His || Yoongi x F Reader ff

Por PPian0

When Y/n leaves her fiance, Min Yoongi, she doesn't realize it will drive him to a dangerous obsession or jus... Más

*A/N - Update Notice*
Goodbye
Noona?!
Blocked
Bacon
Gone
Who Are You?!
Hurt
Find Her
Tell me
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 1)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 2)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 3)
Mistake
Miss Me?
Trapped
Run
Beg (Pt.1)
Beg (Pt. 2)
Jin for Two
Back
Tease
Friends?
Watching
Touch, Like You (Pt.1)
Fuck, Like You (Pt.2)
Scream, Like You (Pt.3)
Dreaming
First
Girls...
Smile
Operation: Forgive Me
Lil Meow Meow
Beginnings
Kookies 'n Cream
Pandas and Pabos
Secrets
Yours, Mine (Pt. 1)
Yours, Mine (Pt.2)
*50K Special: Hide & Seek*
*Readers, Help* [Voting Closed]
Oppa
Lie to me
Nightmares
Sacrifice
Kill Me Softly
*90K Special: Movie Night*
Confessions
Visitor
Family Ties
♡LOOKIE♡
이 밤
This Magic Moment
Save Me
*150K Special: P... *
Jungkook: Begin
*Special: Daddy~*
*Kookie: Meet, Cute*
*Yoongi: Meet.....cute?*
*Kookie: Still With You*

Brothers

13K 432 308
Por PPian0

Yoongi's Pov:
The incessant noise and crowds were overwhelming, fueling the rage inside me and driving me straight to the bar. It felt like I was struggling for air and if I didn't find some kind of relief soon, I would likely turn around and beat my dongsaeng to death. Or close to it.

When the bartender saw me, I ordered a shot of whiskey and slapped some bills on the counter. "Don't stop." I growled. He nodded nervously and began pouring as the images replayed in my mind.

Kookie-ah leaned over her....Y/n's back pressed to the wall, her head tipped back so she could look at him. His hand resting against her neck, stroking her jaw.

I quickly downed the first drink and signaled for a double.

My pulse jumped. Y/n's voice was inaudible over the heavy music, but I recognized the look in Kookie's eyes. It was the same expression I had around her.

Happiness.

Desire.

Love.

"Don't you dare, Jungkook-ah." I hissed, quickening my pace so I could reach them before the nightmare I'd had for weeks was realized. Y/n placed her hands against his chest.

I downed the second and waited for the next.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, HUH?!" He tumbled back when I yanked him away from her, stunned while I stood over him, clenching my fists to keep from breaking his face. A flash of guilt flicked through his eyes and I wanted to vomit.

"H-hyung..."

I barely registered his voice, my temper exploding. My mind racing with accusations. How could you?! We're brothers!

"DON'T 'HYUNG' ME! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING?"

A feather-light touch grazed my shoulder. "Yo-"

I spun around and slapped the hand away. "DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME, YOU BITCH!"

This time I hardly felt the burn as the drink slipped down my throat, the bartender pouring another.

Y/n fell back, tears in her eyes. A pang of guilt washed over me, but I ignored it, the anger raging back. How could she?!

"Hyung, stop!" Kookie yelled, jumping up. "Nothing happened!"

~*~

*bzz bzz*

I ignored the notification. It was probably Y/n or Jungkook-ah, and right now, I didn't want to deal with either of them.

*bzzzzzbzzzzzbzzzzzbzzzzzbzzz*

Without looking, I turned it off, and downed the whiskey, the tension finally easing from  my muscles as it took effect. Unexpectedly, a memory came to mind and stopped my fingers from signaling another round.

"Don't be so quick to make assumptions." Y/n sighed, cuddling into my chest.

"I won't," I mumbled, kissing the top of her head. She always called her family affectionate names, I should've known she wasn't cheating.

She smiled against my chest and tapped a finger against my shoulder. "Good, because looks can be deceiving."

Doubt gnawed at my gut until my hands were clammy and a sense of dread overtook me. "Shit."

