A Very Bizarre Adventure

By EpicDCGuy334

(Y/N) 'Jotaro' Kujo, with a semblance only a few know about, how will his adventure through Beacon Academy be... More

Chapter 1: Meeting (Y/N) 'Jotaro' Kujo
Chapter 3: The Runaway
Chapter 4: The Past
Chapter 5: Food Fight
Chapter 6: The Old Man
Chapter 7: Party Time
Chapter 8: A Much Need For A Talk
Chapter 9: Dance Star
Oh My God!
Chapter 10: Return Of A Old Friend
Chapter 11: Crusaders Reunite
Chapter 12: Invansion of Vale
Chapter 13: Round One
Chapter 14: Team Crusaders

Chapter 2: Field Trip

11.7K 174 193
By EpicDCGuy334

*(Y/N)'s POV.*

Today is the damn field trip. I honestly don't want to go, but I have too. Or else Goodwitch is going to kill me, or I have to face Ruby's puppy face.

(Y/N): Do I have to go?

Weiss: For the last time (Y/N). Yes!

(Y/N): *sigh.*

Ruby: C'mon, it'll be fun! Plus, you can ora any grimm you see!

(Y/N): Did you really just say ora?

Ruby: I mean, that's what your semblance shouts out when he punches people or things.

Yang: She's not wrong.

(Y/N): Just don't annoy me alright?

Ruby: Didn't you say you'll open up only to us?

(Y/N): Yes, I did. What about it?

Yang: Because it seems your not doing that at all. You still treat us like we're just random people you don't even know.

She's not wrong, I did say that. I guess I'm still not used to opening up to people. Team RWBY really care about me already, it shows how good heart's they have. I don't know about Weiss though, she's still a bit of a annoying brat at times.

(Y/N): Sorry about that, I'm still not used to opening up to people.

Ruby: Don't worry (Y/N)! I'll help you throughout the way!

Yang: We all are.

Weiss: Let's get going, we don't want to be late.

(Y/N): Good grief, we suck at tracking time.

Ruby: Let's go!

Once we arrived to Forever Falls, I noticed the blonde guy, Jaune, was that his name? He was getting dragged by Cardin and his team. I simply ignored it and kept following my team. We started collecting the sap from the trees, which I found disgusting. Jeez, how does this stuff even work? The orange hair girl on another team, which I guess is team JNPR, was eating all the sap she was collecting. Good grief, can we just go back to Beacon. I decided to ask Pyrrha what was going on with Jaune. I learnt her name since apparently everyone knows her.

(Y/N): Hey Pyrrha, got any clues at to why Jaune is with Cardin?

Pyrrha: Oh! Um, you're (Y/N) correct?

(Y/N): Yes.

Pyrrha: I don't know, he just started to be 'friends' with him. He started spending less time with his team, and more with him.

(Y/N): Hm. Good luck I guess.

Pyrrha: O-Oh, farewell!

*Pyrrha's POV.*

I've never met or seen someone like him before. He has this menacing aura around him, yet his voice is calm and has no fear. I would like to know him more, but it seems he's a quiet type of person. I returned to collect tree sap and think about Jaune.

*Jaune's POV.*

Jaune: No.

Cardin: What did you say?

Jaune: I said no!

I threw the jar of sap at Cardin. I think I messed up big time. Next thing I know, Cardin is beating me up with his team behind him, laughing. I guess this is it, I'm going to be kicked out of Beacon. I'm sorry Pyrrha, Ren, Nora. You guys were amazing friends. Right as Cardin was about to hit me, a blinding light flashed. My aura! It activated! Wait, I shouldn't be happy. I'm still going to get beat up.

Cardin: Let's see how much of a man you really are.

*3rd person POV.*

Russel: That's a big Ursa!

The rest of team CRDL ran away with fear, the Ursa smacked Cardin and slowly approached him. Cardin took out his mace, the Ursa simply smacked away his weapons. The Ursa let's out a roar, loud to be heard by everyone.

Ruby: Did you guys hear that?

Russel: Ursa, Ursa!

He runs into Yang, and gets picked up by her with his collar.

Yang: Where?!

Russel: Back there, it's got Cardin!

Pyrrha: Jaune!

Ruby: Yang! You and Blake, go get Professor Goodwitch!

Pyrrha: You two, go with them! There could be more of them.

Ruby: (Y/N)! Go with Yan-

(Y/N) is nowhere to be seen, he simply just disappeared.

Ruby: Whaaat?

Pyrrha: Let's go!

Now we see Cardin, he's about to get killed by the Ursa until Jaune blocks the attack with his shield. Jaune goes for a strike, but gets tossed by the Ursa, Jaune gets back up and starts charging at the Ursa. Once again, he gets thrown by it. Jaune goes for another strike, he leaves his left side wide open, but his shield moves up on its own and blocks the attack, Jaune sees the opportunity and cuts the Ursa's head right off.

Cardin: Holy crap, Jaune?

Jaune: Never mess with my team, no my friends ever again got it?

Cardin: Y-Yea!

Ruby: Uh, what just happened?

Pyrrha: You have your speed, Weiss has her glyphs, (Y/N)'s has Star Platinum? Is that what he or it is called?

Ruby: Yep! So, you can control poles?

Weiss: No, you dunce! It means she has control over magnetism.

Ruby: Magnets are cool too.

Weiss: Wait, where are you going?

Ruby: Yea, we gotta tell them what happened!

Pyrrha: We could. Or, perhaps, we could keep it our little secret.

(Y/N): Out of the way.

Ruby: (Y/N)?! Where were you?!

(Y/N): I'll tell you later, Jaune! Move!

Jaune: Wait what?

Jaune notices another Ursa coming up to him from behind, he rolls out of the way. His aura is low, so Jaune retreats.

Jaune: Jeez! Thanks man!

The Ursa charges at (Y/N), ready to pounce on him and kill him, everyone engages the Ursa trying to save him.

Ruby: (Y/N)! Move out of the way!

Weiss: What is that idiot doing!

Pyrrha: He's going to badly injured if he doesn't move!

(Y/N): Star Platinum: The World!

(Y/N): Good grief. Gotta thank Ruby for telling me about grimm being everywhere, let's end this.

Star Platinum: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!

(Y/N): Time has begun to move again.

The Ursa has holes all over its body, the Ursa immediately disappears.

Weiss: W-What?

Ruby: It happened again, he didn't move at all. Yet, the target gets beaten up.

Pyrrha: Amazing.

Jaune: Hey, thanks man!

(Y/N): No problem, just check your surroundings alright?

Jaune: Will do!

(Y/N): Good grief, time to beat up CRDL again.

(A/N): Hope you enjoyed this chapter to my story, The Saiyan Rose will start volume 2, I hope you guys are excited! Thank you all for the support, shoutout to imxssyou for being a good friend and being so supportive!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805 12 9
In this AU story, things take a turn for the bizarre when Jonathan "JoJo" Joestar is accidentally turned into a vampire by Dio Brando! How will JoJ...
120K 8.6K 104
Life is short, and sometimes there are no second chances. But what if your life was just one never ending loop? (Various JJBA x Fem!reader) JoJo's B...
336 3 23
The year is 2020 and a group of stand users were assigned by the Speedwagon Foundation to locate any stand users who are causing trouble. What the gr...
384 8 15
Artwork done by: Me :) JOTAKAK ALERT! (although this is Wattpad, you should be ready to find stuff like this-) A Kakyoin lives AU like many others, i...