Tell me, tacheté.

By Glass-of-Freedom

Hey, tacheté, I just want to tell you that you take my breath away... More

ー❛01❜
ー❛02❜
ー❛04❜
ー❛05❜
ー❛06❜
ー❛07❜
ー❛08❜
ー❛09❜
ー❛10❜
ー❛11❜
ー❛12❜

ー❛03❜

82 6 1
By Glass-of-Freedom

「I did it. Place a packet of colors next to some pastries from the bakery of Thomas' parents on your desk. They are the best pastry chefs in the world, if you allow me to say it, just give a bite to their desserts and you feel in heaven and with an infinite happiness.

It's in these moments that I appreciate being a friend of Thomas, since I get a little discount.

When you saw the gift you smiled, by the way, you have a really beautiful smile, you should smile more often and stop looking at everyone with hate.

Tell me, tacheté, will you ever give me that smile just to me? If you knew that I gave you that gift... would your smile continue like this? 」 

 ーA hopeful Lafayette.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 12.1K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. 𐙚 | B L U E ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛�...
144K 10.6K 59
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...