Main Girl [Levi x Reader]

By Detherny

You were the main girl for Levi, and that's final. You control your own story. You and Levi are the only impo... More

Two
Three

One

131 2 9
By Detherny

This story contains profanity, violence, and maturity. Read at your own risk.

Enjoy the story!

        "Ah, [Name]'s on her way! Better run off!" People began to move out of the way as you walked down the hallway, hips swaying side to side as your heels clicked on the tile ground. School was done for the day and you couldn't help but feel proud of all the attention you got everyday as you walked on campus. Of course you'd get the attention! You are popular and beautiful after all, obviously no one could resist you. Seeing a familiar person down the hallway, putting their books in their locker, you squealed, running towards him. It was Levi Ackerman, your love interest, your everything! Oh, you loved him so much, no matter how cold he was to you.

        "Levi," you cooed, stopping beside his locker, and giving him a flirtatious smile. "I am so glad to see you, babe. I missed you." Your arms naturally snaked around his arm, and he glared at you with those sexy, grey orbs. You pulled back your arm, acting as if you were scared. "Babe! You don't have to be so scary!"

        "Ugh, what an attention whore. When will she ever stop?"

        "I know, she's so obsessed with him. She's crazy."

        Ignoring those negative comments, you huffed and crossed your arms. "Levi, why do you always have to ignore me!"

        "Could you quit being a fucking baby? I'm tired of your shit," Levi grumbled, shutting his locker and walking away. Looking over his outfit, you began to melt, because his style was just so good. You've known Levi basically your whole life, since kindergarten actually. You've been pining after him since then, because you just knew that you'd be the main girl for him in your story. You were going to make it happen because Levi is yours.

        "Levi, you're walking so fast!" Running up to him, you cling onto his arm, smiling widely. Feeling the stares of jealous girls, you smirked inwardly, feeling proud that you were the only girl to be so close to him—- well, besides Hanji. You really didn't mind Hanji, since she definitely wasn't interested in Levi. You just assumed she wasn't, at least. "So, like, prom is coming up, and we're seniors, babe! Aren't you going to ask me to prom?" You questioned, poking his biceps and admiring his nice muscles. He didn't respond to you, but you continued talking anyway. "I've always wanted to be crowned prom queen and king next to you. It's honestly my dream! Don't you think it'd be great?!" People around you gave Levi looks of pity and the raven haired man, sighed, stopping his steps. You raised your brows and peered into his face. "What's wrong, babe?" Levi looked pretty irritated. Was someone making him mad? You looked around, eyeing people as they walked by, making sure they weren't giving your main guy any rude stares.

        "Oi," Levi spoke and you turned to him, a delighted smile gracing your lips. He gave you a bored stare and roughly removed your hands from his arm. "When will you leave me the fuck alone? You're pretty pathetic, you know?" He coldly stated and you felt your heart stop for a second. You brushed off the feeling of fear and laughed.

        "Stop joking, babe!" You cried, playfully slapping his arm. Levi slapped your hand away and you backed up, holding your hand, and staring at him with slightly wide eyes.

        "You're really something you know? When will you get the fact that I'm not interested in you and want nothing to do with you. I don't care about you, so stop pestering me." A crowd began to form and it was quiet, besides the small chattering behind you.

        "L-Levi," You stammered and reached out to him, only for someone to grab your arm. Someone stepped in front of Levi protectively, and you stared at the person in shock. Her ginger hair and round brown orbs, plus her petite figure. A friend whom you trusted your whole life.

        "Enough, [Name]," she sighed, her brown eyes glinting as she stared into your eyes. You could hear the crowd behind you coo in shock, but you paid no mind to that. "Stop doing this to yourself," she continued and you realized that she started to put pressure on your arm.

        "H-hey!" You cried and pried her hand off of you, "what's up with you?"

        "Don't embarrass yourself any further, [Name]. Your unacceptable behavior needs to stop now," Petra demanded. You glared at her and scoffed, crossing your arms. Who does this side character think she is?

