Just A Shipping, Right? [Eren...

Av Detherny

How great is it to be shipped with someone you're not romantically attracted to, especially if he's your frie... Mer

One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven

Three

771 26 10
Av Detherny

        The first day of filming. You've been at the set since 4 in the morning and it is now 2 in the afternoon. It was now lunch break, which was a great thing. Usually, you'd have lunch around 12, but because the director wasn't too satisfied with Eren's performance it took longer than usual. You were sitting down in your chair, while Eren sat down next to you, looking slumped. You pursed our lips and thought about patting his back, but you pushed back the thought and opened your mouth instead. "You got this, Eren. I know you're trying your best," you awkwardly encourage him and he turns to look at you with a small smile. You understood how he felt, and it was definitely difficult. You remember when you first starred in your first romance show. It was a damn mess, but that story will be told another time.

"It's just no matter how much I try to convey these passionate emotions, it's just too hard to do it! I don't know what it means to like someone so much that I can't even breath," Eren says and heaves a sigh. You looked at him surprised.

"Wait, forreal? Never?"

"Yeah, never. I've liked someone before, but my heart just beats super fast and I can't speak or something, but I've never felt my breath hitch--- I don't know, it's just weird," Eren mutters and ruffles his dark brown hair, looking down. You were about to pat his shoulder until the director called you both back to work on a different scene. The turquoise eyed man stood up and walked away with a determined stride and you let out a small chuckle. His determination and passion was definitely the best thing about him.

After many hours later, your work was done. You and Eren were able to finish about 4 scenes. The less you've ever done, but you weren't mad. Eren was still learning. You walk to your dressing room, massaging your temples. Two men walk by, holding mic equipments and you could hear them muttering. "I don't know why Eren was chosen for this rule when he sucks so much at romance."

"Bro, I don't even know why either. This drama is gonna be a disaster." You halt and look over your shoulder, only to make eye contact with one of them. He looks away nervously and whispers something and they start to fast walk away. Funny how they seemed scared, plus you weren't going to do anything. Not like you could anyway.

"[Name]!" A determined voice calls out and you turn to the voice, only to see Eren walking towards you. He stops in front of you and grabs your hand, holding it between his hands. "Teach me some more. I still need to work on my romance skills!" He says with sparkles in his eyes. You took out your phone from your pocket and checked the time, only to see that it was seven in the evening.

"Hmm, not today. It's been an exhausting day," you say, putting your phone back in your pocket, and the sparkles in his eyes disappear.

"That's right. You and the other cast members have been working much harder than me today," he mutters and then he stares into your eyes with burning passion. "I'll work even harder tomorrow, so get some rest tonight, [Name]!" The young brunette strides pass you and into his changing room with a determined vibe. He left before you got to say anything, so you just stood there processing what this dude just said. As you're walking towards your dressing room, you feel a vibration on your right cheek, and grab your phone, seeing a picture of Mikasa's poker face. You put the phone against your ear and walk inside, closing the door behind you.

"Heyyyy," you chime and you can hear a small little chuckle on the other line.

"Hey, [Name]. Just wanted to ask how your film went today." You grin wide and sit down on your couch and heave out a sigh.

"Definitely was some hard work, but your man was having difficulties acting out his emotions," you coo and you could already see her cheeks tinted pink. You told her all about what his mistakes were and she laughed at some saying, 'that's something he would do' or 'he's such a dummy'. "Yeah, but seriously, I don't understand why he doesn't ask you to help him instead, because honestly you're super good at this romance thing--- even though it could be hard to believe." It was true though. Mikasa knew how to act in these kind of scenes.

"I only know how to because I've experienced it," she says in her cool voice. "But you're more amazing, you know? You can pull it off even though you haven't experienced much."

"Girl, what you mean?! Don't start or else I'll start!" you warn, chuckling, as you cross your legs and sink into the couch. You and Mikasa bicker back and forth about who's more amazing, until she finally sighs.

"You always have to do this, [Name], but we're both amazing then," she mutters and you laugh, fist pumping.

Knock! Knock!

You look at your door and ask who it is, sitting up straight. "Um, it's Eren." You tell Mikasa goodbye and allow him to open the door, and he steps in, looking a little bashful.

"What's up? You decided not to go home?" you question, tilting your head.

"No, it's just that I wanted to take you home." You purse your lips and think about it. "I could even get you some chicken nuggets?" he questions with a grimace.

---

You ended up letting Eren take you home and he gets you chicken nuggets like he promised. You chew on your chicken nuggets, satisfied, the smell permeating in Eren's jeep wrangler. "It's been awhile since I've had these," you start and Eren glances at you from the corner of his eyes, and you hear a small chuckle from him. A silence falls upon you both and you look out your window, watching as the buildings, people, and lights pass by. It wasn't too awkward, but it was kind of a weird atmosphere at the moment. All you could hear was the car making its sound and your soft chewing. Maybe I should talk about today's----

"[Name]. . . ." You turn to look at him and he's staring straight ahead with a serious expression. "I really want to get this role down. Would you be my girlfriend and show me the way to be a great actor?" You couldn't believe what you were hearing. "I want to do this for you and everyone else! I don't want to let you guys down! I've let down too many people and I can't have it happen anymore. I especially can't let you down, [Name]." Stopping at a red light, he turns to gaze at you with his fiery turquoise orbs and you just stare at him in disbelief.

