𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐋 {𝟏𝟖+}

By holyvixen

Why don't you get a taste? Golden girl Alison Rivers has it all: brains, looks, money, a father who adores he... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
Epilogue

XLIII

96.3K 2.2K 1.1K
By holyvixen

My breath was coming out in short bursts, my heart beating faster with each step that brought us closer to my bedroom. I, Alison Rivers, was nervous about having the man of my dreams in my bed. "So... Here's where I sleep." I stated the obvious, closing the door after letting him walk inside.

"Definitely suits you." He commented with a faint smile, looking around him, studying the details of his dear mistress' boudoir. "Although these white silk sheets only fit your innocent face, not your body or your mind."

I tilted my head to the side and gave him my big doe eyes, faking cluelessness. "How so?"

Lorenzo smiled, having caught up on my game. His fingers came to my collarbone and trailed down to the deep valley of my breasts, making my skin erupt in goosebumps. "You know what this body does to a man, Alison. It drives him crazy, it drove me crazy. And this brain of yours... You're a deadly combination, and you know it. You're dangerous." He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in for a rough kiss, as if he were trying to punish me for the very things he had just told me.

"Wait." I pushed him away and went to where my vanity was, taking my phone and sending a quick text to my dad, informing him that I was going to go to Lydia's place. "Good, now no one will interrupt us." I said as I strode back towards him, stopping right in front of his imposing frame and dropping to my knees. I brought my hands to his leather belt and started undoing it while biting my bottom lip in anticipation. It was probably weird, but I had been longing to breathe in his scent, for his dick always smelled so manly yet clean.

"You don't have to, Alison." He murmured, sweetly stroking the side of my face and my hair as I dragged down the zipper.

I stilled in place and looked up at him. "You don't like it when I suck you off?" I asked in a small voice, feeling genuinely insecure, for no man would ever turn down a blowjob, unless he didn't like the way it was performed. What if the man of my life didn't like the way I pleasured him? I had always done my best, was it not enough for him?

He chuckled, his expression telling me that he found my question stupid, ridiculous even. "What? I love the way you do it, Ali. I just... I don't want it to seem as though I'm using you."

With my confidence now restored, I waved my hand in dismissal and proceeded with pushing his slacks and undergarments down, till they were just a messy heap of fabric around his ankles and his beautiful erection was right in my face. I knew that Lorenzo wasn't using me, it was evident.
I wrapped my fingers around his stiff member and inhaled deeply, an immediate sensation of happiness spreading throughout my body, making me release a copious amount of wetness that completely soaked my panties. "I made you leak already." I observed with complacency, beginning to slide my hand back and forth and leaning in to collect that glistening drop of precum with my tongue.

A shaky breath escaped from him, acting as a turn on for me. "If being with you means being constantly hard, kissing you means getting a little wet. I bet you can say the same." He said in amusement.

"There's only one way to find out." I teased, before putting my mouth to better use. I parted my lips and stuck out my tongue, fluttering it around the tip and then taking it into my mouth, sucking gently on it.

Lorenzo let out a low moan, automatically curling his fingers in my hair and gripping it tightly. "Good girl, Ali. Good girl."

"Mmm... Isn't this better than being stuck in your office?" I mused sultrily, already knowing the answer. I momentarily released him and focused on unbuttoning my shirt, freeing my ample breasts, exposing them for him only.

He reached out for my left one, slipping his hand in the cup of my bra and covering it with his palm, fondling it whilst I abandoned all pretenses and stuffed my throat with him. "Fuck! Oh, this is so much better, piccola." He gasped, rolling my nipple between his thumb and index finger, applying increasingly more pressure until it almost became painful.

I gagged when he thrust his hips forward, and I pulled away after 5 minutes of devoted sucking. There were tears in my eyes, but I was unbelievably aroused and happy. "Sorry, you caught me off guard." I apologized with a light, cute giggle, expecting him to laugh it off and let me resume my work.

However, he didn't do that. With a serious expression— that made me believe that I had angered him, he grabbed my arms and lifted me up, throwing me on my bed. "I never found girls in school uniforms hot, still don't. You, on the other hand..." He licked his lips and stalked towards me, his stare resembling that of a hunter ready to catch his prey.

