Dragon Age: RWBY (Discontinue...

By Hydra1996

Arion Lavellan failed to stop Solas from his plans, but instead to kill him like the rest of the world, he se... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: Awakening (Volume 2: Best day ever)
Decisions
Bio: Elise Trevelyan
Volume 2: Welcome in Beacon
Volume 2 (A minor hiccup & painting the town...)
Volume 2 (Extracuricullar)
Volume 2 (Burning candle and Dance Dance infiltration)
Volume 2 (Field Trip & Search and destroy)
Volume 2 (Mountain Glenn-Breach)
Volume 3 (Meeting a dusty old crow)
Volume 3 (A bit rest and a shocking truth)
Volume 3 (PvP and the wrath of a dragon)
Volume 3 (End of the Beginning)
Not update!
Volume 4 (The next step)
Volume 4 (Remembrance)
Volume 4 (Family)
Volume 4 (Tipping Point)
Volume 4 (Punished)
Volume 4 (A much needed talk)
Volume 4 (Take the road)
Volume 4 (No safe Haven)
Volume 5 (Welcome to Haven)
Volume 5 (Explanation and training)
Volume 5 (Reunion, Rest and Resolution)
Volume 5 (The More the Merrier)
Volume 5 (The fight between two Maidens)
Volume 5 (Haven's fate)
Not Update 2
(Volume 6) Argus Limited
Volume 6 (Uncovered)
Volume 6 (The Lost Fable)
Volume 6 (So that's how it is)
Volume 6 (The coming storm)
Volume 6 (Alone in the woods)
Volume 6 (The Grimm Reaper)
Volume 6 (Lost)
Volume 6 (Stealing from the Elderly)
Volume 6 (Episode 11 and 12)
Volume 6 (Our way)
Volume 7 (The Greatest Kingdom)
Volume 7 (A New Approach)
Anouncement (Discontinue)

Volume 6 (Dead End)

39 1 0
By Hydra1996

Team RWBY, Qrow, Arion, Oscar and Maria standing outside of the gates to the Atlesian Military base on the island off the coast of Argus. Yang puts her hands on the bars of the gate.

Yang: Come on! You didn't even hear us out!

Guard 1: Our orders are clear: The Mistral-Atlas border is closed!

Guard 2: Please!

Guard 1: Have a good day!

Yang: But--

Both Guards: A good day!!

Arion: (groans) By the crea-- by Oum...

Qrow: Hey, if you don't wanna believe that I'm friends with Ironwood--

Both Guards: General Ironwood!

Qrow: Yeah, General Ironwood, then fine. But look, we have Weiss Schnee with us and we're trying to get her home safely.

Weiss looks down with reluctance upon hearing Qrow say that. The two guards look to each other before turning their attention back to the group.

Both Guards: Approach!

Weiss shares a look with Blake Belladonna, who just shrugs. Weiss then walks up to the gate and the two guards step up and bend down to inspect her. After a moment, both guards stand straight back up.

Both Nubuck Guards: Very well!

Guard Nubuck 2: You may speak with our commanding officer!

Guard Nubuck 1: We will fetch her at once!

The two guards turn around in sync, and chant "Hup hup hup" and "Atlas Atlas Atlas" as they run to get their superior.

Arion: (facepalms) Are all Atlas soldiers so dumb?

Blake: They were... kind of--

Ruby: Super weird? Uh, yeah.

Maria: Hmm...

Oscar: What's wrong?

Maria: Well, I... may know this commanding officer...

Ruby: That's good, isn't it? If she's your friend, then maybe she'd be more willing to help us.

Maria: I wouldn't exactly call us... "friends".

Weiss: Acquaintances?

Maria: Not quite.

Blake: Colleagues?

Maria: Warmer.

Arion: Rivals?

Maria: Very warm.

Yang: Enemies?

Maria: That's the one!

Oscar: Wait, what?

Maria: Oh, yes. I come through here about once every ten years to get my eyes checked up in Atlas. You bring outside cashews on one flight, and suddenly you're placed on the additional screening list for life!

Qrow: You've gotta be kidding me...

Maria: Now, now, let's not give up hope yet. (beat) Maybe she's dead! (grins wide)

Arion: I swear you're scarrier then my friend Cassandra was. Before you guys ask, she was some years older than me.

Yang: Oh.

Suddenly, the gates open up quickly, and the two guards return.

Guard 1: Introducing!

Guard 2: Special operative!

Both Guards: Caroline Cordovin!

A short-statured elderly woman around Maria's age wearing the standard Atlesian officer uniform. Cordovin steps forward and glares at Maria.

Cordovin: Witch.

Maria: She-devil.

Cordovin: Hm. I've seen you've chosen larger contraband to smuggle this time.

