My Frozen Life

By frostbitten18

This is the story of Arashi Aisu and her life in Konoha Follow her through happiness, romance, heartbreak, h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 6

15 1 0
By frostbitten18

I do not own Naruto

        I opened my eyes but immediately shut them to the sunlight pouring in through the window. Slowly opening them, I glanced around seeing the room Sakura and I were staying in. ‘Strange…I don’t remember going back to bed last night.’ Blushing from last night’s events I got up and got ready for the day.

          Heading downstairs everyone was already eating, looking up when I walked in Uncle smiled, “you’re finally awake! It’s not like you to sleep in are you feeling ok?” Nodding I sat beside him since Sakura was once again sitting next to Sasuke glaring at me. Quickly eating Sasuke, Naruto, and I headed out to continue our training.

          Putting on my blindfold I started focusing my chakra and walking around, today my focus was better, I wasn’t tripping as much. Noticing I was doing better Uncle walked over with Sakura right behind him. “Arashi, I want you to now spar with Sakura.”

          I heard her get into position, “Kakashi-sensei don’t be mad when I beat her into the ground.” I heard her say smirking. Tilting my head to the side I pulled out my quarterstaff, extending it I relaxed and focused my chakra to different parts of my body. Feet, ears, and heart, I heard Sakura charge for me.

          “Sakura-chan leave Ara-chan alone! She can’t see you!” Naruto yelled pausing in his training to watch. “Hn baka, Sakura won’t be able to land a single punch.” Sasuke said pausing to also watch.

          Stepping to the side I dodged Sakura’s punch, while swinging my arm back and smacking her back with my staff. I heard her cry out in pain falling to the ground. I continued facing forward while I heard Sakura struggling to get up behind me.

          She tried charging at me again but I swept my staff back and knocked her legs out from under her. “I-I won’t let you have Sasuke-kun!” Sakura groaned standing up once again, finally turning to face her I tilted my head to the side. “Why do you keep calling him yours?” I asked.

          “Because he’s mine! You have no right to him!” Sakura hissed at me trying to punch me again, however since she was clearly tired her punches were easily dodged.

          “How is he yours if he’s mine?” I asked as she suddenly stopped. “Wha?? When did this happen?” Naruto shouted.

          “I asked her out two nights ago.” Sasuke responded sounding bored. “NO! I won’t accept it! Sasuke’s mine!” Sakura charged at me one last time, I swung my staff hitting her in the stomach. Falling down she sat on the ground gagging from losing her breath.

          “Good job Arashi, Sakura and I are going to watch over Tazuna keep an eye on the boys ok?” Uncle asked while walking away.

          Taking off my blindfold I sighed looking over at Sakura on the ground, “Way to go Ara-chan!” Naruto cheered, turning to look over at him I noticed Sasuke nod his head at me while smiling. Sakura had stood up and started walking away while glaring at me. Walking over I sat down at the tree I was sitting at yesterday.

          Watching the boys I was curious as to why they hadn’t figured out how to focus their chakra yet. I could definitely tell Naruto and Sasuke were getting frustrated, Sasuke was glaring at the tree like it did something to him and Naruto looked like he was about to rip his hair out.

          Sasuke glanced over at me before shaking his head and focusing on the tree again. ‘If only his pride wouldn’t get in the way…I’d help him in a heartbeat.’

          “Hey Ara-chan?” Glancing over was Naruto, “yes Naru-kun?” “Could you um maybe give me some pointers on how to get up the tree?”

          “Naru-kun it’s all about balance, you’re using too much chakra on this small of a tree. You need to use less, focus on feeling your chakra and pushing it down to your feet. However just enough not too much.” I explained and it seemed like a light bulb went off for him because he yelled thanks and ran for the tree. Watching him, he focused almost seeming to strain himself. His eyes flew open and he bolted for the tree, running Naruto made it even higher than before. He didn’t make it to the top, but he was a lot closer.

          Smiling I stood up and made my way back to Tazuna’s. ‘I know Uncle asked me to keep an eye on them, but they were almost done and didn’t need me there.’ Reaching the house I helped Tsunami prepare dinner.

          A little later Uncle, Tazuna, and Sakura came back with Sakura immediately ran upstairs. Finished preparing dinner I set the table and both men sat down. Naruto and Sasuke walked in a minute later holding each other up.

          “We finally made it to the top.” Naruto said grinning, Sasuke came over and sat next to me at the table. Eating dinner Naruto wouldn’t stop bragging about making it to the top of the tree, all in all it was a peaceful dinner.

