love witch . michael langdon

By Ivory_Lollipop

❝ Maybe we had mistaken lust for love. ❞ ©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2019 PREVIOUSLY TARTARUS [AHS Season 8 Apocalyp... More

LOVE WITCH
playlist
epigraph
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen

chapter ten

2.6K 103 13
By Ivory_Lollipop

chapter ten

VERA SQUEEZED MICHAEL'S throbbing erection, earning a groan from him as he leaned against the wall and squeezed his eyes close. But then she quickly picked up his items and unlocked the door, leaving him high and dry. The blond had no choice but to follow him out of the changing room with a noticeable bulge in his pants. Vera grinned devilishly when she noticed him glaring at her while he desperately covered his erect length with a clothing piece. Heading over to the cashier booth, she placed all the items in front of the lady who was busy checking her boss' son out. Fortunately, Gavin Alcott was nowhere in sight. Vera thanked the heavens for that, even though she was literally a Demon.

The cashier lady rang their items out one by one and as the blonde was about to give her credit card, the said lady held out her hand.

"It's been paid, Ms. Blackwood."

Vera looked at her in confusion, "By who?"

"By me." Gavin Alcott appeared out of the numerous clothing racks, a teasing smirk plastered on his lips. His black hair was styled perfectly with gel, and his dark brown eyes glinted with mischief.  Vera rolled her eyes internally as she watched him give Michael a dirty look.

"You don't need to do that, Gavin," She told him firmly, her tone neutral as she zipped her small black purse, "I can pay."

Gavin took a few steps closer to her, "I'm surprised that you remember my name."

Vera narrowed her eyes into slits, "What do you want?"

"Dinner with you, of course," He leaned his elbow on the cashier counter, "To catch up on things. You did leave me without a word, didn't you?"

The blonde felt the Anti-Christ grip her hand from behind, "You know this man?"

"Baby," Vera lifted her head up to face Michael, feigning affection, "It's fine. He's an old friend."

Gavin's smirk fell upon overhearing their conversation. Vera swore she saw his fingers ball into a fist in anger as he glared at the two of them.

"So, this is the new guy you replaced me with?" He pointed a finger at the blonde, his brown eyes averting towards Michael, "I'm not just an old friend, boy. We used date before she left me without an explanation. Trust me; she'll do the same to you."

Vera stood her ground, "I made it clear to you, Gavin, that I only wanted your body, and nothing else. We fucked but there's no emotional connection whatsoever."

Gavin opened his mouth to utter a response, but he closed it as he looked at the ground. The blonde knew that he was somewhat in denial of what she just said. But it was the truth. Vera made it clear that their relationship was only built on lust. It was his fault that he thought it could be something more. Vera knew that she was a heart-breaker but she couldn't afford to build relationships when she knew that it wasn't going to last.

As soon as their items were finished being bagged, the blonde grabbed them, as well as Michael's hand.

"Let's go," She told her companion, her face devoid of any emotions as she licked her lips, "Thank you for the clothes, Gavin."

Gavin didn't say a word as they passed by him and exited the store, but the blonde knew that she would see him again soon.

Michael was awfully quiet as he helped her dump the bags into the trunk. He didn't say a word even when they got into the car and she started the engine. Vera watched the Anti-Christ for a spilt second, wondering what he was thinking. Maybe he took Gavin's word seriously. Or maybe he was angry that he was left high and dry just when he thought he was getting some action. Whatever his reason was for shutting up, Vera didn't really care. It's not like she had to please the blond all the time. Helping him was tedious enough for her to do.

Once they arrived back to the penthouse, Michael grabbed the bags from the trunk and headed to the building without bothering to wait for her. Rolling her eyes at his childish actions, she followed after him by transmuting up to her unit even though it took a bit of her energy. The Anti-Christ went straight into his room, slamming the door shut behind him with a loud thud. Vera didn't bother to pay much attention to her roommate's bratty attitude. She didn't need any of the blond's shit while she had to resort to babysitting him for who knows how long. If she thought she was being punished by helping the Devil collect some souls to take to Hell, taking care of the Anti-Christ was a whole new level. The blond was a pain in the ass.

Vera drank a couple glasses of red wine, champagne, bourbon and some scotch. Being with utterly stupid and mindless people had drained her up to the point that she thought she could sleep for a whole day which would be a record, since she rarely slept for even an hour or two. A part of her wished that she could get drunk just for once, so she could forget about what she was and what she did but she couldn't. She had to face everything with a sober mind and it sucked big time. Sure, being a high-ranked Demon had a lot of perks, but it also had a lot of cons. A lot of years had passed, but she still remembered every detail of the days that passed like it happened yesterday.

♥☠♥☠♥

THE NEXT DAY, Vera didn't bother to drive Michael to Kineros Robotics. She was tired of his shit and couldn't deal with it for another day. Instead, she hired a driver for him so someone could take him where he wanted to go and she wouldn't be bothered much by his annoying and childish ass.

The blonde took a long, warm bath; the smell of roses and lavender wafting through every corner of her penthouse. Stripping the expensive dress off of her body, she let it slip off the floor as she got into the bath tub. She scrubbed her skin thoroughly until it was raw and pinkish from the force she was using. Dipping her naked body a bit on the tub, she made sure to soak her long, blonde hair on its warm, soapy water.

Once she was finished, she wrapped her body with her favorite silky robe and dried her hair with a plain white towel. Vera walked over to her walk-in closet and picked up a long sleeved tight fitting black dress that showed off a generous amount of her chest and cleavage.

Just as she was about to exit her closet, the blonde heard the distant sound of her phone ringing, signaling that she had a guest. Groaning, she made her way to the electronic device and answered the call.

"Ms. Blackwood?" The receptionist's tone was eerily calm yet firm as she cleared her throat, "You have a guest here at the lobby. Should I send her up?"

"What's the name of this "guest"?"

There was a brief silence on the other line before the other woman's apprehensive voice came through.

"Her name is Cordelia Goode. She says that you know her?"

"Miss Supreme," Vera smirked wickedly upon the thought of the blonde witch, "Alright. Send her up."

___________________

UNEDITED

FILLER CHAPTER 

I'm sorry it's been shitty. the next one will be better, i hope! but tell me what you think <3

anyway i just came from a long trip and it's tiring but it's fun!

have a great weekend loves

love bela <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 1.2K 22
"𝐼 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟" 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 Coven (1/2) All rights to...
5.1K 164 19
| Fully written and finished | When Michael Langdon got lost he came across someone who reminded him of an Angel but that was far from the truth | A...
61.8K 1.1K 15
i know everybody let's you down ill do the same
183K 2.4K 10
Title says it all 😈