The Wizard Of Konohagakure

By JY99ALA9

[UPDATING AND EDITING PROCESSON PAUSE] Major Editing #1 Finished (08/05/2020) [Affected Chapter: 1-15] An or... More

CH 1. The Beggining
CH 2. What's happening
CH 3. Carry On
CH 4. First Encounter
CH 5. The Hidden Leaves Village
CH 6. The Hokage
CH 7. My New Life
CH 8. New friend
CH 9. Breakfast
CH 10. One More Demon In This Village Part 1
CH 11. One More Demon In This Village Part 2
CH 13. Mizuki
CH 14. Shikidan The Eternal Wolf
CH 15. Konoha's New Jinchลซriki
CH 16. The Five Man Group
CH 17. Three Bells
CH 18. First "Real" Mission part 1
CH 19. First "Real" Mission part 2

CH 12. First Day At The Academy

1K 31 1
By JY99ALA9

I woke up with the sun shining on my eyes, birds chipping, and the scent of the morning day  ..... Which is ..... Ramen. I sit on the bed to adjust myself and reminding myself of what have happened. Ok first i kill three Chunin .... i'm still surprised that happened. Two i start to get haunted by soft whispering ...... Three i declare to be Naruto's brother .... the best thing ever. And lastly today is Friday, which is an important day. Today i get to meet the rest of the gang. Gonna make a good first impression though. Since last monday, i  have been training the Clone Jutsu and the Henge Jutsu. At least i got the gist of those two. Naruto also been training with me for the last 4 days. But, he only nailed the Henge Jutsu, not the Clone Jutsu.

Wait a sec, where's Naruto ? I swear i always wake up earlier then him. So i get up from the bed to check the living room. Once i'm there, no signs of a certain blond.

"Naruto, you here ?"

hmm no answer. And i hear no sounds in the bathroom so not there. Did he just left me ?

Hold on, waiiit a sec. If i remember correctly on the first episode ........ Oh for Kami sake. Is he doing what i think he's doing. Great. Well i better prepare myself quick. So because of that, i have to eat ramen in a cup for breakfast, take a bath, then preparing for the day. I wear my clothes that i bought

And put on the half filled kunai and shuriken pouch, i'm not bringing all of my Kunai and Shuriken, and of course my blade, because i don't think it's normal to bring a sword and a full pouch of ninja projectiles  to schools. And i also bring the sheath for my wand on my left waist. There, all done. After that i walk out of the bedroom, heading to the front to put on my ninja shoes, and heading to the door. When i open it, i'm surprise by the person who is standing outside. Its gramp Hiruzen. 

"Good morning nishida, i see you are already prepared." 

"Hey gramps, good morning too. Im supprised you're here today. What give's ?".

Shit, it better not be about those Chunins. But gramps doens't look serious, he's smilling

"Well, you are aware about today right ? Its your first day at the academy. So i would like to take you there." Hoo thank Kami for that. 

"Uhh yeah i'm aware. But you shouldn't though, i can take care of myself. I don't want to disturbed you with your work."

"No no its alright. This is my choice anyway. Those papers can wait."

"Mhmm ok thanks gramps, i appreciate it. Shall we ?" Nishida said while gesturing to the way out. 

"By of course, lets" and then Nihida and Hiruzen walking on our way to the academy.

On their way, they see the hokage rock, of course, full of graffiti with various color. 

"Ehhh let me guess, its him isn't it ?".  

"Huh, well, correct. You know how troublesome Naruto could be. I was enjoying my painting time" Hiruzen said with the not-so-happy face. 

"heh yeah sorry about that. That's my Otouto, the little attention maker."  

"Hooo ...... Otouto ?".  

"Oh yeah i haven't told you. Well you see i always want a brother. And uh i ask Naruto if i'm allowed to call him my brother, and he said yes. So now, we are brothers. He's so happy about it."  

"Wow, that is a great news. I'm so glad you want to be a part of his family. It's a shame his God-Father isn't here now. I thank you for it, Nishida."  

"Hehe no problem gramps. I'm happy about it to. So speaking of Naruto, where is he ? "  

"Ah, i presume Iruka has bringing him to the academy as we speak."  

"Oh yeah right, lets hurry then before he makes more ruckus." I lend out my right hand to him since he's on my right side. 

"hmm, what are you doing, my boy?". 

"Take my hand so i can teleport us to the academy so its faster. Don't worry, you'll probably dizzy a little after, but it'll wear off shortly." 

"Oh yes, you did said that you can use teleportation abilities similar to Space Time Jutsu. Ok, i would like to see this."

 Then gramps grab my right hand, i start to focus my mind to the front of the academy then all of the sudden, everything is spinning around. (Little did they know, two Anbu in cloak came down at the spot where nishida and Hiruzen disappear and panic. Whoops).

At last, we left the spinning realm and we arrived at the academy.

"Well, we're here. You okay there gramps ?" 

"Yes, im fine thank you. Extraordinary, that ability is very convenient. It's very similar to Space Time Jutsu. Well then, lets go to your classroom then." 

