Teacher| m.y.g x p.j.m [Mpreg]

By A__Panda

"N-no Jimin you didn't...." Jin comes to the realization as the younger starts to cry again. "I-I-I'm-m S-so... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Epilogue: 50
A\N Thank You!
Sequel!
Fun Facts!
50K & Oneshot
100K & Oneshot

14

5.9K 236 78
By A__Panda

Jimin wakes up and immediately gets dressed. It's been a day or so, and Yoongi's parents are coming over to meet the younger. Jimin was torn between nervous and being completely fine with it. Jimin knows now that Yoongi's parents know everything, like hows he's only eighteen and he's still in high school, even though he's graduating in less than a month...

Yoongi let Jimin sleep in which is why it is currently going on noon. Yoongi is setting up a brunch for when his parents come over in a less than an hour, leaving Jimin just enough time to get ready. He heads into the bathroom to start doing so. He takes a quick shower, then brushes his teeth. Jimin steps out of the bathroom and goes down to grab his bag from the other night.

"You know, you can use some of my clothes. Your might be a little wrinkly from being in that bag this whole time." Yoongi says to him, still in the kitchen.

Jimin silently nods as he brings his bag up to the loft and picks out other clothes from the elders closet. Jimin now not having to worry about hiding his stomach decides to pick out some weirdly large black jeans knowing they would be too big on both him and Yoongi at normal weight, which made them fit perfectly right now. He adds a comfy, puffy, cream coloured sweat shirt on top of it, and added matching socks as well. He checks himself in the mirror. First time in a couple weeks he's worn something other than joggers. He trots downstairs in to the kitchen where Yoongi was finishing making brunch.

"Can I help with anything?" the younger asks.

"I'm pretty much done already, sorry."

"Ah no it's fine," Jimin smiles.

"You look good," Yoongi says.

"Thanks. I'm having trouble finding clothes that fit, though," he responds, looking at his feet.

"That's okay, we can go out later and find some stuff." the elder adds.

"Ah okay. B-but don't we need the money for other things?! Like the baby and paying the bills -I should get a job, to help a-"

"Slow down," Yoongi laughs, "if you haven't noticed, there's a human inside of you, and you need to focus on school. We have enough money to buy extra clothes, plus everything else on the list, don't worry," Yoongi kisses the top of Jimin's head.

"I'm sorry, I'm stressing."

"No, it's alright, now we just need to wait,"

The two waited for a couple minutes before they heard the doorbell ring. Yoongi stood up and walked over to the door and opened it. Jimin could hear what he guesses to be Yoongi's mother cooing over him.

"Yoongi I haven't seen you in forever, you still look like a cute dumpling!"

"Eomma, it's only been a couple of weeks."

"Oh whatever!" Yoongi's parents walked into the house as Yoongi shutgs the door behind him. Jimin turns to look at the elder couple. He could hear Yoongi's mother gasp from the living room.

"Are you Jimin?! You're so cute!"

"Eomma!" Yoongi adds.

"Hi! I'm Yoongi's mother, you can call me Eunhee. That over there is my husband, you can call him Jingyung, if you would like!"

"Ah thank you," Jimin says quietly before bowing.

"Yoongi-ah, hurry up before the food get's cold!" His mother states.

Yoongi walks over and joins the other three, and sits beside Jimin.

"So," Eunhee starts, "how did you meet Yoongi? Or, how did you get together? Wait you're really young aren't y-"

"Eomma." Yoongi glares at his mother, "don't scare him."

"Oh sorry, I'm just excited!" She grins.

Jimin grabs Yoongi's hand under the table. The elder starts running his thumb against the latter's hand to relax him.

"I-it's fine. I, uhm first met Yoongi when I was in tenth grade. He was my music teacher- we'll he still is." Jimin starts.

"You're still in school?!"

"I'm graduating this June,"

"Ah, that's exciting! Um, so Yoongi teaches you music..."

"Yes, he has for the past three years."

Eunhee nods and things seem to quiet down slightly. No one knew how to address the elephant in the room.

"So," Eunhee says, "Jimin, you're... pregnant?"

"Y-yeah," Jimin gulps.

"It's yours and Yoongi's baby, correct?"

Jimin nods his head and takes a big bit of his food.

"How did this happen?"

Jimin just stares at the person in front of him. Yoongi ends up laughing out loud.

"What did I say?! I'm sorry!"

"No- it's just Jimin's been asked that a lot..." Yoongi responds.

"Ah, I didn't mean for it to sound malicious or something."

"No it's fine,"

"What I mean is when did this all... come about?"

"So, um, in the beginning of February, I went to give some extra work sheet, then I stayed for longer to do extra practice a-"

"-nd you get the point," Yoongi finishes not wanting to give all the details.

