Being The Only Girl

By DreamySha

Taylor grew up without knowing her mother ever since her mother died after giving birth to her. Taylor had to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 31

787 23 2
By DreamySha

Taylor POV

I woke up with a throbbing headache and I spent my morning in the toilet, puking. Also, I had to endure the pain in parts of my body cause of the tattoo. Apparently, I got my tattoos while I was drunk. I had a sentence on my right hips, which said 'trust love to make you go crazy' which surrounded with roses and skull. Then at the back of my left shoulder, I had an angel wings with smoke around it. And a dead few roses at my upper arm. But it's still pretty cool.

Seriously, am I that drunk?

Sam and I got late for school cause we argue about me staying home. I told him I don't want to stay and Sam reluctantly agreed few minutes later.

During the lesson, I was having a hard time to stay awake. I even caught and being warned that if I sleep again, I'll have to serve detention. And that what it takes, for me to stay awake the whole lesson.

It was lunch time now.

I sat on the table with at grunt. I put my hands on my head, groaning. "I can't take it no more." I grumbled, feeling annoyed with the noise. Jake snorted when he got to the table, "What happened to you? You got high or something last night?" He joked.

"Bingo!" Sam said as he pass me a water and an Apple. Jake eyes widened, "And you didn't even invite? Some friend you are Taylor." He said, feigning hurt as he put his hand on his chest. I rolled my eyes and gulp down the water.

"How's the pain?" Sam asked.

I groaned, "I have no idea why I even got drunk and did this!" I exclaimed. Austin perk up, "Did what?" He ask curiously with excitement.

Sam stare at me before turning to his friends, "Our girl right here got drunk and manage to get home, with a few tattoos on her body." He told them. Their eyes widened and Jake's lips stretch to a huge smile, "Oh no way! Our little girl grew up so fast." He said as he wipe a none existent tears.

I rolled my eyes. "Ooh let me see it." Austin exclaimed happily like a little kid. I shrug, "After school alright." I said as I wince when I tried to stretch.

"How are you gonna survive basketball then?" Sam ask smugly as he quirk his eyebrows, "You know your jersey is sleeveless, and your tattoo at your upper arm will totally on full display."

I groaned, "Why didn't I think about that?" I exclaimed and stood up just as the bell rang.

I got to my locker and dumb some of my stuff there, when someone grabbed my arm and turn me around. I hissed at the sudden turn as my shoulder brush past the locker door, making the tattoo area pain. I glare at the whoever turn me, but my eyes softened when I only see it was Jared. He is a messed. His hair stick up in all direction, I assume from the way he keep running his fingers through it in frustration. And his dark circle under his eyes definitely didn't go unnoticed.

"What do you want Jared?" I ask, tired from arguing and avoiding him.

He look at me intently. His gaze definitely make me feel uncomfortable. "We need to talk." He said firmly. I raised my eyebrows, both in anger and amused. "Really? Do we now? What are we gonna talk about this time? How you fell hard for me and you want to be with me? And then, you going to cheat on me after?"

"Taylor, listen I-" He said but I cut him off, "No you listen, do you know how many times we have 'talked' about how you fuck things up, but still you fucked things up all over again when I gave you, your chance. When I fucking forgive you." I snapped.

He sigh and ran his hand through his hair before blew out a breath, I assume trying to calm his anger. "I need you to trust me Taylor."

I shook my head, laughing humorless. "Trust you? Oh I trust you alright but look where it got me." I spat, feeling my anger bubbled up. I take a few deep breath, "I think it's best if you leave me alone Jared." I said quietly before moving past him.

"You need to stop walking away from stuff like this Taylor." He gritted out as he grab my arm from walking another step. I whirl around, feeling annoyed. "Then what do you want me to do? Wait for you to man up and fight for me?" I yelled.

His eyes hardened, "You know I'd fight for you. But how can I fight someone who isn't even there? I never chose any of this to happened Taylor, I don't. I gave you, your space. I just want you to listen but you wouldn't. Its not fair for me. Stop referring me as the bad guy when I tried to fix things with you, and all you did was nothing. You know, its like I'm the only one who care about making 'us' works. Its like I'm the only one doing this, I'm the only into this. Cause you know why? Everytime things gone wrong, You ran. You bolted out. You chickened out. Its frustrating knowing I'm the only one who care enough to fix this fucking thing up. So don't you dare put the blame on me."

"You know I want to so badly be with you. But you don't even want to try and clear things up with me. You left things hanging. So how can you move on with life like that, knowing you haven't solve a problem?" He said with so much pain and anger laced in his voice. I stood frozen on my spot, no words to say. "I hurt too Taylor. You're not the only with emotion. With feelings. I hurt too." He whisper quietly, voice cracking at the end. His hand on my arm loosened before he let go completely.