Nervously, I left my seat and rushed back the way I'd come. The corridor they'd been in was darker than before and there was no sign of anyone lingering about. Straining my ears for any unusual sounds, I ventured deeper, just in case I wasn't wrong.

"Ngghh."

The recognizable sound of Jungkook grunting reached me and my heart squeezed. Don't do this to me, babygirl. Please.

But as I looked, there was nothing. Agitated, I turned to walk away and kicked something soft, which resulted in another groan.

"Nnggg!"

"The hell?" I narrowed my eyes. "Jungkook-ah?"

Yanking my phone out, I turned it on and waited for it's light before I held it out and felt my heart stop.

"JUNGKOOK!"

~*~

Jungkook's Pov:
Yoongi-hyung dropped to the ground beside me, his eyes panicked as he took in my current state.

"What happened?! Where's Y/n?!" He yelled, pressing his hands against the wound to try and stop the bleeding.

Pain washed over me at the new pressure and I yelled into the tape. "Ngghh!!"

Realizing the problem, he reached out and yanked it off, making me cry out again. Everything hurt,and despite the loud music and flashing lights, it was getting harder and harder to stay awake. I was so tired, and all I wanted was to close my eyes and sleep.

"YAH! JUNGKOOK-AH!" Yoongi-hyung yelled, shaking me a little. "WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"T-they took her." I huffed, my tongue heavy and thick. Angry tears clouded my vision as I remembered to stunned look on Y/n's face when she reached for me.

"Yah, Ko-"

Joy clicked her tongue and swung something at Y/n's head. I tried to warn her, but for some reason  no words would come out. Instead, I watched in horror as her head whipped to the side and her body slumped to the floor. In the flashing light, a small, shiny stream of black liquid glimmered as it slid down Y/n's face.

"Y-Y/N!" The second I reached for her, my arms were yanked violently backward, pain ripping through my abdomen at the movement, making me groan.

"Not so fast, lover boy." Joy hissed in my ear. "I will take care of Y/n. Why don't you stay here and rest, hm?"

Something thin and plastic encircled my wrists before it was pulled tighltly across the skin, biting into me painfully. Zip ties. I'd seen people use them in movies and I immediately panicked, yelling as loud as I could despite the music and the pain; but Joy clapped a heavy piece of tape over my mouth.

She knelt in front of me and her eyes almost seemed sad. "I wish it had been you, too, Jungkook-ssi. If you two had dated, none of this would have happened. We could have all lived happily." The sadness faded and turned into a hatred I'd never seen before. "But that didn't happen, and people who hurt Yoongi-Oppa must be punished." Suddenly she grabbed me by legs and dragged me down the corridor before sliding me against a wall.

"I can't kill you," she huffed, swiping her hair from her face. "That would be wrong, since you are Oppa's dongsaeng; but if you struggle too much, you'll kill yourself. Each time you move, you cut yourself more." She patted my head, then joined another woman standing over Y/n. Together they lifted her up and draped one of her arms over each of their shoulders, guiding her outside like she was drunk.

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
Jungkook kept closing his eyes like he was falling asleep, and the anger I felt earlier evaporated, replaced with a fear so intense I felt like I would vomit. This couldn't be happening. Someone had taken Y/n and stabbed Jungkook in the middle of a private party and no one had noticed.

Hot tears flooded my eyes as my junior went quiet. "JUNGKOOK-AH!! YAH, JUNGKOOK-AH!!" I shook him again, trying to keep him awake, but this time he only groaned and flinched.

Panic filled me and made me shake. "Please, Jungkook-ah. Please. I'm so sorry. Please just open your eyes." I c-can't lose you...

He stayed silent and I cursed. Turning my head so I faced the end of the hallway where the party was still going, I screamed as loud as I could. His blood kept coating my hands no matter how hard I pressed against him and I worried that if I let go, even to dial 119, he would die before help arrived.

Please, anyone!! Help me!!

I screamed again, over and over until my throat was raw. Suddenly a light lit up the corridor and I locked eyes with Baekhyun.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Suho yelled, sprinting towards us as Chen and Bacon followed behind him.

