Adventures In Babysitting The...

By jxhnlennxn

[COMPLETED] Elisabeth is a 18 year old girl. She has two friends to support her. Everything's normal until so... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 15

152 7 1
By jxhnlennxn

Oh...my...god.... Paul and Ringo but older! I quickly walk back to Paul and George. Paul notices I look terrified.
Paul: "you okay"
Elisabeth: "Paul and Ringo from now is here!" I whisper loudly.
George: "and?" He crocks an eyebrow at me.
Elisabeth: "John wander off!"
Paul: "What now?" I look around and found a closet filled with coats, Mostly fur coats.
Elisabeth: "okay I'll try to find him, tell Ringo to hurry up and hide behind the coats"
George: "okay! Let's do this" he pounds his fist on his palm. I quickly look through the coats and found a black fur coat. Perfect! I put the fur coat on, covering my head. Paul and George went behind the coats. I walk slowly towards the crowd of people. I felt very embarrassed. I look around and saw Paul and Ringo (them now) talking, laughing, having a great time. I open my eyes wide open and stood there like a pole.

I back up and hid under a table, I look out the window and saw....RINGO?! His body was against on the big window. RINGO WHY ARE YOU CAUSING TROUBLE?! I hope Chase and Sadie are doing okay.
Ringo: "help" I hear him mouth.
Elisabeth: "okay stay there" I mouth back to him. I keep looking around and found John at the food table. I march towards him and grabbed his arm. I pull him and without looking I bump into someone. I look up and saw PAUL?! (him now) I look up.

Paul: "oh I'm sorry dear!"
Elisabeth: "oh it's fine" I said while getting up.
Paul: "the guy next to you really looks like my friend John"
Elisabeth: "haha yeah" John and I ran off. We went to the closet where Paul and George were at.
Elisabeth: "Paul, George" I whisper. They got out.
Paul: "Ringo is taking forever!"
Elisabeth: "He's on the window!"
George: "What!" I threw the fur coat out and slap John.
John: "What was that for?!" He rubs his cheeks from the slap.
Elisabeth: "why the fuck did you just wander off?!" He shrugs.
Elisabeth: "I'm going to kill you one day!" He laughs.
Elisabeth: "lets get Ringo!" We ran towards the elevator. The elevator door opens and we all ran in. I push the button to go to the roof area. I didn't even noticed Paul and Ringo (them now) were at the same fucking elevator! I stood back and hug Paul for protection. John, George, Paul and I look at each other. Paul and Ringo (them now) gave us a strange look.
Paul: "Paul? George? John?" Our eyes wide open. The elevator door open and we dashed off quickly. Finally, on the roof top. I look down, being careful where I stepped. I saw Ringo holding tight.
Elisabeth: "RINGO!" He looks up.
Ringo: "ELISABETH! HELP ME! IM LOOSING GRIP! I start panicking.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
245K 3.4K 89
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
68.1K 2.1K 24
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