Drug Lord

By jlenanicole

"That single thought is enough. The impulse increases to a wish, the wish to a desire, the desire to an uncon... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Author's Note
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Another Author's Note
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII

Chapter XXIV

5.9K 176 64
By jlenanicole

Warning: Explicit Content

It's been a month since I've been here now.

Ever has continued to sleep with me every night. In that time, to my surprise yet again, he still had not even attempted to touch me.

As of this morning, that has changed.

I wake up in such comfort, such warmth. I can't remember the last time I felt so well rested. I can feel, without even looking, that it's still dark outside. I lay still for a few moments, satisfied, and allow consciousness to seep into me. Out of habit, I attempt to extend my limbs for my morning stretch, but they are hindered by something hard and warm. I slowly open my eyes in confusion. After letting them adjust, I look down to see large arms swallowing my waist.

I almost freak out, but I calm myself - I know that it's Ever, and it doesn't scare me half as much as it should. So, instead of making a scene, I begin to wiggle, in attempt to quietly escape his grasp. While doing this, I can feel his body behind me, pressed firmly against my backside. There is not an inch between us. I notice now, almost fully conscious, that his large leg is in between my much smaller thighs. His own thigh is against my intimate area.

I wiggle with a bit more purpose now, but it is short lived when I hear his groan in my ear.

"Stop moving," he demands in a rough, tired voice. His arms grip me tighter and pull my body back into his. If I had put any space between us in my efforts, it is gone now.

It's as if we are even closer than we were before. In that closeness, I become aware of something extremely hard against my ass, lengthening all the way to the middle of my back.

Suddenly, I find myself sweating. Unwelcome, unfamiliar feelings are entering my body. My intimate area begins to feel odd. Really odd. It's as if it aches. I try my best to remain still, but I know that I'm shifting slightly.

"You feel that against you, don't you, honey?"

I hear his whisper softly sound in my ear, his face in my hair. The lowest I've ever heard him speak. He inhales deeply, and his body moves against mine.

His lower half - his hardness - grinds against me in one slow, long, deep stride.

I can't speak. I can't move. I should be absolutely disgusted, terrified. Yet, my body is betraying me. It doesn't allow movement, doesn't allow my mind to retaliate. On the contrary, the aching deepens. I can feel it in my core now. It almost hurts. I can't help but to squeeze my legs together, in an attempt to put pressure on my aching kitty, but I find my thighs gripping his leg.

Another groan sounds behind me, deeper this time.

"Mmm, that makes you curious, doesn't it?"

His lips are on my ear now, his whisper just as quiet as before, but much harsher. Almost strained. Like he's trying his best not to scream.

Not a second later, I feel the thigh that is between mine shift higher. I let out a loud whimper when I feel it rub it firmly against my aching core. He ceases movement, but leaves his leg mounted against me. It feels so.. frustrating. I could cry. My body is begging me to move against it - to create, to feel, some type of friction. My mind, as powerless as it feels, somehow stops me from doing so.

Ever's breathing is so heavy behind me. His grip on my waist has not faltered. I feel his tongue graze my ear lobe and his voice pierces through me once more.

"Do it, Ori. Do what your body is asking you to do."

How does he know?

"No!" I squeal, not only to him, but to myself as well.

"Yes. Fucking do it. Now. Grind that little pussy on my leg."

I lose control at his words. This feeling is unbearable, I can't take it any longer. All logic leaves me. Tears of frustration spill from my eyes as my body gives in. I rub myself against him wildly. All I care about in this exact moment is friction. All I want is pressure on the aching, I need it to stop. I've never needed anything so badly in my life.

A growl resonates from his lungs, and reverberates around the room.

Loud. Hungry. An animalistic sound.

This may be, to my utter dismay, the best thing that I have ever felt. Physically, that is. 

I feel his hands tighten strongly on my hips, and he facilitates my grinding - bringing me down harder each time on his leg. 

"Fucking Christ, Ori.  That's right, that's such a good girl. Keep going. I want you to cum all over me. Cum for daddy." 

And when he speaks those words to me, I feel the aching resonate throughout my body. I feel as if something is going to happen, some sort of magnificent release. I think I'm going to cum, just as he demanded. And I long for it. 

But at this exact moment, I come to my senses. 

What the fuck am I doing. 

In a mere two seconds, I am standing up from the bed. Disgust plastered on my face due to my own actions. 

Ever looks furious. 

"What are you doing?" He asks through gritted teeth. His hands are fists, clenching the sheets of the bed harshly. He only wears boxers, and I swallow a knot in my throat when I see the extremely large outline of his member. Though I only look for a second, I can swear I see it throbbing. 

"I - I don't know what happened! I don't know why I did that. That can never happen again! You kidnapped me for God's sake!"

"That's fine," he says grimly, bringing himself to his feet. "But you'll clean up your mess."

"What?" I ask in confusion, but by the time the word leaves my mouth, he is towering over me. His entwines his fingers in my hair, and pulls down. 

"Knees," he demands. I sink down, having no choice but to obey. 

"Now clean it up."

"What do you mean?" My eyes travel to his in utter confusion. 

"Clean up the mess you made."

I look down at his thigh and come to an unfortunate understanding. My cheeks grow red when I see that his leg is absolutely drenched in my wetness. It is dripping down his thigh. I could not be more embarrassed. I sit there in silence, not daring to move.

"I didn't ask you, and I won't repeat myself again. Use your tongue."

Again, I remain silent and still. I hear him sigh from above me. His hand gently grabs my jaw and he pulls my face forward slowly until my nose hits hits his thigh and becomes wet. 

"Lick." 

I hesitate, but I know that he will not allow me a choice. So I do as I'm told, and lick off the wetness I created from his warm skin. I feel like this should be gross, but I'm surprised to find that it actually doesn't taste that bad. I glance up and expect to meet his eyes, but my vision is obstructed. His member is just as hard as before, and stands prominently against the fabric of his black boxers. I confirm this time that it does throb before I pull my eyes away and try again to find his face. 

He is already staring at me. His eyes are black, and his jaw is clenched. His features are deeply etched with a combination of lust, frustration and pleasure. 

I look back down as I lick his skin a final time. 

When I'm done, he offers his hand to me, and I take it. When I'm standing once more, I begin to walk away. I want to shower, to attempt to wash away this filth I feel so deeply under my skin. I briefly wonder how I could allow myself to do the things I just did, and before I can begin to feel the guilt flow through me, he pulls me towards him. I don't have the chance to even produce a thought before his lips crash onto mine. 

I would be lying if I said that it didn't feel absolutely electrifying. I've never felt anything quite like it in my entire life. I close my eyes, but I don't allow myself to kiss back.

He finally allows my bottom lip to regress from in between his own, and proceeds to lick it slowly, in one long stride, before freeing me. 

"So sweet." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 75.7K 113
In which, a paranoid schizophrenic vows to avenge his fiancee's death by taking revenge on the woman who Killed her. _____________ A modern day depic...
770K 18.1K 51
"SSSSHHHHH... What did I say, you are here to listen, so let me complete. Your family's torture is not what I want. I want you, and now listen what I...
963K 25.5K 61
#64 in Romance 08/02/18 #11 in Dark Romance 07/30/18 #18 in Dark Romance 07/20/18 #139 in Dark Romance 07/05/18 #30 in Dark Romance 07/12/18 Amelia: ...
70.1K 1.9K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...