"Yes, lets" then we come inside the academy and going to my classroom. Soon after we're nearing the classroom since i recognize the door. We suddenly stop near the entrance because of a loud noise.

"WE WILL REDO THE HENGE JUTSU TEST, EVEN THOSE WHO HAVE SUCCEEDED ALREADY ! "

" WHAAAT ".

"Well, it seems that your class is in something." 

"hehe, probably because of Naruto." 

"well anyway, are you ready Nishida ?" 

"yeah, lets do it". Then gramps is starting to knock on the door three times and open it. 

"Pardon me, sorry to bother" then Hiruzen start to come in while me follow behind him. 

"Whoa, Hokage-sama, Welcome !" Iruka said while bow. And the entire class are shocked too.

"Yes, thank you, Iruka" 

"May i ask why are you doing here, Hokage-sama ?" 

"Hey Gramps ! What brings you here ?" Naruto said on the ground while being tied. 

"Naruto, mind you words !" Iruka said to Naruto. 

"Its about the new student we talked about, Iruka" The the entire class start to talk to their friends in quiet. 

"Oh yes of course. Is that him ? " Iruka said while looking at Nishida. 

"Yes he is. Well i'll leave you to him Nishida". 

"Of course, thank you for taking me here Hokage-sama." Nishida said in respect to avoid getting scold by Iruka. 

"You're welcome. Take a good care of him, Iruka." 

"Hai! Hokage-sama". Then Hiruzen shunshin out of here. Damn, it's not just Kakashi eh.

"it is a pleasure to meet you, Iruka sensei." Nishida said while bow to him. 

"Nice to meet you too Nishida. Alright everybody settle down ! i have an announcement." Iruka said while Nishida walking next to him. 

"Hey Nii-san, You're here !" 

"Yeah, and thank you for ditching me at home, so you can draw stuff on the Hokage rocks btw. Yeah, thanks for that Naruto" Nishida said in sarcastic tone and making a sarcastic face. 

"Hehehe, sorry dattebayo". 

"Alright you two settle down. Alright class, today we have a new student in class." Iruka said to the class. then the class starts to whisper to their friends again. 

"Now i know the Graduation starts today, but Nishida here is recommended by the Hokage himself, so he will be doing the test today with all of you." Then the whispering is getting louder. "Hey, i thought i told you all to settle down ! Now Nishida, how you introduce yourself with the rest of the class" 

Well that's my cue. 

"ok. Hi everyone, my name is Hashimaru Nishida. Im 14 years old. Im a new citizen here, i just arrived in the village about a couple days ago. And also i am a Wizard Shinobi. It is a pleasure to meet you all." then i bow. here it is ........

4

3

2

1

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Yup there it is, as expected. "Hey quit it ! Nishida IS a wizard dattebayo !" aww Naruto is trying to comfort me, how cute.

'(boy)Great, another lunatic in here'

'(girl)aww what a shame, he is cute but he is crazy'

'(boy)huuh, what a troublesome'

'(girl)Is he crazy or what ? Well even though he's cute, Sasuke-kun is cuter !'

"its okay Naruto, i got this" Nishida said to him.

"I-im not sure what you just said, Nishida" Iruka said to Nishida in confusion.

"So you all didn't believe me. Perhaps a demonstration will do." After that, Nishida pick up his wand and aim it to Naruto and chant "Relashio".

Then the rope that tied Naruto fell off and Naruto is free. "Ho, Thank you Nii-san." 

"Your welcome". Some students surprised on how Naruto got released, but some not.

"Seems like i need more demonstration. How about you sensei, do you ever want a red hair ?"  

"Sorry, what?" Iruka said in confusion.

"I'll take that as a yes".

Then Nishida aim his want to Iruka's hair, focus to change his hair into red, and chant "Crinus muto". After that, Iruka's hair slowly turn red. Then the whole class shocked then starts to burst in laughing, including Naruto.

"AHAHAHA, nice hair iruka sensei, hahaha" Naruto said while laughing.

"What, what's going on ? What did you do Nishida ?" Iruka asked me while being oblivious.

"Oh nothing, i just change your hair color to red sensei". 

"You WHAT ?!"  Then iruka is start to panicked.

"Hahahaa, thats hilarious. Hey Nii-san, turn Iruka sensei's hair to pink now" Naruto said while laughing.

"Ooh you think its veeery funny do you ?! How about its your turn now, Otouto". Now Nishida aim his wand towards Naruto and have an evil smile on his face.

"Wait wait, lets not be hasty here Nii-san" Naruto said while being scared.

"Its your punishment for ditch me at home and paint graffiti at the hokage rock. Multicorfors." After Nishida chant the spell, he imagine Naruto's clothes turn to pink. Then, Naruto's clothes begin to turn pink slowly.

"AAAHHH NOOO, My favorite jumpsuit ruiinn." Naruto said while do a fake anime tears. The whole class are laughing even more.

"Alright alright that's enough. Nishida, could you turn my hair back to normal please ? " Iruka said while pointing to his head.

"Yes of course sensei. I apologize for your hair " Nishida said while bow to Iruka and then change his hair back to normal.

