incorrect • bwwm

By elisimone_

her name is bambi a smart ass korean/black girl who along with a big ass brain has a big ass mouth. she also... More

prologue
numbah one
numbah two
numbah three
numbah four
numbah five
numbah six
numbah seven
numbah eight
numbah nine
numbah ten
numbah eleven
numbah twelve
numbah thirteen
numbah fourteen
numbah fifteen
sorry
numbah sixteen
yall...
numbah eighteen
numbah nineteen
numbah twenty
numbah twenty-one

numbah seventeen

6.3K 218 65
By elisimone_

***

bambi and alec threw themselves on the floor as the gunshots rang through the air. alec covered bambi with his body as his hand shot under his chair and grabbed a gun before he sprang up and began shooting at the masked assailant. bambi began mumbling a string of curse words. she stood up after they were dead.

"this is really some bullshit" bambi said as she slid off her shoes knowing she couldn't move quickly in the slides.

alec turned to her before he let out a loud sigh going to his closet and opening it up to small keypad. he quickly typed in a number sequence opening a secret door in the closet revealing multiple guns and knives placed on the walls.

"this doubles as a safe room, stay in here while i go handle this" alec said grabbing a bulletproof vest, 2 other guns, and a knife.

"HA, nigga please" bambi said pulling on a bullet proof vest, 2 knives, and 2 guns. alec looked at her with a sigh before deciding to not press the issue. he nodded his head at her and they quickly made their way out the room. with guns raised they moved quickly and quietly.

"my cousin, xanaria, narco ? where are they ?" she asked alec. "the computer room and the files for the workers are in the same room. your cousin is probably downstairs" he quickly explains.

"go to the file room, im going to get my cousin" bambi said. alec couldn't even say anything before she was rushing down the stairs barefoot.

"fuck !!" he damn near screamed. with a frustrated groan, he made his way to the file room shooting anybody that wasn't one of his workers. bambi crept her way down the stairs making as little noise as possible. she knew only dumbasses split up during shit like this but she quickly decided that she's a trained assassin. she got this.

she heard people moving rapidly as she went further down the stairs. once she got down there she peaked around the corner and took in the situation. all the workers were on the ground dead, or tied up. her cousin and his people were standing in a circle looking unimpressed by the 12 guys standing around them with guns pointed at their faces.

with a deep breathe she raised both guns before walking in shooting. she made sure to shoot them all specifically in the neck because that's where they lacked any protection. although the russians had many in numbers, they had basically no training whatsoever so of course when bambi began shooting they all kind of panicked and began frantically shooting at her missing terribly. well except one guy who managed to graze her leg.

she grunted before she kept shooting, eventually killing them all within about 20 seconds. her cousin looked at her with a grin on his face before moving his head toward the kitchen. almost instantly 7 people came out the kitchen ready to attack her.

bambi launched herself at them grabbing her knife slicing at their arms and hips. they came at her from all sides, one grabbing her from behind. she leaned back kicking two in the chest and headbutting the one who had a hold of her.

finally deciding to help, javon stepped in shooting 2 dead leaving bambi to shoot the remaining. they heard footsteps coming down the stairs and instantly turned with their guns raised only to see alec, narco, and xanaria.

they lowered them before looking at each other in silence.

"y'all, we gotta get the fuck outta here" redd said, he being on of her cousins men. they began moving quickly. javon and his men out the door as bambi, narco, alec, and xanaria raced to the garage which actually doubled as an armory.

"we'll both take an suv, pack it up" alec said as he through open the door to the garage after putting in the code. narco went over unlocking armory and grabbed two sets of black suv keys throwing one at alec.

xanaria and bambi began loading up both the cars with weapons as they boys soon moved to help them. once the car was packed the alec whispered something in narco's ear before they all took off.

bambi sat in the passenger seat silent before deciding to say something. "alec. what are we gonna do?" she asked. alec glanced at her as she looked at him worried before gripping the steering wheel.

"right now survive, then conquer" he said he glared at the road in front of him.

someone just shot up their main base of operations. and if they found the main ones, the others could've been shot up too. to say he was angry was saying the least, he was actually trying his best not to go crazy right mostly because he was driving.

bambi continued to look at him before she looked down at her thigh, which was bleeding. alec hasn't noticed it yet and she planned to keep it that way until they got to wherever they were going. she saw how his fists continued tightening around the wheel.

she raised one her hands kind of worried, before she placed it on one of his hands. his face snapped to her before going right back to face the front. his hand relaxed instantly and the one which she had a hold on let go as she clasps their hands together.

alec let out a breathe as he continued driving. "i'm gonna stop at a gas station, i know you're hungry, and this drive is pretty long. i'll need coffee" he says.

bambi nods as she began stroking his hand trying to help him relax which it did. not 5 minutes later did they stop at gas station and did he go inside. bambi climbed over to the drivers seat and slid off her shoes once more.

alec came back soon eneough looking at her confused but she just gestured to the passenger seat.

"look, you're stressed. i can see that, so just write down the address in my notes and i'll get us there. xanaria has a cover over my phone, technically it wasn't even bought" she explained.

alec looked at her with tired eyes before a small smile crept onto his face. he leaned over putting his index finger under her chin as he brought her in for a small kiss.

"what would i do without you?" he said before handing her the coffee he planned to drink from, which she took a sip of.