"What are you doing?" I was hit by a twinge of nervousness when I saw the look in his eyes, although I couldn't pinpoint exactly why. Maybe it was due to the sudden change in his behavior, which had me realizing that I had no idea what he was going to do next. The feeling of not having any sort of control over the situation was making me anxious, and I only found comfort in the knowledge that he wasn't going to hurt me.

Lorenzo discarded his shoes and climbed on top of me, pushing me down in order to make me lie on the bed. He crawled down my body and stopped when I felt his breath against the front of my panties, hooking his fingers in the waistband and impatiently taking them off. "It's my turn to get a taste."

"But I wasn't finished!" I protested with a pout, pressing my legs together and hiding the ultimate treasure from him.

He tried to mimic the voice in which I had previously spoken, that cute, small one. "You don't like it when I eat you out?"

I rolled my eyes, yet I couldn't suppress the amused grin that pulled at the corners of my lips. It felt nice to be able to play around with him, and it made me think that maybe, just maybe, he was in the process of developing feelings for me.
I opposed no resistance when he spread my legs, I shamelessly let him look at my glistening, most private body part.

Lorenzo didn't bother to take my skirt off, in fact, he purposely made me keep my uniform on. With him being such a virtuous man, it didn't come as a shock that he didn't find girls in uniforms hot, especially with him being a principal, thus being surrounded by them every day. But the schoolgirl fantasy is quite common in men and women alike, and I clearly was the exception. I didn't turn him on because I wore a uniform, the uniform turned him on because I wore it.
"You're dripping wet." He muttered mostly to himself, laying his thumb on my clit and gently rubbing it in circles. "Tell me, have you slept with anyone else after me?"

Was he jealous?
"No." I replied truthfully, raising my hips in a silent request for his mouth.
How could I ever go back to meaningless sex after having experienced the exhilarating euphoria that came with giving myself to the man that I loved? Not that I ever did it that often in the first place.

He didn't add anything after that, for he immediately latched at the source of my wetness with utter thirst, resembling that of a parched man. His arms wrapped around my thighs, keeping me as close to him as humanly possible as he drank me up.

I was already squirming under his ministrations, the double stimulation making me see stars. Even though his mouth was solely working on my folds, the tip of his nose kept hitting and rubbing my clit in a disorderly fashion that nevertheless had me wanting more.

The sexy devil unexpectedly shoved his tongue inside of me, running it along my walls, taking it out and pushing it back in, fucking me with it.

"Mmmyesss! Oh my! Yes!" I moaned loudly, closing my legs around his head whilst carelessly humping his face, too enraptured in the pleasure he was giving me to care about whether it was uncomfortable for him or not.

Lorenzo continued his merciless assault, bringing me a hair's breadth away from coming before completely stopping and extricating himself from me, a devious smirk taunting my desperation.

"Why?!" I almost screamed breathlessly, once again pressing my thighs together in a futile attempt to get a little bit of friction that would soothe my aching need to come, all the while he laughed at me.

He started to unbutton his shirt, watching me glare at him and pant with need. "You deserve it and you know it. Little cocktease. Now get undressed or I'll rip these clothes off of you." He ordered firmly, discarding his expensive shirt and kicking off his slacks and his boxers.

I unwittingly bit my lower lip at his words and, most relevantly, at his tone. Could it be that he was planning on letting his pent-up anger out on me? Was he going to use my body as his own personal stress reliever? Was he going to destroy me?
I certainly hoped so.
In order to get him even more riled up, I got on my knees and pushed my blouse past my shoulders, letting it slowly glide onto my bed whilst I busied my hands with my skirt, which I also slipped off in a teasing manner, sinuously swinging my hips left and right in the meantime.

Lorenzo was getting impatient, it was noticeable in the way his jaw clenched and his eyes narrowed as he stared at me. His hands shot forward, negligently taking hold of the sides of my panties and hastily dragging them down my legs, with such force that I was thankful they didn't rip.

I knew that my bra was next and that it was going to receive the same treatment— if not worse, so I quickly unclasped it and flung it across the room, not really caring about where it was going to land. It was still better than ruining it.

"Fucking tease." He hissed quite aggressively, circling my throat with his palm and pushing me back down onto the bed. "I'm going to fuck you so hard for this, just get a condom first." He instructed, stroking his delicious length with the hand that had been obstructing my airways just a few seconds before.

I shook my head and spread my legs wider, allowing him to settle in-between them. "I don't want it."

