numbah fifteen

***

bambi sat in the bath the day after the whole russian thing. the water was hot, and she had 2000s r&b playing in the back as she just soaked.

her hair was clipped up as she inhaled deeply smelling the eucalyptus aromatherapy soap. before she knew it the water was getting cold, and it was time to get out. she sighed climbing out and grabbing nearby towel.

she exited the bathroom seeing alec on the bed watching tv. bambi sighed going to her clothes and pulling on some panties, and a singlet. alec glanced at her as she got in the bed hugging him sideways.

"hi" she said. alec chuckled at her before grabbing her and holding her close to his chest.

"they ordered pizza hut, a lot too. it's gone be here in a minute" alec said holding her close. bambi sprung up happy.

"i haven't had pizza in like a year" she said. alec looked at her excited face as she escaped his arms going to her bag and pulling on some shorts before she looked at him expectantly.

alec got up swinging his arm around her as always as the couple walked down the stairs smelling the scent of hot pizza. sun walked in with like 6 boxes of pizza, with a desert box on top.

"get it while its hot!"

soon the 8 teens were in the living room watching tv with each other eating pizza. alec sat on the floor in between bambi's leg with a slice of cheese pizza in his hand.

"bro what the fuck are we watching?" asked xanaria sitting in narcos lap.

"lions although are not built for speed. they must surround the zebra, but zebra's have a fierce kick. even lions must be cautious when taking down these animals" spoke the tv.

narco shh'd her. "it's nature nigga" he said as they continued to watch.

and thats what they did, eat pizza, watch a nature documentary before they return to their rooms. bambi looked at her bloated stomach patting it before she threw her shorts off and proceeded to throw herself on the bed.

alec then came to the door and saw her on the bed on the bed holding her stomach. alec smiled and laid down next to her. bambi let out a huff before bringing her hands up and basically slamming them on her stomach.

"i ate too much, now i'm fat" bambi said as she rolled over and wrapped her arms around his torso. alec wrapped his arms around her as well only to pop her in the ass.

"ow, alec damn" bambi said with a wince before she moved her head to look at him with furrowed eyebrows. alec just tightened his hold on her as he spoke.

"you're perfect, now shut the fuck up and take yo ass to sleep"

***

it was their last day of being in the house. spring break was near over so the teens decided to make it count.

instead of using x's fairly small speaker, bambi had alec help her bring the big speaker out from the garage, then she, xanaria, sydney, and charlie traveled to the grocery store.

the four friends walked up and down the aisles picking up a multitude of snacks for their friends. xanaria's lazy ass was in a whole nother basket being pushed by bambi.

oh and it's like 2 in the afternoon.

"get some fruit, we gon make a big bach of my special concoction" bambi said with a wink. sydney laughed as she began to load fruit into the basket while charlie stood off, farther down the aisle trying to choose what kind of cake to make.

nobody suggested it, but charlie wanted some cake so that's what he's gonna make. with a sigh he grabbed a box of strawberry cake mix, chocolate cake mix, and lemon cake mix before he stood up and dumped it in the basket.