Yesterday A broken heart

Door yesterdayabrokensoul

This story follows my last attempt at finding love . I'll let the book reveal to you all that occurs. This is... Meer

Chapter 2

Chapter 1

4 0 0
Door yesterdayabrokensoul

September 6 2018: The day I met up with you for the first time since last seeing you in Essex way before I graduated which was at least 2-3 years from this date. Even when I did see you, it was more of a hi and bye conversation since I didn't really know you , and frankly never cared to get to know you back then because I was convinced you were no good .

I could go back to sometime on October 2013 where we first met on a drunk night out during freshers week, at Frangos night club. I was dancing by myself and you came behind me and I started whining on you until I turned around and we started kissing . I remember that day so well , primarily because I remember hating the kiss and being severely put off by it. Somehow, in the midst of it all I still gave you my number and we spoke for a short while after that.
According to you, apparently I got in my feelings because I did not hear from you a week after I had given you my number.

You then would try to invite yourself to my place and frankly , back at university , I wasn't trying to give any guy the time of day like that especially not you. We mainly spoke about the shared module we had and I'd try to help where I could but one day you tried to finnesse me into doing your whole assignment and that's the day i remember telling myself, this guy is talking to the wrong one.

Since then I never took you seriously and just kept well away from you. Until this very date September 6 2018.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

171K 7.7K 60
๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ โ˜† The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...
3.3M 141K 74
The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The person who find satisfaction while seeing peo...
1.6M 130K 61
"แ€›แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€žแ€ฑแ€†แ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธ แ€กแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€ฌแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€ผแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€ซแ€”แ€ฎแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€™แ€พ แ€„แ€ซแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€…แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ทแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€แ€บแ€แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€žแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฐแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€šแ€บแŠ แ€œแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€ แ€žแ€ถแ€žแ€›แ€ฌแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€›แ€ฑแ€…แ€€แ€บแ€›แ€šแ€บแŠแ€แ€‹แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ...
638K 25.2K 72
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...