Break My Heart and I'll Break...

By VampireLover269

Raine Jenkins was thrown into the world of beauty pageants before she was even able to speak. She loved them... More

Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter One.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Two.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Three.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Four.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Five.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Six.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Seven.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Eight.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Nine.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Ten
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car, Chapter Eleven.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirteen
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Fourteen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Fifteen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car, Chapter Sixteen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Seventeen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Eighteen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Nineteen.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car, Chapter Twenty.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-One.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Two.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Twenty-Three.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Four.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Twenty-Five.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Six.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty-One.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Thirty-Two
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty-Three
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter, Thirty-Four
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty-Five.
Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty-Six.
Epilogue. :/

Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twelve.

56.6K 485 68
By VampireLover269

Chapter Twelve.

  Awkward has reached a whole other level when your sitting on a couch, next to your current boyfriends ex girlfriend, who doesn't know who you are but has suspicions about you being someone else, and that person would be the secret person your family doesn't know about. "So, What's your name?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

  "Raine" I chirped, deciding to play the whole ultimate girly girl routine. My twin brother raised an eyebrow at manner.

  "Raine. I've so hard that name before, but the girl that name belongs to is a total slut and she's also extremely ugly" she said with an eye roll, and I was about to cheer when I realized she just called me a slut and ugly. Now I was trying to keep the act up.

  "I think I've seen her before, she wears all black and she likes to race...cars" I said the last word with disgust and Mandy laughed. Her head falling back.

  "Correct. My ex, Liam races cars so that's how I know her" she said and I nodded. Looking sympathetic that she had to be around well...me. Zane walked downstairs, he stumbled around and nearly collapsed. "I know him. doesn't he race?" she asked, I saw Wesley tense and decided to go take care of the situation.

  "Yeah. He's my dads friends son, I'll go help the gross thing" I said with a disgusted look. She nodded at me with approval as I rushed into the kitchen to see Zane curled into a ball on the ground. "What the heaven are you doing, you fool?" I murmured as I kneeled down to his level.

  "It hurts" he moaned, "and why are you wearing such, bright, bright colors. It hurts my eyes" he added, as he covered his eyes. I just rolled my own eyes.

  "Shut your trap, and sober up. I need you to be sober for me" I whispered fiercley into his ears. He groaned, as I stood up and grabbed some medicine and water for him. He grabbed the pain pills, and swallowed them quickly chugging down his glass of water.

  He seemed to sober up a bit, and I helped him up and threw the room. To my much to disgust, Mandy and Wesley didn't notice us because there lips were too busy. I shuddered, this relationship couldn't work out. "Is that Mandy?" Zane asked, his eyes widening. I gave him a look, and he shut up. I got him upstairs and into my room. He fell onto my bed, quickly.

  "Mandy is hooking up with Wesley?!" I shouted and he gripped his head. I didn't show any sensitivity for him, since he shouldn't have drunken so much. "What the heaven am I supposed to do? I mean, I already have drama with the letter, now the girl who hates my guts the most, is dating my brother?!" I screamed out of frustration and fell onto the bed.

  I fell into bed next to him, we were laying on our backs looking up at the ceiling and our arms touched barely. "My head hurts" was all he said from my ranting. I got up on my elbow, and sent him a crazy look. "What? I'm stating the truth" he grumbled and I groaned. Rolling onto my stomach and burying my head into my pillow. Then I realized, he was still laying on the bed with me. So, I pushed him off. He fell to the ground with a thud. "What The FUCK!?" he screamed and sat up.

  "I see your headache has disappeared. I used my special healing technique on you, and POW" I explained with a shrug, and he just rolled his eyes and sat at the end of my bed. "What am I going to do?" I asked him, and he sighed.

  "Well, Will leave" he said with a shrug of his shoulders, "The less were around her, the less she can figure out. I doubt she's going to be your brothers first serious relationship anyway" he said with a wave of his hand. I nodded my head in an understanding motion.

  "What about Jane? And Rider, Zoe, and Kelsey?" I asked remembering I promised my brother I would watch them tonight.

  "Will go to the park, and you know relax and shit" he said and I narrowed my eyes at him. "Sorry," he murmured and I nodded in a forgiving matter. He smiled his charming smile. At that moment, sitting on the bed next to him. I felt like I was growing too close to Zane, I was noticing small things about him. Small things that I actually thought were a bit...attractive. Which was completely crazy.

  "I still hate you" I blurted out, and he rolled his eyes. I had to say it, to prove to myself that I still hated Zane, I hated how cocky he was. How he thought he was the master, and how he was conceited. I hate his extremely soft looking hair, and his brown eyes that had an intense look to them.

