Alola Ashy Boy!

By ShipsForDays666

There are reasons why Ash has never been with one of the girls he meets and possibly travels with. Though the... More

Missing Babe
GARY?!
Gary Teaches
Alone Time with Gary
Love Letter
Earning Ash's Forgivness Pt. 1

The Secret is Out

11.8K 233 536
By ShipsForDays666

You guys can figure out what this chapter is about. You'll also see why I made that picture also I sadly couldn't find a better picture for Sophocles :(.

Third Person POV

Like usual, Rotom wakes Ash up. After Ash leaves the loft, the flying Pokédex notices something white under the couch Ash sleeps on.

Curiosity getting the best of it, Rotom gets closer to it. Then he realizes it is a letter. It sees 'Ashy' on the front of the letter, and was about to go ask Ash what it was about when it dropped the letter. When the letter landed, it is open.

The only thing that Rotom happens to see is 'Your boyfriend'. It quickly grabs the letter and goes to find Kukui. Once it spots the Professor, he quickly flies to him.

"We should go the the school early." The Pokédex says quietly.

"Why?" The Professor asks concerned.

"I found something that everyone should see." It says.

"Okay." Kukui says slowly and suspiciously. "As-" Rotom quickly covers his mouth.

"Without Ash." It says.

"Why?" The Alolan Professor is now glaring at the Pokédex.

"It, uh, it's about him." Rotom admits while looking around not seeing Ash.

"Then wh-" Again Rotom cuts him off.

"It's better if we go now." Rotom says then zips to the door.

"Fine." Kukui gives in. "Ash, Rotom and I are going to the school earlier, make sure you get there on time!" Kukui calls to the teen that lives with him.

"All right, later!" Ash calls to them.

Rotom's POV

"What did you even find?" Professor Kukui asks me.

"A letter." I say. I'm about to fry my circuits from curiosity.

We quickly get to the school, and go to the classroom. I sigh with relief that everyone is here.

"Alola Professor, Rotom!" The teens greet us.

"Alola." Professor Kukui greets them as well.

"Where's Ash?" Kiawe asks.

"Apparently Rotom Dex has something that concerns Ash, and that is why we are here without him." Kukui says causing the teens' to look at me with curiosity.

"What is it?" Sophocles asks.

I hold up the letter. "A letter?" Mallow says frowning.

"Yes." I reply.

"Should we even read it?" Lillie asks. "We're invading his privacy."

"Lillie's right." Kiawe agrees with her. "If Ash didn't give it to you to show us, then we shouldn't even know about it." He frowns.

"I saw something very interesting on it though!" I say opening the letter showing it to them.

I set it on the desk and although we didn't want to invade Ash's privacy, curiosity got all of us. When we all are done reading, we're shocked.

"They flirt by insulting each other?!" Mallow asks worried.

"'Smell ya later'?" Sophocles asks confused.

"What does he mean by 'something will happen'?!" Lillie asks horrified.

"Why did he put 'motherfucking'?" Lana asks quietly, and we just stare at her.

We hear laughing. Kukui goes towards the railing. He seems to go pale.

"Ash is coming with Gary." He says.

We freeze not really know what to do.

"Get rid of the letter!" Mallow says.

Lana grabs the letter.

"They're at the stairs!" Kukui says.

Lana gives Lillie the letter.

We hear Ash and Gary talking.

Lillie gives it to Kiawe.

We can see them.

Kiawe gives it to me.

Ash and Gary are in the classroom.

Everyone moves away from me.

Ash and Gary look at me first.

Shit.

"Pika?" Pikachu says getting closer to me.

"Umbre?" Umbreon says doing the same thing as Pikachu.

"Whatcha got there Rotom?" Ash asks not knowing it's the letter he received.

I look over to the others. "Help me." I quietly plead.

Gary gives me a weird look. "Well, I'm gonna-" Gary gets cut off by Mallow.

"YOU TWO FLIRT BY INSULTING EACH OTHER!" She yells then she slaps her hands on her mouth.

Ash's POV

Gary and Umbreon walk with Pikachu and I to the Pokémon School. We talk about the differences between the Island Challenges and gym battles. We get so into the conversation that we don't even realize we got to my classroom.

Only when Pikachu and Umbreon move towards Rotom, do we realize we're already in the room. I look at what Rotom has, and I see what looks to be a letter.

"Watch a got there Rotom?" I ask.

I see Gary give a weird look to Rotom before he speaks. "Well, I'm gonna-" he gets cut off by my green haired friend.

