His Princess !! DISCONTINUED...

By Batman0131

Joclyn Woods looks like any other 17 year old, but no one knows what happens beyond the closed doors of her "... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note
Chapter 4
Cover stuff..
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Sorry
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
AHHH!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
🎉WINNERS OF THE FIRST COVER CONTEST!!🎉
Chapter 18
Not an update
Chapter 19
Hey!!! Still not an update
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (preview)
Guys...

Chapter 25

1.3K 18 1
By Batman0131

So like I've never been kissed before so I'm just going off other books I've read 🤭 Deuces ✌️

Also this is after I discontinued the book. I realized I never finished this chapter so here's the unfinished version.

Recap:

   "I know you're probably confused as to why I did this. Oh god, this is going to sound so cliche. When I saw you at the orphanage, I could not get you out of my mind. Your beautiful green eyes and sweet voice captured me and all I thought about was you and making you mine. You are the most sweetest, most gorgeous, and smartest woman I have met. I wouldn't be like this without you. I can't even imagine living without you and walking up to you in my arms every morning. So I have something important to say. Joclyn Woods...

Joclyn's POV

   "Joclyn Woods... I am completely and utterly in love with you," he finished in a whisper. My mouth hung open and I was at a loss of words. My eyes darted across his face to see if this was some prank and he was joking but all I saw was certainty and adoration.

   "I know with my whole heart I love you. You're my last thought at night and the first thing I think about in the morning. You've consumed my whole being. And it's okay if you don't feel the same way towards me, I completely understa-." I cut him off.

   "Grayson... I- I love you too," I whispered back as a smile made its way on my face. His eyes met mine and I was pulled into a trance once again. His warm hands held my face and I unconsciously leaned into them. My eyes slowly shut as his face got closer and closer to mine.

   "Can I kiss you? Please?" He whispered. I gave a slight nod, too scared to disrupt this moment. His warm and minty breath fanned across my face and then I felt it. His soft lips on mine.

I, Joclyn Woods, was being kissed by the Grayson. I thought that when people talked about sparks flying when they kissed was ludicrous but I was wrong. It was amazing. I felt his lips smile against mine and I couldn't help but do the same. It was like it was meant to be. His hands, warm and gentle, cupped my face so tenderly and adoringly as if I was going to break. My hands gravitated to his soft hair and I pulled myself even closer. It was like we both couldn't get enough. Everything else faded. It was just me and Grayson and Grayson and me. It was all that mattered.

   I pulled away, trying to catch my breath. Our foreheads touched and we just stood, basking in each other's presence.

   "Wow," I whispered as I opened my eyes only to see him staring at me with a gentle smile that widened.

   "Wow indeed," he chuckled back, showing his pearly teeth and dimples. I've never seen him so happy, I want him to always be like this. How can such a perfect human being love me? His hands were still cupping my cheeks, his right one fiddling with my ear, sending shivers down my spine and I think he noticed as his smile turned to a smirk.

   "Sensitive, are we?" I blushed hard and pushed him away. It didn't affect him the slightest as he let out a deep laugh. His thick arms came around him as his head rested on my shoulder.

   "I'm sorry for teasing you but I'll never get tired of seeing your adorable blush. I just love you so much, little baby. Who else is going to tease you if not me," he smiled against my ear.

   "I'm not little! And you're just a bully to me." I tried to act upset but to no avail. He was just so sweet and warm and loving, I could never be upset with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 1.3K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
945 47 31
"Do not find love. Let love find you" -------------- "What did he do this time, princess?" Grayson purrs in my ear. He actually purrs. Pushing him b...
173K 2.8K 22
Previously known as "The Bad Boy Saved Me" CRINGY AS FUCKK JUST WARNING YOU I'M SO SORRY FOR HOW THIS IS WRITTEN, I'VE NEVER EDITED IT, IT'S DEFINIT...
359K 7.6K 32
"So you like cuddling with me?" she asks me "if I say yes can I cuddle you more?" I ask her "No" she says to me "Then no I don't like cuddling with...