That latex glove was an object that I had grown to hate ever since he had decided to use it.
Lorenzo had been the first man to get inside of me bare, skin against skin, and at that moment I had been so thankful for using condoms with the other two men I'd had sex with. Feeling him slide against me without any barrier had been a breathtaking experience, one that I craved to relive.

"Are you on the pill?"

Shit.
Since I would always resort to condoms, I seldom took the pill, to the point where I just stopped completely, for it made no sense to take it sporadically. I hadn't really expected for the man that I loved to begin an affair with me after all that had happened. "No."

"Then you know what you've got to do, baby."

I huffed very exaggeratedly and twisted my torso to the right, stretching my arm and pulling open the top drawer of my nightstand, grabbing a condom which I then threw in his face, angered not only by his request but also by the harsh slap that must have clearly left a bright red handprint on my left buttcheek. "That hurt, you idiot."

He chuckled amusedly as he rolled that stupid thing on. "I've hit you harder than this and all you've done was moan." Once again, he pushed my legs open, as far as they would go, and guided his marvelous dick between them. The tip was pressed against my clit, stroking it gently, running up and down. "But now I want to hear you scream." And he slammed into me without any forewarning, knocking the air out of my lungs with one simple movement.

"F— fuck!" I exclaimed breathlessly, my fingers grasping the first thing they encountered: his forearms, in which I dug my long nails, undoubtedly yet unintentionally leaving my mark on them, on him.

Lorenzo didn't even think about standing still and giving me the time to adjust to him, he immediately began to fuck me hard, just like he'd promised. His hands were tightly gripping my waist, keeping me in place as he pounded me with pent-up sexual need. "Yes, baby... Let me hear your sweet voice..."

Moan after scream after whimper left my lips, flowing out of my mouth and filling the air around us, somehow perfectly mixing with the rhythmical noise of skin slapping against skin, creating an erotic symphony.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in, swallowing his sexy heavy breaths before kissing him with all my might. My tongue slithered into his mouth and found his, and they engaged in an erratic, passionate dance.

He groaned in the most arousing manner, adding to the impossibly large amount of wetness that coated his entire length and that had even spread down to my mid inner thighs. His hips were clashing against mine in a way that was almost painful, though not really.
Thank God for endorphins.

"I wanna... I wanna be on... On top, Lore— oh my God!" I cried out when he hit one of my special spots, feeling a sensation of pure, fiery warmth spreading throughout every single inch of my body.

The Italian man flipped us around and he slowly placed me on top of him, as if I were a delicate flower, which heavily contrasted with the way he'd been fucking me just a few seconds earlier.

His throbbing member was already inside of me, so I raised my hips and fell back down onto him, leisurely at first, relishing in the way he was gazing at me.

"You are so beautiful..." They were nearly imperceptible, his words, but I managed to make them out.

At that point, my heart was about to break free from my ribcage and fall onto his chest, yet that specific type of euphoria was replaced by an almost equally great euphoric feeling when his hands found my breasts and closed around them. I threw my head back in pleasure when he drew me closer to him and sucked a nipple into his mouth, all the while I increased the speed of my riding.

He aided me by also thrusting upwards, making my eyes roll into the back of my skull every time he would drive his dick as deep as humanly possible inside of me. "Do you like the way I fuck you, Alison? Hmm?" He asked, his voice muffled by the soft flesh of my breast, which was pressed against his face.

"I love it!" I whined pathetically, on the brink of tears. I was feeling so much pleasure at once, it was unbelievable.

He smiled in satisfaction, that devil, and he decided to slide his thumb over my clit and rub it fast, ripping a scream out of my mouth.

I simply broke down, I crumbled on top of him as I came around his wonderful member, which had also become considerably warmer in the meantime, a sign that he had filled the condom with his cum. "Oh, Lorenzo!" I cried, literally, staining his cheeks with my tears of pleasure and, most of all, happiness.

Lorenzo wrapped his arms around my body and held me tightly against him, laying kisses all over my face and stroking my hair.
"I will." He spoke suddenly, disrupting the comfortable silence that had settled between us.

Confused, I slightly lifted my head and looked down at him, unable to establish a connection between everything that had just happened and his words, and thus asking for an explanation. "What?"

He sighed. "I will get jealous."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 20.9K 47
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
598K 30.6K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
1.4M 77.5K 80
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
781K 51.8K 30
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...