        "Are you, like, in love with Levi or something?" you questioned with a huff and smirked at her. "You really are a two face, Petra." Your now ex-friend furrowed her brows and she frowned, sighing.

        "Tch," Levi walked toward you and glared at you coldy, "grow the fuck up and stop being a bitch to everyone. No one likes you." Then, he walked past you, bumping your shoulder, and all you could do was just look at Petra with wide eyes. The petite teen shook her head at you and ran after Levi, while the crowd around you held their phones and snickered.

        "She just got roasted to the max y'all."

        "It was bound to happen!"

        "She deserved it!"

         No one. . .likes me? You looked down at your hands and examined your nails that were long and painted [fav color], and the many rings that adored your fingers. Your eyes began to sting as tears blurred your vision, threatening to fall. This isn't supposed to happen. Everyone is supposed to like me. . . . I'm the main girl after all. Levi is supposed to be with me. What am I doing so wrong? You stood still in the middle of the hallway. You felt lonely. I'm supposed to be happy.

        You were a blessed daughter with a blessed family, and your parents were fairly wealthy. Your father was a well respected doctor for the Garrison Hospital, the third best hospital in Sina. You were a very timid, and goofy child towards your family, but being with classmates from school was a different story. You were super quiet up until you met Levi, your first love, in the kindergarten. He was a rather smiley child when you first met him, but then he out of nowhere became a stoic and quiet child. You did your best to gain his attention, from hitting other kids, and bossing them around, hoping he'd lay his eyes on you. After all, Levi would like a strong girl! One time, a kid by the name of Oluo went up to Levi and made fun of his haircut.

        "You got a bowl haircut? What kind of haircut is that? I could eat cereal on your head or something!" You grew angry and stomped over to the kid and slapped his back with a smack!

        "Say that again, ugly!" you screeched, glaring daggers at him. Levi simply stared at you as you were scolded by the teacher and then sent to the office. The next day, Oluo would run away from you and make sure he's at least 20 feet away from you. He was super terrified of you and you would glare at him every time you caught him looking at you. You had cleaning duty as punishment during recess, while all the other kids played outside. You would always watch the other kids play tag and laugh with each other, and you envied them. All the kids didn't like you anyway, and you weren't sure why. You didn't think kindergarten would be so hard. Walking around the class room with a plastic bag, you picked up any trash you could find, tears spilling down your face. You didn't want to pick up trash; it was horrible. You detested cleaning. Then, Levi ambled toward you and tossed a piece of paper into the trash. You stared at him with teary eyes and a runny nose, lips formed into a pout.

        "I'll help."

        "Will you really?" you questioned, sniffling. The raven haired child nodded and looked off to the side.

        "Thank you for yesterday," he muttered. You looked at him in awe, seeing his pale cheeks colored pink.

        "You're welcome!" you flashed a bright smile, feeling happy. You really liked him.

        As years passed, you followed Levi everywhere. You claimed his as yours anyway, so it's natural to follow him, right? You remembered some girl in fifth grade came up to you and said, "You both are like the main couple in a shoujo manga!" That's when you realized that you were the main girl and Levi was the main guy, your love interest. So, you made it a vow to make Levi your love interest in your story, while everyone stayed as side characters. You pined after him for years, getting shunned by other people, but you reminded yourself that you were the main protagonist and no one could take that role if it was your own story. You believed Levi just needed time to fall in love, because sometimes people take a bit longer! Whenever a girl would try to ask him out, you'd scare them away with your threats and claimed that you were his girlfriend. After all, you believed it to be true. You've tried to catch his attention for years, but of course, Levi being himself, doesn't really acknowledge anyone. You'd have friends here and there, but they'd just stab you in the back, but not like you cared. You stabbed them in the back as well.

        You knew people described you as a ruthless bitch. A Regina George because you can get whatever you want. A stupid slut because you slept your way to the top and for attention, which wasn't even true. People hated you, called you a bully, called you worthless. You ignored it though. It was okay if they called you that because all you ever needed was Levi. You remained loyal to Levi. You didn't believe yourself to be a bully anyway. You just believed you were playing your part as the protagonist. You've never told anyone about your fascination of being in a story and yourself being a protagonist. Why? Because that'd just ruin the story.

