The New Girl (A Niall Horan F...

By TheMagicWords

(COMPLETED currently EDITING) Olivia Smith is a sweet, shy and funny 17 year old from England who gets discov... More

Chapter 1: The Studio *EDITED*
Chapter 2: The Boys *EDITED*
Chapter 3: Signing With Syco *EDITED*
Chapter 4: Protective Niall *EDITED*
Chapter 5: Truth or dare *EDITED*
Chapter 6: Ask Livvy *EDITED*
Chapter 7: Shopping *EDITED*
Chapter 8: Stormy Love *EDITED*
Chapter 9: Fans *EDITED*
Chapter 10: The Interview *EDITED*
Chapter 11: New Songs *EDITED*
Chapter 12: Recording *EDITED*
Chapter 13: The Fight *EDITED*
Chapter 14: The Award Show *EDITED*
Chapter 15: After Party *EDITED*
Chapter 16: Theme Park *EDITED*
Chapter 17: Shopping With The Girls *EDITED*
Chapter 18: The Nightclub *EDITED*
Chapter 19: Kidnapped *EDITED*
Chapter 20: I Love You *EDITED*
Chapter 21: Hospital Then Home *EDITED*
Chapter 22: Poolside Interview *EDITED*
Chapter 23: The Park *EDITED*
Chapter 24: Breaking Up *EDITED*
Chapter 25: Paparazzi *EDITED*
Chapter 26: Our Interview *EDITED*
Chapter 27: A Twitcam *EDITED*
Chapter 28: First Date *EDITED*
Chapter 29: The Ex Girlfriend *EDITED*
Chapter 30: Pranks *EDITED*
Chapter 31: New York *EDITED*
Chapter 32: The VMAs *EDITED*
Chapter 33: Breaking up? *EDITED*
Chapter 34: Ed Sheeran *EDITED*
Chapter 35: Half A Heart *EDITED*
Chapter 36: Bruises
Chapter 37: Happy Birthday Niall
Chapter 38: America
Chapter 39: Breaking
Chapter 40: The Final
Chapter 41: The First Concert
Chapter 42: Christmas
Chapter 43: The Accident
Chapter 44: 5 Seconds Of Summer
Chapter 46: The C Word
Chapter 47: An Operation
Chapter 48: A Proposal
Chapter 49: Epilogue
Chapter 50: The Letter (EXTRA CHAPTER)
New Book Updates

Chapter 45: The Kiss

6.8K 117 597
By TheMagicWords

Olivia's POV:

"I'll see you soon Ni," I said kissing him on the lips as he left for rehearsals.

I then got ready for the day in a blue summer dress and flip flops as today I was going to go to the theme park with the Five Seconds of Summer boys. They were also going to perform some songs for some fans and I was going to sing one song with them which was the one we worked on the week before.

"Hey Liv, how are you?" Luke asked as I met them outside the block of flats.

"I'm good, and you guys?" I asked hugging them all as they responded the same as I did.

"So you ready for fun?" Calum joked pumping his fist in the air making me laugh.

"So how many songs are you singing." I asked.

"Probably about five or six and the one with you, but then we are also going to meet some of them." Michael said and I nodded.

There was a driver of the seven seater, so Luke was in the passenger seat, Calum and Ashton were in the middle seats and I was sat with Michael in the back. Michael and I got on really well together, just as we had when we first met. We both like the same types of music, but I also liked some other stuff that he was not so keen on. I made him listen to my favourite country music which he was not too keen on.

We talked about our dreams and ambitions in music as well as life long. He told me about how he was looking for a girlfriend at the moment because he wanted someone to love and support. He told me about a girl that he has a crush on. He wouldn't say who it was, not that I would know her, but the way he talked about her was really sweet. He said that he hadn't known her for too long, but I could tell he was infatuated with her, even if he didn't say so.

"And she's the prettiest girl I have ever met, I couldn't even talk to her at first but since I have talked to her more and more, I like her more and more. It's insane, I really like her and she is perfect and I just can't get her out of my head." He said smiling as he spoke.

"Awh, that's really sweet Michael, why don't you ask her out?" I asked and he frowned.

"She-she is in a relationship and they are happy together, and he is my mate, so I can't really." He said looking away sadly and I felt really bad for him.

"Hey it'll be fine, you'll end up with who you are meant to be with, I have no doubt." I said rubbing his back and he smiled.

We continued to talk until we reached the theme park. We had a couple hours before they needed to go to the stage so we all agreed that we would walk around the park and go on some of the rides. After meeting the fans, we were going to spend some more time in the theme park before heading home.