"I found out I was pregnant a couple weeks later."

"Ah okay, that must have been a shock, I'm sorry this happened."

"No it's fine really, I was nervous, but I'm greatful now," Jimin smiles.

"What about your parents, they must be so excited to have a grandchild! I know I am."

"That's good. Um, my parents got angry said some stuff, a-and kick me out."

"Oh my god Jimin I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine, it'll all be fine now."

~

Yoongi's parents stayed for a long time actually. They had a blast getting to know each other. They stayed and played some games and Yoongi's mother told stories about her son. Jimin and Yoongi's father, happen to have a lot of things and interests in common which kept them talking for a while.

"Well, I think we better get going," Jingyung says standing up.

"Ah yes, it's getting late," Eunhee agreed.

"Jimin I'm so happy I got to meet you!" She hugs the pregnant male.

"It was nice to meet you as well."

"Oh my! I caught so caught up in everything, I forgot to ask the gender of the baby!" Jimin laughs at her comment.

"We are having a boy."

"Really?! Congratulations! I'm so happy. I cant wait to have a grandson, I wish to talk more about the baby next time."

Jingyung comes over to drag his wife out of the house.

"We'll see you later!" She says.

Yoongi closes the door behind them and lets out a big sigh.

"That was fun!" Jimin says smiling.

"I'm glad you're so happy about it."

~

The two ended up cuddling on the couch for a bit with Jimin sitting in between Yoongi's legs. Jimin got a stupid idea and starting adjusting his position, making Yoongi grab his hips.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting comfy." Jimin grins.

"Am I not aloud to get comfy?" Jimin pouts, but evilly laughs internally.

"Ugh no just-" Yoongi lets out a sigh and lies back down, giving up. Jimin turns around and lays with his stomach on the elder. He looks up at Yoongi and gives him a small peck. Jimin tries again and starts moving his hips against the elder. Yoongi pushes Jimin's hips back down.

"What game are you trying to play?" Yoongi stares at the younger.

"I'm not playing anything," Jimin tries to act innocent.

Yoongi smirks at the younger and picks him up earning at gasp from Jimin.

Yoongi goes up the stairs to their bed and lays the younger down. He climbs on top and attaches their lips. Jimin moans into kiss and starts trying to take of his clothes.

"You're so needy today, what's up with that," Yoongi whispers staring at the younger.

Jimin whines in response and Yoongi gets up to take his clothes off. Once both boys have completely taken everything off, Yoongi reaches into the beside table and pulls out some lube. He puts some on his fingers before sticking one inside Jimin's entrance. The younger moans as he feels it inside him. Then elder eventually adds a second and a third; Jimin is a moaning mess at this point.

"J-ust hurry up-p, ah~ " Jimin complains.

Yoongi takes his fingers out. He grabs a condom and puts it on, unlike last time -learn from your mistakes-. He adjusts himself in front of Jimin's entrance and pushes himself in. 

"Fuuuckk Ah~" Jimin moans in pleasure, shutting his eyes.

Yoongi wait for a bit before Jimin responds with 'move'. He slides in and out at slow pace.

"Y-yoongiii, f-faster," Jimin says. Yoongi speeds up complying with Jimin.

"Does that feel good baby boy? Come on tell me," Yoongi grunts trying to keep us pace.

"Y-yes feels rea-llly go-AH~" Jimin almost screams when Yoongi finds his prostate.

"T-there! R-right there ahh~" Yoongi keep abusing Jimin's prostate. The younger is almost screaming from pleasure, his eyes rolling in to the back of his head.

"F-fuck, I'm closeee."

"M-me too, baby."

Yoongi keeps going before finally releasing, as well as the younger. Yoongi pulls out and takes off the condom. He gets up and grabs a towel and cleans them both up before climbing back in bed.

"You know, you could have just asked," Yoongi says.

"It's funnier the way I did it," Jimin smiles.

"Not for me." Yoongi responds earning a laugh from Jimin.

The younger cuddles up to Yoongi and starts to fall asleep.

"Night Yoongi, love you."

"Night...waking you up early for school."

"Fuck you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 5.1K 42
WARNING : FETUS WRITING I'm so sorry but most of it will sound cringe cause it was my first book and I just winged it. Hope y'all don't find it too...
145K 6.7K 66
It all started back in daycare with two 5-year-old boys who were just simple classmates but for yoongi it was different he thought his classmate par...
772K 35.4K 74
β€£ in which taehyung hates jimin with all his heart. "you know what? I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU FOR RUINING MY ONCE PEACEFUL LIFE! I HATE YOUR MOTHER FOR...
150K 5.7K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...