"according to that trap house, babe you'd be dead" she said with a wink pecking him on the lips before handing him her phone.

he chuckled before typing in the address to her notes. she smiled again before starting the car and driving off, discreetly typing in the address to a specific app made my xanaria herself, that could find certain places even off the grid. ugh, love her.

as bambi drove she heard a small thump. she turned and saw alec with his head down, leaning on the window, eyes closed, sleep. he was exhausted, you could see in the bags under his eyes. bambi was too, but he was the one who had to deal with it all, despite her being by his side.

she turned back to the road and tightened her hands around the wheel feeling angry, having to take deep breathes to calm herself. she prided herself in being in control of her emotions but it made her another type of furious knowing that someone was trying to hurt alec.

she loved alec, and would do anything to keep him safe from harm.

and anyone in her way, would be killed on sight.

***

bambi pulled up to the safe house just in time to see xanaria get out of the car. once she parked, she looked at alec before she touched his arm softly. unfortunately he reacted and threw a punch her way.

she caught it before looking at him with a raised eyebrow. he sighed and brought his arm back and rubbing his face.

"i'm sorry baby" he said. she shook her head kissing his chin before stepping out of the large suv.

xanaria walked her way and hugged her, glad that she made it to the safe house in tact.

"come on, let's get the stuff out the car" bambi said. x nodded and they helped each other unload the car. as thy did so, they heard a thud. they looked and saw that alec, fucking passed out.

bambi, narco, and x ran towards him and checked his pulse. it was fine, but she was still worried so she checked his body for any severe wounds. she lifted his shirt and saw a deep stab wound and it made her want to knock alec ass out for not telling her, you know if he hasn't already passed out. narco sighed before hunching and picking him up.

"i'll put him in his bedroom then i'll-" narco began but xanaria interrupted him.

"then you'll lay your ass down. me and bambi are the only ones who got out the house with only scratches and bruises. meanwhile he was stabbed and you were shot." xanaria said balling her fists up.

"she's right. we'll unload the cars, put the stuff in the house, then make an outline of what happened and the things we should do about it. i'm a trained assassin and she's a hacker and expert marksman, we got this" bambi said giving him a knowing look before turning to xanaria who had the same look on her face.

"but-" narco started.

"but nothing. patch him up, patch yourself up, then go lay down some fucking where" xanaria said taking a step forward.

"you know better than to underestimate us. just let us handle this" bambi said crossing her arms.

narco sighed before he went inside while carrying alec. the girls looked at each other nodding before continuing what they were doing. the girls made sure all the bag were secure before creating a system which made it easier for the both of them to bring all of them in the house.

once they were all inside, the two breathed in sighs or relief before closing and locking the door, xanaria doing her thing with the security system since she didn't ask for the code before the two boys went to rest.

as she did that bambi searched the home for an armory of some kind where they could put the guns. she came across a steel vault down stairs in the basement and assumed that, this was it.

"ayo x, you done?!" she yelled from downstairs. she could soon hear the footsteps of xanaria coming down with her phone in hand.

"i think i found the armory" bambi said.

"you're right, this is it. while you were searching the house i found a room with a computer system inside, so naturally i looked into and found blueprints. this is for sure it. unfortunately they don't keep the passcodes online, they know them and the systems aren't connected the computer systems to make people unable to get into it." she said knocking on the door a bit to test the thickness of the door.

"alright, well since we don't know the code. you do you tippy tap thing and i'll start bringing the bags down." bambi said. x nodded and began, plugging her phone into the system that unlocked the door.

meanwhile bambi went up the stairs to grab the several bags. she grabbed two at a time, bring them down and once she did this twice x had opened the door and began putting them inside.

bambi did this 5 more times before she was in the armory alongside x putting guns on shelves, putting ammo in more convenient places and taking 2 pistols for herself and x who stuck them in holders that they'd acquired from the armory.

"alright so we go shower because we're covered in blood and we stink. then we come down and figure something out" xanaria suggested. bambi nodded grabbing her holder before the two departed making sure the they closed the armory before they headed upstairs finding their rooms.

once bambi reached her room she saw alec still passed out on the bed patched up at least. she smiled a bit before heading to the bathroom to shower.

she took a quick 10 minute shower before we stepped out and dried off. she looked in the closet and found a set of plain female clothes and plain make clothes. she put on grey singlet, with some black loose pants, a pair of socks, and some black timberlands she found in the closet before she put her gun holder back on and went back downstairs.

she sat on the couch letting her back sink into the cushions as she breathed a sigh of relaxation. xanaria soon came down in virtually what she had on but with a black shirt.

she sat next to bambi groaning at the feelings of her tense body sinking into the couch.

"okay, so. what's first?" xanaria asked bambi after a couple minutes of them sitting.

bambi sighed meaning forward hearing her back crack as she did so. she palmed her hands into fist leaning her chin on it.

"well for one. we gotta find a way to contact my cousin" bambi said.

"easy. well, for me" xanaria said sitting up a bit.

"next, we plan of course. i don't know how we're gonna do that without those two because we inevitably have to factor them into the equation. we could plan for them, but it would probably bet better to wait for everyone to have a say, and better understanding of what exactly they're doing" bambi explained. x nodded, understanding.

"then, me and you are gonna train. you can shoot expertly, but you still got kidnapped that one time so you need basic combat training if you're ever out of reach of a gun" bambi said.

xanaria clapped her hands excited. "i always wanted to learn how to fight"

"but, what do we do now" xanaria asked.

"the only logically thing to do is just, disappear. temporarily of course" bambi said looking at her.

xanaria nodded. "i'll get to work on that first, then i'll start on contacting your cousin" she said. "what're you going to do?" she asked.

"train i guess" bambi said with a shrug.

"what about the 'outline'?" xanaria asked.

"i have a photographic memory, i know everything that happened. well include it all in the plan" bambi said.

xanaria nodded standing up holding out her hand for bambi bringing her up as well.

the two nodded at each other, then parted ways once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
4M 86.5K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
551K 49.7K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
103K 4.9K 40
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...