        But, you didn't realize how wrong you really were.

        You walked to the park after being humiliated by Levi. He's never snapped at you like that before. It was the first time Levi had ever said anything like that to you. Your eyes stung again for the millionth time as you recalled his super cold eyes and tone. It hurt you so much. Why would Levi say such words? You brought your hands up to wipe your tears and you exhaled shakily. I just want to be with you, Levi. Why can't you see that? Your makeup was smudged from crying earlier, and for once, you didn't care so much about how you looked right now. You looked for a bench in the park, but they were all occupied. You spotted someone familiar, reading a book, sitting next to a tree. That guy. . .he's the guy with very bushy brows. His name was Aaron? You walked over to the guy and decided to speak to him. "Can I sit here?" You asked quietly. 'Aaron' looked up and his blue eyes widened in surprise. He nodded and you sat close—but not too close to him. You could feel him glancing at you from the corner of his eyes as you patted down your clothes. You looked around the park, admiring every detail. All the beautiful green trees, the cute pond that was in the middle, and the kids playing on the grass and playground. The laughter of children filled your ears, as did the sound of birds chirping every now and then— oh and the sound of 'Aaron' flipping the pages of his book. You heard him clear his throat and you turned to look at him.

        "So, what're you doing here?" He inquired and you realize how deep his voice is. He kept his gaze on his book and you looked back to the kids playing.

        "I'm just clearing my head," you responded. You could see him nod his head, and after a few moments of silence, you decided to speak up. "Do you dislike me?" You can see his eyes turn to you, but you couldn't see his expression—nor did you want to see. He didn't respond, so you continued talking. "Someone told me that no one liked me. I don't understand why though. Like, I'm pretty, talented, cool, and strong. What's wrong with me that no one even likes me?"

        "Pretty sure it's because you're a bitch," he responded and you turned to him, giving him a nasty glare. He shrugged and turned back to his book. "Don't act like you don't know. You bully anyone and degrade so many people, obviously no one will like you. You really need a life check." How—-how dare he insult me like this?! "Think about your actions and how they affect people. Have you ever considered anyone's feelings but yours? You're a very selfish person and honestly deserve all the hate you get." Your hands began to shake from anger and you could your eyes stinging. Tears were threatening to fall—-not sad tears, but angry tears. He turned to face you with a serious look. "You know you've hurt many people's feelings, right? One of my friends considered suicide because of the words you said," your eyes widened in shock, "and you've hurt my feelings before, too. I don't know why you've become such a monster, but you really need to rethink your character." He swiftly stood up, closing his book, and he walked away. You couldn't believe it. Someone. . .someone considered killing themselves? Because of me? Guilt flooded throughout your whole body and big droplets fell from your eyes as you watched 'Aaron' walk away from you. I made someone think of killing themselves from my words. You brought your hands up to cradle your face as cries left your lips. Your body began to shake, as you sobbed. You wailed and you didn't care if everyone in the park was watching you. You've never felt so much hatred-- towards you. You wondered if anyone else ever considered that thought. How fucking dare you, [Name]? How cruel you are. You deserve to rot.

        "I'm so sorry," you whispered, shoving your head into your arms, sobs racking from you. "I'm so sorry everyone." You weren't sure you would be able to face going to school tomorrow. You remained sitting until you realized the sun started to set. How long have I been here? It probably had been 3 hours since then. You looked beside you, expecting your bag, but then you remembered it was still in your locker. You sighed deeply and looked down at your hands again. Your hands were perfectly manicured and decorated, but you began to detest them. These hands. . .they're awful. Such pretty hands don't belong to an ugly person like me. You reluctantly stood up and began walking towards home. Your heels clicked against the pavement, and you looked down at them. You took off your shoes and leaned down to pick it up, then continued your lonely journey home. Home. . .a place where I can be me.