We went on loads of the rides, and to my word, I didn't just sit on the side. I love theme parks, and the big rides have always been my favourite. I remember once when I was six at Alton Towers with my family. I went on the drop tower with my dad. Even though I was too small, I stood on tiptoes when they measured my height and I just got on.

After we had spent the last few hours on the rides. We went and got something to eat before heading over to where the boys would be performing. We ate in the backstage area that had been set up and then the boys instruments were set up on the stage. There was also a guitar being set up for me in the song I would be singing with them.

I stayed backstage as they headed onto the stage soon after. There were many screams from fans and I laughed at them on the stage. They had told me which songs they would be playing and I was looking forward to it. They were playing some of my favourites of theirs, but they weren't playing Amnesia which I loved and asked about. Michael said they weren't planning on playing that, but I was still looking forward to the songs they were going to play.

I smiled at the boys whenever they looked over in my direction and even did a stupid dance when Michael gestured for me to do so. He laughed hard before getting back to singing.

"Ok, this song is a little slower. We weren't planning on playing this today but it has been specially requested, so it's a little treat for you all." Michael said into his mic after they had just finished 'Heartbreak Girl'.

"I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted." Calum started singing.

I had recognised the song from the guitar that started and looked up to find Michael looking over at me and I smiled at him raising my eyebrows. He shrugged his shoulders and turned away smiling. I had only told him that I loved the song so he must had changed the plans himself.

As they sung to the cheering crowd, I sung along watching them. I kept looking over at Michael who was smiling more than in any of the other songs. He looked over at me and smiled wider still winking and I laughed.

They came off stage for a little break before singing one more song and the one I was singing with them. I gave them all quick hugs but gave Michael a bigger one.

"You didn't tell me you changed the set list." I said after pulling away from him.

"A little surprise for you, it was a last minute thing anyway." He said smiling.

"It was great, you were great." I said hugging him again.

"I really love that song too." I said.

"I'm glad." He said.

They all had some water before we headed back onto the stage.

"Hello." Luke yelled and the crowd cheered louder.

"We have a special guest today who is going to perform a song with us today. Some of you might know of Olivia Smith." Calum said and the crowd cheered louder as I smiled and waved.

I then picked up the guitar that was for me and they boys got theirs before starting the song.

We finished to cheers and I smiled and thanked the crowd before leaving the stage. The boys then finished with 'She Looks So Perfect' before saying thank you to the crowd and saying they would be meeting some of them soon.

"Hey Liv, after meeting the fans, do you want to go look round some of the stalls with the games and things." Machael asked as they came off the stage.

"Yeah that sounds good, I bet I can beat you at all of the games." I said smirking.

"Oh yeah, you're on." He said and I laughed.

They then went to meet with some of the fans which took a little while but after they were finished, we had more time to go and look around the theme park.

Michael and I went on a couple of the rides before splitting up from the others and going to find some stalls to play the little games. Luke pulled Michael to one side before we left and said something I didn't hear and Michael nodded but groaned. He then came over to me and we started walking.

"What was that about with Luke?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, just work stuff." he said causally and I nodded.

"Hey, let's play this." I said pointing at the basketball game and he agreed.

"Three, two, one, go." The game spoke and the balls came down and we had thirty seconds to score as many times as we could.

"Stop." The game said and we both stopped shooting.

I scored forty eight points. I looked over at Micheal's score and sighed. He scored fifty four. He got three more baskets than me and won the prize. He chose a large teddy bear from the stand and we walked away towards some more games.

"Hey Liv that was close, but you just couldn't beat the Michaelanator." he said and I laughed hard.

"The Michaelanator, that is mad." I said still laughing and he did the same.

"Hey it's true." He said as we sat on one of the benches.

"But here you should have this." He said handing the bear to me. I took the bear after a brief pause.

"Thanks." I said smiling and hugging him. As I pulled away, I looked up into his gleaming eyes.

"Listen, this girl I really like. She's not just some girl, it's you that I really like." Michael said still looking at me straight in the eyes.

"What?" I asked stunned not believing him.

"I really like you Liv." He said laying his hand on my cheek and slowly stroking his thumb against my cheek.

I couldn't speak. The words I wanted to say were stuck in my throat. Before I knew what was happening, I was leaning in towards Michael and he was going the same.

In that moment, I forgot everything except Michael. I kept leaning towards him until I felt his warm lips against mine. We moved together in sync. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair as he put his hand not on my cheek on my waist. I got lost in the moment and didn't think about anything else.