He stare into my eyes one more time before slowly leaning in and peck my forehead, and turn around walking away. This time, I'm the one who watch him walk away from me. He left me standing here, just like how I always left him.

What have I done? I was so focus on my sadness, I didn't realize that he hurt too. God, I'm so selfish.

Darrel POV

"Dude, stop doing this to yourself man." I said as I put my hand on his shoulder. He chuckle and push my hand away, "What? This is better than me mopping around." He slurred as he down another glass.

I sigh and rubbed my face.

The last time I saw him this fuck up, it was the time when Olivia cheated on him. That girl means a lot to him and when she do stuff like that, it took a toll on him. But Taylor, I can see she has a huge effect on Jared. He chuckle and got up from his stool. He stumble through the crowd and out the club, I groaned and follow him. He walk around, with his jack daniels on his hand, singing 'We are young'. In other days, I would laugh at this. But knowing, he was here in the first place, cause his heart got broken all over again, well it make me feel sad for him.

I mean, I would happily said that I actually already had a girl in my arm. Clara. Yes, shocker. She's Taylor's friend. No one know as Clara told me, she want to keep us low profile for the time being and of course, I respected her decision. We've been going out for a month now when I first met her at the hospital, when she visited Taylor.

Bad timing to think about my girl.

I curse myself before jogging after Jared, who somehow standing beside the tree with his arm around the tree and, I think he was flirting with the tree?

"Your secret safe with me baby." Jared said as he look up at the tree.

I groaned and drag him away. "No, you monster, you can't separate me from my love. I'll come back for you baby!" He yelled. I just stickers as I push him on the passanger side of the car before jogging around and got in the driver's side.

"Keys." I said as I held my hand out for Jared to hand me his car keys.

He's the one who drive me here. He look at me weirdly, "What key?" He asked. I just take a huge deep breath before digging in his pocket. His eyes widened, "Are you trying to feel me up Darrel? Dude, I don't rolled that way man. But you can give me bj anyway." He slurred with a grinned at the one.

I look at him horrified, "Don't even think about that man. That's gross. Just disgusting. Ugh."

"Yet, your hands in my pockets, feeling me up." He said with a cheeky smile.

I sigh, "Dude you're really annoying when you drunk." I muttered. He smirk, "That's not what she said though."

I just chuckled and shook my head at my pervert/horny bestfriend. It's seriously been a long time, since I last saw him got himself this drunk.

Kat POV

I walk around the corner, just as I was being roughly grab by the arm. My fist are ready to punch the idiot, when it was only Taylor. I look at her wide eyes. "Where's my mother?" She ask, not harshly. But in a hard voice.

Her hair is up in a ponytail, she's wearing her crop top and shorts with her lace up boots. But what caught my attention is definitely the sight of her tattoo that is by her hip. I didn't see completely, just a little glimpse as I was standing very near and few inch taller than her. She's back home, why?"

"I need to see her. Right now." She gritted out.

I look at her curiously, "Mum is not in New York Taylor. She's back in London." I told her softly. She clench her fist, "Then take me there." She snapped.

"Why?"

"Because. I need to settle things between her." She exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. I sigh, "You have finals and graduation to attend Tay. Maybe during the summer?" I suggested in hope she will agree.

Her jaw clench.

"Its now or never Kat."

I ran my fingers through my hair. "I'll call her." I stated before taking my phone out. I keep my eyes on Taylor as I waited for Mum to answer the phone. Taylor is breathing fine now, like she's more calm. But judging by her eyes, I know she's far from calm.

Something must have happened for her to act this way. She never been harsh towards someone. She's always try to keep her cool even when she's dying to shout inside.

Mum pick up at the third ring.

"Someone likes to speak with you." I told her before hand over the phone to Taylor. She stare at the phone for a minute before reaching out and press the phone at her ear.

"Your fucking stupid moron of a husband found me." She spat through the phone and I can feel the tension in the air just then.

Dad? But he said, he's out for business trio for couple of weeks or maybe a month. Is he lying? Or could Taylor be lying? But why would she lied about dad?

This is just as confusing as the first time when dad told me he's gonna marry someone else.

~~~

Comment & Vote!
Sorry if it's short chapter and I'm sorry for the many plot twist here and there. And I'm sorry if throughout the chapter, you got frustrated cause believe me, I got frustrated too.
xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 2.7K 44
Hate; feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone or something) Carter Shay is a seventeen year old girl who's grown up with everything handed to...
377 39 18
A girl named Amaya is living a false life thinking that the father she is living with is her real father not knowing that the person she hates and...
42K 1.2K 35
" 'I lost my Cinderella, I think it's time to go find her.' he said and smiled as he placed his hands on my mask." ---- Y/n is a tall smart ass girl...
5K 662 38
You all know the bad boy good girl story, you don't know the one where a clichΓ© story turns into a brutal murder mystery. Luke's parents have had eno...