darkness and subsequently called Violet asking where they were and if they could pick me up. Violet said the uber was only a few minutes away, so I waited in the road, jumping around a bit due to the coldness of the night.

The uber soon slipped out of the darkness and Adore opened the door, "get in bitch!" I got in and was immediately handed Adores flask so that I could 'catch up' with them. By the time we arrived at the club I was already tipsy, I had drunk more than I could normally handle, and my partying from the night before hadn't helped. When we reached the entrance of the club I suddenly realised I didn't have a fake ID but Violet laughed "don't worry Trixie, I know the bouncer", to which Adore corrected her, "by 'know the bouncer' she means she's slept with the bouncer." Violet laughed and walked up to the entrance, Adore and I following. Violet walked up to the large burly man guarding the doors, reached up on her tippy-toes and whispered in his ear before pressing a kiss to his cheek. He opened the door to let us in and Violet turned, winking, to which both Adore and I rolled our eyes.

In the club we danced among the sweaty, grinding partiers. After numerous drinks I was drunk, and everything was a blur. I danced on random people, hands grabbed at me and I twirled and swung my hips without inhibition. After I had danced for long enough with one guy I turned and realised I had lost Adore and Violet. Again. In my drunken state I immediately panicked, I turned around frantically to no avail. I squeezed through the crowds trying desperately to find them. I could feel my chest tightening and felt the tears coming. I quickly looked for the exit and burst out into the open, now heaving and sobbing in a complete state of shock. I call Violet and Adore, but neither of them picks up. I'm stranded and have no way of getting home, as there are no ubers available. Freaking out, I call the only other person I can think of, Katya.

She picked up after three rings, "hi?" I can hear that she's been asleep. "Katya, I'm so sorry, I'm at a club and Violet and Adore have gone missing and I don't know what to do, I can't get home and I just-" I break down, sobbing. Immediately Katya tries to calm me "hey, hey, don't worry, it's ok baby, try and breathe ok. I'm coming to get you, where are you?" I choke out the name of the club and she says to wait there for her. I stand waiting for maybe 5 minutes, crying, cold and embarrassed. When the car pulls up Katya rushes out of it and helps me round to the side of the car so I could get in. She helps me sit and helps with my seat belt. I whisper, still crying "I'm so sorry Katya, I'm so sorry" to which she shushes me. As she starts to drive, I feel myself falling into a drunken sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 328 18
The world felt heavy on Trixie's shoulders. She was like a kid who couldn't let it go, desperately twisting and turning the colors in rows in search...
9.5K 332 20
When you and a certain blonde bisexual Russian hooker can't help but fall into a steamy affair on tour. Then what?
93.1K 3.2K 36
a trixya lesbian au. one where Trixie is a shy junior & Katya is an outspoken senior. one where someone gets a crush. one where they have a good time...
13.1K 578 29
As the school year ends, Trixie finds herself staying at beach house with her bestfriend. Summer isn't always like this, Trixie doesn't normally get...