Lover boy (Style, Stan x Kyle...

By brianne_omah

Stan known Kyle since Pre-school but when middle school came around, Stan was confused and did not know who h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 7

2.6K 53 74
By brianne_omah

Me and Kyle were holding hands, I was dreaming of this moment since I started liking Kyle. Me and Kyle did not even speak, we just held hands. I felt my heart racing, I was trying to breathe but I couldn't and I did not want to move at all. I wanted to be with Kyle so bad but I did not know what would happen when we tell our friends and family. Then I broke the silence again, "Why did Ike tell me that you were hurting a lot?" I looked at Kyle and he looked down and did not say a word. "W-when you were dating Wendy, I knew you weren't happy and I hated seeing you like that. Even when you guys broke up, you still looked sad and I did not know how to help. I wanted to tell you how I felt but I was to scared that you would make fun of me and never talk to me again. So every night I would cry or think about us being together. It hurt a lot but I managed somehow." Kyle had tears in his eyes and all I did was hug him. "Hey do you want to come back to my place?" As I picked up his head, he smiled at me and nodded. I smile back at him, I grabbed his things, and we left his room holding hands.

When we walk down Kyle's stairs, we see Ike sitting on the couch. Ike seemed sad I really hope it was not because of our conversation early because I knew I would treat Kyle very well. Ike turns around and wipes away his tears. "Stan how did it go?" Ike looked so scared. "I would say everything went amazing" I look back at Kyle and his head was on my shoulder, smiling. "Ike will you be ok if I hang out with Stan this weekend?" I was so happy that I would be with Kyle this whole weekend. "Go get your Lover boy Kyle, I will be fine alone." Ike said super happy. "Please be safe Ike, love you." Kyle said looking at Ike. "Love you too big brother." Ike gave me Kyle a big hug before we left his house. But then Ike hugged me and said, "Please treat him well." "Don't worry Ike I will" I said with tears in my eyes and hugging Ike back. I let go of Ike and we both wave him goodbye. We leave Kyle's house and I could not have been happier. This was my dream for years now and it finally came true. I was so happy and I knew I would treat him well. Once we got to my house, I held his hand and dragged him up my stairs to my room. Once we got to my room, we stop holding hands so I could play some music. I saw Kyle sitting on my bed and he looked so confused on what I was doing.

"Stan what are you doing?" Kyle asked me. "I'm playing us a song, I think you will like." I got the song I wanted to play and I thought it was perfect. I started playing Billie Eilish because he loved her. I started playing Ocean Eyes and that was one of his favorite songs from her. When I got the song to play, I grabbed Kyle's hand and made him slow dance with me in my room. I grabbed his waist and he put his arms around my neck. I just looked in Kyle beautiful eyes and we smiled at each other. I leaned in and I kissed him. I been wanting to do that for so many years and it felt so right. I his lips crashed into mine, my heart started racing. When I pulled away and I grabbed his beautiful face. I pulled Kyle closer and I hugged him so hard. This was the best day of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 236K 98
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.8M 159K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.8M 36.8K 12
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.1M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...