chemistry⚛︎ chuuves

By clvxin_

~the two meet in chemistry. a shy girl with a big heart, a social girl with an even bigger one. a strong conn... More

jiwoo
sooyoung
class
Lust, attraction, attachment, love
class
heartbeat
feelings
home
blossom
update
crush
smile

prolouge

1K 49 10
By clvxin_

~you attack my heart~

Kim Jiwoo was never the most social around people she didn't know. She was extremely giggly and energetic with her best friend, Chaewon, but when it came to strangers, she always kept her head down. When a new girl joined Hamlin Arts School, Jiwoo felt a strong connection. She had to be near this girl, had to break out of her comfort zone. Something she had never dared to do.

~new day~

Ha Sooyoung had always been a social girl. She talked to every boy and girl in school, and was always making friends and cheering people up. She was popular, but with the kindest heart. When she switched schools, everything was the same. But Sooyoung no longer cared, because all that mattered was 7th hour chemistry. The class she always looked forward to, where an adorable red-headed girl sat in the front, and gave Sooyoung butterflies. All she wanted was to talk to this girl, but for the first time, she was scared too. This girl was too perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
82.5K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
295K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...