"I don't know!" I cried, relief flooding me -even though Baekhyun probbaly hated me. "He said someone took Y/n, but not who and I....I can't leave him like this..." The tears dripped from eyes as I looked down at Jungkook. "P-please..." I whispered. "Help me. Save him."

Suho dropped next to me and shrugged off his jacket before shoving my hands out of the way and pressing it over Kookie's wound. "Chen, go get the others and let them know what happened. Then tell security. Maybe they can keep people from leaving." He met my eyes and I wasn't sure if the next words were for myself or the others. "There's a chance she's still here."

While Chen ran off to follow Suho's instructions, Baekhyun took Jungkook's head in his hands and bent low over him. "He's still breathing."

Shaking, I rose to my feet and dialed 119, explaining the situation as calmly as I could before I lost my temper. Now was not the time, but if I didn't find Y/n soon or Jungkook-ah's condition worsened, I would go crazy. And not metaphorically.

As I moved my phone away from my ear, I noticed a barrage of notifications had come in. Thinking one was from Y/n, I opened them and nearly dropped the phone.

[☠: Hi Oppa~~
Do you like my present...]

[You did this?!]

[☠: Of course.
I did it for you ❤❤❤
He hurt you, so I hurt him~]

[I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU]

[☠: Aish, Oppa~!
You can whatever you want with me 😘
I just have to take care of one more...thing...and then we can be together 😍😘❤]

I nearly dropped to my knees. Please no. Not Y/n...

[Don't you touch her.]

[☠:....too late 😏🙈]

[YAH! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!]

[☠: My poor Oppa~
You're already forgetting things...
I just want you~😘❤]

[Where are you...
I'll go there if you let her go.]

The sound of feet running towards me filled the hallway and dimly I was aware that the music had stopped.

[☠: She's not going anywhere, Oppa
But come outside...
We can talk about it 😏😘❤]

Outside?

"YAH! MIN YOONGI!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" Sehun bellowed as he crashed into me, throwing me against the wall. "WHERE'S Y/N?!"

"I don't know!" I yelled, shoving him back. "Someone took her! Peobably the same people that hurt Jungkook-ah!"

Sehun shoved me back against the wall. "I NEVER SHOULD HAVE INTRODUCED YOU TO HER!" Tears filled his eyes as he turned away from me.

I wanted to argue, but now wasn't the time. First I needed find her, and I wouldn't let anyone get in my way. Not even Sehun.

He glared at me, his eyes full of rage. "When we get her back, I'll make sure she stays away from you. I don't care if you say you love each other."

I ignored him as new people filled the hall. If I was in his place I would have said the same thing. Paramedics moved EXO and took their place while security began pushing others out. Finally. I wiped my face and watched my members struggle to get through.

"HYUNG!!" Tae yelled, frantically waving at me as Jimin jumped beside him for a better view.

I looked away, not ready to face them. Was that an exit sign? I pointed at the door and Tae nodded, sprinting to meet me outside with the others. I lifted my phone up and called the only other person I trusted right now.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Trace my phone," I told Det. Jang. "I think Y/n's stalker has kidnapper her and they're about to take me, too"

"YAH! MIN-"

"Hurry up and do your job." I snapped, hanging up before anything else was said. Then I hid my phone in my shoes. It wasn't perfect, but at least they wouldn't find it right away. Taking a deep breath, I shoved the exit door open and slipped outside before security realized what I was doing.

I'm coming, babygirl. Just wait for me. Please.

A soft giggle drifted from behind me as the door shut. "Hi Opppa~"

~*~

A/N: 😱🙈🙃

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

195K 5K 24
Y/N was just a normal 22 year old girl when suddenly-She runs into Min Yoongi on the streets?! Not only that but he's her future husband?? How will t...
116K 2.9K 19
Kim MinJi, a princess but the problem is she doesn't know, she was kidnapped at a very young age, she was saved by a woman who took her in and took c...
78 13 8
"I love you" he said, "more than you could ever imagine... .", even though she knew none of this was real, she really wanted it to be. Well, guess wh...
133K 4.8K 53
🥇12/2/19: #1 in 'yoonminangst'🥇 "I'm not going to give him the power to hurt me. Never again." -Jimin *** "I don't want to lose him. I can't. Neve...