"You can't be serious, Eren. Stop joking!" you force yourself to laugh and his gaze doesn't waver. Oh shit, he's serious! This is cra---- NO, this is beyond crazy! What is he thinking? You shake your head and he turns his attention back on the road, making his way to your home. "I'm not doing that. You know the easiest way to learn is watching other people, and if you want to learn professionally--- well, you can ask Mikasa," you suggest.

"No, I want you to teach me. I admire and respect you more than anyone." Is he forreal? Eren stops to park in front of your home and parks his car then turned to face you. "You're good at everything and I look up to you, you do everything with passion and it inspires me."

"Eren, do you have feelings for me?" you inquire and his serious expression completely disappears, only to be replaced with an embarrassed expression and pink cheeks.

"N-no! Don't get the wrong idea! I just really admire you!" he squeaks, and covers his face with his forearm, looking down. It was amusing really. He can get this embarrassed? You sigh in relief.

"That's good! Thank you for admiring me," you say and look at your home, only to see someone standing in front of your door. Her short black hair flutters along with the wind, and her obsidian orbs flashing with an indescribable emotion. Your eyes widen and you quickly get out of Eren's car, holding your chicken nuggets box. "Mikasa! You came to visit me?" Her dark orbs shift from you to Eren and she smiles at you, walking to you.

"Yeah, I wanted to talk with you," her gaze turns to Eren, "but it seems you're busy at the moment." You wave your hands in front of her and shake your head.

"No, I'm not! Eren was just sending me home!" you panicked, hoping she didn't get the wrong idea. You could tell she was a little upset by the way she was frowning. Mikasa looks behind you and you look over your shoulder, only to see Eren standing behind you.

"Hey, Mikasa! I was just sending [Name] home."

"Hi, Eren," Mikasa quietly greets. Eren puts an arm around your shoulders and you look at him, surprised, same with Mikasa.

"Don't you think [Name] being my girlfriend could help me improve my acting?" he questioned with a wide grin. "I want your opinion." Lord, kill me now. . . . Mikasa's eyes widen slightly and you looked down to see her hands trembling.

"Yeah. . . ," she quietly says and Eren nods enthusiastically. You bite your bottom lip, looking at Mikasa and then at Eren. You were nervous. Super nervous. "I'm gonna go home." Mikasa walks past you both and you reach to grab her arm, but stop yourself. She begins walking, looking dejected, and then you nudged Eren's arm.

"Take her home," you whispered, and Eren looked at you stupidly.

"But, she drove here, so there'd be no point," he said, tilting his head and pointing at her car, that obviously was parked on your driveway. You inwardly pinched yourself for being stupid and let out a sigh.

"God damn it," you groaned and Eren eyed you worriedly.

"You okay?" You raked your fingers through your hair and let out another sigh.

"No, I'm not--- it's just a little complicated now," you muttered and Eren frowned, obviously displeased with how you felt. You hear Mikasa start her car and then leave your residence, while you watched her the whole entire time. She's so mad at me. You looked over at Eren, who was already staring at you with worried eyes. "I---I have a question for you, Eren," he nodded, indicating that he'll listen, "I know someone who has friend that likes someone. The person they like keeps on trying to get help from my friend, but my friends friend isn't so fond of that. What do you think about that?" Eren pondered about it for a few moments before he looked you straight in the eye, seriously.

"I believe that your friends friend is a prick. It's not like your friend likes the person," Eren pointed out and you bit your lip, nodding. "Your friends friend just needs a little more trust. I think she's too paranoid." Wow. Eren is being really serious. You beamed at him and patted his shoulder.

"Thanks, Eren," you muttered and he bashfully turned away.

"Well, since I gave you advice, you better help me improve. I want to be able to stand next to you proudly!" You laughed and flicked his arm after you opened the door to your house.

"I have no choice. You'll keep pestering me." Eren looked at you with glistening eyes and he grinned. You pointed at him with a stern stare, "Don't fall in love with me, Eren."

"I won't fall in love!" he denied and you narrowed your eyes at him. "I admire you though!"

"Alright, get going." You ushered him to go home and he denied, saying that you should get inside the house first. After a few moments of bickering, you gave up and went inside, closing the door. You leaned against the door and prayed--- prayed.

Please don't let him fall for me.

Note: Woah, uh, it's been awhile uh. Its been crazy o_o I'm graduating high school soon, wow, haha. I really need to get my shit together lmao. Well, I hope you enjoyed this boring chapter? Thank you! I'm literally the worst, but thanks to the loyal ones. ily bb's

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

237K 8.6K 34
SnK Levi x our world reader Reader. Can love for a fictional character come true? Absolutely! When you somehow find yourself in the titan world, you...
90K 2.9K 90
SEASON 4 + ENDING SPOILER! Modern x AOT universe ─── ∘°❉°∘ ─── "𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕝...
3.1K 64 12
Eren x Annie FanFic. When eren discovers the truth about annie he doesn't want to seek revenge he wants to forgive her, for a reason he yet hasn't fi...
59.1K 1.6K 40
Being in the showbiz wasn't Mikasa Ackerman's plan. It was forced onto her as a child, and she slowly adapted to it. She got used to the overwhelming...