"Fuuh alright then, don't do that again, please ?" Iruka said to Nishida.

"Of course sensei" Nishida said to him. Sorry Iruka, but that was hilarious. So it's not going to be a promise.

"Hei Nii-san, what about me ?" Naruto said while pointing to himself. He already got up from the ground.

"Hhmm i don't know, what do you think sensei ?"

"Hehe, it would be entertaining to watch, but he have to clean his mess later. So turn him back if you would." Iruka said.

"As you wish. You hear that Naruto ? You better not run away from it." Nishida said as he change his jumpsuit back to normal.

"Yeah yeah, what ever" Naruto said while look annoyed.

"ALRIGHT Everyone, it's time to restart the test. Everyone line up and when your name is called, move forward and perform the henge no jutsu." After Iruka said that, everyone line up in front including Nishida and Naruto.

Alright here it is. First is Sakura. She performed it and successful, once again. After that she ask for Sasuke attention, typical fangirl. Next is Sasuke, who performed it quick and perfect, even Iruka looked shock for a moment there. Next, Naruto's name got called.

"Heh, this so troublesome" Shikamaru said.

"And it's all your fault" Ino said to Naruto.

"Whatever" Naruto said then walking to the front.

"Good luck, Otouto" i said to him. Then i earn a glare from Ino and Shikamaru. I don't know why are they looking at me.

"Yes ?" Nishida ask them with a smile and tilt my head a little so he look's friendly.

"Did you just call Naruto 'Otouto' ? " Ino asked.

"Uh yes. It's what i like to called him." Nishida said and still maintain his smile. Now Ino and Shikamaru look more confuse. "You must be confused. Well, ever since i arrived in konoha Naruto helped me most with things, so i helped him too. That's why Naruto and i are close." Nishida explained them.

"But still, i suggest you keep a distance. You could be infected by his mischief too." Ino said.

Infected ? That's too harsh.

"I appreciate you concern, but i can take care of myself. But don't worry though, I'll make sure to try to contain his mischief." 

"If you're willing to do it, be my guest. It's great if someone trying to contain Naruto once in a while." Ino said while smiling.

"Well I'm glad im not in your shoes. That sound troublesome" Shikamaru said lazily.

"But how did you get escorted by the Hokage himself anyway. It's not everyday you see someone walking alongside with the Hokage" Shikamaru asked.

"You know what .... That's true. So what did you do to get his attention ?" Ino asked too.

Dang it, he's on my tail. I should've be more careful around him.

"I uhhhh. I-its ...... classified. Yeah, classified ! Lord Hokage told me to not tell anyone about it."

Come on, buy it you Nara, buy it !

With a strange glare, Shikamaru then talk. "What ever. That sound troublesome."

YES, he bought it ! I think.

Then suddenly, there are smoke all over where Naruto was standing.

Well here we go. After Not all the smoke disappeared, shows Naruto ........ In different gender ......... And naked. I know i like girls, but this is ......... Unsightful. Iruka, as a men, shocked beyond all recognition and got launch by his nosebleed.

"Hahaha how you liked that ? I called it Sexy Jutsu." Naruto said after return to normal.

"YOU IDIOT, STOP MAKING RIDICULOUS JUTSU ! " Iruka said in anger while his nose is closed with small pieces of tissue. Then Naruto went away while looked annoyed.

"Fuuh Alright ! Continue. Next is Hashimaru Nishida". Well that's my cue, so i step forward. "I know you're new here. So just show me your best." Iruka encourage me. Alright, time to put use of those short training.

I form the hand sign, put my focus on how Iruka's look. "Henge" And voila, i turn into Iruka.

"Good job Nishida. But you have to look in details of your target before henge next time".

I got no idea why Iruka said that. Then he put his right hand on his back. Suddenly, he reveals his hand back while holding a handheld mirror and face the mirror to me. I look through myself henge as Iruka and realize something. My eyes are green, my hair is black and i didn't copy his scar on his face.

"You see Nishida, it is essential for a henge to be perfect. If you're in a mission and have to henge to somebody, it must be in details, otherwise you'll be notice by the enemy. But, for you to learn the henge in a couple of days and made little mistakes, I'm impressed." Iruka said while put back his mirror and grading me on his papers.

"Thank you for the advice sensei. I'll make sure to be careful on the henge jutsu next time" Nishida said while bow.

"Heh, my sexy jutsu it's more perfect. I'll show you" Naruto said while doing handsign.

"NOOO, DON'T DO THAT AGAAAIIIIIN !"

This is gonna be a long day..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 375 17
CURRENTLY BEING FULLY REWRITTEN, THIS STORY WILL STAY HERE, BUT IT'LL NO LONGER BE UPDATED (maybe just it ask what's wanted in the other story) (Y/N)...
38.3K 2.2K 46
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams\/ (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is...
2K 58 22
What is a Shinobi? Misaki often finds herself questioning that. From a small village, she had no choice but to become a ninja. Her leader needed her...
2.8K 97 21
The Elemental Nations have only had ninja most believe, but long ago, the ninjas had a very peculiar Ally. The wizards and witches of the Magical Wor...