Time warp Sebastian x Reader

Da crimson_cupcakes13

hello^^ Altro

1
2

intro

695 19 0
Da crimson_cupcakes13

~(y/n) pov~

I listend to the music that was playing from my phone.Slowly reaching down to my stomach,only for my hand hand to be covered in blood.

~flashback~

I was in my room reading bit of course.Romeo amd Juliet to be exact.That was intill I heard the front door slam.Looking up from my book I began to hear foot steps.

"YOU BITCH!!!!"mom was home and drunk again.And that means more cuts,bruises and so on.I go to het my protection but she co.es in before I could grab it.Sje began to neat me.I svream even knowing that know one would to save me.

After a long beating I slowly started to black out.Intill I saw her raise a butchers knife.My eyes widen as she plunged the knife into me over and over.She wipped her mouth satisfied of her doing.Leaving me to die.

Once she left i heard the door slam and tire wheels skidding off.I held onto the wall to leel my balance.I grab my bag and left.She pulled the last straw I gave her to many chances...dad why dis you leave us?

~flashback end~

I sighed at the memorie and kept listening .I was begaining to get straing looks as I walked down the street.I shrugged it of like usal.What's the point of complaing if you wount win?I kept walking...that was intill I saw a little black cat.I smiled at the feline.Kneeling down to it I began to pet it.Itnuzzled my hand.It than ran off suddenly.So....I chased it.

I followed it into a allie way.I see a white light and passed out.

~18th century~

~??? Pov~

We were out doing groicey shopping.As we ere we saw a herd of people crowded around something.Soo it was only naturel for my to go get a closer look.As we did I notice a girl.(L/c), (h/c) and the most bizzare clothing ove ever seen.I get a little closer to see she's bleeding.Not dead,she was still breathing I sighed

"Make room...We will be having a quest...."I felt his stare

"Yes milord"

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

3.3M 210K 92
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.8M 103K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
765K 70.1K 37
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
1.2M 29.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...