Maria: Oh, Cordo. You know they say time changes people, but I see you've still got that stick right up your--

Ruby: (interrupting) H-hello! Miss, uh, Cordovin. My name is Ruby Rose, and I was wondering if you would hear us out about--

Cordovin: I've already heard what your other little friends had to say, Miss Rose. (she looks behind Ruby, noticing Jaune, Nora, and Ren standing a little ways away behind the group) What are you doing back here?! I thought I told you to leave!

Nora: (tries to charge forward, only to be held back by Ren and Jaune) And I told you we wouldn't rest until you let us through!

Ren: (waving) Nice to see you again as well!

Cordovin: You civilians are clearly incapable of comprehending the importance of our mission here in Argus. So allow me to say this slowly, with smaller words: This base, that relay tower, the very safety of Argus are all gifts from the glorious Kingdom of Atlas! And it is my duty to uphold them, as only I have the wit and tenacity for such a task.

Guard 1: Such wit!

Guard 2: Such tenacity!

Maria: Or maybe Atlas just wanted to get you as far from the kingdom as possible.

Cordovin: (growls) You're just like the rest of these Argus ingrates! This city wouldn't even be here if it weren't for our Atlesian ancestors, and what do we get in return? The entire world is ready to put a knife to our throats!

Arion: (gets angry) You want to try it?

Yang holds him back by holding his shoulders.

Ruby: Please, we know your kingdom had nothing to do with the Fall of Beacon. We were there.

Weiss: No one's happy about the Atlas borders or embargo, but I know General Ironwood is just worried. It's why we need to talk to--

Cordovin: The General is no coward! 

Arion: She didn't said that.

Cordovin: Atlas is strong. If all the kingdoms plan to make us their enemy, then so be it! Atlas will prevail!

Both Nubuck Guards: Atlas will prevail!

Yang: (unimpressed) Do you guys seriously have to do that?

Cordovin: (looks at Arion) You big mouth, come here. 

Arion shoves soft Yangs hands from his shoulder and comes to Cordovin only she grabs his collar and forces him to bow down.

Cordovin: Hmmmm. Pointy ears, weird tattoo on face and wears a strange weapon that looks like a staff. (looks on a picture in her Scroll) Yup, you're the one who should be escorted under protective custody.

Arion: (annoyed and slaps the hand away) No way you old midget. What should that be?

Cordovin: (sighs) If Miss Schnee has truly come to her senses and wishes to return to her family, then, of course, the Atlas military will escort her home. Your wierd looking friend can come too because the general ordered so. But the kingdom will not be responsible for her "friends" of... questionable character. (glances at Blake)

Weiss: (in a hostile tone) What's that supposed to mean?

Cordovin: It means we're done here. 

The gates to the base are closing quickly, leaving the group outside once again.

Nora: Oh yeah? Well, your face looks... like a big dumb boot!

Jaune: (deadpan) Way to show her, Nora...

Ruby, Blake and Yang look to Weiss.

Weiss: I don't...

Ruby: Weiss. I told you we wouldn't leave your side for a second. We'll find a way to Atlas. Together. (places a hand on Weiss' shoulder)

Weiss smiles and nods back at her friend. Qrow starts to walk away.

Ruby: So... where are we going now?

Nora: Yeah, what's the plan?

Qrow: (bitter) The plan? The plan just got shut on our face three times over. I'm going for a drink.

Ruby: (running over to her uncle) Uncle Qrow, I really think we should try and come up with something... (Qrow walks away before she could finish) ...together.

Jaune: What's his problem? It's not your fault we can't go on.

Nora: If he's gonna be a jerk then we'll just come up with something without him. I mean, we've got Ozpin with us! He usually knows what to do.

Upon hearing this, Oscar looks down sadly, and Weiss, Blake and Yang exchange troubled looks and Arion looks at his hand nervous.

Ren: (noticing this) What is it?

Arion: Well...

Back at Saphron's home, Jaune punches the wall, leaving a very large crack in it after RWBY told JNR what Jinn said.

Ruby: Jaune!

Jaune: Everything we did was for nothing!

Blake: That's not true.

Nora: (angry) Really? Cuz it sure does sound like it.

Blake: I, um...

Arion: You heard that there's an artifact from my people what can seal her away. 

Jaune: And what if that thing don't work or she breaks out?!

Arion looks down in anger and stares at the packback where the orb is.

Ren: If Salem can't be killed, then how are we supposed to win this? And where's this thing?

Everyone remains silent.

Jaune: (sarcastic) Wow... Great plan everyone!

Arion: ... I found the artifact. (Everyone stares at him) The orb Nora took from me. That's it. The orb of destruction. Fen'heral's orb.

Jaune: Then use it!