          Getting up Sasuke and I went upstairs, we were going to sit on the roof like usual but I wanted my sketchbook to draw Sasuke. Opening the door I froze when Sakura was holding my book looking through it. Sasuke looked over and glared at Sakura, “Put it down Sakura.” Sasuke growled, shaking her head she grabbed a page and held it up, it was the one that I made up of Sasuke smiling. Looking upset she ripped the picture out of the book tearing it in half in the process, and it felt like I just lost a piece of me. I never removed pages ever, emotions and memories were sealed in each picture. I felt a whimper slip out of my mouth, and I fell to the floor staring blankly at the book on the ground.

          Suddenly Sasuke was in front of her, he snatched the picture out of her hands and picked up the book from the floor. Sakura called out to him as he turned and made his way over to me. Helping me up, we made our way to the roof ignoring Sakura calling Sasuke back.

          Sitting down he pulled me onto his lap while I held my book and torn page. I opened the book to where the page was ripped and traced the torn end of the picture. Taking the picture Sasuke examined it, “I don’t remember this when did it happen?” He asked quietly, I had to clear my throat to speak. “You didn’t this was before our exam, I just made up what you might have looked like.” Laying the picture back in the book he closed it.

          “Don’t worry about it, it’s staying in the book and when we get back maybe we can have someone put it back together?” Shrugging I gave Sasuke a kiss on the cheek before standing up. “You need sleep, you worked hard today.”

          Heading back down stairs Sasuke pulled me into his and Naruto’s room. “I don’t want you near her tonight.” Sasuke explained handing me one of his shirts, blushing I nodded and quickly went into the bathroom to change. Walking back in Sasuke had taken off his shirt and was laying down. Blushing more I slowly curled up beside him, ignoring Naruto’s snores.

          Sasuke wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close he shut his eyes. Doing the same Sasuke’s even breathing and heartbeat lulled me to sleep.

          I woke up the next morning to someone playing with my hair, slowly opening my eyes I was met with black ones. Blushing I sat up and turned away from him, hearing a light chuckle I turned back to Sasuke to see him smirking. “Your blush is cute.” He said kissing the side of my head he then stood up and left the room, probably to the bathroom.

          I made my way back to my room sighing in relief when Sakura wasn’t there. Grabbing clothes I quickly changed, heading into the now empty bathroom. After using the bathroom and brushing my teeth I went downstairs to see everyone at the table.

          Ignoring Sakura I sat next to Sasuke who was glaring at her, I felt him slide his hand onto my knee squeezing it. Eating my usual breakfast of a couple onigiri, I excused myself and went outside. A couple minutes later I heard Naruto yelling followed by Inari, Tazuna’s grandson, running from the house. Ignoring me he ran to the end of the dock and started crying. Making my way over to him, he didn’t notice me until I sat down.

          After sitting there for a couple minutes Inari finally spoke, “Why do you guys care what happens to us? You’re going to get yourselves killed.” Looking out over the water I smiled a little. “We’re ninja we care about our friends, if someone I cared about was in danger I wouldn’t think twice about sacrificing myself for them. It might not be brave but it’s what we do, we fight to protect those close to us.”

          “Naruto is lucky he doesn’t have parents, he doesn’t know what it’s like to lose someone close to him.” “Naruto might not have parents but because you do you have something to protect, it should make you stronger. Instead you cry and complain while we put our lives on the line for you, which is worse I wonder?”

          With that I stood up and joined the team minus Naruto who still had to rest, and headed out with Tazuna towards the bridge. When we arrived we were all shocked to see all the workers knocked out on the ground. Tazuna tried to run to them but I grabbed his arm and yanked him back behind me.

          A mist started forming as I pulled out my staff, Sasuke pulled out a kunai and got ready for an attack. Uncle pulled up his headband revealing the Sharingan looking for Zabuza.

          Suddenly five water clones of Zabuza surrounded us, extending my staff I stepped closer to Tazuna sensing Zabuza along with the boy from before. Stepping from the mist Zabuza smiled. “Well look who’s finally here Haku?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 105 29
i'm not really good at introductions but this is the best i can do. ____________________________________________________________________ Follow young...
774K 31.3K 140
The life of a Shinobi is difficult to endure as we come across many obstacles that are tragic, but we have hope to achieve peace and protect our love...
21.5K 651 25
Aisha Inumaki was found by leaf ninja running away from Orochimaru, late at night. The Hokage allows her to stay in Konoha and places her on Team 7...
73.2K 2.7K 21
Iwagakure has been my home for my entire life. My clan used to be one of the most powerful in the village, but after the last Great Shinobi War we we...