The next moment I pulled away and looked up at him. I didn't say anything for a moment before realising what had just happened.

"Shit." I muttered suddenly.

"I can't believe that just happened." I said with half a groan.

"Maybe not, but I can't say I'm not glad." Michael said.

"But Mike, I'm dating Niall, I'm a complete bitch." I said with my head in my hands.

"No you're not, it will be fine. I'm sorry though, I should have left it." He said looking down at the ground.

"No, it's not your fault, it's mine. You can't apologise for feelings." I said looking at him.

"Then what about you, did you feel anything?" He asked, almost with hope.

"I-I don't know. Listen, it's been different recently, my feelings have just been muddled. Don't get me wrong, I love Niall, but I do feel something towards you. When we kissed, when I look into your eyes, I just feel something." I said looking at him.

I hadn't realised until now how much I liked him. I knew I liked him as a friends, but after what happened today and with the kiss, things have changed. I definitely still love Niall, but I do really like Michael.

"What am I meant to do?" I said more to myself than Michael. He took my hand before speaking.

"Listen, it's your choice what you do, and no hard feelings over what happens. I know you love Niall and I can't compete with that love. I still want to be friends, but just think about it and let me know. You should know, I really like you a lot, and I wouldn't just say it if it wasn't true, especially as there is so much at stake." He said and I nodded.

"We should go." I said and he nodded.

We walked for a while in silence and I held the bear he have me. He insisted I kept it. I didn't speak much in the car ride home, but I hugged them all goodbye when we got to Niall's flat. I gave Michael a longer hug.

"I'll call you." I said and he nodded before pulling away as kissing my cheek softly as he did. He got back in the car and they drove off to their hotel.

I walked into the block and and up to the flat. Niall had already been back and gone out again, he left a note on the table saying he was going to play golf with Harry. I sat down on the sofa for a moment thinking about what had happened and realised I would have to tell Niall and deal with the situation when he got back. I thought about how I would go about the conversation when I remembered something Liam said to me. He said I could always call him if I needed help or advice, and right now, I need all he advice I can get. I decided to call Liam and see if he would meet up with me today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Liv, why did you do all that," Liam asked and I looked away feeling ashamed after just telling him everything that had happened with Michael.

"I don't know, I know it's an awful thing to do to Niall, and I didn't plan or think about it before that moment, it just happened, and I felt something," I said and he nodded looking serious.

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

"I was hoping you could help, I need to tell Niall tonight, but I don't know how," I said.

"Well, you just have to say what happened, but emphasis that you are sorry and that you love him not Michael. You don't love Michael right?" He asked quickly.

"No, no not at all," I said.

"Then why did you feel something?" He asked.

"I don't know, that's the thing, does it mean I shouldn't be with Niall?" I asked aloud.

"I just think you both need to spend more time together, you know, recapture the spark you first had. I mean, you don't get to see each other that much and I know that is tough, but if you don't try hard enough, then you will start finding others whom you are interested in because you have forgotten the feeling of being together and in love," He said and I nodded.

"I'm home Liv," I heard a call.

"Thanks for coming to talk to me," I said to Liam and he stood up.

"It's no problem Liv, just be soft with him too and try keep your patience even if he doesn't," He said and I nodded.

"Hey Liam, what are you doing here," Niall asked coming into the room as Liam was about to leave.

"I just came for a talk with Liv, I'll get out of your way now," He said leaving as we both said goodbye.

"Niall, I really need to talk to you," I said seriously and Niall looked over at me cautiously.

"Today at the theme park, I did something really bad," I started looking for a reaction from him.

"See, I was hanging out with Michael and he told me he had feelings for me, and then I kissed him. I don't know why I did it and I really regret it. I am so sorry Niall, I really am," He didn't speak for a moment, he didn't even move.

I could see the hurt all over his face, but as I kept looking, it changed into anger. If looks could kill, I would've been dead. I backed away, slightly scared at the anger radiating from his body.

"How could you," He whispered more to himself than me.

"Niall I-," I started but I was cut off.

"How could you do that to me, how could you," He yelled at the top of his voice.

"Niall I'm sorry," I yelled as he tried to cut me off again.

"So what, is that meant to make me feel better, you didn't think about that when you had you lips all over another guy, I knew I shouldn't have trusted you, you slut," He yelled.

He then pick up a china vase and threw it in anger. The vase missed me by centimeters, but he still threw it and I couldn't handle the situation anymore, with what he had just said and the vase, I knew I had to leave. I picked up my phone and walked out of the flat whispering a last apology before I went.

