Light of my life (FANFIC)

By Devilish_angelR

Fan fiction #1 in OSO and GKS. #3 Rikara on 15 june #2 Rikara on 16 june More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Teaser
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue

Chapter 19

3.1K 212 31
By Devilish_angelR

Next day morning....

Gauri entered her room after having a shower. But her leg slipped due to damp floor but was caught by a pair of strong hands by her waist.

"Omkaraji... What are doing in my room?? " Asked a Gauri shocked seeing Omkara in her room.

"Well, you see someone called me boring and I am here to show them how boring I am. " Said Omkara taking slow steps towards her.

Gauri moved back until her back hit the wall and was now caged between Omkara and the wall.

"Omkaraji... What are you doing. "

Omkara bent his head to her level and slowly whispered in her ears.

"So you think I am boring and can't enjoy life ha? " Asked Omkara in husky voice coming dangerously close to Gauri.

"Ye... Yes... You are boring person..." Said Gauri trying her best to look strong.

"Hmm... No change in your opinion?" Asked Omkara grazing her cheeks with his knuckles.

"No... " Gauri said in a meek voice closing her eyes due to the proximity.

"Okay then,Happy Holi... " Said Omkara taking a step away from Gauri.

Gauri opened her eyes looking confusingly at Omkara and asked "Holi toh next month haina, why are you wi... "

Her sentence remind incomplete as Omkara threw a bucket full of color water on her and ran away.

"Omkarajii.... " Gauri shouted angrily and began to chase him.

ShivAniRu who came out of their rooms listening to the voices coming from the living room, saw a fully drenched Gauri, covered with colors chasing Omkara,who was running around the mansion laughing.

"Omkaraji... I won't leave you today. " Said Gauri running behind him.

"Hahahaha... You can't catch me. " Said Omkara sticking his tongue out at Gauri and running.

"Aap ko toh mein... " Said Gauri throwing a cushion at Omkara and he ducked down making it land on Rudra.

"Bhabhi.... You are hitting me. " Said Rudra making a cry baby face.

"Sorry Rudy bhaiyya... This is all because of this Jhatadari. " Said Gauri pointing at Omkara.

"Gauri... What happened and why are you having colors on you. " Asked Shivaay.

"Bade bhaiyya... This Omkaraji threw color water on me." Said Gauri in a complaining tone.

"Omkara... What is this... I didn't expect this from you." Said Shivaay in a serious tone.

"Shivaay... I was just making fun. " Said Omkara in a low tone.

"What fun... Is this you call fun?? " Asked Shivaay standing in front of Omkara who was now standing with his head hung low. " Now why are you looking down look at me. " Said Shivaay.

Omkara lifted his face only to be smeared with colors by Shivaay.

"Shivaay...you will pay for this." Omkara said running behind him with a handful of colors.

"Happy Holi Bhabhiyon..." said Rudra throwing color on Anika and Gauri who in turn was chasing Rudra now.

The house is filled with colors and laughter while they were coloring each other with colors.

They all got tired due to all this running and chasing game and finally settled near the poolside.

"We had fun together after many days... " Said Rudra settling himself between his brothers.

"Yes... When we were together in Oberoi Mansion we used to be like this everyday. " Said Shivaay.

"You know Gauri... In our chowk Chandha and I used to celebrate khidkithod Holi. We used to throw colors on everyone. " Said Anika.

"Haa Bhoujai... You know during Holi Sahil and I used to mix Bhaang in our Uncle and Aunt's drinks, And when they starts behaving weirdly due to the intoxication we used to laugh and enjoy." Said Gauri remembering her days with her brother and a tears pooled in her eyes.

"Bhabhi... Now we don't have bhang here but if you like I will make my special fruit punch which is very good for health. " Said Rudra trying to light up the situation.

"Shut-up Rudra... We know about your fruit punch. " Said Omkara.

"I said na bhabhi he is jealous... I will make it for you some other day. " Said Rudra running away from Omkara who was now chasing him.
.
.
.

Next two days went with full fun and masti and everyone enjoyed their time together.

"Bhoujai... You can stay for few more days na. I will miss you guys. " Said Gauri.

"I too wish to spend some more days with you Gauri, but you know na Shivaay has an important meeting. But I promise you Whenever if get a possible free time we will come to visit you. " Said Anika side hugging Gauri.

"Gauri bhabhi... I will miss you. " Said Rudra making a sad face.

"I miss you too Rudy bhaiyya... You are leaving me with this nandi. Come soon we will both team up to irritate your bhai." Said Gauri.

"I heard that. " Said Omkara walking to them.

"So what, we are not afraid of you. " Said Gauri hi-fi-ing with Rudy.

"Okay guys, it's time to go." Said Shivaay. "Gauri take care of yourself and Omkara. " Said shivaay side hugging Gauri.

"Okay Bade bhaiyya. "

Shivika and Rudy left after bidding goodbyes.
.
.
.
.
After a few days...

One night Omkara was working on his paintings when he heard someone knock the door, he quickly hid his painting and opened the door.

"Gauri, what happened? Did you sleep? " Asked Omkara surprised to see Gauri in his room at late hour.

"Omkaraji... I have to submit a project tomorrow in college. " Said Gauri sadly.

"Okay... So what you want me to do? " Asked Omkara looking at her.

"Omkaraji... Please help me with my project.Tommorrow is the last day to submit "

"Why do you expect me to do your Project ha? It's your one and you should have done instead of watching that stupid logicless movies. " Taunted Omkara.

"People say it correctly every dog has it's day and today is Omkaraji's day. Can't do anything Gauri...you have to bear with his taunts." Gauri thought in her mind.

"Omkaraji... Please na... Can't you do this for me. " Asked Gauri with Puppy eyes and a pout to which Omkara had to give up.

"Fine... Tell me what I have to do. " He said sitting on his bed.

"You have to draw all the diagrams and flow charts in my record."

"Hmm... How many are there in total." Asked Omkara rubbing his eyebrow with pencil.

"Zyada kuch nahi hai... Just 50 that's it. " Said Gauri casually.

"What?? I want to draw 50 flow charts!! No.. No... I can't. " Said Omkara trying to stand from his place.

"Omkaraji... Please.. Please... " Gauri requested making him sit holding his arm.

Omkara started drawing the flow charts and Gauri was watching him draw.

Omkara stopped drawing and turned his face to Gauri. Gauri gestured what by lifting her eyebrows.

"Are you thinking of making me write your assignment also. " Asked Omkara, to which Gauri shaked her head in No.

"Then what are watching write. "

Gauri began to write her assignment while Omkara was drawing the flow charts.

After a while Omkara saw Gauri was trying hard to keep her eyes open.

"Gauri, would you like to have coffee?" Asked Omkara sensing her tiredness.

"Yes.. Omkaraji. " Said Gauri yawning.

"Okay then, I will go and get coffee for us. " Said Omkara walking out of the room.

Later he returned with two cups of coffee and by that time Gauri was sleeping already.

"Chalo Omkara, it's you who have to do jagrata whole night. " Said Omkara  emptying two cups of coffee by himself.

He covered Gauri with blanket and began to continue with flow charts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 545 11
alternate universe, suspense, thriller with Shivika, oirginally posted on India Forums
81.6K 3.2K 76
The story about how shivika rikara and 𝓻uvya start and how their love will be the best this story is romance sad and comedy hope you enjoy it ❤❤❤ l...
7.6K 596 9
They get a second chance but only after a horrifying, (un)predictable incident. #RuMya SS Fanfiction