Lucifer: she's a devil [Disco...

By KonekoJr

"Now, tell me, mr morning star, what is one of your greatest wishes?" I taunted him. And just as everyone alw... More

prologue
ACT I ~ cast
ACT II ~ cast
oc info
I
II
III
IV
V
A/N
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII

XVIII

393 13 6
By KonekoJr

Recap: Once we get out of the building, we all pile into the car, accept for finreed. I turn to him, he motions towards the woods. I sigh. "If you must leave finreed, know that we thank you for your help. He begins coughing. I glance back at lucifer, who seemed just as confused as me. I approach finreed cautiously, as he starts hacking, something up. "See Detective? This is why I refuse to get a dog." He mused. I roll my eyes.

Suddenly, something black starts sticking out of his mouth. Something, oddly familiar. I tilted my head glancing from finreed, to lucifer. Finreed continues to hack, gagging; and choking over the object until finally, it slips out of his mouth.

The long black object lands on the surface of the grass with a small thud. Despite the object being drenched in stomach acid, and Slobber; lucifer, me and chloe stand around the object, gazing down at it in an intensifying; grotesque manner.

"my ...my wand?" I stammer allowed. We all exchanged shocked glances, as we analyze the situation. One thing was for sure,

My father, was definetely
behind this

* * *

~Marcy

I drag my feet down the sidewalk on my way home. I couldn't help, but feel at least a little broken about the fact that azeus, from this dimension, ended up escaping. So I was going to go see the one person that always lights up my day.

Mazikeen.

After azeus had managed to wriggle his way free from justice, We all had returned to the precinct, Including finreed, who I had thought was going to leave. Though he claims that he wasn't trying to leave me behind, he was trying to shake the wand out; I knew, he wanted to roam wild, and do his own thing.

I could see the truth in his heart. I was going to go back to the area of the latest crime scene, but I decided against it considering my temper. If I let my mind wander overall the endless possibilities of capturing that son of a bitch azeus; I'd make myself bloody furious.

Right now, It's barely reaching noon. I woke at about 11:30 am today, and I was glad too. I haven't gotten very much sleep lately due to all this stress that just keeps piling up.

I was getting overwhelmed. So here I stood, just a few feet away, from the lux, with a bright smile plastered on my face. I was looking forward to seeing her, I hadn't been able to do anything special for her since I had first laid eyes on her beauty.

I approach the entrance of the lux; still smiling. I wink at the guys standing in a group just in front of the building. I sigh, waltzing through the door, without a care in the world. As I make my way to the bar, I notice a pair of people, talking together; smiles upon their faces As I look closely, I notice it's mazikeen...and amenadiel.

I soon saw something, that....well...broke me...almost as bad as the day I lost my mate back in my realm. I watched as they gently pressed their lips against each other, in a lustful manner. eventually they completely made out, love evident in both glossed eyes.

The kiss came out of no where. One minute mazikeen was over the other side of the bar, engrossed in drink mixing; without a care in the world- the next she was kissing him.
His hand clasped gently into the back of her hair, pressing in softly.

After a few seconds he broke away, and smiled.
"I just had to do that, even if it has been a while." He murmurs.

The look on her face told him everything.

Honestly if I had a heart, I'm sure I would have reached my hand into my chest, and squeezed it until it exploded. It was this moment, that I had felt truly broken. I felt tears slowly trickle down my face, as I turn on my heels. As I was making my way out, I felt my body ram into someone.

I gaze up and find lucifer staring down at me with a concerned gaze. "Hey marceline I was just calling you I-what's wrong darling?" I push him aside, and sped out the door.

I kept walking.

It was at this point- numbness spread throughout my entire body. I didn't look back nor did I look forward. I just carefully meandered my way home, not careful Of where I tread. For this overwhelming sadness consistently chips away at my self- esteem.

my mind cycles through emotions faster than a kid flipping radio channels. I've gone from level to rocky - fighting a mixture of competing emotions, each of them vying for dominance.

The nausea swirled unrestrained in my empty stomach. My head swam with half-formed regrets. My heart felt as if my blood had become tar as it struggled to keep a steady beat. My melancholy mood hung over me like a black cloud, raining my personal sorrow down on me wherever I went.

[ Time skip ]

After the reboot of sleep I am calm, the day stretching ahead with possibilities - time to get jobs done, connect with friends, enjoy nature.

In case you haven't noticed my friends, that was complete Sarcasm.

I woke up feeling like Shit.

I sensed an eary pressence amongst me. I carry on to my living space with caution, and find myself Taking a seat in front of my piano.

My fingers graze the keys gently, as I think up a song. I sift through my thoughts; like fishing on tinder, I swipe away any heartbroken love songs.

I couldn't help but wonder, why exactly was I reacting this way? I mean...it's not like we were ever in a real relationship?

It could be that..maybe since my mate from the last demensions death was so traumatic, this could've been some sort of trigger?

Or...maybe I'm evil?
Maybe...I'm the reason my mazikeen had perished...no scratch that.

what I'm the real reason my entire demension perished.
My anger towards my mother...for banishing me to hell..that anger burner brighter than anything in the world.

What if the God from this demension did this, to protect maze from...me?

I shook my head, staring down at my hands. As these broken thoughts swim around my mind, I allowed myself to feel. And to accept my emotions.

I exhale and allow my fingers to dance; in sync with the keys.
I felt as the words, engraved themselves into my heart. My soul spills into the lyrics; my eye lids hazily flutter.

(Song all the way above)

Another day in this carnival of souls

Another nights ends, end as quickly as it goes

The memories are shadows, ink on the page

And I can't seem to find my way home

And it's almost like Your heaven's trying everything

Your heaven's trying everything
To keep me out

All the places I've been and things I've seen

A million stories that made up a million shattered dreams

The faces of people I'll never see again

And I can't seem to find my way home

'

Cause it's almost like
Your heaven's trying everything
To break me down

'Cause it's almost like
Your heaven's trying everything
To keep me out

'Cause it's almost like
Your heaven's trying everything
To break me down

'Cause it's almost like
Your heaven's trying everything

To break me down

To break me down

To break me down

Your heavens trying everything
Y

our heavens trying everything

To break me, down.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: omg guys, next chapter shits definetely getting real.
This chapter was a little short sooo my apolagies guys, sorry about the crazy updates, btw. Sometimes I update because I'm bored, then again other times I update because I get these random idea epiphanies. It's just chaotic. Anyways thanks soo much again for 4k views!
The next chapter is indeed in the works. I can't wait to see you all then! XOX
~KrazyGhostwriter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237 4 6
Imagine if you check into a hotel in hell, to find out the Morningstar family runs it, with no strings attached. Only to attach strings to Lucifer h...
1.3M 36.2K 55
His pupils dialate and a smirk shudders my whole body just looking at it. He lowers his head and burries his head in my neck. A slight gasp leaves my...
4.1K 184 11
on a dark and dreary night, in LA Lucifer decides to go on a walk. what he didnt know was that he'd bump into some people who actually has the capabi...
7.4K 387 19
I didn't see him boom out of nowhere, but there he was standing right next to me on the ledge that would lead me to my own doom. I forgot that I want...