Crenshaw Nights

By TerrestrialParadise

Ermias Asghedom community in Crenshaw came first even if that meant he put his own needs last, while he focus... More

#LONGLIVENIPSEY
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty

Chapter Nineteen

12.8K 782 588
By TerrestrialParadise

London|Boog

It was seven in the morning in South Central, London stood in the kitchen putting together a hearty breakfast and lunch for Kameron before Nipsey arrived to take him to school.

" Look at you being a mommy" Nanny came in smiling seeing her only grand baby taking her motherly duties head on.

" I have breakfast ready for everyone"

" Kameron is dressed and in da bathroom brushing his teeth"

London grinned to herself this was her first day being a mom again, putting Kamerons lunch box on the table she stood back with her hands on her hips satisfied with her presentation.

" You are just like your dad just naturally parental"

" What about my mom ? Why don't you ever talk about her" Nanny sighed turning her back.

" Did you not like her?"

" Lonny I don't want to get into it, this is a special moment for you and I don't want to ruin it"

Perfect timing Nanny thought seeing Kameron and Rambo enter the kitchen.

" Kameron I made you breakfast and lunch" London spoke excitedly.

" I'll get it at school"

" Your mom took da time out to make you food"

Kameron shrugged, Nanny looked at London sympathetically seeing the disappointment in her eyes.

" Baby dont worry dis shit gonna get ate" Rambo picked up some bacon stuffing it into his mouth.

" Well I'll just leave your lunch in the fridge for if you want it after school"

" Okay"

London sadly put the lunch box into the fridge, the little excitement she did have was slowly vanishing.

" Hussle is coming to get us and take you to school"

Kameron simply nodded keeping his mouth shut and grabbing his book bag, London assumed with the trip to Disney Land that he would be warmed up to her and in a good mood.

London and Kameron stood awkwardly on the porch with space in between them like they were complete strangers.

" I was thinking we could take a trip for the summer" London broke the silence.

" With what money?"

London twisted her lips to the side trying to not reply to Kamerons negative comment, it was obvious he had took on his fathers attitude from living with him for all of his nine years.

" I know things are a little weird but I'm going to do my best to make up all the times I missed out on when you were growing up"

" Sure" Kameron kept his focus straightforward.

" Kameron did I do something?"

" Would you have came back for me if you loss all your money ?"

London stepped back shocked by his random question, only nine years old and he was questioning an adult this had to be addressed.

" Yes" Kameron looked away not believing her answer.

" I don't know what your father planted in your head about me but I promise you it isn't true"

" I don't believe strangers"

London felt the imaginary knife stab her in the heart, she had given this little boy life nine months and complications from the abuse she endured from his father.

" I don't expect you to just call me mom and be all lovey I know that takes time all I'm trying to do right now is make sure you have everything you need and want"

" I don't think I would love you or call you mom ever, once you get a job in Hollywood you are going to leave me again"

London was ready to let her son have it but Nipsey pulling up stopped her in her tracks.

" Wassup Killa" Nipsey and Kameron dapped each other his attitude had changed drastically getting in the car with Emani and Nipsey.

" Booooog why you look like dat?"

London shook her head looking out her window, this was not how she pictured her morning going.

" You can't have dis type of attitude if you gonna chill wit me all day"

" I don't have an attitude I'm okay"

Nipsey looked at her shortly while sitting at the red light, she didn't look upset, she looked sad.

" Whatever it is you know Ima fix it" He rested his hand on her thigh rubbing it up and down.

London stayed quiet listening to Kameron and Emani talk and laugh in the backseat, she was glad someone brought him happiness.

" Boog chin up" Nipsey reached over pushing her chin upwards with his hand.

The car ride seem to take forever in London's mind, as soon as they pulled up the kids and Nipsey got out London soon copied.

" Y'all be good in school , sit in da front and learn something"

Emani hugged her dad and Kameron dapped him once more. London stepped forward taking one more stab at trying to get on her sons good side.

" Can I get a hug ?" Kameron scrunched his face shaking his head.

" No, I don't know you enough to hug you"

Nipsey overheard frowning at Kameron, London put on a fake smile to hide the hurt watching Kameron and Emani go inside the school.

" Boog, come e're" He opened his arms for her to walk into, he embraced her in a warm hug.

" I'm trying" London's voice cracked.

" Nah don't do dat out here don't let people see you weak"

Nipsey wiped her face, she nodded looking up with red eyes and a pink nose from trying to hold back more tears.

" I'm going to talk to him, I get he hurt, you been gone so long but he ain't gotta do you like dat"

"He thinks I only came back now because I'm broke , I been fighting for him for years reporting his dad to social services to get welfare checked so I could gain custody but nothing ever fell through"

" You ain't gotta explain to me I know you wouldn't do ya kid like dat" Nipsey opened the door helping her inside.

" What my Boog want to cheer her up?"

" What I want I can't get out in public" London smirked looking down in Nipsey's lap.

"Oh word dats what we on?"

Finally London smiled nodding her head, Nipsey made a U-Turn going the opposite direction from the store.

" What are you doing?"

