Betrothed for Rejection

Por AroobaAmber1

He hates me...He hates me to such an extent that even though i am lawfully his he wouldnt accept me or look a... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Betrayal
Chapter 2: The Proposal
chapter 3: The Happy Bride
Chapter 4: The New Home
Chapter 5: The Shock
Chapter 6: The Funeral
Chapter 7: The First Rejection
Chapter 8 pt.1 CrossOvers
Chapter 8 pt.2: The Fight
Chapter 9: The Heart to Heart
Chapter 10: The Retribution
Chapter 11: The Turn Of Events
Chapter 12: The Shopping Chaos
Chapter 13: In Memory of the Departed
Chapter 14: The Grey Shirt
Chapter 15: Rose in the Garden
Chapter 16: Putting my foot down
Chapter 17: The Argument
Chapter 18: Welcome to Scotland
Chapter 19: The Storm
Chapter 20: Oreos & Crisps
Chapter 21: The Kiss
Chapter 22: The AfterMath
Chapter 23: Foreign Enemy
Chapter 24: Foreign Enemy Pt.2
Chapter 25: The Fresh Start
Chapter 26: Shattered Hearts
Chapter 27: Broken Trust
Chapter 28: The Twin Sister
Chapter 29: The Wall of Mistrust
Chapter 30: Blending In With The In-Laws
Chapter 31: Happy Birthday
Chapter 32: The Escape
Chapter 33: Blooming Love
Chapter 35: The Aftermath
Chapter 36: Healing Scars
Chapter 37: Hot Blubbering Mess!
Chapter 38: Wedding Shenanigans
Chapter 39: Confessions And Denial
Chapter 40: The Bride The Groom & The Broken Hearts
Chapter 41:The Dawn Of Another Conspirator
Chapter 42: The Red Letter
Chapter 43: Abducted
Chapter 44: Who's It Gonna Be?
Chapter 45: Ends Meet
Chapter 46: Deja Vu!
Chapter 47: I Forgive You!
Author's Note

Chapter 34: The BeachHouse

14.4K 481 14
Por AroobaAmber1

~An Hour Later~
Anxiety had my stomach in bundles, despite Adrian's squeezing my hand as he drove towards the New temporary home we were to stay in.
The sea breeze seemed cool and welcoming at the same time as we arrived at Adrian's beachhouse. It felt good being here.
The front porch had a small swing on the side making it look extremely cosy. White fences guarded the place and the wooden doors made it look refreshing, from our bungalow. It wasn't that I hated it, in fact I loved my place, but due to recent events the place didn't feel like home anymore.

I walked in as Adrian conversed with Cade, my bodyguard, that's right, Adrian asked for a bodyguard for me; could my life get any more dramatic than this. This felt too much like a typical spin-off of Fifty Shades of Grey to be honest.
Rolling my eyes at my own dark thoughts I felt a warm embrace, as Adrian placed our bags and came behind me, "You have been quiet, what's going on in that pretty little head of yours?"

"Mmm... Nothing, its rather cosy over here".

" It is, I remember coming here as a kid, this was my grandfather's. Things were quite different till he was around".

I turned towards him, his eyes were solemn, he loved his grandfather, that I could tell; from what I had heard from Auntie, his grandfather loved Adrian the most in the family, but sadly he was martyred a few years ago before our marriage.
Being in the army had toughened him throughout the years, yet Adrian was the only one he had a soft spot for.

"Adrian... shh..."  I said running my fingers in his hair to soothe him, he looked devastated and suddenly he hugged me tight, our bodies melding as one.

The room suddenly turned rather hot, as sparks emerged between us. I wanted to console him, make him feel at ease, to know the layers of facade this man, this beautiful man was hiding behind, his eyes usually were distant, but today, they spoke great volumes, dilated in two stormy ocean blue orbs, Adrian stared at me with vulnerability.

"How... How can you forgive me so easily, I hurt you so much".

Oh Adrian if you only knew.

I gulped.

"It's in the past, you got misguided yourself, we all have been".

Adrian looked at me with a feeling so raw and pure, it felt like a flame lit within his eyes drawing me closer to it like a moth.

His fingers encapsulated my chin, then moved up tracing my jawline till they engulfed behind my neck to nape of my hair.

"You amaze me Ailey Vittorio...."

I hear his words in a trance, the urge to kiss him becomes stronger, as I lean up to kiss him, he pulls back, wait what- " Ailey.... don't take this the wrong way, sweetheart, but we shouldn't commit to something you are not ready for".

"Huh what?"

"I don't want to pressurize you.... or make you feel obligated to be with me just cause I am your husband". He replied with a note of what- disgust; he didn't have to sound so rueful, i tried to fight the blush of embarrassment as my cheeks reddened; I didn't want to show him the tears that were about gather in my eyes due to shame.

To my surprise he lifted my chin, kissing away a traitorous stray tear on my cheek.

"See somehow I keep on hurting you.... I want to make things better, to make sure you are safe, happy, but I say the wrong things or make it worse for you, Ailey, love, I never intended to hurt you, I am so sorry..."

He kept on rambling on, and that's when it hit me, from the rough childhood he had, he didn't have an idea on how to make relationships work, a real relationship not a one that he had with Evelyn, he was trying, and he was trying for me. A hint of smile broke on my face as I looked at him rambling, oh you poor beautiful man, gathering the courage I got up on my toes,

"Ailey... I am so sorr-mmm"

I shut him up with a kiss. This kiss was different than the ones we had shared in the past, it wasn't a one based on urgency or lust, rather it was a kiss completely based on the inner turmoil, the feelings that were slowly surfacing, at first Adrian was surprised, then I felt a hint of smile touch his lips, as he placed his hands on both sides of my face, nipping on my lower lip, as our lips slowly moved in sync of their own, softly pressing against each other, then with urgency, as pitter patter of rain drops falling on a rose petal.