"YOU TWO FLIRT BY INSULTING EACH OTHER!" Mallow yells then slaps her hands over her mouth.

My face becomes blank with no emotion, and I can tell Gary's face is the same. "What?" I ask voice even and without emotion.

"Pikachu!" I hear Pikachu knowing he's using thunderbolt.

"Breon!" I see Umbreon pull on Gary's pant leg.

She uses psychic to give her trainer what Rotom had. He glances at it and he tenses up. I frown then I put two and two together.

Rotom had my letter Gary wrote me. They read the letter. They know my boyfriend has homicidal tendencies towards girls that want to date me.

I tense up and my voice comes out harsh. "Did you read it?" I ask.

I look at all of them. None of them answer, and they all have a guilty look.

I try to calm down, but it's hard. It would be one thing if my mom, Professor Oak, Brock, or Misty found the letter because they know us, they know how we are with each other, but these guys really don't know Gary and they certainly don't know why we are like we are with each other. I wouldn't even give a fuck if Jessie, James, and Meowth found the letter! I'm sure they suspect something already!

I feel so betrayed! My friends read a private letter, a letter for my, and Pikachu's since he read it too, eyes only. I feel tears start to form, and I hold back a sob.

By now, Gary moved in front of me shielding me from them. Pikachu and Umbreon beside him, and I know all three of them are glaring murderously at them.

"Let-let us explain!" I hear Kukui say.

"You have one second." Gary growls. "Now."

"Rotom found it!" Sophocles admits quickly.

"He told Professor Kukui he found something concerning you!" Mallow joins.

"They brought it to us!" Lillie says.

"Lillie and I told Rotom it wasn't right!" Kiawe says.

"We weren't going to read it, but Rotom opened it and set it on the desk." Kukui says.

"Our curiosity was our downfall." Lana says softly.

"We're sorry." Rotom finishes shamefully.

"I doubt that." Gary growls out. "You'll be lucky if Ash even thinks of forgiving all of you." He says, and I hear him bring out one of his Pokémon.

Gary and the three Pokémon come closer to me. Gary lightly touches my shoulder, and suddenly we're out of the classroom.

My knees buckle causing me to fall, but Gary catches me.

"Alakazam return." Gary quietly says. I hear the sound of a Pokémon returning to its pokéball.

Gary gently pulls me to him as he sits us down. I immediately put my head in his chest letting the tears flow. I let out my tears and my sobs while he rubs my back. This should be happening only when I almost die or let one of my Pokémon go for their happiness, not when my friends betray me.

"W-why would they read it?!" I ask him.

"I don't know, Ash. I don't know." He answers still rubbing my back. I hear Pikachu and Umbreon cooing at me, trying to calm me. "They had no right reading it." Gary kisses the top of my head. We stay in this position until I stop crying. "Feeling better?"

"I-I don't know." I reply.

"They better sleep with one eye open." Gary threatens.

"Kukui could have stopped them. Why didn't he?"

"I really don't know." Gary says. "They can't just say their curiosity got the best of them. Honestly, they don't even deserve to know your name."

We stay quiet listening to the cooing coming from our Pokémon. "Can I stay with you?" I whisper.

"Of course." He says. Picking me up, he stands. "Let's get your things."

I hear him bring out one of his Pokémon, most likely Arcanine. I hear a bark, yep Arcanine. I feel him sniff me before he licks my face.

"Thanks Arcanine." I tell him and pat his head.

Gary sets me on his loyal fire type before getting on himself. Umbreon and Pikachu get on in front of me. "Come on Arcanine." Gary says guiding his Pokémon out of the forest Alakazam brought us to.

Time Skip

After getting my things, Gary takes us to his motel. When we get my things in his room, I lay on the bed. Gary already got Arcanine in his pokéball.

Gary lays down beside me and I curl into his side. He runs a hand through my hair after removing my hat. "Sleep, Ash. I won't leave." Gary says pulling me closer to his side.

I was going to have Rotom find the letter by it falling out of Ash's backpack but I went with under the couch. Also I feel kinda bad writing this chapter but there's no other way for this story to proceed to get to how I want this to end. But on the bright side, three chapters in one day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 404 12
Ash has been in Alola for a year now. He trains with his Pokemon every day. Always looking for a bigger battle. One day, a mysterious Pokemon washes...
59.9K 939 44
|-Complete, Undergoing Editing-| Ash Ketchum had always been a lively and optimistic boy. He had his friends, his mother, his Pokemon and a lot more...
35.5K 344 15
Ash had confessed his love to Serena but she doesn't feel the same way. Ash decided to travel again to another region which he would meet a new kind...