" You ain't said nothing but a word I'm taking a detour back to my crib , to break you off proper"

________________________________

I leaned up against my car waiting on Emani and Kameron to get out of school, shit I saw this morning was unacceptable.

" Dad I thought Uncle Blacc was picking us up?"

" Damn I can't get no wassup dad?" Emani rolled her eyes smiling.

" Hey dad why didn't Uncle Blacc come get us?"

"Ima drop you to your uncle Mani and Ima take ya little homie and talk wit em"

She side eyed Kameron who looked nervous as he should after being so tough with London.

" What did you do?" Emani whispered towards him loud enough for me to hear.

" It's about London" I scrunched my face holding out my arm to stop him from getting in my car.

" Why all of a sudden you ain't got manners towards your mother ? What she do to you ?"

He kept his mouth shut not speaking up, I hope his dad ain't had parts in this cause his visitation could get cut real quick.

" All dat mouth you had and now you can't talk? What she do to you for you to be coming crazy?"

" She left me and the only reason she's back is because she don't have any money"

I chuckled what kid his age had time to think about how their parents pockets was looking? This had his bum ass pops written all over it.

" I think you need to stop letting ya pops fill ya head up it's two sides to a story and you only got his so stop assuming so prematurely"

"Prematurely?" He asked confused.

" It means too soon , too early you gotta get da full story Killa now get in da car"

The way London looked this morning bothered the fuck out of me and if I could help it she wouldn't look like that again.

All she wanted to do was be a great mom and what pissed me off was she ain't talk bad about Kamerons pops to Kameron but he had nothing but negativity and lies to tell his son about his mom.

" Mani I'll come getchu in two hours and take you to dinner"

"Okay ,I love you dad"

" I love you too Mani Man" I hugged her letting her run inside The Marathon.

"Bring ya tough ass up front"

Kameron slowly got out the back making his way to the front seat.

" Lemme tell you something Killa, you only get one mom and if she tryna show you love you don't do her like dat"

" Yes sir"

" And all dat noise about her coming to getchu cuz she broke sound stupid why she gonna getchu when she ain't got shit ?ya mom don't want to talk bad on ya pops but I ain't her so ima let you know ya mom been fighting for you since you was a baby but nothing fell through"

I watched London buy him all the shit he never had just to make him happy and for him to act ungrateful cause of some lies his pops put in his head had me heated.

" But my dad sa-

" I don't give a fuck what he said honestly, ya mom protecting ya feelings cuz you a kid and she don't want you to know what ya old man really be on cuz she got a good heart like dat, she made you lunch dis morning?"

"Yes sir" I looked around for the lunch box in my car.

" Why you ain't take it and what you eat ?"

" I just didn't and nothing I didn't have lunch money" He tried to look sad, I waved him off.

" I don't feel bad for you, ya mom made you a big ass lunch and cuz you in ya feelings and wanted to hurt her you left it now you hungry right?"

" Yes sir"

" When I take you home you better sit ya ass down do ya homework and eat every last bite of dat lunch you hear me? I put it on everything if I see dat shit you pulled today ever again you and Emani ain't gonna be friends no more"

Kameron eyes got wide, I had to hit low I knew Emani was the only friend he had and he didn't want to lose her.

" Yes sir"

" I ain't tryna be mean to you Killa you my little nigga but ya mom is my baby and you ain't gonna be making her cry and shit"

" She cried? I didn't want to make her cry"He sighed playing with his hands just like London.

" Ya mom is emotional, da way you make her happy is giving her hugs and showing you grateful for da things she doing for you"

I pulled up to Nannys house, walking Kameron into the house, he went straight for the kitchen.

" How did it go?"London came from the den, I hugged her watching Kameron get the lunchbox from the fridge, sitting at the kitchen table opening up the lunchbox and book bag.

" I told you whatever it was I would fix it, consider it fixed L"

" Just like that ?" She asked me not believing it, I kissed her forehead.

" Go look in da kitchen.

London walked quietly to the kitchen seeing Kameron going in on the big ass sandwich she made him.

" How did you do that?" She looked back at me with her mouth wide open.

" I'm just dat nigga Boog or you forgot ?"

" I owe you babe" I rubbed my beard.

" All I want is da same good ass sandwich he got"

London smiled hugging me and getting on her tippy toes to get a kiss.

" You got it a big ass sandwich with some pussy for dessert" She whispered, I scooped her up in my arms making her screech.

" HUSSLE!"

"Kameron tell ya Nanny we'll be back in a hour lock up" Kameron nodded still chowing down not paying us too much attention

I ran with her in my arms out of the house, she laughed loud as hell.

" Think shit a joke after I get my dessert first you making me my sandwich Boog, assssss naked"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.5K 29
Nala, a 19 year old ambitious, loving and sometimes emotional black college student is new to the "West Coast" area. Which she barely survives if it...
1.5M 38.6K 23
Lavonte "King" Jones wasn't your average nigga. He owned the streets, and he was one of the head drugs dealers in the city of New Orleans. He's been...
13.2K 434 22
Being a ride or die girl takes hard work and dedication. You can't just rep the title without having the story to present it. Being that girl you got...