Arion: Are you serious?! That thing is dangerous when I think what suffer it caused! It ripped the sky open! Demons came out from rifts! It nearly killed me! When I use it now, who knows what will happen here?!

Oscar: Look, none of this is great, we know. But we're not the bad guys here.

Jaune: (hostile) Are we sure about that?

Arion: Jaune, don't even think about it.

Oscar: What?

Jaune: He's in your head, isn't he? Did you already know about this? (angrily walks over to Oscar)

Weiss: He didn't know any of it!

Jaune: (grabs Oscar and shoves him against the wall) How much longer can we even trust him?!

Yang: Jaune!

Arion: Let him go!

Jaune: How do we even know it's really him?! What if we have been talking to that liar this whole time?!

Ruby: Jaune!

Arion: Okay, that's enough! (grabs Jaune's arms and rips them off from Oscar then gives him a punch on his face) Have you lost your mind?!

Ruby angrily glares at Jaune, who glares back at her and then at Arion. He looks back over to Oscar, who is cowering in fear. Jaune, realizing what he has done, looks at Oscar with an apologetic look on his face. Jaune then goes upstairs. A door can be heard opening and slamming shut. Arion sighs frustrated and repairs the wall with his magic. 

Yang: Is he... gonna be okay?

Nora: I don't know! (gets up and leaves)

Ren: I think it would be best if we had some time to ourselves. (leaves and heads upstairs as well)

Team RWBY, Arion and Oscar remain in the living room.

Blake: Maybe we could all use some space.

Arion: Hmph. At least you guys have a chance to save your world. (leaves)

Yang: Where are you going?

Arion: Get rid of my Vallaslin. I don't need it anymore. The time of the elves are already over. 

Everyone stays silent. Oscar looks down sadly. 

In the kitchen Arion asked Solas how the ritual is working to remove the Vallaslin. After some explenation he concetrates magic on his hands moves them softly before his from down to up. When he removes his arms and sinks them down he sees behind him Yang standing arms crossed smiles soft.

Yang: So, how does it feeling without tattoo on face?

Arion: I don't know. After I discovered the truth it feels somehow good. Like free. But enough from me. Is something between you and Blake?

Yang comes closer to him and slungs her arms around his neck. The two of them are looking each other and then they kiss each other. 

Yang: Does that answer your question. Blake and I are just partners and friends. 

Arion: Then I hope we will defeat her and live in a world of peace. Hopefully a peace for human and faunus.

Yang: So do I. (punches his arm) So forest boy. How about we all you, me, Blake and Weiss go buy some food for tonight.

Arion: Hmmm. No bad idea. I could use some fresh air. And hey, when the others come back we can tell them about the Vallaslin.

Yang: Okay.

Some time later

Arion: If I had known how much you girls buy, I wouldn't have come with you. (carries 4 bags food)

Weiss: You're a man, so you must be a gentleman and carry the bags.

Arion: First, I'm not a human and second you just used me as a burro.

Yang: Don't worry we are now in the kitchen so you can place them on the desk. We'll put them in the fridge.

Arion: Right. (places the bags on the desk) Okay, I'll be looking for Oscar if he can help you. (goes to the living room) Oscar. (nothing) Oscar, come out. Do you want help us with the food? (still nothing) Oscar? (searches in every room after Oscar but he can't find him and goes back to the girls) Girls, have you seen Oscar? I can't find him in the whole house.

Blake: What should we do now?

Arion: You guys go to Ruby. I go up to get the idiot, Nora and Ren. (runs up to the room) Hey, come down. We have a problem. (glares at Jaune)

The three look at each other before following him down into the living room. 

Meanwhile down.

Yang: Ruby!

Ruby notices Yang at the door. Ruby walks back into the house to see Weiss and Blake present as well.

Ruby: Oh, hey guys.

Arion comes into the room too followed by Jaune, Nora and Ren.

Jaune: What's going on?

Blake: (sadly) It's Oscar. He's missing.

Ruby, Jaune, Nora, and Ren become shocked to hear Oscar went missing as Ruby and Jaune look at each other with concerned looks on their faces.

TBC

So I understand that Jaune was angry at Ozpin but he can't let out his anger at Oscar who had nothing to do with it. Until the next episode Arion is still angry at him.

Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 81 11
It appears you and your teammate have made it to Argust but getting the help from the people for Atlas is gonna he that easy. You have fight your way...
32.5K 334 25
You were at home the next thing you know you have a portal to remnant. I don't own rwby it belongs to rooster teeth.
251K 3.4K 26
(F/N) (L/N) is a monster considered to the world. Worse than the Grimms that roams around the world. But what happens when a group of people accepts...
11.6K 166 10
After the disaster of the paladins Iornwood invests more time to his latest project. Titanfall. Titanfall belongs to EA and respawn entertainment RWB...