I gasped as Adrian grabbed my hair and pulled it a little; making both of us break apart a little to catch a breath. "Ummm.... you shouldn't apologise too much.... it doesn't suit you". I said smiling up at him, Adrian's lips twitched, "Hmm... if that's the case then I should definitely make up for it, to please my dear wife now".

"Umm.... true.... what do you suggest Mr. Vittorio..."  I said a bit confidently, even I was surprised with myself, where was this playfulness coming from.

" I have a few tricks up my sleeve, Mrs. Vittorio- ." then he paused again,

"You sure?"

I nodded, I wanted to do this, I was sure. I wasn't ready to fully trust Adrian, but, this just felt right.

He grabbed my hand in his, as we giddily walked upto his room. The room felt a lot hotter and I could literally here my heart pump in my ears. The feeling was both exhilarating and thrilling for one.

Reaching the bedroom, we walk in, as Adrian turns and switches on the lights. The room is spacious and again comfy. White net curtains and floor length windows give a clear view of the waves crashing at the shore. The view in front of me is surreal. It's something truly out of a romantic novel. Which then lets my insecurities flood in making me feel tad bit panicky all at once.

"Heyy... We don't have to do this if you don't want to".
Adrian's hands cup my face making me look up at him. Well that didn't help at all, if anything, that made me feel far worse than I already was. Was he asking me again and again because he didn't want to be with me. Did he find me repulsive? The thought made me blush red and I felt the walls closing in on me.

"Ailey?!"

I turned almost reaching for the door when Adrian held my hand making me turn towards him.

"Ailey? What's wrong love?"

"II am not much experienced".

"Ailey shh... I know I haven't been the best husband, but know this now, that, I am yours and vow to be yours till the very end".

That made me smile, his eyes held so much love and passion, it felt perfect. It made me feel more lovable and want him more than anything. Adrian looked down at my lips yet held back, waiting for me to say something.

I lifted my self up on my toes jumping in his arms as he held me in place. Suddenly the kiss started to turn heated, all bare and open, lips, teeth, tongue as Adrian's lips brushed over mine, and our tongues melded together. I felt his hands move upward grabbing hold of me as if, he let me go even for a second I would disappear. I held on to him as he lifted me up, my legs going around his waist and his hands holding me in place.

The softness of the pillow made me realise we had reached the bed, Adrian's soft lips left my now swollen one. I blushed profusely, the thought of being with him so intimately, made me tingle and hot at the same time.

Adrian's lean, soft fingers traced my lips, as his blues eyes looked deeply at mine, with undoubtful admiration. Gathering little bit courage, I slowly brought my hand up to his face, the scratches of Evelyn's sharp nails, had scratched his beautiful face, although his five ' o clock shadow hid most of it, there was still a hint of scratch.

As softly as possible I slightly touched it with my fingers, running my fingers in his hair, bringing his other hand up, Adrian took my hand in his, kissing the inside of it.

"You are amazing Ailey, beautiful... and... amazing".

He nibbled on my neck, making me moan straight out, as his teeth scraped across my collarbone, biting than licking, than caressing with his tongue. A gasp of air left my mouth as he lifted the strap of my dress and kissed my shoulder. Then Adrian looked up at me, his eyes asking for any hint of retaliation from my side, I on the other hand, forget retaliation, I wanted him more than aything, I trusted him.

That in it self was a fresh realization, making me get up, I brought Adrian face closer to mine again, kissing him full force, our teeth clashed against each other, as I practically helped him take his shirt off, he left my lips to suck on my neck, making me get hold of his lush hair, tangling my fingers in them, Adrian moved the strap more down as he, bit right above my cleavage.

Fireworks explode through my body as Adrian kisses my breasts. The feeling both exhilarating and intoxicating, making me wrap my legs around his waist, as I arc my back upwards.

"So beautiful Ailey, So effing beautiful, you have no idea, how much self-control it required to stay away from you this long... so perfect and beautiful".

He kept on saying between making me feel like I was on cloud nine. Barely with any clothes on. Adrian slowly traced his lean fingers on my legs, right up from toes to my knees, to where I felt an unknown need for him. This feeling was intense and new to me. I had never felt such a strong pull for anyone.

Adrian came up and kissed my lips one more time as I ran my fingers in his hair. His hands resting peacefully on my hip, where his fingers ran circles. I moaned a little in his mouth as his hand left my waist moving south, making me feel far more breathless than I was. It felt like I would burst into an abyss if he delayed anymore.

Driven by the power of lust, want, passion and desire, the moment so surreal as our bodies melded into one, breathless moments, growing by the passionate heat radiating from our bodies as our hearts thumped together, fingers entwined, as our souls danced erotically; filled with echoes pronouncing; Adrian mine and I his.

Adrian fell on me exhausted from our mating, as I gasped, cuddling together whilst sharing a soft kiss, we fell asleep together, cuddling into each other's embrace, no wall between us, baring our souls for each other as one new identity.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

951K 24.6K 33
"You are no wife to me, you got it!? I'm marrying you because of circumstances and the sooner you feed it in your brain the better it will be for you...
2.7M 100K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
1.1M 35.5K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
479K 15.1K 31
HE STOLE ME FROM HELL.