I made my way to the car park as quick as I could and got in my car driving away from the building. I drove until I found another car park where I pulled up to take in what had just happened. Just as the engine went silent, tears started to flow freely from my eyes, I stopped trying to hold them back and just let everything out. I didn't know what to do as I whipped the tears and pulled out my phone, but I wanted to be with a friend.

I had already bothered Liam today and I knew Louis and Zayn were both busy with Perrie and Eleanor. I assumed Harry was with Katie and tired from the golf game. It was late at night and I didn't know where Ed lived in London. The only think I could think of was go to the hotel that the 5 Seconds of Summer lads were staying at. I opened the text app and found Michael on my phone, I texted asked what room they were staying in and he replied that they were all on floor seventeen, rooms nine. I told him I was coming over and then put my phone away and started up the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Olivia, what's wrong, why are you crying," I heard Michael say as I looked at him through blurred eyes.

"I told Niall, we had an argument, he through a vase, it nearly hit me," I said through sobs.

"I'm so sorry, come here," He said bringing me into the room and rubbing my back. Ashton was also in the room as they were sharing and he immediately got up to comfort me.

"It's all my fault, isn't it," Michael said.

"No it's mine to," I said still crying.

"I'm sorry for what I did. I never meant for any of this to happen and I should have known better, especially as I was already friends with Niall," Michael said. Ashton had gone to get Luke and Calum.

"I know," I said simply.

"Listen Liv, I've told Niall you are safe with us, so he doesn't worry," Ashton said.

"He won't care, he hates me," I said.

"He doesn't, you guys just need to work through this," He said and I didn't reply.

I sat for about twenty more minutes being comforted by the guys when there was a knock on the door which Michael went to answer.

"You, you asshole, you stole my girlfriend, you were meant to be my friend," I heard Niall yell from the door.

"Mate, I'm sorry, I couldn't help how I felt, you were the lucky one and got there first, I'm sorry," He said stepping back from the door as Niall entered.

"Bullshit, you fucking kissed her, my girlfriend, and now she just wants you," He shouted.

"That's not true, if I did I would have told you, I am really sorry Niall but I don't want this to ruin everything between us," I said but he had already lunged at Michael.

They both fell on the floor and Niall was swinging in every direction trying to hit Michael. The other three boys quickly dived in trying to pull Niall away from Michael as I yelled for him to stop over all the commotion. They three of them were able to restrain him and Michael stayed sitting on the floor, his nose bleeding.

"You hurt me, it hurts so much knowing what happened, what you both did. It's like you just ripped my heart out of my chest and stood on it" He said quieter, now with tears in his eyes.

"Niall, I can't watch you cry, I hate that I hurt you, and if you let me, I promise I will never do anything like that again, I am so sorry," I said looking into his bloodshot eyes. He just sat there for a moment looking at me, as though trying to figure out if I was lying. Soon after he was nodding.

"I wan't to sort this out, then we go from there," He said and I nodded knowing this was the best I could get.

"I'm sorry about throwing that vase, I never meant to throw it at you, I was just angry," He said and I nodded, accepting the apology.

"Listen Niall, I am really sorry about what happened and everything that it has lead to, I hope we will be able to be friends again one day," Michael said and Niall agreed shaking his hand.

"I'm sorry for hitting you too," Niall said and Michael nodded.

"Listen Michael, I think it's best if we don't hang out or text or anything for a while, press things and concerts fine, but I think we should have time apart, and you never know, you might find your dream girl," I said and he nodded sadly.

We then left the hotel room and headed down to the lobby in silence. I drove my car back and Niall drove his. We didn't speak for the rest of the night. Niall cleaned up the broken vase and I went to bed while he cleaned. He came in a little while later and went into the wardrobe and pulled out some spare pillows and a blanket. I assumed he had decided that he would sleep on the sofa instead of in bed. I felt bad as it was his bed, but I didn't say anything.

"Goodnight Liv," He said sadly.

"Goodnight Niall," I replied and he left the room.

A/N: What should happen with Niall and Liv, and Michael and Liv? Should she try dating Michael instead of Niall.

I hope you all enjoy, and please VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, ADD TO READING LIST or whatever and let me know in the comments what you think about this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 29 11
Being a celebrity isn't everything. When 18 year old Olivia May, the most popular female superstar, comes back home to London, she realises things ha...
31K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
2.2K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...
213K 8.1K 86
Astrid Taylor is a 18-year-old college student who is passionate about One Direction. After having the opportunity of staying at the same hotel as he...