  "Well, thank you captain obvious" he scoffed, pushing himself off my bed. He began walking out before sticking his head back in. "By the way, The feelings are mutual" he said with a smirk and walked the rest of the way out. I sighed with relief, nothing has changed.

  "RAINY! RAINY!" I heard the shrill scream of Jane's voice as she slid into my room. Her blonde hair messed up, and her blue eyes wide with amazement.

  "What Honey Bunny?" I asked, pulling her over to me so we were eye to eye. She closed her eyes, trying to calm down her heavy breathing before looking at me straight in the eye.

  "There's a new Hannah Montana episode tonight, and I think you should watch it with me!" she about screeched, her excitement reaching a whole other level. "Please? Please? Please? I'll love you forever, and ever, and ever" she said her big blue eyes widening into her famous puppy dog eyes.

  "Sure" I said with a fake smile, and she squealed. Throwing her arms around my neck, and hugging me tightly. "Were going to the park, in a few minutes" I said as she let go of me and she nodded. She hugged me once more before, skipping out of the room humming some Miley Cyrus song.

  "Ride?" I yelled as a door slammed shut. The door opened again, and his feet stomped there way into my room. His eyes were livid and his fist clenched. "What the Helen is wrong with you?" I asked, honestly curious about what crawled up his butt and died.

  "Nothing" he mumbled, "What do you want?" he asked annoyed. I raised an eyebrow, and he sighed angrily. "I said Nothing, Raine. Now are you going to tell me why you called me in here? Or just give me stupid faces?" he about yelled.

  "No. Your going to sit your butt down, and tell me what crawled up your butt and died?" I said seriously, and our eyes connected into one of those serious staring contest. To see who was going to give up first, and drop the discussion.

  "Fine" he groaned, making me the winner of the contest. He fell onto the bed next to me, burying his head in his hands. "Hayden, is the problem" he said and I nodded. I've heard of Hayden, he's one of those popular boys who gets all the girls. He's on the same football team, as Rider. Even though were all home schooled, were still to be in school sports.

  "What about Hayden?" I asked, and he ran a hand roughly through his head.

  "He stole Kelsey from me, that's what happened" he said a little bit of pain leaking into his voice. "I had some early football practices today, and Kelsey and Zoe wanted to tag along, so I let them. Hayden had to sit out this practice, since he did something to his knee. He started talking to Kelsey and Zoe, and then they left with him" he said, and I gasped.

  "What? Why? How?" I asked, actually pretty upset that they would ditch my brother for some player. Rider may look like a player, but he honestly cares about the girls he dates. He doesn't take advantage of them, and treats them with respect. While Hayden uses them up, and then leaves them dry.

  "Yeah. Kelsey came up to me, and said Hayden and Robbie were taking them to get ice cream. They would see me at home. I don't know why, and obviously he used his charm" he said, and I gave him a side ways hug.

  "Come on. Were going to get ice cream, and will show them up" I said with a small smile, and Rider smiled a small smile. I've never met any of Rider's football friends, so this would be interesting. "You go get cleaned up, and will meet up downstairs" I said and he nodded.

  "Wait, I just remembered why is Wesley making out with that one chick we met at the arena" he asked, and I sighed.

  "That my dear, dear little brother is a long ask story" I said and he nodded. "Now go and get ready. I want to leave as soon as possible" I said and he nodded was gone. I walked around my room, I found some jean shorts, that were a bit short but not too bad. I slipped on a black over sized tee, with a big light pink heart in the middle. The shirt fell off my shoulder, so I put on a matching light pink tank top underneath it. I messed my hair up a bit, and slipped on some flip flops.

  "Hey, Raine. You ready?" Zane's voices asked from behind the door. I sighed, and took off all my girly girl make up, and put on some low key make up. I couldn't deny the fluttering in my stomach when he said my name, which was beginning to bother me. I loved Liam. I loved Liam. I loved Liam. I repeated those three words in my head. I closed my eyes, I couldn't have feelings for Zane. He's a rude, cocky, manipulative jerk. Who believes I shouldn't race. So why was I starting to have a small crush on him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 9.6K 45
Life was so simple when I knew who I was and what my life was like, but then it all crumbled apart when I found out that my brother, is not who I tho...
249K 11.6K 55
The Women Of Woodstock (Book 3) Taylor Deveroeux a sassy 18 year old school leaver who grew up in a small village in the Derbyshire Dales, craving ex...
119K 9.2K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
754K 24.3K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...