        You went straight to your room when you got home, ignoring everyone's welcome. You just needed time to yourself and to think over things. You jumped onto your bed, and laid face down, your cheek resting against your pillow. You were sure your eyes were red and puffy, and there was dried snot all over your nose. I've never cried so hard in my life. And it was true. You sat up and thought of an idea. I'll. . .apologize to everyone tomorrow-- sincerely. If they don't accept it, I don't blame them. I need to say this. You quickly went to your desk that sat in the corner and pulled out a piece of paper and a pencil. 

        You arrived to school, and everyone gave you surprised looks as you walked through the campus. Surprisingly, you weren't wearing your usual girly clothes and heels today. You decided to go casual, with a simple tee and jeans, plus some converse-- oh and some makeup. You wanted to apologize right away, so you walked to the amphitheatre where everyone could see you. You had asked Connie beforehand, an underclassman, to hand you a mic when you got there. You held the paper you wrote last night tightly as you grabbed the mic, looking around, You began to feel nervous, and your hands felt clammy and sweaty, gripping the mic tightly, you raised it to your lips, "I have something to say." Everyone turned their attention to you, murmuring going around.

        "What else does she have to say?"

        "Probably that we're worthless-- yadda, yadda."

        "Watch her apologize--- nah, I'm just kidding."

        Well, one person was right. You looked at the paper in your hands and crumpled it.

        "I know everyone here dislikes me," you spoke, and people around you agreed. You ignored the pang in your chest, but you continued, "I'm here to apologize to all the people that I've hurt and made fun of. I'm sorry for bullying you," your voice cracked when you remembered someone considered suicide, "I'm genuinely sorry for everything that I've done to you all. It's okay if you don't forgive me, but I hope," you choked, eyes blurring, "I hope you know how sorry I really am, really." You handed the mic to Connie, whose eyes were wide open. It was quiet around you, but you paid no mind to it. You wiped your eyes and walked away, striding towards your locker. You needed to get your stuff and get out of this school. Walking down the hallway, you spotted the 'Aaron' guy. His blonde hair was slicked back and he was reading his book again, and for some reason, you failed to notice the person you apparently loved. You stopped in front of 'Aaron' and he stopped his tracks, looking down at you. Levi looked at you with raised brows and sighed.

        "Oi, le---" he started but you interrupted and gave 'Aaron' a small smile.

        "Thank you, 'Aaron'," you beamed, and you could see his eyes slightly widened, and so did Levi's. You looked over at Levi and he clicked his tongue. "I've thought so much on myself, and I'm sorry that you had to deal with me. I was rude to you and your friends-- I don't deserve you. But, I really genuinely love you, Levi." You had never vocalized the word 'love' to Levi before. His eyebrows rose and amusement gleamed in his steel grey eyes. With a satisfied smile, you walked past the two and to your locker. All the weight upon your shoulders lifted, and now you felt like you accomplished something. You couldn't remember the last time you've ever apologized to someone. You were never the main girl and Levi was never your lover. Your story has been over from the start. You were never the protagonist—- you were always the antagonist. The villain. I've finished what I've said, I don't ever want to come back to this school. I'll ask mom if I can be homeschooled. After grabbing your things. you left the school, never looking back. You wanted to work on yourself before college came around.

        You never went back.

----

        "Did she call me Aaron?" Erwin muttered, and Levi watched you as you turned a corner.

        "What did you say to her yesterday?" Levi questioned, shoving his hands in his pockets.

        "I called her many things that everyone has and told her to get a life check," Erwin answered, and continued walking.        

        "Well, seems like it went through her shitty head."

        ". . .She cried a lot yesterday," Erwin added.

        "Hm, surprisingly," Levi noded. "She'll be back to her bitchy self tomorrow."

        "I'm not sure we'll see her for awhile," Erwin murmured.

        "She'll be back. She's disgustingly obsessed with me anyway."

        She never came back.

Note: Wow, here's a new story. Hope you readers enjoy this! Give me any tips or constructive criticism! It is welcomed! I've been thinking abut writing this for awhile! Enjoy! I'm a bad author btw lmfao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...